The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 28th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 28TH JUNE.

WE REIGN AND RULE BY THE WORD

When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person (Job 22:29).

Christianity is a life of champions. We’re not of them that fail. No matter what happens in your life, failure isn’t a possibility, until and unless you let it. As long as you choose to win; as long as you choose to succeed; as long as you choose victory, that’s what you’ll have.

What you need is to set your focus on the Lord and His eternal Word. Learn to see God and God alone. See the invisible, and you’ll do the impossible! When your focus is on Him and His Word, you don’t see shadows. You see and hear Him only, and nothing else matters.

With the Word in you, you just know you’re different, and that circumstances and situations will always turn out in your favour. That’s because you’re peculiar. You’re not of this world. You’re not from the lineage of the fallen man, the “earthly” man; you’re a new“creature,” a new kind of man (2 Corinthians 5:17); an associate of the God-kind. But if you don’t know it, you’ll suffer what mere men suffer, and live like a servant, whereas you’re a king-priest, and a prince of power with God.

When you know the Word, you’re able to walk in your inheritance, rights and privileges in Christ. You enjoy the greater glories and treasures of Christ. What has kept many bound and hindered them from walking in the riches of the glory of their inheritance in Christ is ignorance.

Refuse to be ignorant. Know the Scriptures for yourself. Study and meditate until the Word gains the ascendancy in you, instilling in you a new mind-set. That way, irrespective of the challenges and adversities, you’ll respond with the Word. And when you respond with the Word, you win! That’s how God’s champions live; they live in and by the Word. We reign and rule by the Word. Hallelujah!.

CONFESSION

Thanks be unto God who leads me in glory and eternal triumph over the circumstances of life in and by the Word. I’m prosperous and victorious in Christ, now and evermore. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 2:10 AMP For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 13:13-52 & Nehemiah 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 5:1-11 & Deuteronomy 26

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for enlightening my heart with the revelations of Your Word today. I am synchronized with the Spirit, knowing and walking in Your perfect will for me. Through Your Spirit, I walk worthy of You unto all pleasing,
fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of Your Word.

God’s wisdom is in my heart and in my mouth today! His Word is as fire shut up in my bones; and as I speak, I dissolve doubts; I am prevailing and reigning in life by grace through righteousness, and the glory of God is seen and expressed through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 28TH JUNE 2019

THEME: LET HOPE ARISE.

MEMORISE:

When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. Job 22:29

READ: Acts 27:13-36

13 And when the south wind blew softly, supposing that they had obtained their purpose, loosing thence, they sailed close by Crete.

14 But not long after there arose against it a tempestuous wind, called Euroclydon.

15 And when the ship was caught, and could not bear up into the wind, we let her drive.

16 And running under a certain island which is called Clauda, we had much work to come by the boat:

17 Which when they had taken up, they used helps, undergirding the ship; and, fearing lest they should fall into the quicksands, strake sail, and so were driven.

18 And we being exceedingly tossed with a tempest, the next day they lightened the ship;

19 And the third day we cast out with our own hands the tackling of the ship.

20 And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.
21 But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.

22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.

23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,

24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.

25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

26 Howbeit we must be cast upon a certain island.

27 But when the fourteenth night was come, as we were driven up and down in Adria, about midnight the shipmen deemed that they drew near to some country;

28 And sounded, and found it twenty fathoms: and when they had gone a little further, they sounded again, and found it fifteen fathoms.

29 Then fearing lest we should have fallen upon rocks, they cast four anchors out of the stern, and wished for the day.

30 And as the shipmen were about to flee out of the ship, when they had let down the boat into the sea, under colour as though they would have cast anchors out of the foreship,

31 Paul said to the centurion and to the soldiers, Except these abide in the ship, ye cannot be saved.

32 Then the soldiers cut off the ropes of the boat, and let her fall off.

33 And while the day was coming on, Paul besought them all to take meat, saying, This day is the fourteenth day that ye have tarried and continued fasting, having taken nothing.

34 Wherefore I pray you to take some meat: for this is for your health: for there shall not an hair fall from the head of any of you.

35 And when he had thus spoken, he took bread, and gave thanks to God in presence of them all: and when he had broken it, he began to eat.

36 Then were they all of good cheer, and they also took some meat.

Hope is a confident expectation for something to happen in the future. When rooted in God, it provides motivation to live the Christian life, even in the face of anxiety and despair. Hope is a loyal compassion of faith which helps a Christian to have peace in spite of adversity, persecution and oppression. God’s desire for us is that we abound in hope. Romans 15:13 says:

“Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.”

Are you facing the headwinds in life? Are you asking yourself if it is worth it to hope against hope? Yes, it is worth it, if your hope is anchored on the Creator of Heaven and earth! In Luke 5:1-5, Peter was in the pit of hopelessness, having exhausted all his wisdom, business expertise and strength without anything to show for it. He was about to call it quits when the Master of the universe stepped in and told him to hope for a catch of fish from the same water that had been unproductive all through the night. One lesson from this is that God uses different methods to meet His children’s needs. In 2 kings 8:1-2, the Lord told a woman to relocate because the city she lived in was about to make another effort in the same river where he had failed, and both cases fielded good results. Are you faced with an extreme case of despair? Has the unexpected happened already and hopelessness is staring you in the face? The word of God in Job 14:7 is saying to you today:

“For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.”

No matter how hopeless your situation appears to be, if you put your hope in Jesus, He will surely turn that situation around for good in a way that is beyond human understanding (Colossians 1:27, 2 Kings 3:9-18).

God is our hope, salvation and peace. Even in times of deep sorrow and despair, don’t yield to the temptation of seeking respite in drugs, strong stimulants or suicide. God wants you to turn to Him for a situation, and you can always count on Him for consolation and encouragement. I pray that no matter what you are passing through right now, you will not take any step that will lead to your destruction in Jesus’ Name. finally, hopelessness fizzles away the moment God speaks concerning a matter (Acts 27:21-25). Are you in a hopeless situation? Take time to seek God’s intervention, asking Him for a word for that situation. I pray that the light of God will shine on your life and hope will arise for you today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please remember me for good; don’t let my hope in You be dashed, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 2-3
Ezekiel 6:1-7:4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 28 JUNE, 2019

TOPIC: INDECISION – AN ENEMY OF DESTINY

SCRIPTURE: And the princes of Issachar were with Deborah; even Issachar, and also Barak: he was sent on foot into the valley. For the divisions of Reuben there were great thoughts of heart. Why abodest thou among the sheepfolds, to hear the bleatings of the flocks? For the divisions of Reuben there were great searchings of heart. Judges 5:15-16.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It takes a person with a firm heart to have a firm future.

It is common knowledge that greatness attracts hostility and resistance; great potential attracts great challenges.

Previously, we saw that every child of God is destined by God to be great because God created everyone with great potentials. But when a person wants to live out this excellent and outstanding life, he would face some enemies.

Previously, we saw Iniquity as an enemy of destiny.

Today, we shall look at indecision as another enemy of destiny. From our anchor Scripture, we understand that Deborah was leading the children of Israel to a battle but the tribe of Reuben, that is, the Reubenites, were undecided.

It was time to go to war but the Reubenites were contemplating whether to go or not.

Beloved, indecision is the enemy of destination. The Reubenites were plagued with indecision. They could have been the biggest tribe in Israel but could not become anything relevant because of indecision among other things. It was the same indecision of their forefather, Reuben that made Joseph to be sold into slavery in Egypt. When Joseph brought food for his brothers in the desert and they wanted to eliminate him because of their hatred for him and his dreams; if Reuben, as the first son had stood his grounds, he would have overcome the evil plot of his brothers. But because he could not take decision as the first born, Joseph was sold into slavery in Egypt.

Beloved, if you don’t have a firm heart, you can’t have a solid future. It takes a person with a heart that is firm to have a future that is concrete; it takes a person with a firm heart to have a firm future.

Remember this: It takes a person with a firm heart to have a firm future.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to take firm decisions in life.

2. Refuse the tragedy of Reuben.

PRAYER: O Lord, deliver me from the spell of indecision. Help me to make the right decision at the right time, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE.

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 13:1 - 14:29, Acts 18:23 - 19:12, Psalm 146:1-10, Proverbs 18:2-3

AMAZING FACT: Limits of the universe have never been discovered. But as large as it is, the God that we serve is bigger. The heaven declares the glory of God because the vastness of the heaven declares the vastness of our God.

QUOTE: When we work for self we work for ‘small’ but when we work for God, we work for 'great'. It is a matter of Choice. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I break every spell of indecision on your life now. The syndrome of Reuben is over in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 28TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE BATTLE WILL END IN PRAISE! 
PURSUE GRATITUDE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ROMANS 8:28; 1THESSALONIANS 5:9-18*

Welcome to today’s STORY to GLORY hour with the God whose FOOTSTOOL is the whole earth in line with today’s devotional encounter with the BIG GOD that makes His footstool the earth! What Mr. Blake said is insightful:

*“Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate or value into your life.”* Just imagine returning from work late at night and having to wake up very early in the morning from what little sleep you had. You stumble out of bed, have a quick shower, grab a coffee and some toast, and off you go to fight the traffic on the way to work again.

Does that sound like the start of a terrible day? Most would answer, ‘Yes’. Few people however, would answer, ‘No’. These are the people, who are in my opinion, blessed with a gift – a gift that determines how they view their lives. These people live with ‘an attitude of gratitude’. Even in winter, he stumbles to his feet and begins his journey to work on his bare feet. *His work is in the field of survival.* He searches through garbage cans for scraps of half-rotten food to eat and odd bits of clothes to keep him warm. He sees you and begs for a dollar or a penny!

The purpose of these examples is to illustrate that *No Matter Your Battles Or Conditions, Always Give Thanks* (Today’s 2nd scripture)! Be grateful for where you are in life right now because *ALL THINGS will work in your favour!* Even in times when it seems that nothing could be worse, there is always a reason to be grateful. Life works in mysterious ways. I challenge you now to take a moment to think about seven things in your life that are grateful for! For example, the gift of life, your friends, your family, your job, your sense of smell, touch, sight, and sound.

The list can go on and on. Imagine what your life would have been like without these “little” things. Write them down a piece of paper and really think about the things you are grateful for. Remember: *“Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate or value into your life.”* Resist depression/sorrow! I see you dancing! Amen!

*TOMORROW SATURDAY AND SUNDAY are the FINAL TWO DAYS of the ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY. Saturday is MEDICAL OUTREACH WORLDWIDE, 9am. OGUDU AND LEKKI Mountains! SUNDAY 30TH JUNE involves visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s home, etc. Sow a seed of MERCY into* UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230 NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH *to help buy food items, etc, to be given to these MERCY HOMES! MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD. AMEN!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes…
1. Worship the Lord again for the wonderful gift of life.
2. Bind self-pity/uproot depression. Lord, wipe away my tears!
3. Pray about today!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 100-102*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,
We will understand it better by and by.

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
We will understand it better by and by
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Friday, June 28, 2019.

DIVINE SAFETY AGENDA

Read Genesis 7:17-24

MEMORISE

Now the flood was on the earth forty days. The waters increased and lifted up the ark, and it rose high above the earth (Genesis 7:17).

EXPOSITION

God commanded Noah to construct an ark with specific instructions and measurement, as to height, width, length and breadth. Finally, the day came and God commanded Noah, his family and other obedient creatures to move into the ark, then it began to rain heavily upon the earth, so much that all the hills, mountains trees and high places were covered by the water (Gen. 7:19).

The flood was reported to also have killed all the living things on the surface of the earth – the birds, domestic animals, small animals, wild animals and all the people remaining on the surface of the earth. Verse 22 in New Living Translation say: *“Everything that breathed and lived on dry land died”.

However, in verse 17 and 18; *“For forty days the flood waters grew deeper, covering the ground and lifting the boat high above the earth. As the water rose higher and higher above the ground, the boat floated safely on the surface”* (NLT). The same flood that wiped off and destroyed all other living creatures on the earth, was the one that lifted Noah and every other person in the ark above the earth and beyond danger into safety.

Psalm 46, establishes the fact that God is our refuge, a very present help in trouble.

Therefore, *when others are saying there is a casting down, we shall be saying there is a lifting up*. Even though people around are being smitten by the sun by day, and by the moon at night, we shall remain under His arms of protection (Psa. 121:6-7). We shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrows that fly by day because He has promised us safety (Psa. 91:6-7).

This is the confidence we have in Him as His beloved children.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I connect myself and my family members to your safety agenda in Jesus’ name.
2. No weapon formed or targeted against our loved ones and us shall prosper in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, make our abode like the land of Goshen, so that none of the plagues of Egypt get to our loved ones and us in Jesus’ name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 8:18 – 11:12; Acts 5:2 – 5:23.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM