The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 26th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 26TH FEBRUARY.

JESUS IS GOD’S BLESSING.

Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities (Acts 3:26).

The Lord Jesus came as a blessing to the world, to save men and bring them into fellowship with Himself, but the people of the world didn’t accept Him. Even the Jews, through whom He came, didn’t accept Him, because He came as a man. He wasn’t what they expected; they weren’t expecting someone that looked as ordinary as themselves. But Jesus is by no means ordinary; He’s Himself God. Be that as it may, He didn’t come to the world as God.

Philippians 2:6-8 says, “Who, being in the form of God…made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.” They expected a ruler, but because they were spiritually blind, they didn’t realise that the one who walked amongst them was the ruler of heaven and earth; the Monarch of the universe. They expected a Messiah, and He was the Messiah.

Jesus is all that the Jews and the world were looking for and more, packaged in one divine personality, but they didn’t recognise Him. He wasn’t packaged the way they expected, so they killed Him. The Bible says, “He came unto his own, and his own received him not” (John 1:11). But thanks be unto God! The ensuing verse 12 says, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name."

If you’ve never been born again, it means you’ve not received Him; you’ve not accepted God’s blessing. Jesus is all the blessings of heaven personified; to have Him is to have everything. It makes no difference what you’ve been searching for in life; what you’ve been in need of; receive Jesus and your search, thirst, and pursuit of happiness, will be over. He’s the one-stop shop for everything divine; everything sublime; everything transcendent that you could ever need. He’s your life, your peace, your salvation, your prosperity, your wisdom, your righteousness, and your everything! He’s God’s blessing to you! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Blessed Jesus, you’re the lover of my soul, and the personality of my deepest affection; you mean more than the world to me. I acknowledge you as God’s ultimate blessing to me, and I walk in the light of all that I am in, and to you. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 1:20-21 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 7:24-8:1-13 & Numbers 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 18:1-11 & Exodus 7

#TALKINGSESSION

26TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, thank You for the great and precious blessings You’ve made available to me to enjoy today. Thank You for loading me daily with all the benefits of life such that I am thoroughly furnished with all I need to live joyfully today. I thank You for Your glory and grace that You’ve bestowed on me to reign in life today and forever. I thank You

for Your pulsating life that permeates my entire being, and with which I bless my world today. I am conscious that I have something to give; therefore I distribute the blessings of the Kingdom to those I come in contact with today. This is an awesome privilege and I am grateful to You for it, in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 26TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: BORN AGAIN FOR A PURPOSE.

MEMORISE:

As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. Acts 13:2

READ: Acts 9:1-6

1And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

Our God is a God of purpose, and everything He does fits into a grand purpose He has at the back of His mind. For this reason, He has both a general and a specific purpose for the life of everyone who becomes adopted into His family by being born again (Ephesians 1:5 & 11). “Purpose” is used here to mean the reason for which a thing is done or created, or the reason why something exist. According to the word of God, we are born again for the general purpose of manifesting and proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ to all the nations of the world (1 Peter 2:9). We are also born again for a specific purpose that is revealed to each of us in the course of time (2 Timothy 1:9, Acts 26:16). It is also true that we are saved for the purpose of worship and service.

While it is great to have and discover one’s purpose, it is much more important to have the ability and resources to fulfill this purpose. Every human being seems to have some awareness of their abilities and limitations. When a person has the ability to undertake an assignment, he or she will respond to the assignment with confidence, but when confronted with a purpose that is beyond our capacity, our natural response is fear and anxiety. Truthfully, God’s purpose for us will always be beyond what our own abilities can handle. However, we need not be discouraged by our inadequacies and personal weakness because our weakness is not an obstacle before God. He can accomplish His purpose, “whether with many, or them that have no power” (2 Chronicles 14:11).

God’s purpose will be accomplished in any situation regardless of personal weakness or limitations. He have chosen to work in this manner because He does not want anyone to glory in his presence, nor does He share His glory with anybody (1 Corinthians 1:27-29, Isaiah 42:8). He therefore specializes in using physically weak and inadequate people to confound and dispossess giants, formidable enemies and great armies. He used young David, a first-timer at the war front, to overcome Goliath, the enormous champion of the Philistine army (1 Samuel 17). He used four unarmed leprous men to put to flight the whole Syrian army which had besieged Samaria for months (2 Kings 7:3-11). He also used ordinary people to dispossess the giant occupants of Canaan of their land (Deuteronomy 3:12-13). All these examples were made possible because God’s purpose is always carried out by the power of His Spirit, and this power is made perfect in human weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). The power of God will work through you to accomplish the purpose of God in this generation in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please use me to accomplish great things in this generation in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 12-13

Isaiah 48

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 26TH FEBRUARY, 2019*

*TOPIC: TOO PRETTY TO GO TO JAIL?*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 14:12-16; EZEKIEL 28:11-19*

A South Caroline woman, Lauren Elizabeth Cutshaw, was celebrating her 33rd birthday. Driving at 60 miles per hour on Saturday 11th August 2018, she was pulled over by the police of Bluffton Police Department at 1:45am for speeding through a four-way stop sign. She told the cops that she shouldn’t be arrested because she was a “very clean, thoroughbred, white girl”.

She told the police even more; *“I am a white, clean girl. I’ve never been arrested; can’t you see that in your system? Can’t you see I graduated from a really good university, I was almost valedictorian”?* When she was confronted with the possibility of going to jail, she said, *“I don’t wanna know what it is like. I’m a pretty girl. Please don’t make me go in there.”* She added that she had just two glasses of wine! Lauren’s lecture however, did not convince the police officers.

They arrested her and charged her with speeding, disregarding a stop sign, simple possession of marijuana, driving under the influence and possession of drugs. What a strange world! TOO PRETTY FOR JAIL, BUT TOO PRETTY TO COMMIT A CRIME? *Oh, the devil is a bad and stupid DEVIL! He can use beauty, riches, intelligence or even the anointing (pride like LUCIFER) to deceive people!* Beauty, looks, education, career, connections, riches, etc, are not determinants of destiny and what happens to you in this life or hereafter. Sickness, disease, poverty, suffering, prosperity, wealth and the like, know no colour, education, riches or looks. The God we serve, who created the heavens and the earth, is equally no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34, Romans 2:11). *Life does not judge us by how we look, but what we do!* No matter how good looking you may be, if you don’t give what it takes to succeed , success may become a mirage.

Psalm 9:17 states, “The wicked shall be turned to hell, And all nations that forget God.” Beautiful women, handsome men and celebrities will end up in hell if they forget God. That SECRET FORNICATION or ADULTERY, that secret lesbianism or immorality, stealing, pride as a pastor, etc, will TAKE OFF YOUR NAME from the BOOK OF LIFE! Remember LUCIFER! He was glorious, talented, powerful, angelic, wiser than Daniel or Solomon, handsome, heavenly and PERFECT IN CREATION (Ezekiel 28:3, 12-15)! Wow! Yet he is today a VAGABOND prepared for HELL! Hell will be full of kings, queens, presidents of nations and high profile people in the world who failed to serve God and acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus Christ over their lives. You are not too beautiful, handsome or wealthy to go to ETERNAL JAIL in hell! Live RIGHT by force! *ODM NOW HAS A NEW YOUR OFFICE – see page 61!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Higher ground…
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Every spirit of deceit and wrong assumption, depart from me in Jesus name.
3. My Father, I refuse to be distracted/deceived by any physical or spiritual quality You have given to me.

*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 32 – 34*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Songs 1: Higher Ground*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Chorus*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
Seed of Destiny 

Tuesday 26th February 

TOPIC: A KEY TO BREAKTHROUGH IN LIFE

SCRIPTURE: And Moses said,"I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. Exodus 3":3-4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you must see a turnaround in your life,"there must be a turn-aside.
From our anchor scripture, it is clear that turning aside in the direction of God is critical to experiencing supernatural turnaround in life. It is a key to life’s breakthrough. When God called Moses, Moses saw the bush burning that was not consumed and decided to turn aside to God. That marked the beginning of his turning point and breakthrough in life and destiny.

Beloved, if you must see a turnaround in your life, there must be a turn-aside.

Now, what does it mean to turn aside?
It is interrupting your usual business and paying an unusual attention to God’s direction. It means to turn your back on all else but God so as to permit Him to give you a new direction. Note that, you cannot do things as usual and see the Hand of God in your life. A person must come to the point where he or she is tired of the status quo.
It is important to note that what made Moses to tend the flock to the back side of the desert was probably because he was fed up with the normal side of the desert.

Beloved, those who do usual things see usual results. To experience the unusual move of God, you must do unusual things.
Remember this": If you must see a turnaround in your life,"there must be a turn-aside.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Determine to be dissatisfied with your current status in life.
2. Like Moses,"value your time alone with God and be ready to interrupt your schedule for the sake of your relationship with God when necessary.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE RESPONSIBILITY OF A PRIEST.
PRAYER: O Lord,"give me the grace to turn to You in order to experience a turnaround in my life. Help me not to be satisfied with the status quo, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING": Leviticus 19:1 to 20:21,"Mark 8":11 to 38,"Psalm 42":1 to 11,"Proverbs 10":17.
AMAZING FACT: The only 2 animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 26/02/1815: Napoleon started his 100-day re-conquest of France.
DAILY READING: Leviticus 19:1 to 20:21,"Mark 8":11 to 38,"Psalm 42":1 to 11,"Proverbs 10":17.
QUOTE: Let everything about you be planned and organized around your relationship with God. Disconnect from anything that will disrupt your relationship with God, because God is first in your life. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr. Paul Enenche.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, February 26, 2019*

*TOPIC: OPEN SECRET*

*Read: Psalm 139:7-12*

*MEMORISE: _The eyes of the LORD are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good_ (Proverbs 15:3).*

*EXPOSITION*

Whatever we do not want others to know about, we do it in the secret, with a view to hiding it from them. This human attitude, thinking that what we keep in the secret is completely hidden to everybody. When we do something wrong, we quickly tell lie to cover it up. When Cain killed his brother Abel, in the farm where no one saw him, he thought that the secret was kept. No wonder he was questioning God when He was asking him about his younger brother. To let him know that the evil thing he did was open to Him, God declares: *_What have you done? The voice of your brother's blood cries out to Me from the ground_ (Gen. 4:10).*

King David arranged sudden death for Uriah to cover up the sin of fornication he committed with the latter’s wife, but God made the secret known later *(2 Sam. 12:1-10).* The dangerous thing about hidden sin is that, your failure to U-turn from one will drag you to another, even one worse than the first attempt. It would go on like that repeatedly, until you cannot help the matter again. David is an example. Eventually, He faced the consequences of the evil he did in secret. God said to him: *_For you did it secretly, but I will do this thing before all Israel, before the sun_ (2 Sam. 12:12).*

Is there any secret you need to reveal now before your Creator, before it is too late? You must kneel down and confess your known hidden sins before Him who knows everything, even you, and is in every place at the same time *(Psa. 139:7-12; Jer. 23:23-24).* Do not forget the Word of God: *_He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy_ (Prov. 28:13).* You are resorted as you confess your sin in Jesus’ name.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, I confess all my known hidden sins before You. Have mercy on me, in Jesus’ name.
*2.* Lord, help me to do away with hidden sins, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* I pray that sin shall no longer have dominion over my life, in Jesus’ name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Leviticus 27:14 – 27:34; Num. 1:1-1:43; Mark 5:13 – 5:34
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM