The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 25th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 25TH FEBRUARY.

SPIRIT-CONTROLLED AT ALL TIMES.

…be filled with the [Holy] Spirit and constantly guided by Him (Ephesians 5:18 AMP).

A dear lady was very angry with another Christian sister, and as they bandied words, she said to her neighbour, “Any more word from you, I will drop this Bible, and smack your face!” Meanwhile, she wasn’t holding a physical Bible, but she meant that she’d keep aside whatever caution the Bible gives, and hit her.

What does that show? It shows the Word wasn’t yet in her heart; it was still in the Bible. When the Word is in you, you can’t drop it; it’s your life. Every Christian wants, and should live the life that’s Spirit-ruled and Spirit-controlled; the life that’s filled with God. That’s what Christianity is: Christ alive and at work in you, such that you’re always under the sway and regulation of the Spirit; not such things as anger, wrath and malice.

Don’t be controlled by your feelings or emotions; be Spirit-ruled. It makes no difference how angry you are; hold yourself in; it’s called in 2 Peter 1:6 “egkrateia” (Greek). The Bible says, “Be ye angry, and sin not…” (Ephesians 4:26). In other words, “Manage your anger.” You can be tempted to be angry, tempted to act in a way that’s inappropriate for a Christian, but if you walk in the spirit, you’ll not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

How do you walk in the spirit? It’s by walking in the Word of God; walking in the light of God’s Word. You’re in Christ now; walk in love. Be Spirit-ruled, and Spirit-controlled at all times. Read our opening verse again and notice how often we should be filled with the Spirit: always! When you’re filled with the Spirit, you have a Spirit-controlled life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m full of the Spirit. I’m patient and full of divine wisdom; I express the beauty and excellence of divinity through my words and actions every day, being continually led of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Galatians 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Ephesians 4:1 NIV As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 7:1-23 & Leviticus 26-27

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 17: 22-27 & Exodus 6

#TALKINGSESSION

25TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, thank You for the wonderful privilege of being Your child and the inheritance that’s mine in Christ. I am so glad that in Christ I am divinely positioned and enabled to influence my world with the grace of God and impart hope to the hopeless. Thank You, Father, for lifting me up as a source

of hope to the world. Thank You for loving me, and depositing Your love in my heart by Your Holy Spirit. I make a deliberate choice to let that love radiate through me to others today. I refuse to walk in bitterness, hatred or malice, but choose to walk in love because I am the love-child of a love-God! I manifest the love of the Father in all things and in every situation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 25TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: THE CRUCIFIED LIFE.

MEMORISE:

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

READ: Romans 6:1-14

1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

From the onset of the early Church, different people have sort to describe the crucified life. My understanding of the crucified life is one that is wholly given over to God in absolute humility and obedience. It is a life of sacrifice that is pleasing to the Lord, and has its roots in Christ’s atoning work on the cross of Calvary, focusing on the death of the flesh to worldliness and sin. Living a crucified life implies being dead to sin and being alive in God in holiness and righteousness. Children of God living this way are transformed in character into the image of God that they possess within them through Christ.

“Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” Romans 6:6

“And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.” Galatians 5:24

These two passages confirm that the subjection of the flesh to the cross of Jesus Christ is not negotiable for us as Christians. To be born again means to put our old way of life in the flesh to death on the cross, and to thereafter receive a new kind of life which is yielded to God in righteousness, made available through the resurrection of Jesus Christ. After you become born again, you need to enforce the power of the crucified life that you possess inside of you continually by not yielding your natural body as an instrument of sin. The crucified life destroys the power of sin over God’s children. Galatians 5:24 says clearly that those who belong to Jesus Christ by being born again have crucified the flesh with its affection and lusts. You need to believe this and walk in its reality.

Moreover, the crucified life is absolutely committed to following the footsteps of Jesus Christ. It wants to love like Him and be more like Him in thoughts, speech and action. The whole essence of spiritual perfection has everything to do with mirroring the image of Jesus Christ the Author and Finisher of our faith. We attain this level of grace by daily walking in the Holy Spirit, who lives inside us. He continually ministers the mind of Christ to us on what to do at every point in time. When you consistently follow His guidance, the life of the resurrected Christ will show forth in you and sin will no longer be an issue in your life.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I receive the grace to walk in your truth that my flesh has been crucified; help me to daily walk in the life of the resurrected Christ in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 10-11

Isaiah 47

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 25TH FEBRUARY, 2019*

*TOPIC: THEY FOUND HIM PRAYING!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6:1-14*
Today’s Basic Scripture Vs. 11 says: “Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God.”

The key emphasis there is: *THEY FOUND DANIEL PRAYING!* They did not find Daniel running around trying to quash the decree! They did not find Daniel crying! They did not find Daniel murmuring! They did not find Daniel Lamenting over is age and asking God questions on why he was being allowed to pass through such a tough trial. They did not find Daniel watching TV because he was too discouraged to pray or read his Bible.

They did not find Daniel on SOCIAL MEDIA comparing himself to others or deciding that he had to join the crowd. They did not find Daniel pitying himself! The Bible says *THEY FOUND HIM PRAYING!* Oh! I feel like jumping from this laptop with wild joy! In this year 2019, may your enemies find you praying! May your enemies not find you in adultery or fornication! May they not find you fighting murmuring or in bitterness/malice! May they not find you cheating or lying! Yes, may they not find you outside the will of God on any matter! No matter what you are going through or how 2019 has been, determine that you are going to be a PRAYING DANIEL in your generation. Determine that you will continue to hold on to God and to His Word.

Determine that you will NEVER give up concerning you heart’s expectations 21-day fasting of January. Determine that your confidence in God will not fail. Determine that you will continue to TRUST like Daniel TRUSTED HIS GOD! Determine that you will wait like Daniel waited and the good news is: *YOU WILL MOVE FROM STORY TO GLORY AND YOU WILL GET DANIEL’S RESULT. AH! YOU WILL TESTIFY LIKE DANIEL DID EVEN IN THE MIDST OF HIS HATERS!* This is your year and every EVIL LION PLANNED to consume you will consume your haters! Hold on! Look to God and never quit! See Hebrews 10:35-39 and pray now!

*ODM WHEREVER YOU GO! ODM MOBILE APP COMING OUT SOON!* It contains 8 international languages! Its EXPLOSIVE! Wow!

*Give out this booklet as a seed into somebody’s life today! Give out Children ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets too.*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less…*

1. Worship the Lord for the year 2019.
2. O Lord, grant me the grace to wait on You like Daniel did.
3. Father, grant me the grace to trust You to the end like Daniel did. I shall not cast away my confidence in Jesus name. *Pray about this end of month! Cancel bad news! Loose that NEW NAME again!*
4. Pray seriously in Tongues over your life/ministry now.
5. Use the Gems For Success pages. *Pray about today!*
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 26 – 28*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less*
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

*Chorus*

On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Seed of Destiny 

Monday,  25th February 

TOPIC: THE TRAGEDY OF LOVELESSNESS

SCRIPTURE: If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels,"but didn't love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.1 Corinthians 13":1-2 (NLT).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To love is to show forth the nature of God but to hate is to manifest the character of satan,"the devil.

A story was once told of a man who lived happily with his wife for many years until a strange woman began to pollute his heart against her. The strange woman asked him to divorce his wife and marry her. Before long, the man began to lose interest in his wife, and hatred for her set in. He would not eat her food anymore and she was dying gradually inside.

The man later opened up to his wife his plan to divorce her. He asked the wife to ask for anything she wanted as settlement from him. The wife was shocked but made one simple request": the husband should carry her in his arms the way he did on their wedding day for 30 consecutive days. Though the request sounded unreasonable to the man,"but because he wanted a divorce by all means, he obliged.

You cannot believe what happened next! Before the end of the 30 days, his love for his wife was rekindled and he went and told the strange woman that he would no longer divorce his wife. This is the power of love.

You see, that strange woman almost scattered that woman’s home, because of chronic lovelessness. Where love is absent, people get pre-occupied with only themselves. But Love makes you put yourself in the shoes of others. To love is to show forth the nature of God but to hate is to manifest the character of satan, the devil.

Beloved, the question is, whose image are you manifesting in your life by your character, God’s or satan’s? Think about this.

Remember this": To love is to show forth the nature of God but to hate is to manifest the character of satan.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Avoid the life of selfishness.
2. Consider the feelings,"conveniences, comforts and interests of other people.

PRAYER": Lord,"help me to be considerate and thoughtful of others in my actions. Deliver me from every spirit of selfishness, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": MINISTERING IN LOVE.
DAILY READING: Leviticus 16:29 to 18:30,"Mark 7":24 to 8:10,"Psalm 41":1 to 13,"Proverbs 10":15 to 16.
AMAZING FACT: The starfish is an animal that can turn its stomach inside-out.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 25/02/1901 - US Steel Corp.,"first billion-dollar enterprise was formed by J.P. Morgan.
QUOTE": Lovelessness equals lifelessness. Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr Paul Enenche.
DO NOT FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. Invite your friends and loved ones.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, February 25, 2019

TOPIC: THE LORD IS BY YOUR SIDE
Read: Isaiah 43:1-5

MEMORISE: For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, “Fear not, I will help you” (Isaiah 41:13).

EXPOSITION

The biblical truth that is very hard to believe for many people is that God is still with His own people when they are passing through trials in life. We are made to understand this truth as God Himself speaks through His prophet, Isaiah: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you (Isa. 43:2).

When God is silent in a person’s situations, it seems He has forgotten that person. When God is silent, situation appears as if the enemy has prevailed. When God is silent, the devil himself thinks that he has won the battle against God and His people. When God is silent, one may think that He has already lost control into the hands of the wicked. When God is silent, it seems as if He is weak or inactive. But the truth of the matter is that, God has plans to be with you whatever situation you pass through, in order to neutralise the power of the evil one. God who decided not to react when the three Hebrew boys were bound and thrown in the burning furnace, appeared quickly as they landed in the fire (Dan. 3:24-25).

What of Daniel? God reacted not when his enemies were planning to throw him into the den of lions. Nevertheless, He is already there to padlock the lions’ mouths before Daniel got there (Dan. 6:20-22). Daniel and three Hebrew boys did not disappoint God, when the going was tough for them. Their reactions to the challenges they went through challenged God to intervene to the seeming critical situations. What you pass through is not as important to God as how you react to it. How do you normally react when the going is tough for you?

God has promised to be with His own children, till the end of the age (Matt. 28:28). The good news is that He is with you, no matter what you are passing through now. When God is with you, no one can be against you (Jer. 20:11; Rom. 8:37). Therefore, you are not alone. Do not allow what you pass through to weigh you down. God is by your side (Heb.13:5-6).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father Lord, increase my faith so that I will not deny You in times of trial.
2. Lord, let Your grace be sufficient for me, no matter what I pass through in life.
3. Lord, strengthen all Christians living in the hostile areas to stand for You, never denying their faith in You.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 25:51 – 27:13; Mark 4:32 – 5:12
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM