The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 17th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 17TH DECEMBER.

ANGER WILL COST YOU

Don’t be quick-tempered, for anger is the friend of fools (Ecclesiastes 7:9 NLT).

When Moses came down from Mount Sinai and saw the people worshipping a golden calf, which they had constructed by themselves, he was enraged. Right there, he smashed to pieces the tablets of the law engraved by the finger of God (Exodus 32:19). Moses had to engrave another one all by himself, as a punishment.

On another occasion, as the children of Israel sojourned in the wilderness, they suddenly ganged up against Moses and Aaron because there was no water for them to drink. The Lord then instructed Moses to assemble the congregation, and tell the rock before their eyes to bring forth water for them to drink.

Moses, obviously angry at the people’s outburst, charged and rebuked them, tagging them rebels! In a fit of rage, he turned and struck the rock instead of speaking to it as the Lord had instructed; in fact, he struck it twice (Numbers 20:11). Water came out for the people to drink, but Moses’ action displeased the Lord.

In as much as Moses was referred to as “…very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth” (Numbers 12:3), he allowed anger affect his ministry and walk with God, such that he wasn’t allowed to lead the children of Israel into the Promised Land as the Lord had intended. He certainly was faithful in the administration of all God’s house (Hebrews 3:5), but anger was his undoing.

Anger is a quick destroyer. Don’t even try to “tame” it; eschew it. If you’ve been termed or described as someone who’s quick to get angry, get before the Lord in prayer, and give yourself to the Word in meditation.

There’re people who won’t fulfil their calling, as it has happened in history, because of anger. And in such cases, what God does is to have another plan. Don’t let it happen to you. Why should anyone miss out with God, and fail in their divine destiny, because of a negative attitude that could easily be controlled and overturned with God’s Word? Psalm 37:8 (NIV) says, “Refrain from anger and turn from wrath….” Act on God’s Word. Refuse to let anger rule you.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I delight myself in your Word and to do your will. Your Word is in my heart, causing me to walk in righteousness and fulfil my destiny in you. I’ll not give myself to anger, rage or fury, for my desire is to please you in all things, as I live by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 22:24; Colossians 3:8; Ephesians 4:26
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 9 ; Jonah 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 21:13-25 ; 2 Chronicles 31

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

17TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am what God says I am. I can do what He says I can do, and I have what He says I have. My faith is the evidence that everything God has said concerning me is my present-hour possession.

I am conscious that I am not of this world. I am from above: and he that is from above is above all.

I have a sound mind and I can do all things through Christ, who energizes me! By my faith, I've taken possession of my inheritance in Christ Jesus! Being an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, I declare that the whole world is mine;

I've been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, therefore I am thoroughly furnished and fortified with all things I need for life and godliness.

I know that the words I speak are potent because where the word of a king is, there's power! I am Abraham's seed; an heir according to the promise and a joint heir with Christ.

I am blessed everywhere I go; in the city, in the field, in my going out and in my coming in! I am blessed to be a blessing! I have a glorious and successful life because I am born of God and filled with the Holy Spirit who teaches me and guides me in the path of life!

I walk in righteousness, abundance, health, peace, joy, prosperity and continuous victory today and every day of my life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 17TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS.

MEMORISE:

Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: Proverbs 24:3

READ: Proverbs 6:6-11

6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

7 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,

8 Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.

9 How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

10 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

11 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

Knowledge is considered to be powerful, because it is a major factor that controls the decision-making process and therefore ultimately determines the course of a person’s life. How much you know determines your ability to make the right decisions about a subject matter. Based on this, Proverbs 1:29-31 says that those who despise or detest knowledge do so to their own peril. To this end, Hosea 4:6 says:

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

The wisdom you need in taking those crucial decisions is available to you in the written and spoken word of God. If you know more about God and His word, it will help you to make error-proof choices and decisions. God can choose to speak to you on the way to go through the Bible or through prophetic utterance of genuine men and women of God. How much time do you set aside for studying the Bible? Some think it is a waste of time to undertake personal Bible studies at night while others are sleeping. This is not so; you are actually gaining time by doing this. When you give priority to God’s word, you will realize that you spend far less time and effort in reaching your goal compared to those who don’t. that is why God told Joshua not to allow the knowledge of His word elude him, so that he would achieve good success (Joshua 1:8).

Every Christian needs to know that dependence on worldly knowledge can lead to failure, but godly knowledge guarantees success. Biblical knowledge is a combination of scientific, philosophical, psychological and spiritual knowledge, and it is superior to any other kind of knowledge. However, the knowledge of God’s word is not enough; doing what it says is much more important. James 1:25 says:

“But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

Today’s Bible reading establishes another principle of success that says there is wisdom in hard work and saving for the raining day. Those who are lazy cannot amount to anything. Also, those who are hardworking but eat both their food and seed, especially their tithes and offering, cannot walk in the realm of God’s covenant blessings. Apart from sowing seeds, you to invest in the rainy day. Ants should not be wiser than men, but God in His wisdom directs us to them today to obtain knowledge on the principles of success. May the Lord help us to be wise in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please endow me with wisdom from Your Spirit-illuminated word, so that I may gain wisdom for a successful life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 144-150
Zechariah 4:1- 5:4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.
1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 17TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS.

MEMORISE:

Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: Proverbs 24:3

READ: Proverbs 6:6-11

6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

7 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,

8 Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.

9 How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

10 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

11 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

Knowledge is considered to be powerful, because it is a major factor that controls the decision-making process and therefore ultimately determines the course of a person’s life. How much you know determines your ability to make the right decisions about a subject matter. Based on this, Proverbs 1:29-31 says that those who despise or detest knowledge do so to their own peril. To this end, Hosea 4:6 says:

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

The wisdom you need in taking those crucial decisions is available to you in the written and spoken word of God. If you know more about God and His word, it will help you to make error-proof choices and decisions. God can choose to speak to you on the way to go through the Bible or through prophetic utterance of genuine men and women of God. How much time do you set aside for studying the Bible? Some think it is a waste of time to undertake personal Bible studies at night while others are sleeping. This is not so; you are actually gaining time by doing this. When you give priority to God’s word, you will realize that you spend far less time and effort in reaching your goal compared to those who don’t. that is why God told Joshua not to allow the knowledge of His word elude him, so that he would achieve good success (Joshua 1:8).

Every Christian needs to know that dependence on worldly knowledge can lead to failure, but godly knowledge guarantees success. Biblical knowledge is a combination of scientific, philosophical, psychological and spiritual knowledge, and it is superior to any other kind of knowledge. However, the knowledge of God’s word is not enough; doing what it says is much more important. James 1:25 says:

“But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

Today’s Bible reading establishes another principle of success that says there is wisdom in hard work and saving for the raining day. Those who are lazy cannot amount to anything. Also, those who are hardworking but eat both their food and seed, especially their tithes and offering, cannot walk in the realm of God’s covenant blessings. Apart from sowing seeds, you to invest in the rainy day. Ants should not be wiser than men, but God in His wisdom directs us to them today to obtain knowledge on the principles of success. May the Lord help us to be wise in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please endow me with wisdom from Your Spirit-illuminated word, so that I may gain wisdom for a successful life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 144-150
Zechariah 4:1- 5:4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.
1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

- 2019-12-17

TOPIC: *READINESS FOR ETERNITY*

SCRIPTURE :“ I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day": 2 Timothy 4:7-8a.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Departing this life with minimal regrets is one of the greatest achievements of life; the matter of eternity is a matter of prime importance and urgency.

Life on earth is transient however long it lasts. There is an appointed end to the brief episode of time called lifetime on earth. That is why one of the greatest achievements of anyone on earth is to come to the end of his or her Life and be ready to depart the earth without regrets.

As a young medical doctor, I came across several persons that at the point of exit from life were not ready to depart.

It was Bishop T. D. Jakes who told the story of his father who was diagnosed of a terminal disease. As life was ebbing out of him, he told his son: “Son, all these years, I have been trying to figure out what life is all about; now that I thought I have known what life is, there is no time to live the life anymore.” Pathetic!

The fact is: You do not have eternity to fulfill destiny. The matter of eternity is a matter of prime importance and urgency. Many people squandered their lives on vanity, and realized that when it was time to really live, there was no time to live again.
Beloved, departing this life with minimal regrets is one of the greatest achievements of life.

The questions you should consistently ask yourself are: "am I ready for eternity? The way I am living my life now, is Christ pleased with me? If the trumpet should sound now, where would be my eternal destination? Is it eternity in heaven with God or eternity in hell with the devil?" Think about it!

REMEMBER THIS : "Departing this life with minimal regrets is one of the greatest achievements of life; the matter of eternity is a matter of urgency".

*ASSIGNMENT (S)*

*1. Go through the message of today again.*
*2. Take a sober reflection on your life. What are those habits that can hinder you from seeing God on the last day?*
*3. Make up your mind to live ready for Christ’ soon coming.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Living Worthily"

PRAYER : Lord, deliver me from the life of selfishness and vanity. Separate me from those character tendencies that can hinder me from spending eternity with You. I receive the grace to live worthily and ready for eternity with you Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Nahum 1:1 to 3:19, Revelation 8:1 to 13, Psalm 136:1 to 26, Proverbs 30:7 to 9
QUOTE: "You have only one life to live and you must make sure it matters". Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : Eyelashes like food too; what you eat matters for your eyelashes!

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power *Communion Service tomorrow* with your friends and loved ones for the preservation of your lives and destinies by *5:30pm at the Glory Dome*. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : The grace to live with eternity in view is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: TUESDAY 17TH DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: HIS WILL IS THE MAGNET!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (1JOHN 5: 4-15)

What is the key to answered prayer? Verse 14 of today’s scripture says, “If we ask anything ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, He hears us.” And then, Verse 15 says: “…and if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.”

So, the key is KNOWING GOD’S WILL! If you know that it is God’s will for you to have something, you can ask for it, and nothing can stop God from giving it to you.

As 2019 ends, if you know that it is God’s will for something to happen in your life, you can pray about it and nothing can stop that thing from happening. That is why you must not equate DELAY with DENIAL! And that is why you must wait on your God!
Whatever He allows will GET TO YOU! You may not know how, but it will get to you! No wonder F.F. Bosworth said,“Faith Begins Where The Will Of God Is known.”

If you don’t know God’s will, you won’t have the faith it takes to pray effectual fervent prayer. How do you know God’s will? His will is revealed in the Bible. The Word of God is the will of God. If you find any promise in the Bible, it is God’s will for you to have those promises.

No wonder Corrie Ten Boom said, “ God’s promises shine on your problems.” Pages 38 & 39 of this booklet contain promises for most battles! When you find those promises, turn them into prayer and then attack those challenges with them. I see you testifying!

I see every DELAYED prayer answer locating you because: It Is His Will That Magnetizes/Draws Them Into Your Life! Hold on and hold out!

BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAH-15” booklet for account details and Send SMS to: Zambia: +260-9667-485-41, Ghana:

+233-263-991-400, SOUTH AFRICA.: +27-79-284-9137, U.K.: +44-744-231-0565, USA.: +1-469-386S-6629, Nigeria: +234-802-342- 1513, +234-807-314-6863. E-mail to: orderodm@gmail.
com

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray for yourself as you’re led now.
2. I refuse to walk outside His will! I refuse to copy or ENVY anybody! I choose to stay in His will for me in Jesus name.
3. As 2019 ends, I scatter any plan to make me STEP OUT of the will of God! I resist that plan! I reject HURRY/HASTE!
4. God’s will is peace in your family, ministry, city, and country. Pray now and decree peace (PRAY THIS SERIOUSLY).
5. Every agent of confusion and chaos working tirelessly to terminate my peace, BE PARALYSED BY THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST NOW, in Jesus name. Pray about today now!

FOLLOW ME DAILY ON MY INSTAGRAM HANDLE: dailymanna_bishopchris, my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe@odm and my personal twitter: ODM_DrChris
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (JAMES 1-2)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, December 17, 2019.*

*TOPIC:* DON'T FORGET YOUR HOME*
*READ: Genesis 22:20-24*

*Genesis 22:20-24*- And it came to pass after these things, that it was told Abraham, saying, Behold, Milcah, she hath also born children unto thy brother Nahor;

Huz his firstborn, and Buz his brother, and Kemuel the father of Aram,
And Chesed, and Hazo, and Pildash, and Jidlaph, and Bethuel.

And Bethuel begat Rebekah: these eight Milcah did bear to Nahor, Abraham's brother.
And his concubine, whose name was Reumah, she bare also Tebah, and Gaham, and Thahash, and Maachah.

*MEMORISE:*

When Joseph saw Benjamin with them, he said to the steward of his house, "Take these men to my home, and slaughter an animal and made ready; for these men will dine with me at noon" (Genesis 43:16)

*EXPOSITION*

Abraham was called to leave his people to another land that God would show him (12:1-3). If he left his people in obedience to God, did he leave them in deed? There is no place like home, because it is always sweet, regardless of your feelings, or that of others.

Despite that Abraham had become so blessed beyond measures (the promises, vows, etc.), he did not look on his people with disdain and contempt. The incident in our text today connotes that the 'father of faith' did not forget his idolatrous people.

He still got news from his people and was glad at the increase and prosperity of his family members. He knew his people as good people, in spite of their idolatrous background. He appreciated the good side of them. No wonder he could still direct his chief servant to look for wife for Isaac, his son, from among this people of his (Gen. 24:3,4).

The fact that your parents and some other family members have not met Christ does not give you license to abandon them. Many so called Christians have incurred parental curses for starving their parents and denying them of some basic necessities of life. If you will not go to your village for anything, sending gifts to your parents and loved ones are highly rewarding.

Let us learn to look after our family members. The fact that a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined with his wife does not negate caring for the relatives, for that is your responsibility as a responsible son and daughter. Remember that as you do to others, so will others do to you. Hope you are not physically disconnected from your parents? When last did you hear from, or send any gift to them? Above all, there is an eternal home we all must long for. May we not incur God's wrath, in Jesus' name. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, put the love of my family members in my heart.
2. Father, please bring together, today, children who are separated from their families because of misunderstanding.
3. Oh Lord, help believers worldwide to be thirsty of heaven, rather than ephemeral things.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Hosea 8:6 - 12:10; Revelation 5:7 - 6:13*
*HAVE A GLORIOUS TUESDAY........SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM