The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 27th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 27TH AUGUST

MAINTAINING ORDER

Let all things be done decently and in order (1 Corinthians 14:40).

J ohn 6 records for us an amazing miracle Jesus performed. He had just finished teaching a crowd of about five thousand men (women and the children not counted). Seeing that the crowd had been with Him for long, some of the disciples requested that He sent them away, so they could get food for themselves.

However, Jesus asked, “What do you have?” Andrew answered, “There’s a little boy here who has five barley loaves and two fish. But that’s a drop in the bucket for a crowd like this” (John 6:9 MSG). Jesus ignored their doubts and, instead, told the disciples to have everyone sit on the grass and settle in for a meal.

Jesus couldn’t do anything for them in that rowdy condition; He requested for some orderliness. He said, “…Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand” (John 6:10).

In your life, learn to maintain order. The Spirit doesn’t thrive in an atmosphere of chaos. As long as there’s disorder in your spirit, you can’t walk effectively with the Holy Spirit. He’s not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33).

If you want to have a miracle, then you need order. This is the missing element in the lives of many, and they wonder why the miraculous eludes them. Never find yourself, in one way or the other, walking disorderly; that is, walking at cross purposes with the Word of God. Follow the prescribed order of things; follow the Word. Do things the Word way if you want divine results.

Consider that the Lord cautioned Moses to build the tabernacle, following the prescribed order (Hebrews 8:5). You can’t do things your own way; God’s things must be done God’s way. He won’t honour you if you’re out of order.

Maintain order, and see things move. You won’t have to struggle to get things done. As long as you’re walking in the light of God’s Word, according to His mode of operation, you’ll always have His honour and grace.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m completely yielded to your Word, and walking according to your divine instructions, in an orderly manner. I refuse to be disorderly, unruly, indisciplined or lawless; I act on your instructions swiftly without hesitation. Therefore, I experience the miraculous every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 14:40 AMPC; Hebrews 8:5 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 11:2-34 & Psalms 142-145

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 19:11-19 & 1 Samuel 15

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

27TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Word of God is for my advantage, progress, blessings, and promotion. God’s Word has given me a purpose for life; therefore, I am undaunted by challenges, for I am confident in the ability of the Word to produce in me what it talks about.

At all times, my heart is opened to receive from God, and I am quick to act on His Word. Hallelujah! Today, as I receive the Word into my heart with all humility and modesty, I experience its transforming power in every area of my life! I surmount every difficulty and prosper in everything I do. The light of God’s Word shines in my heart, thus, I am not moved by the natural circumstances for I am founded on a solid Rock. In my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me, I function with the light of the Word. I am conscious of the bountiful provisions the Father has made available for me,

and I am enjoying them to the full. I am fruitful and productive! As Jesus is, so am I in this world. I reign in life, exercise dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with the Father’s will. My words are not ordinary, they are backed with divine energy to help me chart my course in life. I am life conscious and every word that I speak comes to pass. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH AUGUST 2019

THEME: HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

MEMORISE:

They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth forever. Psalm 125:1

READ:
Mark 11:12-14
Mark 11:20-24

Mark 11:12-14
12 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:

13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.

14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it. Mark 11:20-24

Mark 11:20-24
20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.

21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Today’s Bible reading narrates a story that demonstrates faith in action and teaches what faith can do for those who live by it. Having declared to us in Habakkuk 2:4 that “The just shall live by his faith,” our Lord’s primary purpose in cursing the fig tree was to show us what living by faith really looks like. That was why the first statement Jesus made after Peter drew His attention to the withered fig tree was “Have faith in God” (Mark 11:22). Jesus further went on to say in Mark 11:23:

“ For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”

Living by faith simply means to have faith in God’s power and in His faithfulness to perform whatever He has promised. If we have faith in God, we should have the confidence to ask Him whatever we desire in the place of prayer. The Lord has told us that this is the pathway to receive our heart’s desires (Mark 11:24). If we have faith in God, we should also be confident to make declarations based on his word. We demonstrate our faith by the confessions of our mouths. Psalm 116:10a says:

“I believed, therefore have I spoken”

Our Lord expects us to declare what we believe to the mountains that challenge the integrity of His word in our lives, instead of crying to him about them. That is what living by faith is all about. A lot of us do not want to develop in our walk with God; we just want to remain at the level of babes, who expect everything to be done for them instead of taking charge. No wonder the Lord asked this question in Luke 18:8, saying:

“Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”

It is one thing to pray and another thing to believe in practical terms that God will do what you are asking for. The story was told of a priest who called for a prayer meeting one Sunday afternoon concerning the challenge of drought in a particular town. After the congregation had gathered for the prayer meeting, the priest looked around and said, “Brethren, you are not ready to pray.” The parishioners wondered, “What do you mean? That is what we have come to do.” He then asked them, “What have you come to do?” they chorused, “To pray for rain to fall!” he then asked them, “Where are your umbrella and raincoats? If you believe that God will answer the prayer you have come to say, you should have brought your umbrella and raincoats!” They went back home and brought their umbrellas and raincoats, and God honored their faith. What a lesson of faith! Beloved, have faith in God.

ACTION POINT:

Take practical steps to demonstrate that you believe your prayers to God are being answered.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 12-13
Ezekiel 40:24-43

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*TENDER-HEARTEDNESS � A PROOF OF GODLY MATURITY*

27 August, 2019

The real sign of maturity and responsibility is the capacity to apologize without feeling inferior.
SCRIPTURE: And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The real sign of maturity and responsibility is the capacity to apologize without feeling inferior.

Tender-heartedness is one of the distinctive features of children. The heart of a child is always soft and tender. Children are quick to say sorry; even before you scream at them when they err, they would apologize. That was why Jesus said, except you be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:1).

But for most adults, the reverse is the case. It does not matter the message you preach to them, it is like rain falling on metal; it would not penetrate. They believe that it is not time for them to change. There are couples who cannot apologize to each other. The woman feels she is not the only one to apologize always and the man feels he cannot apologize as a �man� � that, according to them is not masculinity; it is timidity. But the real sign of maturity and responsibility is the capacity to apologize without feeling inferior.

There are people who have never shed tears before God either in repentance, worship, personal consecration, or weeping for the souls of the lost; nothing moves them.

David did several things that were not godly but his heart was too soft to deny that he committed sin (Psalm 51:1-7).

Beloved, if you do what is wrong, instantly admit that you are wrong and go before God asking for mercy. It is a proof that your conscience is alive. Tender-heartedness is a proof of godliness and maturity.

Remember this: The real sign of maturity and responsibility is the capacity to apologize without feeling inferior.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. If there is guilt in your heart, go before God and confess your sins.
2. Refuse to harden your heart; always be open before God.
3. Ask God for the grace to always uphold a godly character.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BE CONVERTED AS A CHILD
PRAYER: Lord, have mercy on me. Cleanse me of every form of unrighteousness. Please, give me the heart of a child so that Heaven can be my home at the end of my journey on earth, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 23:1 to 27:23, 2 Corinthians 1:12 to 2:11, Psalm 41:1 to 13, Proverbs 22:5 to 6

QUOTE: Once a person sins, his defences are broken. Then satan can attack such a person�s life easily. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Butterflies taste with their feet
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to function with the tenderness of a child be released upon you now in Jesus� Name.

SEEDS OF DESTINY IN FRENCH:

SEMENCE DE DESTINEE

MARDI, LE 27 AOÛT 2019

THEME: LA TENDRESSE DU COEUR - UNE PREUVE DE LA MATURITE EN DIEU

LES SAINTES ECRITURES: Jésus, ayant appelé un petit enfant, le plaça au milieu d'eux, et dit: Je vous le dis en vérité, si vous ne vous convertissez et si vous ne devenez comme les petits enfants, vous n'entrerez pas dans le royaume des cieux. Matthieu 18: 1-3.

PENSEE DU JOUR: Le vrai signe de maturité et de responsabilité est la capacité à s'excuser sans se sentir inférieur.

La tendresse est l'une des caractéristiques distinctives des enfants. Le c�ur d'un enfant est toujours doux et tendre. Les enfants sont prompts à dire désolé; avant même que vous ne leur criiez dessus. Quand ils se trompent, ils s'excusent. C'est pourquoi Jésus a dit qu�à moins que vous ne soyez convertis et que vous ne deveniez comme de petits enfants, vous n'entrerez pas dans le royaume des cieux. (Matthieu 18: 1).

Pour la plupart des adultes, c�est l'inverse. Peu importe le message que vous leur prêchez, c'est comme si la pluie tombait sur les métaux; il ne pénètre pas. Ils croient que ce n�est pas encore le temps pour eux de changer. C�est ainsi qu�il y a des couples qui ne peuvent pas s'excuser l'un l'autre. La femme a le sentiment qu�elle n�est pas la seule qui doit toujours présenter ses excuses et l�homme a l�impression qu�il ne devrait pas pouvoir s�excuser en tant qu�« 
homme » ; selon lui, le fait de s�excuser n'est pas la marque de la masculinité; mais tout simplement de la timidité. Cependant, le vrai signe de maturité et de responsabilité est la capacité à présenter des excuses sans se sentir inférieur.

Il y a des gens qui n'ont jamais versé de larmes devant Dieu, que ce soit pendant la repentance, l'adoration, la consécration personnelle ; ou qui n�on jamais pleuré pour le salut des âmes perdus; rien ne les émeut.

Le roi David avait posé plusieurs actes qui n'étaient pas pieux, mais son c�ur était trop doux pour nier avoir commis de péché (Psaumes 51: 1-7).

Bien-aimés, si vous faites ce qui est mauvais, admettez immédiatement que vous avez tort et allez devant Dieu pour demander miséricorde et grâce. C'est une preuve que votre conscience est en vie. La tendresse est une preuve de piété et de maturité.

Rappelez-vous ceci: Le vrai signe de maturité et de responsabilité est la capacité à s'excuser sans se sentir inférieur.

DEVOIRS

1. S'il y a une culpabilité dans ton c�ur, allez devant Dieu et confessez vos péchés.
2. Refusez d�endurcir votre c�ur; soyez toujours ouvert devant Dieu.
3. Demandez à Dieu la grâce de toujours maintenir un caractère de piété.
PRIERE: Seigneur, aie pitié de moi. Purifie-moi de toute forme d'injustice. S'il Te plaît, donne-moi le c�ur d'un enfant pour que le Ciel soit mon chez-moi, à la fin de mon voyage sur la terre, au Nom de Jésus.

LECTURE BIBLE QUOTIDIENNE: Job 23: 1 à Job 27: 23, 2 Corinthiens 1:12 à 2 Corinthiens 2: 11, Psaumes 41: 1 à 13, Proverbes. 22: 5 à 6.
CITATION: Une fois qu'une personne a péché, ses défenses sont brisées. Alors Satan peut attaquer facilement la vie d�une telle personne. Extrait du livre : 15 Stratégies du royaume pour la survie, du Dr Paul Enenche.

FAIT SURPRENANT: Les papillons goûtent avec leurs pieds
DECLARATION PROPHETIQUE: Que la grâce de fonctionner avec la tendresse d�un enfant soit libérée sur vous maintenant, au Nom de Jésus.

SEEDS OF DESTINY IN SPANISH:

SEMILLA DE DESTINO

MARTES, 27 DE AGOSTO DE 2019.

TEMA: UN BUEN CORAZON - UNA PRUEBA DE MADUREZ EN DIOS.

LA ESCRITURA: Y dijo: De cierto os digo, que si no os volvéis, y os hacéis como niños, no entraréis en el reino de los cielos. MATEO 18:3.

PENSAMIENTO PARA EL DÍA: El verdadero signo de madurez y responsabilidad es la capacidad de disculparse sin sentirse inferior.

La ternura de corazón es una de las características distintivas de los niños. El corazón de un niño siempre es suave y tierno. Los niños se apresuran a pedir perdón; incluso antes de gritarles cuando se equivocan, se disculparían. Por eso dijo Jesús, que si no os volvéis y hacéis como niños no entrareis en el reino de los cielos. (Mateo 18:1).

Pero para la mayoría de los adultos, lo contrario es el caso. No importa el mensaje que les prediques, es como la lluvia que cae sobre los metales; No penetraría. Creen que no es hora de que cambien. 

Hay parejas que no pueden disculparse entre sí. La mujer siente que no es la única en disculparse siempre y el hombre siente que no puede disculparse como un "hombre"; eso, según ellos, no es masculinidad; Es timidez. Pero el verdadero signo de madurez y responsabilidad es la capacidad de disculparse sin sentirse inferior.

Hay personas que nunca han derramado lágrimas ante Dios, ya sea en arrepentimiento, adoración, consagración personal o llorando por las almas perdidas; nada las mueve.

David hizo varias cosas que no eran de Dios, pero su corazón era demasiado blando como para negar que cometió pecado (Salmo 51:1-7).

Amado, usted si hace algo que está mal, admita de inmediato que está equivocado y vaya ante Dios pidiendo misericordia. Es una prueba de que la conciencia de usted está viva. La ternura de corazón es una prueba de piedad y madurez.
Recuerde esto: El verdadero signo de madurez y responsabilidad es la capacidad de disculparse sin sentirse inferior.

TAREA (S):

1. Si hay culpa en el corazón de usted, vaya delante de Dios y confiese sus pecados.
2. Rehúse a endurecer su corazón; siempre esté abierto ante Dios.
3. Pídale a Dios la gracia de mantener siempre un carácter piadoso.
ORACIÓN: Señor, Ten piedad de mí. Límpiame de toda forma de injusticia. Por favor, dame el corazón de un niño para que el Cielo pueda ser mi hogar al final de mi viaje en la tierra, Señor, en el Nombre de Jesús.

PARA MEJOR ENTENDIMIENTO, CONSIGA ESTE MENSAJE: SEA COMO UN NIÑO.

CITA: Una vez que una persona peca, sus defensas se rompen. Entonces Satanás puede atacar la vida de esa persona fácilmente. Tomado de �15 ESTRATEGIAS DEL REINO PARA LA SUPERVIVENCIA� por el Dr. Paul Enenche.
LECTURA DIARIA: Job 23:1 a 27:23, 2 Corintios 1:12 a 2:11, Salmo 41:1 a 13, Proverbios 22:5 a 6.
HECHO SORPRENDENTE: Las mariposas degustan con sus patas

DECLARACIÓN PROFÉTICA / PALABRA: La gracia para funcionar con la ternura de un niño se liberará sobre usted ahora en el Nombre de Jesús.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: TUESDAY AUGUST 27, 2019

TOPIC: TOOLS FOR SALE! GOD CANNOT LIE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (Psalm 89:20-35)

It was advertised that the devil was going to put his tools up for sale. On the date of the sale, the tools were exhibited for public inspection. Each tool was marked with its sale price.

They were Hatred, Envy, Jealousy, Deceit, Lying, Pride, etc! Laid apart from the rest was a harmless-looking tool, less colourful and dirty and priced very high.

“What’s the name of this tool?” asked one of the purchasers! Pointing to it. “That is DISCOURAGEMENT,” replied the devil! “Why have you priced it so high?” “Because it is more useful to me than the others. I use it to peep into people’s hearts, especially when I cannot get near him/her with my other tools.

Once I peep into the heart and get inside through DISCOURAGEMENT, I can make that person do whatever I desire and then I attack his/her life’s goals!

In some cases, I can get my other instrument called death suicide to complete my operations in that life. It is looking less colourful and dim because I use it more often since very few people know that it belongs to me.” Oh, what a narration!
In this second half of 2019 and no matter how the year has been, don’t allow satan to attack your life, family and ministry with his best tool – Discouragement!

No matter what is happening around you. never forget that following the path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked. Jacquelyn Halsey wrote: “Fear comes from the Adamic nature; Faith comes from the Christ nature.”
So, uproot fear, discouragement, depression and the like! If you find a path without obstacles, it probably has no glorious end. Hold on because, life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
Hear Mr. Lombardi again: “The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back.

That’s real glory.” Close with a line from the Dutch Poet’s Society (DPS): “Nothing is difficult to those who have the will.” Resist satan’s tool! Trust the Lord of hosts! God will not lie to David (Today’s scripture, Vs. 35) and He will not lie to you. Hold on!

This Saturday, August 31st, 2019 is Lagos (OGUDU) Anointing service. Venue is 8-10 Omotayo Banwo Street, Ogudu-Orioke, Lagos.
Theme: “RISE AND FALL MUST EXPIRE!” Come with faith, your anointing oil, your written prayer points, any point of contact and expectations. I shall lay hands on you again!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of faith as led now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Bind and uproot discouragement seriously now.
3. Lord, show the world through my life that You are not a liar!
4. This is your STORY to GLORY year. Thank you Jesus! Pray about your goals and expectations for 2019 again!
5. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers today. See pages 7-9 of this booklet.

BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR READING: (Jer. 23-25).
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Tuesday August 27, 2019*

*HIS PRESENCE: THE DIFFERENCE*
*Read Luke 5:1-7*

*MEMORISE*

*Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here. For how then will it be known that Your people and I have found grace in Your sight, except You go with us? So we shall be separate, Your people and I, from all the people who are upon the face of the earth” (Exodus 33:15-16)*

*EXPOSITION*

It has been said that when man runs alone, it is called RACE, but when man runs with God, it is called GRACE, Grace simply means “God in the race”. When God is not involved in a thing, hardship, struggles, turmoil, pain, agony and emptiness are the inevitable results. However, the moment God steps in, it makes the whole difference.

Peter and his friends who were all colleagues in the fishing profession, in spite of all their fishing skills, techniques and experiences, went fishing all night, but caught nothing. Professional anglers attest to the fact that the night or midnight hour is the best time to fish, because it is very calm at that time and fishes swim freely across the shore. Nevertheless, despite all the factors that should have favoured them ordinarily, all their efforts went down the drain. However, the story changed when Jesus appeared at the scene. Just an instruction and the result was shockingly different (Luke 5:1ff).

Jesus was absent when Lazarus was sick, and the result was death. The moment He stepped into the scene, the result was resurrection; first of its kind in history (Jn. 11:1-44).

It is high time you stopped trying to work things out on your own. It is high time you stopped relying on your human efforts, connections, experiences, skills, academic qualifications, etc. Allow Jesus handle that case His own way. Invite Him on stage. Put it in His hands, and leave it there. When it is like, He is coming late, He is coming with the latest.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Jesus Christ, step into my situation today and handle it Your own way.
2. I quit relying on my human efforts; I bank on Your grace henceforth, O Lord.
3. Lord, we hand over our nation and Church to You; we stop relying on our political and religious prowess, henceforth. Take charge, in Jesus’ name
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 78:31 – 80:8; 1 Corinthians 1:18 - 2:8*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM