The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 7th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 7TH FEBRUARY.

TRANSFORMATION BY THE WORD.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind… (Romans 12:2).

If you’re going to experience unending victories, and progress in the divine walk, you must think, talk, and act in sync with God’s Word. God’s Word has the ability to produce in you and for you the message that it bears. When you think on the Word as our opening verse admonishes, ideas and pictures of success, endless possibilities and victory will flood your mind.

Remember, you’re the character of your thoughts; so, when your thoughts are in sync with the provisions of the Gospel, your life will be a reflection of the same. The Word is God’s power to transform your life. When you hear the Word, there must be a response from you, and it’s that response that brings about the transformation. This transformation is something you can, and should experience frequently.

Every time you hear the Word, it’s an opportunity for you to be transformed from glory to glory. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, _*“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory….” Your glory increases as you study and meditate on the Word, because the glory of God is in His Word. Your atmosphere becomes conditioned in your favour, as you speak in agreement with God.

Keep speaking the Word, irrespective of the challenges you might be facing, and before long, the glory of the Word would be revealed in that situation. The glory of the Word is “excellent glory”; it repels darkness. Hallelujah! That’s the glory that’s revealed as you pray in the Spirit, speaking God’s Word. Sometimes, while you’re yet affirming the Word, you could literally relate with success, victory and dominion in your spirit. That’s because they’re inherent in your spirit, and by speaking the Word, you cause them to manifest.

If you’d let the Word, which is all-powerful, quick and sharper than any two-edged sword (Hebrews 4:12), gain the mastery in your life, you’ll live an extraordinary life. You’d be indomitable, triumphing over circumstances. Have a mindset of the Word; have the Word as your focus! That way, your whole life will be in sync with the perfect will of God for you.

PRAYER

I experience the glory of God in my ministry, health, job, family and finances, because the Word is my life, piloting me from glory to glory. My mind is renewed and inundated with thoughts of righteousness, progress, possibilities, victory, excellence, success, and abundance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart [is] not with thee.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

Hebrews 4:12 AMPC For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 26:1-30 & Exodus 32-33

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 13:1-9 & Genesis 38

#TALKINGSESSION

7TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for blessing me and making me a blessing. I am a carrier and distributor of Your blessing and grace to my world. Through me, You show forth Your manifold wisdom and demonstrate Your excellent greatness. My family, workplace, neighbourhood, city, and nation are all blessed for my sake. My spirit is flooded with the light of Your Word,

and I see and apprehend what belongs to me by faith. I thank You for the life of Christ in me that makes me superhuman! I recognize Your divine ability, efficiency and might that is at work in me today, and by virtue of the divine life of Christ in me, I declare that I am superior to satan; and nothing shall be impossible unto me today, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 7TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: A VICTIM OF ENVY?

MEMORISE:

Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy? Proverbs 27:4

READ: Genesis 37:3-11

3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours.

4 And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.

5 And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

6 And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed:

7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.

8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

10 And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?

11 And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying.

In the course of my life, I have come to realize that it pays to accept the validity of God’s word and live by the wisdom it contains. When the word of God says “Wrath is cruel and danger is outrageous” the wise will receive word and run away from anger and any form of cruelty. The truth is, a lot of anger is borne out of envy. According to today’s Bible reading, Joseph’s brothers envied him, and when you consider the consequences of the anger that resulted from this, you will agree that what Jesus says in Matthew 5:21-22a:

“ Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:”

Joseph became a victim of his brothers’ envy, and he would have lost his life but for God’s intervention. Nevertheless, he was separated from his loving father for a good number of years and suffered as a result of the malicious allegations of Potiphar’s wife. He would not have been subjected to slavery, blackmail and imprisonment if his brothers had not envied him. No wonder Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:36:

“ And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.”

Beloved, are you a victim of envy from members of your household? The Lord will deliver you today in Jesus’ Name.

One important lesson to learn from Joseph’s experience is that the love which Jacob openly lavished on him above his brothers was enough to generate envy. This was then compounded by the fact that Joseph naively shared the dreams of his future elevation over his brothers with them. Joseph could have kept his dreams to himself and nothing would have stopped him from fulfilling his destiny because it was of the Lord. Speaking of this truth, the Holy Spirit says in Psalm 33:11:

“The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.”

You must therefore be careful who you share your visions, dreams and aspirations with because the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9). Your unguarded statements can draw devastating envy to your doorstep, hence the need to be circumspect in what you share with others. May you not fall victim to the envy of your enemies in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Think of the things you do that attract avoidable envy from the people around you and stop doing them.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Luke 23-24

Isaiah 34

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

2. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

3. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

4. Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

5. Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

6. Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

7. Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

8. Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

9. Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 7TH FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: THEY SHALL WAIT IN VAIN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 1:10-19

There is the story of a Nigerian young man who fell ill while in the United Kingdom. He was doing quite until a time the enemy struck him with illness. When the physicians examined him, he was told to undergo some tests. The final diagnosis was heart breaking. He was diagnosis with cancer of the jawbone. Determined to get him to full recovery, he was taken to one of the best hospitals in the UK that could manage such ailments. The doctors as usual did all they could but the condition grew worse instead of remitting. The young man began to pine away; weight loss set in, his strength began to ebb away and his days on the earth were fading away gradually. As this continued, the doctors asked for the contact of his people back home in Nigeria. When they got through to his father, they told him this: “If you ever want to see your son again while he is still alive, come and take him because he has just about 2 weeks to live.”

The distressed father flew his son back home to Nigeria. He however took a decision to put the son in the hand of God since the hospitals in Britain had failed! He also felt there was no need to try a Nigerian hospital! Instead, he took the young man to a Christian camp where he surrendered him to God. There in the camp, prayer where offered to God continually on his behalf. The God of heaven decided to have mercy on him. As time went on, he began to recover. His strength returned; he gradually began to gain weight and finally cancer of the jawbone disappeared. As the story went, the young man is still alive till this very day, so many years after his miraculous healing and recovery. The doctors back there in the UK who were eagerly waiting to hear the news of his death are still waiting. The people back here in Nigeria who were waiting for the father to announce the death of the young man are still waiting.

Today`s scripture in Verse 17 says “Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird”. I say to someone reading this today: “In this year 2019, those “Satanic Saloons” waiting to shave your hair (your GLORY) shall catch fire! And those who are waiting for you to die prematurely shall wait in Jesus name.” Don’t miss the ASABA Anointing service to tomorrow and next! I shall lay hands on your 2019 prayer points! GLORY ROBBERS, STAR HUNTERS, SHAME MANUFACTURERS will lick your dust in Jesus name! Anyone waiting for you to be demoted, disgrace or ridiculed in anyway shall wait in vain!Just give God praise now because their counsel will never manifest and THEY SHALL WAIT IN VAIN! Satanic Saloons waiting for your SHAME, shall catch fire!

The Great International Asaba Special Anointing Service Is On Friday 8th, 6pm and Saturday 9th, 7:30am Due To Nigerian General Elections. Theme: “Satanic Saloons: Catch Fire!” Venue is the CENOTAPH. I Shall Lay Hands on all Present! Bring your 2019 prayer points! Call 08034907299 or 08033461818 for details.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross…
1. Father, disappoint those waiting for my downfall!

2. LORD, do a thing that will DISAPPOINT MY HATERS this year!

3. Reverse the irreversible in my life, O LORD! DO FOR ME WHAT MAN SAYS CANNOT BE DONE! (Pray it seriously for 5 days/nights).

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 7 – 10

BY: DR. GODSWILL IBOMA (DGI) &
BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM

Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross
1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain

Chorus
So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me.
Seed of Destiny 

TOPIC: A MERRY HEART FOR A HEALTHY LIVING

THURSDAY 7 FEBRUARY,"2019

SCRIPTURE": A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A merry heart is key to maintaining healthy living.

A merry heart is key to maintaining healthy living. Our anchor Scripture corroborates this: ‘A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones’. (Proverbs 17:22).

Beloved,"the spirit of depression and heaviness is an enemy of Divine Health. Merriment is medicinal; excitement is therapeutic. Research shows that every time a person is excited, endorphins (happy hormones) are released and these hormones are important in building the body’s immune system. On the other hand, anytime a person is sad and depressed, there are hormones that are released that degenerate the body; these hormones degenerate the joints, and the person begins to have diversities of afflictions like arthritis as well as other afflictions such as ulcer, anxiety neurosis, etc.

Extreme depression is a mental condition. But when your heart is merry, your health is enhanced.

Walk away from anything that puts your life under pressure. For example, as a young lady or a man in courtship, run away from doing things that puts you under the pressure of sin in your relationship.
Beloved, anything that puts your joy or happiness under pressure is not of God; whatever makes your life miserable is an attack on your health.
My counsel is, do everything at your disposal to maintain your happiness; maintain a merry heart at all cost.

Remember this": A merry heart is key to maintaining healthy living.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Fight against anything that puts your life and joy under pressure.
2. Maintain joy at all cost even if the prevailing condition is against your happiness.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive grace to maintain joy always. Deliver me from every trap of depression, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": ACTIVATING THE FORCE OF DIVINE HEALTH.
DAILY READING: Exodus 26:1 to 27:21,"Matthew 25":1 to 30,"Psalm 31":1 to 8,"Proverbs 8":1 to 11.
AMAZING FACT: Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 07/02/1893 - Elisha Gray patented a machine called the telautograph; it automatically signs autographs to documents.
QUOTE: Gratitude is the attitude of great altitude. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO By Dr. Paul Enenche.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, February 7, 2019*

*HOW GOD PREPARES PEOPLE HE USES (I)*
*Read: Jeremiah 18:1-6*

*MEMORISE:*

_Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?" says the LORD. "Look, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel”_ (Jeremiah 18:5,6).

*EXPOSITION*
God has different ways to make and prepare people for what He has planned for them. To become all that God has planned for you, you have to pass through the divine process that He has ordained for you. When God calls a person, He brings him or her through sanctification process to separate him or her from his or her old life. It will be disastrous to put new wine inside the old wineskin. We are the clay in the potter’s hand (God), He has to mould us to the pattern fit for His own purpose for our lives *(Isa.64:8).* The truth of the matter is that, if we fail to turn out as expected of Him, He starts over again, until we become better, as seemed good for God to make us *(Jer.18:4).* God makes and prepares each of us in a unique way. God often uses multiple streams of making process of preparation for us.
Some of the Bible people who passed through the divine process are briefly discussed as follows: Joseph: God prepared Him through dreams, family betrayal, being lied against, imprisonment and ability to interpret dreams.

Moses: He was prepared through and supernatural protection at birth, formal education, being bilingual and bicultural, serving as a servant, doing menial tasks and keeping his father in law’s flock *(Acts 7:20-22).*

Esther: She was made and prepared through physical attributes, decent living, and relationship with her uncle.
Paul: H was prepared with strict and legalistic religiousity. Through the family and connection he was born into, the training he received, the positions he held, and the time of obscurity, He excelled.

The glory and divine outcome that God predestined for you becomes negatively affected when you boycott divine process. God has to make and prepared you to fulfil the plan He has for your life. Unlike the prodigal son in the Bible, you have to be made before you will be given your own portion in the Kingdom. Unmade person is a waste and he cannot keep what is given to him. Cooperate with God and accept His own ways of making the people He uses.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, I pray for capacity to endure the agony of passing through divine process, for the fulfilment of your plan for my life, in Jesus’ name.
*2.* Lord, let your will be done in my life as You work upon me to fulfil your original plan for my life.
*3.* Lord, help your entire ministers that have higher callings to submit themselves to your divine pruning.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Exodus 29:32 – 31:11; Matthew 24:2 – 24:23
Do have a glorious day ahead. Stay blessed.
Remember, Jesus is coming back soon. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM