The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 30th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 30TH JANUARY

IT’S ABOUT YOUR MIND.

And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things (Genesis 24:1).

There’re people who think it’s okay to be poor, and that the poorer you are, the closer you are to God. One can’t but wonder how they came to such a twisted and erroneous belief. God doesn’t want His children poor. The poor can’t help the poor, neither can the poor take the Gospel to the ends of the earth.

The Lord said through the prophet in Zechariah 1:17, “…My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad…”; He didn’t say through poverty. Don’t believe in poverty; it’s not from God. If God truly saved your soul, which is so important, then He must have made provision to prosper you.

Don’t believe anyone who tells you rich people might have a problem getting to heaven. Moses, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, and many others in the Bible who walked with God in an extraordinary manner were rich, and are all in heaven. Read 1 Samuel 2:8 and see what God does; He “… lifts the poor and homeless out of the garbage dump and give them places of honour in royal palaces...” (CEV).

Some people have remained poor only because they inherited it from their minds, not because they were born poor. Poverty isn’t the state of your birth, neither is it a government-engineered problem, or the absence of required necessities. Rather, it’s when a man’s mind and his mental prowess—his flow of thoughts—become disabled. It’s the disabling of a man’s mental prowess. That means, you can only inherit poverty by thinking the way poor people think. Poverty or wealth is from inside you.

That you don’t have a house or a car doesn’t mean you’re poor. The question is, can you see the house or the car inside you? It’s about your mind! If you can see it, you can have it! The fact that you don’t have any money in your bank account doesn’t mean you’re poor. Your status in life isn’t dependent on the amount of money that you can touch. How much can you see in your heart?

Success or prosperity is from inside you. Based on who you are, and what you have on the inside, whatever finances you require would come to you. Never forget that. So, work on being, and not on having.

CONFESSION

I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. The world and the wealth therein belongs to me, because I’m the seed of Abraham. Blessed be God! I have a beautiful and glorious inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.
Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart [is] not with thee.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 21:1-32 & Exodus 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 11:1-10 & Genesis 30

#TALKINGSESSION

30TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the opportunity and ability to influence those in my sphere of contact with the power of the Spirit. I thank you for your blessings and extraordinary provisions in my life. I live to honour you alone, by dedicating my

whole life to the expansion of your kingdom. I thank you because you have given me authority over the devil and his cohorts. The victory of Jesus over the devil and the entire host of darkness was for my sake. The enemy has no place in my home, my body, my finances or anywhere around me, in the Mighty Name of Jesus!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 30TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: CARE FOR THE NEEDY

MEMORISE:
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again. Proverbs 19:17

READ: James 2:14-17

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Caring for the needy is an issue that is very dear to the heart of the Almighty God. In Deuteronomy 15:11, He reveals His mindset to us concerning the poor:

“For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.”

Because God is sovereign, it is needless to ask why there should be poor people in the land, and it is equally unwarranted to query Him as to why He did not put an end to poverty. The good thing is that God has made provision for the needy in His infallible word. It is left for us to obey His commands and be blessed in return. Someone is in need when he or she lacks what matters for his or her existence, and we are commanded to meet such needs if we are in a position to do so. Without any form of ambiguity, today's memory verse reaffirms God's concern for the needy, and this is further established by the Holy Spirit in today's Bible text. Through these verses, caring for the needy is established as a work of faith. In other words, we are not people of faith if we are not mindful of the condition of the needy in our midst.

In Matthew 15:32-38, our Lord Jesus Christ demonstrated His care for the needy when after some days of spiritual retreat, He said to His disciples:

“…I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.” Matthew 15:32

In this scripture, we see that it was not just a situation of the people not having money to buy food but also that there was no food to buy. This shows that money can be of no use when what you need is not available to buy. We should therefore learn that the needy are not just those who don't have food, clothes or money; even "rich people" among us can be in serious need of things that money cannot buy. Naaman had money, but the healing that he needed could not be purchased. Thanks be to God of Israel who met that need in his life through His prophet, Elisha (2 Kings 5:10-14). God also used Elisha to meet the needs of the Shunammite woman, whose money could not conquer her barrenness (2 Kings 4:8-17). I pray for you that the Almighty God will take care of your needs today in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please equip me with Your divine blessings so that I can take care of the needs in my community on Your behalf.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Luke 9, Isaiah 28:14-29

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU

1. While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Chorus:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 30TH JANUARY, 2019?

TOPIC: THE FLYDUBAI PILOT: EVERY DELAY AGENT MUST S-C-A-T-T-E-R THIS YEAR – Part 2?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 12:1-16?

Welcome to today’s encounter with the Holy Ghost. Yesterday we began the intriguing story of a senior captain with the Dubai airline Flydubai, who was stopped from flying a scheduled flight from Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Nepal to Dubai. The flight was supposed to take some 154 passengers from Nepal to Dubai, but just less than an hour to the flight, the crew members alerted airport officials that the pilot seemed impaired by alcohol, which turned out to be true. Part of the official statement from the airtime said, “Flydubai has a zero tolerance policy on flight crew found to be in contravention of the regulations regarding alcohol consumption. In line with these stringent rules, we conduct random tests on our operational staff.

We further insist that anyone suspected of consuming alcohol prior to flight duty must be tested.” Of course, the pilot failed the alcohol test. Since the pilot failed the alcohol test, and was deemed unable to take the passengers to their destination, the flight had to be delayed. The time for the scheduled flight was 9:45am but Flydubia had to bring in other pilots on its next flight to fly the plane. That plane didn’t land until 3:40pm. Before all the preparations to take all the passengers were made, the flight was delayed for another 10 hours; somebody’s careless lifestyle held 154 persons for ten hours. ANY POWER THAT WILL DELAY YOU WILL SCATTER THIS YEAR! Any friend or company that will DELAY or ACCUSE you will COME TO ETERNAL SHAME! The same can be found in today’s story.

The whole nation of Israel was DELAYED in their journey to the Promised Land for seven days, because of Miriam’s careless criticism of Moses (she was not drunk with alcohol but with PRIDE and she was banned from “flying” making progress by the ETERNAL BOARD OF HEAVEN). Numbers 12:15 says, “And Miriam was shut out of the camp for seven days; and the people journeyed not until Miriam was brought in again.” It is the will of God that we move forward. God hats delay and stagnation. He specifically said to Moses “Wherefore, cirest thou unto Me? Speak unto the children of Israel that they go forward” – Exodus 14:15. Sometimes too, someone may be responsible for his own delay; the journey of 40 days for Israel turned out to be 40 years became a problem to herself. Arise and decree: “NO MAN OR POWER SHALL DELAY MY DESTINY AND I SHALL NOT DELAY MY STORY TO GLORY testimony in Jesus name.” AMEN!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…?
1. Father, don’t let me become a delay to my life! Let NO SIN OR HABIT HINDER YOUR MOVE concerning my destiny this year in Jesus name.

2. My God, command every DELAY AGENT to S-C-A-T-T-E-R in Jesus name! Pray about today as led now! Hold on and hold out!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: LEVITICUS 8 – 10?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_✍
Seed of Destiny 

TOPIC: LIVING A LIFE OF AFFECTION FOR GOD

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 30,"2019

SCRIPTURE": Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To love God is to spend time with Him.

It has been confirmed that we live in a generation where people have zero regard for God who is their Creator. Everyone does what he/she likes and this is why the Power and Presence of God is scarce in our days. We see little of God’s manifestations because dedicated people are scarce. To be dedicated to God is to stand up in life; to be dedicated to God is to stand out in life. Therefore,"what does it mean to be dedicated to God?

Dedication to God means a life of affection for God. Now, let me show you what it means to have affection for God. It is":

i. Living a life of addiction to God (Matthew 22:37)
To have affection for God means living a life of addiction to God; it is living a life that cannot do without God. It is being addicted to God the way a person would be addicted to drugs. When you are incurably addicted to God,"everyone around you would know and feel it.
ii. Living a life that is in love with God (Mark 12":30)
To have affection for God means living a life that is madly in love with God. When you are in love with God,"people may look at you and think that the way you serve God has crossed boundaries because you are madly in love with Jesus.
iii. Loving God and spending time with Him (Mark 3":14)
To love God is to spend time with Him. When two people love themselves,"they enjoy one another’s company. So, your love for God makes you spend time with God. Dedicated people spend time with God. People who are dedicated to God spend time in the study of God’s Word and in prayer.
Remember this": To love God is to spend time with Him.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to be addicted to God and His Purpose on earth.
2. Spend time with God in personal communion regularly and consistently.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive the grace to be addicted to You. Help me to spend time with You in personal communion and fellowship always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 6).
DAILY READING: Exodus 10:1 to 12:13,"Matthew 20":1 to 28,"Psalm 25":1-15,"Proverbs 6":6 to 11.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 30/01/1790 - The first purpose-built life boat was launched on the River Tyne

AMAZING FACT: A blink typically lasts 100-150 milliseconds.
QUOTE: When the spirit of man becomes united with the Spirit of God, an atmosphere is created and that atmosphere is called the Presence of God or the atmosphere of His Presence. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, January 30, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE BLESSED OF GOD (I)*

*Read: Numbers 23:19-23*

*MEMORISE: _And God said to Balaam, "You shall not go with them; you shall not curse the people, for they are blessed."_ (Numbers 22:12).*

*EXPOSITION*

The most secured person in life is someone who carries the blessing of God upon his life. The word, blessing, here stands for goodness of God that flows to the lives of His own people in form of protection, favour and provision. If you are blessed of God means having divine backing in any circumstances.

When the children of Israel were waxing stronger and became multiplied in the plains of Moab, the people of Moab, were exceedingly afraid of them. They wanted to wipe them out of their land with their King, Balak, who hired a famous prophet of the day, Balaam, to curse the people. Balak had full assurance in his prophecy by saying “For I know that he whom you bless is blessed, and he whom you curse is cursed *(Numbers 22:6).* It had been attitude of Balaam to threaten people with the authority of his prophetic office, like many so-called prophets of our own time. Here, in the case of Israel, God caused the reversed to be the case. God gave him a sharp warning not to curse His own people because He had already blessed them. If you have been candidate of divine favour and protection, no one can threaten you or do you harm *(Num. 23:8).*

Being a blessed of God does not come by chance. It comes by choice. It is by having a right standing with God. Israel had a right standing with God by the time Balaam was hired to curse them. He declared this truth later: “He has not observed iniquity in Jacob, Nor has He seen wickedness in Israel” *(Num. 23:21).* The language of this prophet of doom is that, in as much as Israel maintains his relationship with God, no one can be against him *(see Romans 8:31).* God watches how we live our lives before Him. He notices when we carefully maintain our relationships with Him and when we miss the line. If you want to continue to be blessed of God, continue to maintain your relationship with Him. Never allow anything to create a gap between you and God.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, make it easy for me to move myself closer to you all the days of my life, in Jesus’ name.
*2.* Lord, make me a perpetual candidate of your divine blessing, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* I stand against every strategy Satan uses to push me against God, in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Exodus 12:40 – 14:30; Matthew 19:21 – 20:12
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM