The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 31st August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 31ST AUGUST

BUILDING THE CHURCH OF CHRIST

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18).

The Church is important to Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:30 says, “For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.” The Church is His body. So, when He said, “I will build my church,” He was talking about the body of Christ, and that’s you and I; all our brothers and sisters around the world. But how can He build His church when He’s gone to heaven?

The Bible says, “And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:11-12). The word, “edifying” here is “building.” So, the purpose of the five-fold ministry gifts is building the body of Christ. He’s building His body through us.

As we all commit to soul winning, leading men and women to Christ in our respective spheres of contact, we’re building God’s powerful super structure! Remember, when Solomon was building God a house, he sent a message to Hiram and said, “Please send me materials. The house that I want to build for God is a magnificent building” (Read 1 Kings 5).

But you know what? The magnificence of the body of Christ today is even greater. Hallelujah!

The Bible says we’ll not give Him rest until He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth (Isaiah 62:7); until the Church of Jesus Christ is shown to be the most beautiful living thing on the face of the earth. Glory to God!

Moreover, as a member of that body, it doesn’t matter where you’ve been; you’re being built strong; your faith is growing; you’re getting stronger by the day! He said in Acts 20:32, “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.”

CONFESSION

I’m a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones! My faith is built strong to repel the adversities of life, and I triumph gloriously today and always. The Lord is building His body through me, by my vital participation in the spread of the Gospel. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 12:27; Ephesians 1:22-23
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

1 Corinthians 15:1-34 & Proverbs 5-7
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 20:1-8 & 1 Samuel 19

#TALKINGSESSION

31ST AUGUST.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for the life of splendour, grace, prosperity, and greatness You’ve brought me into. I am established in Your righteousness, planted in the house of the Lord; therefore, I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! I bring forth fruit in season, and out of season, because I am like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom.

I am excelling and making progress on every side, and my faith is prevailing over circumstances, as I walk in the fullness of Your blessings. I am an offspring of the Word, and a joint heir with Christ. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and I have a goodly heritage. I am conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 31ST AUGUST 2019

THEME: THE GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE.

MEMORISE:

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 1 John 4:8

READ: Matthew 22:35-40

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Love can be defined as a strong feeling of affection for someone, emanating from a firm decision to love that person. The Bible offers us an understanding of the source, character and value of love based on nature and actions of God. It teaches that God is source of love and that His very character is love. If you have ever been so deeply and passionately in love with someone to the point of obsession, you may actually lose your appetite and forget to eat. Your mind may become occupied of nothing else but that person. The object of your love is that last thing you think of when you go to bed and the first thing you think of when you wake up. It is clear from these descriptions that love involves the totality of a person. Love is central theme of the Bible, and is a primary characteristic of God’s nature. It is also the fundamental demand that God places on mankind towards fellow human beings.

From the words of Jesus in today’s Bible reading, it is clear that we are expected to love God first with all our heart, soul and mind. However, we need to experience the love of God in our hearts before we can truly appreciate what true love is, and only then can we demonstrate this love to others. The love of God is revealed in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as stated in John 3:16, which says:

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

Out of love, God gave His only begotten Son as ultimate ransom for the salvation of humanity. He now commands everyone who has partaken of His love to reciprocate it by loving one another. Speaking in John 15:12, the Lord Jesus Christ said:

“This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.”

The Bible makes it very clear that love is revealed through action, especially what is done in the interest of others. Children of God should never be identified with envy, hatred, pride, selfishness or any form of wickedness, as all these are contrary to the nature of God they possess. We should naturally show forth gentleness, goodness and kindness to our neighbors. As Christians, let us always radiate the love of God with meekness, patience and joy. Love is greater than all spiritual gifts, as the best of these gifts is useless without love. 1 Corinthians 13:2 says:

“And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.”

Beloved, are you walking in the love of God?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to love You with all my heart, soul and mind in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 17-18
Ezekiel 42::-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: IN CHRIST ALONE

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*MORE UNDERSTANDING OF TRUE WORSHIP*

31 August, 2019

True worship is making a difference in the life of the ungodly.

SCRIPTURE: But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. John 4:23

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: True worship is making a difference in the life of the ungodly.

Yesterday, we saw that the main purpose of our existence is living to praise and worship God. We also saw that true worship is what is acceptable by God. That led us into exploring what true worship is all about.

Today, we are going to see three more definitions of true worship.

1. True worship is offering God the treasures of our lives. The wise men opened up their treasures and brought out quality gifts unto the King of kings in order to confirm their true worship (Matt. 2:11). True worship is giving God the very best of your life.
There are people who say that they do not want to serve God now, they want to enjoy life first; they believe that they can serve God only in their old age. And God may be saying to them, so you want to give me the leftover of your life, you want to give me the retired and tired version of you?
The truth is, God honours people who give Him the best of their lives like some of us who spent our youth on Him and for Him.
2. True worship is living a life that provokes worship from others.
This means, you live in such a manner that draws people to God. You live a life that makes people follow, serve and glorify God.
3. True worship is making a difference in the life of the ungodly.
But you cannot make a difference until you are different. You cannot be like the world and change the world.

Remember this: True worship is making a difference in the life of the ungodly.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Determine to draw people to God through your lifestyle.
2. Give God the best of your life, time and resources.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING TRUE WORSHIP
PRAYER: Lord, I long to be like You in character. Draw me close to You and fill me with Yourself, Lord in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 37:1 to 39:30, 2 Corinthians 4:13 to 5:10, Psalm 44:9 to 26, Proverbs 22:13

QUOTE: The Almighty God is looking for true worshippers because they are scarce. They are so rare and precious that God even seeks for them. 
Culled from THE PROTOCOL OF THE ARK by Dr (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A shrimp's heart is in its head.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the mantle of true worship in this season in Jesus� Name.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Glory-filled Sunday Service by 9:00am tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.

SEEDS OF DESTINY IN FRENCH:

SEMENCE DE DESTINEE

SAMEDI, LE 31 AOÛT 2019

THEME: MIEUX COMPRENDRE LA VERITABLE ADORATION

LES SAINTES ECRITURES: Mais l'heure vient, et elle est déjà venue, où les vrais adorateurs adoreront le Père en esprit et en vérité; car ce sont là les adorateurs que le Père demande. Jean 4:23.

PENSEE DU JOUR: La véritable adoration consiste à faire une différence dans la vie des impies.

Hier, nous avons vu que le but principal de notre existence était de louer et d'adorer Dieu. Nous avons également vu que la véritable adoration est ce qui est acceptable par Dieu. Cela nous conduit à explorer ce qu'est la véritable adoration.

Aujourd'hui, nous allons voir trois autres définitions de la véritable adoration.

1. La véritable adoration offre à Dieu les trésors de nos vies. Les Mages avaient ouvert leurs trésors et offert des cadeaux de qualité au Roi des rois, afin de confirmer leur véritable adoration. (Mathieu 2:11). La véritable adoration consiste à donner à Dieu le meilleur de sa vie. Il y a des gens qui disent qu'ils ne veulent pas servir Dieu maintenant, ils veulent profiter de la vie d'abord; ils croient qu'ils ne peuvent servir Dieu que dans leur vieil âge. Et Dieu leur dit : « Donc, vous voulez me donner le reste de votre vie, vous voulez me donner la version retirée et fatiguée de vous? »

La vérité est que Dieu honore les personnes qui lui donnent le meilleur de leur vie, comme certains d�entre nous qui avons passé notre jeunesse à vivre pour Lui et rien que pour Lui.
2. La véritable adoration c�est de vivre une vie qui inspire et déclanche l�adoration chez les autres.
Cela signifie que vous vivez de manière à attirer les gens vers Dieu. Vous vivez une vie qui oblige les gens à suivre, à servir et à glorifier Dieu.
3. La véritable adoration consiste à faire une différence dans la vie des impies ; cependant, vous ne pouvez pas changer les choses tant que vous n'êtes pas différent. Vous ne pouvez pas être comme le monde et changer le monde.
Rappelez-vous ceci: La véritable adoration consiste à faire une différence dans la vie des impies.

DEVOIRS

1. Soyez déterminé à attirer les gens vers Dieu par votre style de vie.
2. Donnez à Dieu le meilleur de votre vie, de votre temps et de vos ressources.
PRIERE: Seigneur, mon désir, c�est Te ressembler. Approche-Toi de moi et remplis-moi de Toi, au Nom de Jésus.

LECTURE BIBLIQUE QUOTIDIENNE: Job 37: 1 à Job 39: 30, 2 Corinthiens 4: 13 à 2 Corinthiens 5:10, Psaumes 44: 9 à 26, Proverbes 22 :13.
CITATION: Le Dieu Tout-Puissant cherche les vrais adorateurs, car ils sont rares. Ils sont si rares et si précieux que Dieu Lui-même les recherche. Extrait du livre : LE PROTOCOLE DE L'ARCHE, du Dr (Mme) Becky Paul-Enenche.

FAIT SURPRENANT: Le c�ur d'une crevette est dans sa tête.
DECLARATION PROPHETIQUE: Recevez le manteau de la vraie adoration en cette saison au Nom de Jésus.

SEEDS OF DESTINY IN SPANISH:

SEMILLA DE DESTINO

SÁBADO, 31 DE AGOSTO DE 2019.

TEMA: MÁS ENTENDIMIENTO DE LA VERDADERA ADORACIÓN.

LA ESCRITURA: Mas la hora viene, y ahora es, cuando los verdaderos adoradores adorarán al Padre en espíritu y en verdad; porque también el Padre tales adoradores busca que le adoren. JUAN 4:23.

PENSAMIENTO PARA EL DÍA: La verdadera adoración es hacer una diferencia en la vida de los inconversos.

Ayer, vimos que el propósito principal de nuestra existencia es vivir para alabar y adorar a Dios. También vimos que la verdadera adoración es lo que es aceptable por Dios. Eso nos llevó a explorar de qué se trata la verdadera adoración.
Hoy veremos tres definiciones más de la verdadera adoración.

1. La verdadera adoración es ofrecerle a Dios los tesoros de nuestras vidas. Los sabios abrieron sus tesoros y trajeron regalos de calidad al Rey de reyes para confirmar su verdadera adoración (Mateo 2:11). La verdadera adoración es darle a Dios lo mejor de la vida de usted.
Hay personas que dicen que no quieren servir a Dios ahora, quieren disfrutar la vida primero; ellos creen que pueden servir a Dios solo en su vejez. Y Dios puede estar diciéndoles, entonces ¿quieres darme las sobras de tu vida, quieres darme la versión retirada y cansada de ti?
La verdad es que Dios honra a las personas que le dan lo mejor de sus vidas como algunos de nosotros que pasamos nuestra juventud en Él y para Él.
2. La verdadera adoración es vivir una vida que provoca la adoración de los demás.
Esto significa que usted vive de manera tal que atrae a las personas hacia Dios. Usted vive una vida que hace que las personas sigan, sirvan y glorifiquen a Dios.
3. La verdadera adoración es hacer una diferencia en la vida de los inconversos.
Pero usted no puede marcar la diferencia hasta que sea diferente. Usted no puede ser como el mundo y cambiar el mundo.
Recuerde esto: La verdadera adoración es hacer una diferencia en la vida de los inconversos.
TAREA(S):

1. Decida atraer a las personas hacia Dios a través de su estilo de vida.
2. Dele a Dios lo mejor de la vida de usted, tiempo y recursos.
ORACIÓN: Señor, anhelo ser como Tú en carácter. Acércame a Ti y lléname de Ti, Señor en el nombre de Jesús.
PARA MEJOR ENTENDIMIENTO, CONSIGA ESTE MENSAJE: COMPRENDIENDO LA VERDADERA ADORACIÓN

CITA: El Dios Todopoderoso está buscando verdaderos adoradores porque estan escasos. Son tan raros y preciosos que Dios incluso los busca. Tomado de �EL ARCA DE PROTOCOLO� por la Dra. (Sra.) Becky Paul-Enenche.
LECTURA DIARIA: Job 37:1 a 39:30, 2 Corintios 4:13 a 5:10, Salmo 44:9 a 26, Proverbios 22:13.
HECHO SORPRENDENTE: El corazón de un camarón está en su cabeza.

DECLARACIÓN PROFÉTICA/PALABRA: Reciba el manto de la verdadera adoración en esta temporada en el Nombre de Jesús.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 31ST AUGUST, 2019*

*TOPIC: YOUR NEW NAME: RECORD BREAKER! HOLD ON!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1CORINTHIANS 10:1-13*

Life has a way of bringing opportunities disguised as challenges. If you refuse to give up in the setbacks, and instead maintain trust and faith in the God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucked, then you pass the test, and enjoy the reward. When you catch a glimpse of your potential, that’s when passion is born. It is that PASSION that satan attacks! He knows that the greatest PASSION KILLER IS DOUBT/

CONFUSION/DEPRESSION. One thing about being a champion is that you must be RESILIENT! No matter what is thrown at you, no matter how deep the hole, you must find a way to bounce back and overcome adversity. Albert Schweitzer opined: 

*“One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity.”*

Drink from the wisdom well of William Ward: *“Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.”* Indeed, prosperity tries the fortunate; adversity tries the great. That is why you should always seek out the seed of triumph in every adversity, pain or delay! Always ask: WHY DID GOD ALLOW THIS? Yes! *According to 1Corinthians 10:13, there is always a PURPOSE FOR THE pain!* I remember William Shakespeare: “Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course.” Close with Martha Graham: *“Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.”*

Indeed! It was the day I wanted to commit suicide that I discovered this vision of ODM! What would have happened if I had died? Did I know that my destiny was only being prepared by the HEAT OF MY BATTLES? Ah! I never knew that this vision/booklet would become a household name in many nations today! So, refuse to abort that dream in a hurry! Refuse to abort your trust in God, no matter what! Refuse to GIVE UP, because hurry leads to sorry! I see your GREAT tomorrow that will shock you for good, because YOU ARE A RECORD BREAKER! Amen and amen! Pray now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, I refuse to quit now! I decree and declare that I am a RECORD BREAKER in my family and generation! Lord, do for me and through me what has NEVER been done in my generation in Jesus name.
3. The PAIN is for a PURPOSE! I shall not miss that PURPOSE in Jesus name.
4. Oh, RAIN of GOODNESS and MERCY, fall upon my life, family and ministry again and again and again in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously).*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 37-39*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Saturday, August 31, 2019*

*THE CHURCH’S COMPOSITION*

*Read Acts 2:40-47*

*MEMORISE*

*Praising God and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved (Acts 2:47)*

*EXPOSITION*

The church is the body of believers in Christ Jesus; the called out of the world. The Pentecost’s feast, on the other hand was attended by different categories of people: the Twelve who were part of the 120 people at the upper room, the Jews, those of the diasporas, as well as the proselytes. 

There were so many people at Pentecost, but just a few received the promise, and about 3000 were later added to the church, after they had given their lives to Christ, and were baptized. Their confession of Christ gave them the Spirit and power to become sons and daughters of God (Jn. 1:12). Only those who were being saved were added to the first church.

Those who changed actually changed by the word they heard and not by the miracles they saw, or wanted. Today, people only want to pray, without interest in the Word of God. No wonder many of our Bible study sessions in our churches are nothing to write home about. People who are yet to be saved are being added to the church, and even immediately made officers of the church. This account for the too much problem, indiscipline, divisions, fighting, politicking, etc. we are dealing with in the church today (cf. 1 Cor.3:4-6). When people are not saved, they cannot be Spirit-filled, not to talk of having the fruits of the Spirit.

The church is in great dilemma, for unconverted souls have found their ways to the top as Pastors, Elders, Deacons/Deaconesses, group/
departmental leaders, etc. Whoever will uproot them will face stiff opposition from them. We must now take our evangelism seriously while resuscitating our New Converts’ Classes. The few leaders of the church who are truly born again must take the bull by the horn to discipline erring members, not minding whose ox is gored.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, revive me and members of my family, so we can awaken others to righteousness.
2. Oh Lord, purge me of all worldliness and make me truly thine.
3. Father, purify Your altars of all ‘bad eggs’.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 91:1 - 95:4; 1Corinthians 6:2 - 7:3*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM