The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional for Wednesday 6th February
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*(FREE FEBRUARY PDF => *http://distribution.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?p=CEAVZ)

*? HIS AWE-INSPIRING LIGHT ?*

*Wednesday, February 6th*

*PASTOR CHRIS* 

*But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiarpeople; that ye should shew forth thepraises of him who hath called you outof darkness into his marvellous light (1Peter 2:9)*

The Bible lets us know that God is “Light” andthe “father of lights”; therefore, we’rechildren of Light, dwelling in the light. That’swhat we read in the latter part of our opening text above; we’ve been brought into God’s marvellous light;that’s your location in the realm of the spirit; you live inHis awe-inspiring light. Therefore, there’s no darknessabout your life.

It readily brings to mind the words of Jesus inJohn 8:12; He said, “…I am the light of the world: he thatfolloweth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall havethe light of life.” We have, and must walk in the samelight in which God dwells and functions. This meanswe’re to walk in His Word, for His Word is light (Psalm119:105). Walking in His light means your mindset andperceptions are a result of the Word; you view and liveyour life only from the perspective of the Word!

God’s Word should be the only light by which,and with which you see. Under that light, you see onlypossibilities and victories; you see the glory of God;and because you see it, you talk and walk accordingly.When you agree with what the Word says about you, and then affirm accordingly, you’re walking in God’slight. God gave you His Word to light up your path,so there wouldn’t be darkness or uncertainties as youjourney through life.

Colossians 1:12-13 says: “Giving thanks unto theFather, which hath made us meet to be partakers of theinheritance of the saints in light: Who hath deliveredus from the power of darkness, and hath translated usinto the kingdom of his dear Son.” You’ve been broughtout of darkness, and translated into the Kingdom ofGod’s love-Son, where there’s no darkness, sin, death,evil and corrupting influences of the world. You’ve been catapulted to the gracious and glorious liberty of thesons of God. See and live from that realm; it’s the realmof victory, dominion, peace and joy evermore.

*PRAYER*

*Blessed be God! He brought me out of darkness,and the miry clay, and set my feet upon the Rockto stay; that Rock holds me firm and fortified againstthe pressures and adversities of life. I dwell in thelight wherein there’s no darkness or pain, but victory,dominion, and glory forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*|| Colossians 1:12-13||* Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: ||

*|| Proverbs 4:18||* But the path of the just [is] as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. || 

*|| Isaiah 60:1-3||* Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. ||

*||1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:||*
Matthew 25:31-46 & Exodus 31

*||2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:||*
Matthew 12:39-50 & Genesis 37
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  WEDNESDAY 6TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME:  EVANGELISM MADE SIMPLE.   

MEMORISE:

And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did. John 4:39

READ: John 4:25-39

25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

27 And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?

28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,

29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.

31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.

32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.

33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?

34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

39 And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

Proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ out of genuine love for God ad appreciation for all He has done in our lives sums up what evangelism is all about. Several Bible passages emphasize the importance of evangelism and teach us the various means and methods by which we should carry out this all important responsibility. Our evangelism must always proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, beginning with salvation from sin, poverty, sickness and death, highlighting our authority over the devil and the powers of hell, and culminating in the hope of eternal life through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. To this end, in Matthew 28:19, the Lord Jesus Christ gave us a mandate that spells out our mission, known as the Great Commission. Knowing the enormity of the task before us the Master has promised to empower us with the Holy Ghost, who transforms us into effective witnesses to spread the good news to the uttermost parts of the earth. Acts 1:8 says:

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

In addition to the empowerment that the Holy Spirit gives, our task is made simpler when we apply the method of witnessing one on one to our neighbors, friends and acquaintances, in what is known as personal evangelism. When we tell others about the power of God to save, deliver and transform through Jesus, and we share our personal testimonies, no matter how ordinary they may seem, this usually produces great results. Consider for a moment the story of the Samaritan woman in today’s Bible reading. Her past was nothing to write home about, and physically, nothing new had happened to her. There was no visible miracle for her to present as a powerful testimony. She only told the people in the village that a total stranger had just told her of all her sinful and miserable past. It is therefore surprising that her message had a convincing effect on her listeners, so much so that she get a crowd to follow her to see Jesus. This shows that God can use your own personal testimony to convert souls to His kingdom, even without fabricated or exaggerated testimonies of miracles, signs and wonders. Just be conscious of His unseen power working in the background to empower your speech as you present Jesus in to people by sharing your personal testimonies. I pray that henceforth, every effort you make to witness to others will yield great harvests to the kingdom of God in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Tell someone today the things the Lord has done for you and through this, lead them to Christ.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Luke 22

Isaiah 33:10-24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 15: MUST I GO, AND EMPTY-HANDED

1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

Chorus:
 “Must I go, and empty-handed?”
  Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him:
    Must I empty-handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink nor falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

Chorus:

3. O the years in sinning wasted;
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

Chorus:

4. O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 6TH FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: OH, YOU STRANGE BLOOD! KEEP QUIET FOREVER NOW! – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 4:1-11; HEBREWS 12:24

Once upon a time in a certain village around South-South region, Nigeria, the king of the village was killed because he was a very wicked king. I was a little boy then! The people were so fed up with his reign and thought of how to get rid of him as their king. So the villagers dug a grave and kept his throne on it covered with a mat. One day, unknown to the wicked king, he called for his usual weekly meeting of elders and as he sat on his throne to address the people, he began to sink with the throne into the grave. The villages had BOILED HOT WATER and as he was falling inside the deep hole dug under his throne, they began pouring the HOT BOILING WATER on him until he died!

But as he was dying in that lonely and horrible pit of agony, he was CURSING THE VILLAGE, THE PEOPLE AND THEIR CHILDREN IN ANGER AND PAIN. He cursed them till he had no more voice and until he breathed his last! And truly, because he was negative occultic king, that village began to experience generational stagnation! Other neighbouring villages became cities! But they remained in dryness and stagnation! Any good government project will always pass them by and be located in other villages! My father was a school Principal in that village and as a little boy, I was taken to the historic spot where the king was killed!

Oh! That story has remained with me till date even after my dad was posted out to bigger cities! Now think about it; the unborn generation of that village will suffer from a curse they know nothing about because THE MAN’S BLOOD WAS STILL SPEAKING! Oh! Before continuing today’s devotional, pray the following prayers with holy anger and aggression: (1). O God, any blood, like Abel’s blood before I was born, still speaking against my life, family, career, business and ministry, THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST YOU! KEEP QUIET NOW!

Your yoke is dissolved in the BLOOD SHED ON CALVARY’S CROSS in Jesus name! (2) O blood covenant and curses, blood of my ancestors and blood of wickedness, etc, hear this: “The HIGHEST and MOST POTENT BLOOD in heaven, on earth and under the earth, is against your VOICE! STOP SPEAKING against me now! I am BORN AGAIN into a new FAMILY GENERATION and the Blood of Jesus is speaking GRACE, MERCY AND GLORY concerning the whole of my destiny in Jesus name! The BLOOD of Jesus is taking me from STORY to GLORY! Be silenced now in Jesus name. Thank you LORD JESUS.” Today’s 2nd scripture states: “And to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” Hellelujah! This is your year of BETTER THINGS! It is not your year of BITTER THINGS! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher Ground
1. Repent from any secret sin now! LORD, HAVE MERCY ON THE SINS OF MY FATHERS (Pray it seriously).
2. Pray the prayers ABOVE in this write up again!
THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 4 – 6
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Songs 1: Higher Ground

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Chorus

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
Seed of Destiny 

TOPIC: KEYS TO DIVINE HEALTH

WEDNESDAY 6 FEBRUARY,"2019

SCRIPTURE": And he said unto her,"Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague. Mark 5":34

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Praying in the spirit quickens,"renews, revives, revivifies, revitalizes, animates, irrigates and vivifies your mortal body in order for you to stay healthy always.

The Scripture makes it clear that it is the will of God for His children to live in a state of perfect and permanent health (3 John 2). This is why God created us in His sick-less Image (Genesis 1":28). Even when this Image of the sick-less God was lost through Adam by the instrumentality of sin in the Garden of Eden,"God restored us to a perfect state of Health by allowing His Son, Jesus Christ to die on the Cross of Calvary.

Now, how then do we access this permanent state of healthy living?
Let me give you three keys":

1. Maintain vibrant faith
A lively faith is key to living in Divine health (Mark 5:34). Faith is reflected in what you think,"speak and do (Matthew 9":29).
2. Maintain a steady diet God’s Word
God’s Word is key to Divine health (Proverbs 4:20-22). To hear God’s Word is to be healed (Luke 5:15). When you feed your spirit with God’s Word,"it keeps you in a state of perfect health.
3. Maintain a vibrant flow of the Spirit
Praying in the spirit is key to living a healthy life (Romans 8":11). Beloved,"there is a strength that money cannot give; it is the strength that comes from praying in the spirit. Praying in the spirit quickens, renews, revives, revivifies, revitalizes, animates, irrigates and vivifies your mortal body in order for you to stay healthy always.
Beloved, when you combine a vibrant faith, steady diet of God’s Word with praying in the spirit, you have the guarantee of enjoying Divine Health.
REMEMBER THIS": Praying in the spirit quickens,"renews, revives, revivifies, revitalizes, animates, irrigates and vivifies your mortal body in order for you to stay healthy always.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Maintain a vibrant faith for Divine health.
2. Maintain a steady diet of the Word.
3. Pray in the Spirit abundantly.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive grace to maintain a vibrant faith, steady diet in Your Word and pray in the Spirit abundantly in order to draw closer to You. I receive the grace to maintain a vibrant state of health, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": ACTIVATING THE FORCE OF DIVINE HEALTH
DAILY READING: Exodus 23:14 to 25:40,"Matthew 24":29 to 51,"Psalm 30":1 to 12,"Proverbs 7":24 to 27.
AMAZING FACT: Eating an apple in the morning will keep you more awake than drinking coffee.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 06/02/1820 - The first organized immigration of freed slaves to Africa from the United States departed New York harbour on a journey to Freetown,"Sierra Leone, in West Africa.
QUOTE": Revelation is a cure for curses. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE by Dr. Paul Enenche.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

TOPIC: MONUMENT OR MOMENTUM?

Read: 1 Samuel 15:10-23

MEMORISE: So when Samuel rose early in the morning to meet Saul, it was told Samuel, saying, "Saul went to Carmel, and indeed, he set up a monument for himself; and he has gone on around, passed by, and gone down to Gilgal" (1 Samuel 15:12).

EXPOSITION

The above topic for this devotional study is a question that every member of God’s family should give an accurate answer to. Are you building monument or momentum for yourself? Talking about monument, it is building, statue or other structure erected to commemorate a notable person or event. Monument is also a statue or other structure placed over grave in memory of the dead. Talking about momentum in the concept of this study, it is the ability to keep increasing or developing in life with a view to fulfilling one’s purpose or to achieve certain things in life. It is a force that is gained by a movement.

The main difference between movement and momentum is that the former has to do with the end of the journey or destination while the latter is still a journey, not a destination. In the olden days, people used to build monument in a person’s honour, especially after his or her death. But momentum is the strength or force that allows someone that is still on the race to continue or to grow stronger or faster as time passes. It is unconventional to build monument for yourself. It is other people who build it to honour you for the impact you have made in life or for good things you have contributed to your generation. As for momentum, to have impact in life, you need to keep increasing or developing in your natural talents of gifted areas of your life.
We can learn our lessons from the lives of the first two Kings Israel had as far as building monument or momentum for oneself is concerned. We see Saul, the first king, built monument for himself after the conquest of the Amalakites. Saul was after big name and fame. He gave himself the praise God did not give him. 

He thought he had arrived when he ought to continue to gain more grounds for God’s own people – Israelites. Eventually, Saul had not arrived his God’s given destination as he thought, because God quickly replaced him with David, the man who always gained momentum to expand the Kingdom of God for the sake of Israel (1 Sam. 25:28;2 Sam. 5-12). You begin to build monument for yourself when you begin to give yourself encomium or you are looking for people’s praise. You should not allow your past track records and present success to blindfold you not to forge ahead to greater height. Apostle Paul says, “Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead” (Phi. 3:13).

PRAYER POINTS

1. I pray, oh Lord, give me capacity to rise above the spirit of complacency in life.
2. Lord, help me to gain more momentum as I move forward in my life journey.
3. Pray for our political leaders to learn how to develop their leadership skills instead of building monuments for themselves.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 28:11 – 29:31; Matthew 23:19 – 24:1
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM