The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 28th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (NOVEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*SUCCESS BY THE SPIRIT .*

Tuesday, November 28th .
Pastor Chris

_*And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God (Luke 16:15).*_

A man isn’t a success because other people say he is. A long list of academic, political, or business achievements isn’t essentially the definition of success. That a person is famous and celebrated by men doesn’t mean he or she is a success before God. A successful life, one that pleases God, is that which achieves those things that God has called the person to do.

Thus, the first thing is to know what God has called you to do. There’re people that are praised in this world and acclaimed to be successful, who will eventually end up in hell. Some are already there. It doesn’t matter what anyone says about you, the only one who matters is the one who made you. He’s the one who knew the purpose for which you were born. So, don’t live your life to the applause of men. Jesus said, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Mark 8:36-37). He also said, _*“…for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God”*_ (Luke 16:15).

What do you esteem in your life? What are the things that are important to you? What drives you? What are you passionate about? Until, and unless those things are the same things that God considers important, things of Kingdom and eternal value, they’re useless. Don’t run in vain; don’t put your efforts in the wrong things. Don’t seek to please men; do all things with only one goal in mind: to please the Lord Jesus and be a success for Him.

God wants us to be successful according to His definition of success, not according to man’s standards. He wants us to have a great life; He wants us to do excellently well; He wants us to be productive in our lives; producing results that glorify Him. And we can only do this by the power of God’s Spirit. Without the Holy Spirit, no matter what you do, it’ll be empty. True success is by the Spirit and in fulfilling God’s call, plan and purpose for your life.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for the power of the Holy Spirit at work in me, and manifested in all that I do, such that my works here on earth are sanctified before you, and impactful to bring many into your glorious salvation. I enjoy a life of unending victory, success, prosperity, health, and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 15:16* That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. *||*

*||* *John 15:5* I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. *||*

*||* *Luke 12:15* And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 2 Peter 2,
Ezekiel 39-40

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 15:20-27,
1 Chronicles 28

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH NOVEMBER.
I affirm that I am exalted by the Lord! I am a man on a mission, I’ve been chosen and ordained for the transcendent and overcoming life in Christ! I am a wonder to my world. I am more than a conqueror, a victor, and a success forever! The glorious Gospel of the living Christ has been committed to my trust, and I am diligent in making it known to those in my world, and in the regions beyond. My passion for the Gospel is constantly refueled and my enthusiasm, undying! Through me, many are coming to the knowledge of Christ, and into their inheritance in Him. I am steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that my labor isn’t in vain in the Lord. My passion for the Lord and the things of the Spirit are fueled continually by the Holy Ghost. I am an ambassador for Christ and of the Church, zealous in turning many to righteousness. Blessed be God!
•JOIN US
https://fundraise.theinnercitymission.ng...povertynow
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM