The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 8th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 8TH FEBRUARY.

THE BLOTTING OUT OF OUR TRANSGRESSIONS.

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace (Ephesians 1:7).

In many places where the word “forgiveness” is used, it should actually be translated “remission.” Remission means liberty, release, separation; it means letting the offence or offences go as though they never existed. Your error is treated as though it never happened; totally separated from you, and separated from your history. Can you imagine that?

Someone might wonder, “How can that be?” But that’s what we read in our opening verse; God did it according to the riches of His grace. That means God has the capacity to completely separate a man from his sins as though he never committed any sin, by virtue of the blood of Jesus Christ! That’s not forgiveness. Forgiveness is to pardon. In forgiveness, you’re released from punishment, even though the record remains that you were an offender.

Growing up as a young Christian, we were taught certain things that weren’t quite accurate. One of such teachings was that the sinner gets remission, while the Christian gets forgiveness. That is, when you’re born again, your sins are remitted, but afterwards, if you do anything wrong, you receive forgiveness.

But think about it: if the sinner gets remission and his sins are completely wiped out, never to be remembered, why is the Christian having his own sins on record? The Christian shouldn’t be getting something lesser than what the sinner got. What we have in Christ is remission of sins.

What then happens when you do something wrong? You’re automatically cleansed by the Blood of Jesus: “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin” (1 John 1:7). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Thank you blessed Father, for your loving-kindness. You provided for the remission of sins for your children. I pray, therefore, that Christians all around the world would come to this knowledge and refuse to be held bound by the accusations of the enemy, as they walk in your grace and in your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 4:6-8 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Hebrews 8:10-12 For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Hebrews 10:16-18 This [is] the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. 18 Now where remission of these [is, there is] no more offering for sin.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 26:31-56 & Exodus 34-35

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 13:10-23 & Genesis 39

#TALKINGSESSION

8TH FEBRUARY

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the oneness I share with divinity and for the eternal life that flows in me as a result of this oneness. Therefore, no sickness, diseases or infirmity can stay in my body. I am living a successful, healthy and victorious life because I am one with Your Spirit

and failure has no association with me. As Jesus is the begotten of the Father, so am I. I am reigning in life, exercising dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with Your will. My words are backed with power to alter negative situations. Every word that I speak comes to pass, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: WEAK VESSELS

MEMORISE:

And he found a new jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand, and took it, and slew a thousand men therewith. Judges 15:15

READ: 1 Samuel 17:38-50

38 And Saul armed David with his armour, and he put an helmet of brass upon his head; also he armed him with a coat of mail.

39 And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him.

40 And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.

41 And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David; and the man that bare the shield went before him.

42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

43 And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.

44 And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.

45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give you into our hands.

48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.

49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.

50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.

In Daniel 12:4, the Holy Spirit reveals that as the end of the world approaches, knowledge will greatly increase, and indeed, the world has witnessed an unprecedented increase in knowledge, particularly in the last two decades. Knowledge made available through studies in humanities, science and technology has become so advanced that human capacity for discovery, creativity and invention is at its highest level in history. If knowledge is power, then increased knowledge is a weapon that is highly desirable for achieving results and for doing exploits. Consequently, secular and Christian individuals and organizations now favor intellectual knowledge and advanced strategies and methods as the means for achieving success in life and ministry, and place a premium on those who are strong in this area.

However, God in His infinite wisdom seems to prefer the use of weak and ordinary vessels in achieving His divine purpose. Just imagine what He accomplished with ordinary vessels like the aged Abraham, Moses the murderer, Joseph the slave and prisoner, Rehab the harlot, Samson the one-man army, Samuel the little boy, Ruth the poor widow, Esther the orphan in captivity, David the forgotten shepherd boy, Joseph the carpenter, Mary the ordinary village girl, the disciples who were mostly uneducated fishermen, and a host of orders. 1 Corinthians 1: 26-28 affirms that not many wise people from human perspective, not many powerful people, and not many people of noble birth are called of God to accomplish purpose; but rather, God chooses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise, and He uses the weak things to amaze the mighty ones. Are you despised and considered inconsequential in the scheme of things? Does the world see you as weak or foolish? I have good news for you: you are a candidate for God’s use.

Why does God prefer to use weak vessels? It’s because He does not want anyone to boast in His presence (1 Corinthians 1:29). He does not want His mighty deeds attributed to human ability. His awesome feats done through weak vessels are indeed astounding. Today’s memory verse tells how Samson the untrained civilian used the jawbone of a donkey to kill a thousand armed philistine soldiers. 1 Samuel 17:50 records David the shepherd boy’s victory over Goliath with just a sling and a stone. Joshua 6:20 recounts how the wall of Jericho, which would have taken several days of serious work for bulldozers to demolish, fell down flat at the sound of a great noise from God’s people. God wants our faith to stand in Him and not in the wisdom of men. While knowledge is good, only faith in God through Jesus Christ can result in supernatural and malicious advancements.

KEY POINT:

God only uses vessels He can fill. Are you full of your own wisdom?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 1-2

Isaiah 35:1-36:3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 8TH FEBRUARY, 2019?

TOPIC: COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY: LORD, CHANGE THE RULE THIS 2019! Part – 2?
BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2KINGS 5:20-27; 1SAMUEL 2:36?

In continuation of this write up, we saw that the Collective Captivity of Eli`s family was caused by one man. This is the case in almost all cases of collective captivity; it is always caused by an individual ,not a group. Eli was the root cause of collective captivity of his family. And just like Eli’s family, I believe the Kennedy’s curse must have been caused by one member of that family years ago and it has now become a generational issue. Remember that there was a collective captivity of delay in child birth In Abraham’s family/lineage! Abraham waited for 25 years to have Isaac. Isaac waited for many years to have Esau and Jacob. Jacob waited for many years before his covenant wife Rachael could give birth to Joseph. Oh! Gehazi brought his entire generation under the curse of leprosy till date (today’s first scripture)! Oh! Collective captivity runs through the family headline bloodline, in Jesus name. Collective Captivity always comes with a course.

In the case of Eli there were 3 curses 1. There will be no celebration of long life in his family. The men will die in the flower of their age - FLOWER OF THEIR AGE! That means untimely death! 2. Cut off before their breakthrough! That means just when are about to make it in life, when they’re about to become prominent, successful and wealthy, death will envelop them. 3. They will beg to eat – morsel of bread and silver! They will become priests because of money. So the 3rd curse is FINANCIAL EMBARRASSMENT! Tomorrow or next, we will consider WHY COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY IS HARD TO BREAK! Pray seriously now! TODAY 6pm is ASABA programme!

(I shall be available to have a programme for cases of COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY on SUNDAY FEBRUARY 17th at the LAGOS MOUNTAIN Ogudu Orioke, 8am-11am. I am only available on Sundays because I WRITE ON WEEKDAYS! Come with names of family members/ancestral lines. See page 45 for details)! Pastors shall have priority!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3; My Faith Looks Up To Thee…?
1. Satan you are a liar; I and my family must be free. Collective captivity, break by fire!

2. You GEHAZI family curse moving from generation to generation; break, break and break in Jesus name.

3. Collective captivity of untimely death, poverty, failure and sickness in my bloodline, expire by fire in Jesus name.

4. I curse the origin/root of collective captivity in my family! See BUSINESS success SECRET – page 89!

5. Any evil pronouncement against my family and I, expire and backfire now!

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 11 – 14?

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF✍

Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee?
1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
Seed of Destiny 

TOPIC: AN OFFENSE-FREE HEART FOR A HEALTHY LIVING

FRIDAY 8 FEBRUARY,"2019

SCRIPTURE": And herein do I exercise myself,"to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men. Acts 24":16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Tormenting demons are attracted to embittered people.

Research has shown that bitterness or unforgiveness is one of the causes of sickness. Sometime ago,"I went to pray for a woman who had cancer and before I could finish the prayer, the LORD led me to ask her to forgive. So, I told her to forgive anyone she was bitter against in her heart. ‘I cannot forgive him’, she said. Then, I discovered that she was holding a grudge against her ex-husband in her heart. She laboured to build her life together with her husband from the scratch and when they became rich, the man pushed her out of the house they both built and took in a strange woman. What a wicked world! She was so bitter until she got that attack of cancer. She could not forgive and the end of it was not good.

On another occasion, a young lady came to my office on two crutches; she was about to get married and then had a terrible accident that broke her two hip bones. Again, the LORD led me to ask her to forgive; she was overwhelmed and then we prayed. She went and forgave the people who offended her and she was healed – the broken bones were healed without any deficiency. The next time I saw her, she had already married and was dedicating her baby on the altar standing on her two legs. Beloved, to forgive is to be healed; refusal to forgive is acceptance to be sick.

Bitterness invites trouble to your body (Hebrew 12":15). Tormenting demons are attracted to embittered people (Matthew 18:34). When you lock someone in your heart,"you attract the ministry of tormentors.
Beloved, the power to forgive offenders is the power to be released from every form of bondage. Avoid bitterness and unforgiveness at all cost; ask God to give you the grace to forgive.
Remember this": Tormenting demons are attracted to embittered people.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Check your heart to know if there is any one you are holding a grudge against secretly.
2. Ask God for the grace to forgive all forms of offences even in advance.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I refuse to be tormented because of bitterness. I receive the grace to forgive anyone I may be holding a grudge against secretly in my heart, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": ACTIVATING THE FORCE OF DIVINE HEALTH.
DAILY READING: Exodus 28:1 to 43,"Matthew 25":31 to 26:13,"Psalm 31":9 to 18,"Proverbs 8":12 to 13.
AMAZING FACT: Your stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 08/02/1802 - Simon Willard patented the Banjo Clock.
QUOTE: One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be gripped by bitterness. Bitterness is the source of countless spiritual and physical problems in millions of lives today. Culled from AM I BITTER? by Dr. (Mrs.) Becky Paul-Enenche.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, February 8, 2019*

*TOPIC: HOW GOD PREPARES PEOPLE HE USES (II)*
*Read: Galatians 4:1-4*

*MEMORISE: _Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world_ (Galatians 4:3).*

*EXPOSITION*

God’s process of making us has time span, depending on individual’s reaction to God’s training. So, this second part will be based on how to wait for God’s timing and timetable for your life and ministry. This time span can be likened to incubation period on God’s school of leadership. God controls the times and seasons *(Gal.4:40).* God has planned our training and preparation. Throughout biblical and modern history, God has taken time to prepare people for the things He asks them to do. The moulding process to become the kind of believers God wants, does not happen overnight. It is a gradual process.

God will keep us waiting until we gain training and experience for the area of the ministry He wants us to operate. He does it on His own timetable *(Eccl. 3:11; Ps 110:3).* David was a perfect example of man who waited for his own time. While he was ordained by Prophets Samuel at his tender age to become the King in place of Saul, David still learnt the way of waiting upon the Lord. David had to wait for 25years between the time he was identified as the next king and when he actually ascended the throne *(2 Sam.2:1-4; 5:1-5).* He had every opportunity to proclaim or declare himself the king over Israel while Saul was still alive, after all, he had been ordained God and anointed through Samuel the prophet. One of the perils of leadership is for one to occupy leadership position prematurely. Be sensitive enough to follow divine timetable for your life and ministry.

During David’s waiting time, the first price he paid for his leadership position was learning to serve. Service is a good preparation to lead. When he was tending and protecting his father’s flock all alone in the desert place, God developed the heart of service in him and later continued in this act under Saul *(1 Sam. 16:14-23; 18:8-15).* You cannot be a good leader, until you have learnt to be a good follower. God is still making and preparing people today. Circumstances may be different and the time frame may be long or short, but the characteristics of the training are still the same. Don’t try to shortcut your desert time that God has determined for your life and ministry. Learn to exercise patience as God is gradually moving you toward fulfilment of your life and ministry.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, I receive the grace to patiently wait upon You for the fulfilment of Your plan for my life and ministry.
*2.* I kick against hasty spirit in me that is not ready to follow divine process, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Pray for those who have boycotted the divine process to come to their senses before it will be too late for them.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Exodus 31:12 – 33:22; Matthew 24:24 – 24:45
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM