The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 14th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 14TH JUNE.

DON’T HOPE FOR LUCK

Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field (Deuteronomy 28:3)

Some people go through life groping in the dark, hoping that someday, they might just be lucky and things will work out for them. You’d hear them make statements like, “Maybe, if I’m lucky, I’ll get the contract”; “maybe if I’m lucky, I’ll get the appointment I’ve been desiring.” They’re hoping for luck in their finances, in their businesses, and even in their relationships. Such people haven’t been exposed to the light of God’s Word.

Don’t hope for luck. Don’t hope that God might just do something, no! You’re already a blessed person. Do you know what that means? It means nothing is too good for you or beyond your reach. Being born again, you don’t function by luck; you walk in the Word. The Word of God is your light: “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path” (Psalm 119:105).

The light of God in your spirit will direct you to be at the right place at the right time, walking in paths preordained by God. The light of God in you causes you to walk in divine favour. God’s got everything fixed in your behalf. He has the right people to help you, at the right time, and in the right place.

The Bible says, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28). With this understanding, say to yourself: “God has the right people to help me, at the right time, and in the right place; He’ll guide me to them, or He’ll guide them to me. One way or another, we’ll meet.” Hallelujah!

Remember, He’s already blessed you with everything you require for life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3). He’s already blessed you with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). Live as a blessed man or woman. Be blessing-conscious; don’t hope for luck.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. I don’t lack anything good because all things are mine. Thank you, Lord, for you have the right people to help me, at the right time, and in the right places, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Deuteronomy 28:3-6 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. 4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. 6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 4:32-5:1-11 & 2 Chronicles 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 1:39-56 & Deuteronomy 12

#TALKINGSESSION

14TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your eternal and infallible Word, which has reshaped my understanding and perception of life. I am made in Your image and in Your likeness; therefore, my words are faith-filled and powerful, transforming circumstances and changing situations to conform to Your perfect will for me.

My delight is in Your Word, which I cherish more than my necessary food! My mind is renewed, and my spirit conditioned by Your Word for greatness! I am like a tree growing by the stream, blooming and blossoming with fruitfulness, and impacting my world with Your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 14TH JUNE 2019

THEME: CONDITIONS FOR ANOINTING.

MEMORISE:

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Hebrews 1:9

READ: Acts 8:18-24

18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the LORD for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

The word anointing is used in several passages of the Bible with reference to the consecration of prophets, kings, priest and things devoted to the worship of God. By these consecration, these persons or things are set apart and empowered to act in God’s power as His representatives on earth. The anointing therefore, refers to the power of God made available through His manifest presence. We see a manifestation of what the anointing is, how it operates and why it is given in Luke 5:17, which says:

“ And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.”

It is something special to witness the outpouring of God’s anointing, which is usually accompanied by His manifest power and magnificent presence. Whenever God decides to reveal the operation of His power through the operation of the anointing, natural laws become temporarily suspended, and we see miracles, signs and wonders of great magnitude. Consequently, children of God always desire such rare opportunities to experience the supernatural, just as people gather from far and near in Luke 5:17. However, God’s anointing is a free gift that money cannot buy. Even the most precious jewel on earth cannot be offered in exchange for it. Because our God does not cast His pearls before swine, certain conditions must be met for anyone who desires to operate in His anointing (Matthew 7:6).

1 Kings 18:30-38shows some deliberate steps Prophet Elijah took to activate the anointing of God. First when the appointed time of worship came, he repaired the altar of the Lord that was broken down. He did everything orderly and meticulously, following divine instructions. Thereafter, he called upon the Name of the Lord in prayer and worship, and God answered by fire. Therefore, if you want to activate God’s anointing in your life, you must first rebuild the altar of God and present yourself before Him as a living sacrifice without any blemish (Romans 12:1). You must be a true worshipper who worships God in spirit and in truth, making sure to adhere strictly to His pattern and instructions as revealed in the Bible. Finally, you must learn to wait patiently for God. There was a waiting period before the fire of the Holy Spirit fell on the day of Pentecost (Acts 1:4). The anointing makes you a terror to the kingdom of darkness and a notable representative of the Most High God. May the fire of God’s anointing fall mightily upon you today in the Name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Assess yourself to see whether the parameters that attracted the anointing in today’s memory verse are present in your life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 10-11
Jeremiah 52:24-34

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 11: WHEN THE POWER OF GOD DESCENDED

1. When the power of God descended
On the day of Pentecost,
All the day of waiting ended,
They received the Holy Ghost

Refrain:
O Lord, send the power just now,
O Lord send the power just now,
O Lord send the power just now,
And baptize, every one.

2. Tongues of flame came down upon them,
And they preached the word in power,
Listening multitudes awakened
Turned to God that very hour.

3. We are waiting Holy Spirit
We are all of one accord,
Lord fulfill just now the promise
That is given in thy Word.

4. Fill and thrill us with Thy presence,
Grant the blessing that we need
Flood our souls with wondrous glory,
While the prayer of faith we plead.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 14 JUNE, 2019

TOPIC: THE PRODUCTS OF GOD’S PRINCIPLES

SCRIPTURE: God had told Abram, "Leave your own country behind you, and your own people, and go to the land I will guide you to. 2 If you do, I will cause you to become the father of a great nation; I will bless you and make your name famous, and you will be a blessing to many others.  Genesis 12:1-2 (TLB)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The product you see in life is a function of the principles of the Word of God that you practice.

In life, every possibility you want to see attracts a corresponding responsibility. There can be no possibility without responsibility; there is no success without secrets, and there cannot be products without principles. The product you see in life is a function of the principles of the Word of God that you practice. There are many people who neglect the principles of God’s Word and expect to see the products; it doesn’t work like that.

For example, the Scripture makes it clear that to be in good health, a merry heart is key but a broken spirit dries the bone (Proverbs 17:22.). So, one cannot remain in a state of depression and anger and expects to be in good health. Also, you cannot keep someone in your heart in bitterness and expect to enjoy a healthy life, especially emotionally, and even physically in the long run (Hebrews 12:15.). So, to be healthy, consciously do things that guarantee Divine health. 

Also, if you are trusting God for supernatural supplies, you should not sit down in one place and say, ‘My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory according to Philippian 4:19.’ If you quote only verse nineteen of the Book of Philippians Chapter Four, it is not complete. It is important to know what was said in the preceding verses that gives the condition for attracting Divine supplies (Philippians 4:15-18). So, you cannot just pray and ask God for money if you don’t do the things He asks you to do in His Word. 

Beloved, my counsel is, do not be like the man waiting for roasted chicken to fly into his mouth without doing anything. Rather, make up your mind to walk in the realm of faith by adjusting your walk with the Word of God. 

Remember this: The product you see in life is a function of the principles of the Word of God that you practice.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Study the scriptures to understand the principles that attract the products of God’s Word.

2. Make up your mind to apply the principles of God’s Word in order to see His products in your life.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace and discipline to obey Your Word, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFITABILITY OF FAITH.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 11:1-12:19, Acts 9:1-25, Psalm 131 1-3, Proverbs 17:4-5

AMAZING FACT: As of 2017, the entire Bible is translated into 670 languages, giving nearly 5.4 billion people access to the Bible in their native language.

QUOTE: The Scripture is guaranteed to increase the anointing, results and miracles. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to walk in the light of Divine principles and character is released upon you this day in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 14TH JUNE, 2019

TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL NIGHT: THIS IS MY NIGHT OF MERCY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (GENESIS 39:7-23)
Today’s scripture says in Genesis 39:21: “But the LORD was with Joseph, and showed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.” 

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that: YOU CANNOT MOVE FROM STORY TO GLORY WITHOUT MERCY! WHAT JOSEPH LOST IN THE PAST AND THE PAIN OF THE DELAY HE SUFFERED WAS WIPED OUT BY MERCY! *“…the LORD was with Joseph, and showed him mercy, and gave him favour…”* That was the secret of Joseph – from the prison STORY to the palace Glory and that will always be the secret of your STORY TO GLORY!

When God wants to do a new thing in any life, the first thing He will do is to SHOW THAT PERSON MERCY. As you seek the Lord today/tonight, I see Him showing you MERCY and then, there shall be a rain of STORY TO GLORY and a rain of wonders upon your life, family and ministry! *Don’t be lazy! Join thousands worldwide as we pray from 12am-1am tonight. IT IS YOUR NIGHT OF MERCY and it is your STORY to Glory testimony night!* Pray the prayers below now and tonight!

*THE 2019 ANNUAL 14-DAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER and FASTING PROGRAMME BEGINS JULY 7TH – JULY 20TH. Get your, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” and next ODM booklet NOW and start preparing! You will end this year well!*

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.
1. Father, do in my life, what You did in the life of Joseph, in Jesus name.
2. O Lord, show me mercy! My God, show my family mercy today. The God of Joseph, show my career, business and ministry mercy tonight in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously now and tonight 12am).
3. Lord, show me the favour that You showed to Joseph. Show me the promotion that You showed to Joseph. Show me the compensation that You showed to Joseph. Show me the kind of STORY TO GLORY testimony that You showed to Joseph! Show me the kind of honour that You showed to Joseph! Show me the grace/anointing that You showed to Joseph! My Father, show me the kind of mercy that You showed to Joseph in Jesus name (Pray it seriously now and tonight).
4. I silence every prophet of doom in my life. Lord, bring to naught all evil counselors and counsel against me (Pray it seriously now and tonight).
5. Lord, coat my name with fire and favour. Lord, convert my adversity into victory (Pray it seriously now/tonight).
6. Lord, convert my defeat into victory! O Lord, let any problem attached to my names or my family name be neutralized now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PSALM 58-60)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Friday, June 14, 2019.*

*THE EFFICACY OF RECOMMENDATION*
*Read 1 Samuel 16:15-19*

*MEMORISE*

*Then one of the servants answered and said, “Look, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, who is skillful in playing, a mighty man of valour, a man of war, prudent in speech, and a handsome person; and the Lord is with him” (I Samuel 16:18).*

*EXPOSITION*

Recommendation is to approve of a person’s ability and capacity for a particular task. One can be very good at what he/she does but most times, such a person needs the recommendation of some people whose shoulders he/she must stand upon to deliver. Without the needed recommendations, one’s skills and capability can remain untapped, redundant and unutilized.

A meeting was held in King Saul’s palace, concerning the evil spirit that troubled him at various intervals, it was then ascertained that the only solution to his predicament was to get a skilful player of the harp (I Sam. 16:16). Right there in the meeting, someone recommended David immediately for the job, and there was no going back or opposition to it. A man’s recommendation quickly became the palace’s decision, and that led to David’s first official visit to the palace to showcase and manifest God’s grace upon him. It might not have been possible without that singular act of recommendation.

Also in Genesis 41:9-41; an ex-convict (the butler) was the one who recommended Joseph to interpret Pharaoh’s dreams that no one else in the kingdom could do. He further convinced Pharaoh of Joseph’s capability, by narrating his own personal experience to him. This also led to Joseph’s freedom and ultimately to the fulfillment of his dreams and God’s glory from his life. Do not forget to excel in your God-given duty, and wherever you are placed, always do your best with humility and passion; someone who would recommend you later without consulting you is watching.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, raise men and women of substance and integrity that will recommend me for the fulfillment of Your presence for my life.
2. I shall not leave this earth without fulfilling my destiny and purpose in the name of Jesus.
3. Lord, take away from me everything that disqualifies me from glorious recommendations.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 6:28 – 7:9; John 16:27 – 17:1*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM