The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 27th Nov
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (NOVEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*CONSCIOUSLY LIVE RIGHT .*

Monday, November 27th .
Pastor Chris

_*My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not (Proverbs 1:10).*_

The word “sinners” in our opening verse isn’t referring to the heathen or people who don’t know God. Rather, in this particular context, it refers to the children of Israel who weren’t living right; those that broke the Law, and weren’t living according to God’s instructions.

That’s why the Spirit instructs, _*“ Suppose they say , “Come on; let’s find someone to kill! Let’s attack some innocent people for the fun of it! They may be alive and well when we find them, but they’ll be dead when we’re through with them! We’ll find all kinds of riches and fill our houses with loot! Come and join us, and we’ll all share what we steal.” My child, don’t go with people like that. Stay away from them”*_ (Proverbs 1:11-15 GNB). How instructive!

Being born again, you have the nature of God to do right, and must therefore consciously live right. You’ve been separated from the world, unto God, from unrighteousness unto righteousness, and from darkness to light. You might have been a gangster, but now that you’re born again, you can’t go back to such gangs. Yes, you may preach the Word to them, but you can’t roll or stick with them anymore. _*“...Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good”*_ (Romans 12:9).

You must let go of any attitude that’s not of God. In 1 Corinthians 6:5-9, the Apostle Paul chided the Corinthian church because their way of life didn’t portray the new nature of righteousness they had received. As a Christian, it’s important you recognize that you’ve been completely delivered from the worldly lifestyle. You’re not the same man you were before you were born again. Your old nature of sin was supplanted by God’s nature of righteousness.

Recognize your new identity. See the picture of the new you and live accordingly. You’re a new creation. Your conduct must now reflect your new personality in Christ Jesus—your new nature—which is the nature of righteousness.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for I’m renewed in the spirit of my mind and perfected in righteousness and true holiness. Sin and all forms of ungodliness unrighteousness can’t and have dominion over me. My life is for your glory, and I walk worthy of you, pleasing you in all things, and bearing fruits of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Thessalonians 5:22-23* Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 4:23-29* And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. 25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. 26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil. 28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with [his] hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. 29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 2 Peter 1,
Ezekiel 37-38

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 15:11-19,
1 Chronicles 27

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
: Affirmationtrain
USE THE NAME OF JESUS BY REV. (DR) CHRIS OYAKHILOME.
Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.
You know they are so many names of people that are descriptive to the power of death. They may have meanings like death is irresistible, or you can't negotiate with death. These are not good names. We should learn to think differently, just like Jesus. We should not be hopeless! They look at a baby in the hospital and start crying, oh he is dying oh he is dying, no, that’s not us. We don’t give up, we don’t give in.
I remember I saw a mother chicken fighting a hulk. Oh, I tell you, it was a fight. So I took a stone and threw at the hawk, then it ran away. The bible says we have the Name that is above every other name. At that Name of Jesus, every knee should bow. Sickness or death is a name. Use that Name of Jesus. That’s why we were singing that song; to take that name everywhere you go. That Name has power. You cannot be rejected. Use it over fear, over diseases and death. Praise the Lord!
Say this words with me:
I refuse to fear in the Name of Jesus
Remember in Acts 3 How Peter and John met a man; nobody thought that he could walk because he was crippled from birth. So which name did Peter use? In your name, you may never be able to walk or even in your father’s name, but we have been given a Name above all names. If you have a child who cannot walk, you will put your hand on that child and use the name of Jesus.
Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him and given him a Name which is above every name: That at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
That means anything, whether it is sickness or disease. When my little daughter was 2 years old she had a terrible disease, I saw her getting crippled before my eyes. The doctors said she will never walk again. We tried using physiotherapy, they said it’s useless. But I knew of a Name, JESUS. So every opportunity I had, I laid my hands on her and confessed that she is walking, she is running and she is jumping.
One day, we were going to a shopping mall, she told me, daddy, look at what I can do. She was leaping, she jumped outside the car herself. I said Jesus “I knew you would do it.” Before the miracle, when I saw the pictures of her in a wheelchair, I said a thousand times NO.
Cheer up. Irrespective of what you are going through, Jesus has given you His Name to live by. The angels of God are here in this place. Remember Jesus did it all.
GET READY FOR A MIRACLE NOW.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM