The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 28th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 28TH FEBRUARY.

DON’T LET THEM PERISH WITHOUT GOD.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (John 3:17).

Imagine that you have friends or relatives who aren’t born again or people who work with you who aren’t born again; don’t let them go to hell! You need to weep and cry for their salvation. In your intercessory prayers, you need to wail and travail for their souls, that the light of the glorious Gospel would shine in their hearts. You need to pray for them knowing the terror that awaits them, until you’re assured of their salvation. Don’t take this lightly.

Think about your uncles and aunts; think about your cousins, your spouse, your children; don’t let them perish without God! Don’t let them go to hell! Do you know what it is to be in the darkest place for eternity, and never have hope of coming out?

Your presence in your home, school, workplace, neighbourhood, estate, city or country isn’t for a game. It isn’t just for you to be happy and celebrate that you’re born again; you must be concerned for the salvation of others. You’re a saviour to your world. You were sent to save others.

You’re on earth and alive to do the Lord’s work; to win more and more people to Jesus Christ. We’ve got to snatch them out of hell; some of them are already so close, and if we don’t rescue them, they’ll slip right into it. We must not let them!
The Lord has committed to us the ministry of reconciliation, and faithfully, we must keep carrying out our ministry, turning men from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for making the Gospel heard and received in my world, and your righteousness established in the hearts of men. Indeed, the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ. The Lord reigns forever and ever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

2 Peter 3:8-10 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 8:27-9:1-13 & Numbers 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 18:21-35 & Exodus 9

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD
Gracious Father, thank You for the privilege of being seated with You in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! I reign with You today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, declaring that Your perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my job, family,

finances and in the lives of those around me. I thank You for the ministry of Your Word in my life. The Word is like a burning fire shut up in my bones. I can’t hold it back; I’ll promote and publish it everywhere with fervency until it engulfs my world. I am a burning and a shining light and many are coming to bask in the brightness of my light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God Bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: ANXIETY CAN’T DO IT.

MEMORISE:

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6

READ: Matthew 6:25-34

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seekSmile for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Anxiety is a feeling of worry, nervousness or uneasiness exhibited by a person due to the pressure of an imminent event or circumstance with an uncertain outcome. It can also be described as being in a state of apprehension when something unpleasant is about to happen. The inability to meet the expectations of daily life as an individual, parent or employer of labor ranks high among situations that lead to anxiety. When you need to pay for essential things like food,, accommodation, electricity, medical services, gas or school fees and the means is not there, anxiety can set in. as employer of labor, when you have few days to payday and the money to pay your staff is not forthcoming, anxiety will knock on the door of your heart. When you are facing tons of important issues that must be handled within limited time frame, you are also susceptible to anxiety. When a loved one is about to undergo a delicate medical procedure, or when a hurricane, earthquake or any other natural disaster is imminent, the natural mind is bound to be anxious. A natural man will definitely be anxious in circumstances such as these. However, as a child of God, when faced with such situations, the Holy Spirit has told us what to do, saying in 1 Peter 5:7:

“Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”

We must learn to cast our problems on Jesus, knowing that anxiety cannot solve anything.

Are you operating under the threat of evildoers right now? Are you faced with the worst financial crisis of your life? Is your marriage going through turbulent times? Is your family experiencing the worst attack of the devil ever? Is temptation having the better part of you at the moment? Have you just suffered the loss of a loved one and the future looks bleak? Have you gotten yourself involved in cultism or some other diabolical affair and don’t know how to come out? Are you hooked on hard drugs or under any other form of addiction? Have you dabbled into gangsterism and other dangerous vices and can find no way out? Is failure or disappointment pushing you to the edge and suicide has crossed your mind a few times? Irrespective of the jam you find yourself in, accept this invitation and come to Jesus today. Cast your burden on Him in prayer, and you will experience the power of His love like never before. I pray that the powerful hand of God will intervene in your situation today, and your deliverance will be hastened in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please calm every storm in my life and give me peace in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 16

Isaiah 49:13-26

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 28TH FEBRUARY, 2019*

*TOPIC: DON’T BE AFRAID TO FAIL – Part 2*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: EPHESIANS 3:1-13*
Let heaven again use today’s devotional to encourage and move you to higher grounds in your life/family. Be reminded of the following STORY to GLORY events in the school of life: Charles Dickens dropped out of school at the age of fourteen, yet he became one of the most popular writers of all time.

His best know novels include: A Christmas Carol, David Copperfield, Great Expectations, Oliver Twist, and A Tale of Two Cities. I personally used, “A Tale of Two Cities” in my secondary school literature syllabus! Who says that failures and mistakes (STORY PHASE) today? Do you know that Albert Einstein worked as an examiner at the Swiss Patent office in Bern, the capital of Switzerland? He was just a common civil servant who could hardly survive (his STORY PHASE). This same man battled all odds and became a great scientist. He discovered the Theory of Relativity and confirmed the atomic Theory of Matter.

He later won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921 (his GLORY PHASE). Who says that failures and mistakes are not a part of any great success story? In 1976, George Bush pleaded guilty to drunk driving (his STORY PHASE), repented (stopped drinking) and moved on! That would have paralyzed lesser souls.

But in 1994, this same man was elected Governor of Texas (his GLORY PHASE). He was re-elected in 1998 as Governor, and elected the 43rd president of the USA in 2000 (his GREATER GLORY PHASE). Who says that initial failures and mistakes are not a part of any great success story? *That is why you MUST never quit or give up!* NEVER! NEVER QUIT! In today’s scripture Vs. 8, Paul was talking about his being the least of all men on earth. Wow! That was his messy STORY PHASE but he also spoke of the uncommon GRACE given to him. That was his wonderful GLORY PHASE!

Hear James Lowell: *“Mishaps/mistakes are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle.”* Receive this bombshell from Mohandas Ghandi: *“Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.”* In this year 2019, forget the errors and move on! Your STORY TO GLORY dance is near!
*Turn to page 105 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” for prayers for the first three days of each month. Pray them concerning the month of March!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 5: When The Morning Comes…
1. Thank God for the Word. Pray about it as it affects you.
2. Repent from looking down on yourself. *Lord, turn my errors to arrows of progress (Pray it seriously).*
3. Paul was a man soaked in life’s initial mistakes, yet God made him a pool of grace! Lord, grant me the grace to turn this mistake/
failure into a stepping stone *(Mention it now…).*
4. Satan, you are liar! I refuse to be cast down by delay, battles or the following past failures of my life/ministry *(Mention them again now…).*

*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JOSHUA 4 – 6*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 5: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
Seed of Destiny 

Thursday , 28th February 

TOPIC: DEPRESSION � THE ENEMY OF DESTINY

SCRIPTURE: And when he saw that,"he arose, and went for his life, and came to Beer-sheba, which belongeth to Judah, and left his servant there. 1 Kings 19"

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You have what it takes to deal with the battles of your life.

Depression is a period of chronic unhappiness usually associated with low morale and inability to visualize a happy future.

It has been established that depression is the enemy of destiny; depression has killed many people. Whenever depression is at work in your life,"its major assignment is to terminate your destiny and make you miserable and irrelevant in life.

This was a challenge in the life of Elijah. He called down fire from Heaven to devour the prophets of Baal, but became depressed because Jezebel threatened to kill him. This made Elijah to run away for his life.

The spirit of depression is a melancholic spirit that weighs a man down. Elijah had what it took to kill Jezebel but depression made him to run away. It was Elijah who anointed Elisha; Elisha in turn anointed Jehu, and Jehu killed Jezebel. So, the anointing to kill Jezebel originated from Elijah but he ran away from the same enemy he was anointed to slay.

God brought you into this world to tackle the very things you are running away from. If you allow yourself to be depressed and discouraged, you will begin to think that there is no need to live let alone confronting those things.

Beloved, stop running! Refuse to be depressed in life. You have what it takes to deal with the battles of your life. You have been anointed to slay what is pursuing you and you shall prevail in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this": You have what it takes to deal with the battles of your life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Do not allow depression to settle in your life.
2. Take note of the challenges you have been running away from and tackle them with the Word of God.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive the grace to rise above every depressing situation in my life today, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING": Leviticus 22:17 to 23:44,"Mark 9":30 to 10:12,"Psalm 44":1 to 8,"Proverbs 10":19.
AMAZING FACT: There are only thirteen blimps in the world; nine of them are in the United States.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 28/02/1922 - Egypt was declared a sovereign state by Britain.
QUOTE: Many people die because of a life of depression; guard your heart. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
Download SOD App on your device
THE LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Thursday, February 28, 2019

TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE

READ: Joshua 14:6-14

6 Then the children of Judah came to Joshua in Gilgal. And Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite said to him: “You know the word which the LORD said to Moses the man of God concerning you and me in Kadesh Barnea.
7 I was forty years old when Moses the servant of the LORD sent me from Kadesh Barnea to spy out the land, and I brought back word to him as it was in my heart.
8 Nevertheless my brethren who went up with me made the heart of the people melt, but I wholly followed the LORD my God.
9 So Moses swore on that day, saying, ‘Surely the land where your foot has trodden shall be your inheritance and your children’s forever, because you have wholly followed the LORD my God.’
10 And now, behold, the LORD has kept me alive, as He said, these forty-five years, ever since the LORD spoke this word to Moses while Israel wandered in the wilderness; and now, here I am this day, eighty-five years old.
11 As yet I am as strong this day as on the day that Moses sent me; just as my strength was then, so now is my strength for war, both for going out and for coming in.
12 Now therefore, give me this mountain of which the LORD spoke in that day; for you heard in that day how the Anakim were there, and that the cities were great and fortified. It may be that the LORD will be with me, and I shall be able to drive them out as the LORD said.”
13 And Joshua blessed him, and gave Hebron to Caleb the son of Jephunneh as an inheritance.
14 Hebron therefore became the inheritance of Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite to this day, because he wholly followed the LORD God of Israel.

MEMORISE:

The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; but the soul of the diligent shall be made rich (Proverbs 13:4).

EXPOSITION

The word, challenge, in this context, means something new and difficult which requires great effort and determination to do, or accomplish. It is any demanding task that calls for special effort or dedication. It is a new or difficult task that tests somebody’s ability and skill. To take up the challenge is to respond to a challenge and to do what the challenge asks. A lazy person or someone who wants easy things every moment will never take up challenge. The rule of the game is, your readiness to take up the challenge from the starting point before entering into the next level of your success life.
Martins Luther King, Jr. said: “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” A Bible example of one who took up challenge is Caleb. Out of the twelve spies that Moses sent to explore the Promised Land, it was this man and his partner, Joshua, who were ever ready to take up the challenge to enter the land, despite the terrifying appearance of the land. On getting to the land, Caleb took up the challenge in another dimension when Joshua was distributing the land to them. He said, Now therefore, give me this mountain of which the LORD spoke in that day; for you heard in that day how the Anakim were there, and that the cities were great and fortified. It may be that the LORD will be with me, and I shall be able to drive them out as the Lord said (Jos. 14:12).

Give me this mountain is the language of people who are ready to take up challenge. These kinds of people do not like to stay at the valley. They do not like to run away from problem and they learn to view problems as challenges. David took up the challenge by facing the giant that everybody was running away from (1 Sam. 17:32). Esther took up the challenge and went to the king, which was against the law (Esth. 4:15-16). There is one thing common with the people who love to take up challenges. They all become successful in life. Get ready now to take up the challenge before you. You too will be successful in all your endeavours.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I stand against the spirit of laziness of hand, mind and spirit, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, help and give me courage not to run away from any challenge I need to respond to in life.
3. Lord, strengthen our spiritual leaders to take up the challenge not to abdicate their responsibilities.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 3:20 – 4:32; Mark 6:14 – 6:35

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM