The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 31st May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 31ST MAY.

LET JESUS BE ALL THAT MATTERS TO YOU

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps (1 Peter 2:21).

In everything, the Lord Jesus should be your role model. Emulate Him in all things. Make up your mind about this. Walk in love; walk in the Word of God, as He did when He walked the earth. Think like Him.

Talk like Him. Act like Him. Speak His words. Use His words. Speak His language. Make that decision.
Keep the thoughts of Jesus burning in your mind; think about Him. Meditate on His words, and talk about Him. Declare your love for Him and talk about it. Be quick to let others know how much you love Him in your promptness to do His Word. Be afire for Him. Stir the embers within you, so you have that fire all the time about Jesus Christ. Why is this so important?

It’s because, in heaven, nothing else matters, but Jesus. This is the One who gave His life for us; who died for us. He gave everything. He said, “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13). Give Him your mind; give Him your heart; give Him your attention. If you give Him your heart, your love, and your all, He’ll give you a fulfilment that you could never know otherwise.

Everything in the universe is about Jesus. He’s the embodiment of God’s love. God has expressed Himself and His love in and through Jesus. All that the Father is, and does, is wrapped around Jesus. This is the reason you must love Jesus with all your heart and give Him your all. Let your love and commitment to Him be revealed in your manner of life; your words, actions and decisions. Let Him be all that matters to you, and He’ll make your life, not just beautiful, but all that He’s destined it to be.

CONFESSION

I’m crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. My greatest desire is to be all that Christ wants me to be, living in accordance with His will and purpose for me. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 13:15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Ephesians 5:1-2 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; 2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 15:18-16:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 5-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 14:22-31 & Numbers 34

#TALKINGSESSION

31ST MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for sending Jesus to the world, and bringing us the message of faith through Him. Faith is stirred in my heart even now, and I am strengthened in my spirit, and positioned for the life of endless victories and possibilities. I’ve overcome the world; I am more than a conqueror; Christ is glorified in, and revealed through me.

I thank You for the opportunity You’ve given me to demonstrate and witness the power of the resurrected Christ. As I lay my hands on the sick, healing virtue flows through me into the sick body, curing every ailment and vitalising every muscle, blood, cell and bone, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 31ST MAY 2019

THEME: THE SURE SOURCE OF HELP.

MEMORISE:

They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. Psalm 34:5

READ: 2 Kings 6:24-27

24 And it came to pass after this, that Benhadad king of Syria gathered all his host, and went up, and besieged Samaria.

25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.

26 And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king.

27 And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?

A lot of Christians see idolatry or idol worship as something no longer happening in our modern age, or only affecting people in very remote parts of the world, and so they do not pay close attention to what the Spirit of the Lord is saying about it. May I announce to you that idolatry is not just about worshipping idols, it comes in different forms and can indeed be very subtle. One form in which idolatry expresses itself today is the attitude of seeking help from powers other than God Almighty. When we get help from any other source, our allegiance will gradually begin to shift towards such powers that be. God did not mince words when He declared in Exodus 20:5 that He is a jealous God. He is therefore not ready to share those He calls His own with any so-called powers anywhere. Imagine a wife of a general baker going to beg for loaf of bread from a bachelor living next door, when she has access to her husband’s entre bakery. This paints a fairly good picture of what it means to God when we His children look away from Him to other creations of His, including the devil and his agents for help. The most painful thing here is that lasting help does not come from such places. The wife in our illustration can get a loaf of bread from the bachelor and still run out of bread, but she can get an unending supply of bread from her husband’s bakery if only she relies on him alone as her source. God can meet your peculiar needs to the very last detail and supply all of your desires, Zechariah 10:1 says:

“Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORDshall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.”

The only sure source of help is the Almighty God, with whom there is no impossibility (Luke 1:37). The response of the king of Israel in today’s Bible reading is very profound, and it should continually resonate in your heart whenever you are in need. Here is God’s immutable promise to His children in Isaiah 41:10:

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

Beloved, where are you looking for help? It is a great mistake if you are not looking towards the Almighty God. I encourage you to have faith in God and seek Him for the help you urgently need, He will not fail you. The words of today’s memory verse will be your testimony from today onward in Jesus’ Name. it is well with your soul.

ACTION POINT:

Cast all your cares upon your heavenly Father today, asking Him to please send you help from His Throne of Grace, in accordance to His promise in Hebrews 4:16.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 15-16
Jeremiah 46:20-47:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

FRIDAY 31ST MAY, 2019

TOPIC:
AUTHORITY, THE ULTIMATE OF THE BLESSING

SCRIPTURE: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The ultimate of the blessing of God is authority

The Bible makes it clear that God created mankind to exist in the authority or dominion realm. He created us and blessed us for authority. So, the ultimate of the blessing of God is authority. The instruction from God to man at creation is to be fruitful, multiply, replenish the earth, subdue it and then have dominion or authority (Genesis 1:28).

Throughout Scriptures, we see that the outcome of the blessing on the blessed is authority. God blessed Abraham and Abraham became the most authoritative figure in his generation.

The Blessing of God was on Job and that blessing positioned Job as an authoritative figure in his generation.

Now, what does authority refer to?

1. Excelling or Existing at the Top in Life (Deut. 28:13, Matt. 5:14b)

A person in authority is one who has ascended into prominence by excellence and is standing out at the top of his/her calling or career in life.

2. Existence in Dominion (Gen. 1:28)

A person in authority dominates in his field. If he is a lawyer, for instance, he is someone who has dominated or conquered the legal profession. Once the profession is mentioned, his name comes to mind.

Today, I prophesy the blessing of authority upon your life and destiny. The top is your place; you are leaving the ground level today in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The ultimate of the Blessing is authority

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Strive to be the best at whatever you do

2. Connect to higher grace for prophetic impartation

PRAYER: O Lord, I take my place in excellence and dominion. I decree that I am the head, not the tail, above only and not beneath, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BLESSING OF AUTHORITY.

QUOTE: Mentality guarantees longevity. Mentality averts calamity. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 2 Samuel 17:1 to 29, John 19:23 to 42, Psalm 119:129 to 152, Proverbs 16:12 to 13

AMAZING FACT: The human brain comprises 60% of fat and is one of the fastest organs in the human body.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree the termination of every trace of captivity in your life; step into the realm of authority in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 31ST MAY, 2019*

*TOPIC: MOTIVATION BULLETS FOR ACTION*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2CHRONICLES 15:1-9*

Welcome to this STORY to GLORY hour with He that is called the CONSOLATION of ISRAEL – Luke 2:25! Allow the Holy Ghost to use the lines below to ACTIVATE you for GREATER speed to your PROMISED LAND!

*“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines/FEAR. Sail away from the safe harbor! Catch the trade winds in your sails! Explore! Dream! Discover”* – Mark Twain.

“The best motivation is self-motivation. The guy says, ‘I wish someone would come by and turn me on.’ What if they don’t show up? You’ve got to have a better plan for your life than that” – Jim Rohn.
Wow! Heaven is again saying to someone: *Others have their own battles! Be courageous because there are times like David (1Samuel 30:6), when you have to encourage yourself in your warfront!* Consider more wisdom tips from the armory of the wise: “No PESSIMIST ever discovered the secret of the starts, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.” – Helen Keller. “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill.

*“Failure is an option. It is either an educational tool for starting over or an excuse breeding tool for saying it’s over” – Doug Firebaugh.*
“Believing a solution paves the way to a solution. JUST BELIEVE” – Dr. David Schwartz.
Close with the Holy Bible and motivate yourself into action: Joshua 1:9: “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Mr. Asa (today’s scripture, Vs. 8), took courage and put away the abominable idols out of all the land of Judah and Benjamin, and out of the cities which he had taken from mount Ephraim.

Take courage and do what will make your generation never to forget you. Never, ever, give up!
*Follow my Instagram page at: ourdailymanna_b
ishopchris, My Facebook: Chris Kwakpovwe and my personal Twitter: ODM_DrChris. Also, ODM instagram handle: ourdailymannaonline, ODM Facebook: our daily manna, ODM Twitter: TweetODM. A new world of Daily Inspiration!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes…

1. Thank God for the Word and pray as you are led.
2. Bind depression of any type. Bind stagnation too!
3. O Lord, empower me to run faster in life and ministry.
4. *Pray in TONGUES over your life/ministry now!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 16-18*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Friday, May 31, 2019*

*THE PECULIARITY OF CHRISTIANS*
*Read Titus 2:11-15*

*MEMORISE*

*For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ (Philippians 3:20)*

*EXPOSITION*

There are peculiarities of races, traditions, places, religions, schools, companies, etc. Each person of either of the above is expected to live in conformity with the rules guiding him/her in the setting he/she belongs. In the same vein, Christians have their peculiar way of life in this world.

The disciples of Jesus were first called Christians in Antioch, when the people saw the traits of Christ in them (Acts 11:26). As a child takes after his parents, so are Christians to take after their Father, through Jesus Christ. What distinguishes Christians from the rest of the world is their ability to pattern their lives after righteousness, integrity, holiness, love, peace, etc.

As royal priests, we must be decent and morally upright, even in this end time. We must maintain our righteousness at workplace, market, school, etc. We are not to conform to the pattern of this world (Rom. 12:2a); and this is in all spheres.

How do you dress, talk, and behave in the society? (Lev. 19:26-37); Det. 22:5; 1 Pet. 3:3-5. We are to be peculiar, more so that our citizenship is in heaven - that glorious and holy city where unrighteousness can neither enter nor thrive (I Cor. 6:9). Do you still struggle with sin, materialism, immorality or any other fleshly desire? The blood of Jesus is enough for you (I Jn. 1:9). Having accepted the Lordship of Christ Jesus, put His provisions to bear in your life. He is always available to help you out. You are different for Christ’s sake!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Oh Lord, forgive me where I have rubbished myself by wanting to be like others.
2. Father, help me to be separated unto holiness in this decaying world.
3. Oh Lord, by Your mercy, bring back ministers of the Gospel who have backslidden from Your will because of the love of money, power and position.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 3:24 - 5:15; John 9:5 - 9:26.*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM