The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 30th Nov
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 30TH NOVEMBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ SPEAK THE RIGHT WORDS✨

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:37).

Words are so important in the Kingdom of God. By your words, you can consistently chart your course in victory and success; you can recreate the circumstances of your life. The very principle of salvation is based on words. Romans 10:10 says, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

It’s important to note the two keywords in the scripture above, “heart” and “mouth.” With your heart, you believe and are made right with God, but with your mouth, you confess your way into salvation.

The Greek word for mouth is “stoma.” Stoma means the edge or front of a weapon. That means your mouth was given to you as a weapon. It brings to mind what the Word says in Ephesians 6:17: “And take the helmet of salvation, and THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD.”

When you speak forth the Word of God, you’re applying a weapon. For instance, if you’re attacked by sickness, don’t just talk about it, or complain to people about the situation; cut it down with your mouth by speaking the Word of God that addresses the condition.

Remember, what you say comes to be. Your words either make or mar. Like the words of Jesus, your words are spirit and life. Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark11:23). Ecclesiastes 8:4 says where the word of a king is, there’s power, and He’s made us kings and priests unto God (Revelations 1:6). We make decrees as kings, and we pray as priests, speaking forth God’s Word to bring about a transformation in our lives and that of others.

Use your mouth aright. Speak God’s Word only and always. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your precious Words that give life. Thank you for the glory and transformation I experience in my life as a result of your Word that dwells richly in my heart, and proceeds out of my mouth. I walk in divine wisdom, and in the joy and peace of the Spirit, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 John 1-2:1-14, Ezekiel 43-44
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 16:12-22, 2 Chronicles 1-2
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH NOVEMBER.
I affirm that this is my season of exaltation! God is at work in me, both to will and to do His good pleasure and delight. I can never be disadvantaged, because the Lord is my Rock, my salvation, and my exceeding great reward! Daily, I am being led in the path of wisdom, righteousness, and glory. I am guided by God's Word, to fulfil His will and purpose for my life. Hallelujah! I am in Christ; I've been brought into an extraordinary arena that is filled with blessings, testimonies, and miracles. I am in sync with the Spirit of God, and He carrying out His purpose in me, doing superabundantly, far over and above, and infinitely beyond my desires, hopes, thoughts, and dreams. My life is glorious, and my future is bright because God has perfected all that concerns me, and granted me all that I need to live a successful life here on earth. Glory to God.
•JOIN US
https://fundraise.theinnercitymission.ng...povertynow
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM