The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 12th February
Rhapsody of Realities

Hear His Word And Live.

Monday, February 12th .

Pastor Chris

_*Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David (Isaiah 55:3).*_

In the Old Testament, God asked Moses to gather the children of Israel to the foot of a mountain so He could talk to them (Exodus 19:10-11). When the people saw the thunderings and lightnings, they were terrified by the presence of God and the sound of His voice, but it didn’t change their lives (Exodus 20:18-19).

When Saul of Tarsus was on his way to Damascus as he wreaked havoc on the Church, during the great persecution of the early Church, suddenly, there shone from heaven a great light that dazzled him. He fell to the ground, and heard the voice of the Lord in the Hebrew tongue, but his co-travellers heard what they assumed to be thunder. Who can hear God and live?

But thanks be unto God! Being born again, we were chosen to hear His voice. The reason Saul could hear Him, and his colleagues didn’t, even though they understood the Hebrew language, is found in Acts 22:14: _*“…The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.”*_

Someone says, “If I should hear the voice of God directly, it will change my life”; no! Others heard that same voice and it didn’t change their lives. It’s not about the sound you hear, it’s about the message it unveils, and whether or not you receive that message into you. Every time you hear the Word of God in your spirit, you live. Jesus said man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word from God’s mouth (Matthew 4:4). Every time God talks to us, we live; we’re strengthened and blessed.

The same way you eat food every day, and it nourishes your body, when you hear God’s Word every day, it does something to your life; you’re encouraged, and you’re projected in the right direction. Success, favour, and grace are multiplied in your life, all because you’re feeding on the Word. Jesus said, _*“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live”*_ (John 5:25). John was referring to spiritual death. So when you hear the Gospel of Christ, you live. Don’t stop feeding on the Word.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the efficacy of your Word in my life. Your Word is my life, and I walk in the precision of the Spirit, because the Word is the light that guides my path. I’m triumphant today, and always by the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 119:130* The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. *||*

*||* *Proverbs 4:20-22* My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they [are] life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. *||*

*||* *Matthew 4:4* But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 27:45-66,
Leviticus 1-3

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 17:10-21,
Psalm 14-16
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH FEBRUARY.
https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that eternity is laid in my heart, and my days on earth are days of glory; days of grace. The Word of God produces in me today a harvest of what it talks about as I put it to work and act my faith in every situation and circumstance of life. I have within me the inherent dynamic ability to cause changes. I take full advantage of my supernatural abilities in Christ and effect changes in and around me today. I am full of God’s might, and function by His power and glory today. I am conscious of the supernatural life of God that is in my spirit. Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord. I live out the transcendent life of greatness, excellence, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
(SPECIAL GIFT http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
• This is something to shout about. Keep saying it and your life will go in one direction only—upward and forward. You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM