The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 4th Dec
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DECEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*THE PROGRAMMING OF THE WORD .*

Monday, December 4th .
Pastor Chris

_*Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord (Colossians 3:16).*_

1 Peter 1:23 says, _*“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”*_ You’re a product of God’s incorruptible seed: His Word. Your origin is in the Word of God. Therefore, your life ought to be programmed with the Word. Some people programme their lives for failure, lack, poverty, and sickness by the words they speak.

Some parents, for example, talk negatively to their children. Imagine a parent telling a five-year-old child out of annoyance, “You’re mad.” When the child gets to fifteen and begins to act in a strange manner, the parents would begin to wonder what has gone wrong! They failed to realize that they had programmed that child wrongly by driving those negativities into his psyche and into his spirit—through their swear words, and he had no choice but to act them out, and become what they said he was.

Be careful what you say, because Jesus said, _*“For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned”*_ (Matthew 12:37). Use the Word of God to programme yourself for greatness. God’s Word is powerful. From the Lord’s admonition in Joshua 1:8, we observe that success in life comes from meditating on God’s Word. It’s the reason we emphasize personal study of the Word.

Consciously soak your spirit with the Word. It’s the only way you can be programmed for excellence, and for the fulfilment of your destiny in Christ.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m born of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God; therefore, my origin is in the Word. I stay connected to the Word, which programmes me for the glorious life in Christ. I succeed in all things, fulfilling my destiny in God, and riding on the high places of the earth by the Word of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 12:1-2* I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. *||*

*||* *2 Timothy 3:15* And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. *||*

*||* *Joshua 1:8 AMPC* This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 1 John 5,
Daniel 3-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 17:22-26,
2 Chronicles 9-10

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Rhapsody of Realities
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH DECEMBER.
I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ, with the life and nature of God at work in my spirit! My entire being is inundated by the divine life that flows in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and every bone of my body. I live over and above sickness, the devil, and the rudiments of this world. I am the embodiment of Christ, the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person, because as Jesus is, so am I in this physical world. I am one with the Lord; in Him, I live, and move and have my being. Everywhere I go, I manifest His righteousness, virtues, and perfections. Hallelujah! I am born of the Spirit and the Word, therefore, I am impregnable to anything that hurts or binds, because I hail from God! I’ve overcome the devil and his cohorts of darkness, for the greater One indwells me! I have the nature of God; I am more than a conqueror; I am an associate of the God-kind, and I am living triumphantly every day, through Christ Jesus. Blessed be God!
(CLICK TO GET A SPECIAL http://bit.ly/
2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
http://www.facebook.com/affirmationtrain
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM