The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 29th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 29TH JANUARY.

PRAYER ISN’T A STRUGGLE.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom (Luke 12:32).

Sometimes, when you listen to some Christians pray, it’s obvious they haven’t really understood the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They tend to paint a picture that portrays struggling in prayer; an idea they got from the Old Testament. But we’re in the New Testament now, and Jesus, the One we’re following, never struggled in prayer.

Each time Jesus prayed, His words were simple and profound, full of faith and confidence. He prayed from the standpoint of His oneness with the Father.
He had no consciousness of lack or need, and He wants you to have the same mindset. Imagine His comforting words in our opening scripture: “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32). Why would anyone know this and struggle in prayer? Then, to think He’s even done it already takes it to a whole new level. He’s already given you the Kingdom.

Understand that the lesser is included in the greater. If you already have “the kingdom,” then you have everything that’s in the kingdom. In His Kingdom, there’s life, righteousness, love, joy, wealth untold, divine health, peace, etc.; all these are already yours. That means the struggle to get God to do any of these or more for you is unnecessary. They aren’t even things you should pray for; they’re part of your inheritance and rights in Christ.

If, for instance, you’re giving someone entry and rights to your house, you don’t carry the house to that person, be it a studio apartment, a bungalow or a three-storey building. You do so by giving the keys to the house to the person. Likewise, you have the keys to the Kingdom of heaven, which means you have access to both spiritual and earthly blessings: “And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven” (Matthew 16:19).

What you need is to live every day with the consciousness that the Kingdom is yours. And the Kingdom didn’t come to you empty; it’s loaded with goodness. Once you understand this, you’ll walk through life with boldness, knowing that the world is yours. Then, like Paul, you’ll always be thankful to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of light (Colossians 1:12).

PRAYER

I thank you Lord, for the Kingdom belongs to me; therefore, I have no lack or want. I have all things that pertain to life and godliness, and I flourish exceedingly in every good work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.

Matthew 6:7-8 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 20:17-34 & Exodus 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 10:34-42 & Genesis 29

#TALKINGSESSION

29TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Precious Holy Spirit, I appreciate you, and acknowledge your awesome power, presence, and grace in my life! I am confident of a greater tomorrow, and a day-to-day life of ever-increasing glory because you’re the one taking me by the hand, and leading me to fulfil God’s perfect will for me.
Thank you for perfecting all that concerns me.

It doesn’t matter what trouble I get into, one thing is certain, I am coming out of it. It doesn’t matter what proclamation is made against me, they’re to no effect because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of trouble and plucks my feet out of the miry clay. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 29TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: FROM ABOVE OR FROM ABROAD?

MEMORISE:
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:2

READ: Psalm 121:1-8

1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Some people miss their blessing, breakthrough or victory in life because their attention is focused on the wrong thing. For pilgrims heading towards the temple in Jerusalem, distraction was not an option, which is why they sang the song of Psalm 121. Through this song, they declared what their attention was focused on, saying in Psalm 121:1-2:

“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.”

To seek help from above is to seek help from the God of heaven. He alone can guarantee that you will not be disappointed, because onle He has all the power in the whole universe and never sleeps nor slumbers. On the other hand, to seek help from abroad means seeking help from man or human institutions. More often than not, the promised help of man fails and causes those who rely on it great heartbreak and shame. I have learnt to trust God for all the help I need in the ministry that God has committed into my hands, and also for my personal and domestic needs. In fact, it is an ordinance in our church that we will not seek help from man; rather, we consider Jesus to be our unfailing Source. In the Redeemed Christian Church of God, our help comes from above, and I am happy to announce to you today that Jesus has never failed us. Years ago, I was confronted by some journalists in Britain on how the Festival of Life we hold there was being funded. I boldly told them that God supplies our needs through my children in Africa without any recourse to the British economy, and God has been faithful in doing this.

Beloved, I want you to look up to God for that miracle you are expecting - be it provision, victory, healing or whatever. Be like David who boldly declared in Psalm 23:1:

“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.”

He will not fail you, because He is God and not man. Underneath you are the everlasting arms that guarantee your victory. King Hezekiah knew this, and so he focused his attention and faith on what God could do to save him and Judah (2 Chronicles 32:7-8). Are you a head of government of a nation putting your trust in "world powers" for territorial or economic protection? Remember that power belongs to God alone. Therefore, put your trust in the God of Israel and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will help you, and you will not be put to shame in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I put my trust in you; please don't let me ever be put to shame.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Luke 8, Isaiah 28:1-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 29TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: THE FLYDUBAI PILOT – Part 1: I SHALL NOT CARRY ANOTHER PERSON’S CROSS THIS YEAR!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 10:1-18?

FLYDUBAI (otherwise known as Dubai Aviation Corporation) is a government-owned low-cost airline with its head office and flight operations in Terminal 2 of Dubai international airport. The airline operates between a total of 95 destinations, serving the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe from Dubai. The airline was established in July 2008, the airline had a scheduled flight from Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Nepal to Dubai but something very intriguing happened: A FLYDUBAI staffer noticed that the pilot who was to fly the plane seemed to be under the influence of alcohol and made a report. With the help of security officials, the pilot, a senior captain, was taken by TIA authorities to hospital for a medical check-up.

In the hospital, a Breathalyzer (breath analyzer) test showed that he had consumed alcohol. Following this, the airline issued this statement: “While reporting for duty, a pilot scheduled to operate FZ 8018 from Kathmandu (KTM) to Dubai (DXB) was suspected by a colleague to be under the influence of alcohol. The crew member was immediately tested and discovered to have a blood alcohol level above the legally accepted level and therefore was immediately deemed unfit to fly.” Thank you Holy Ghost! What would have happened if the PILOT’S alcohol consumption was not discovered before take off? Remember he was a respected senior Captain!

Open your mouth now and pray the following prayers before you go out today: 1. Lord, EXPOSE every EVIL that has been DETERMINED to happen this week and this year in Jesus name. 2. Holy Ghost, EXPOSE every HIDDEN PLAN to disrupt my destiny in Jesus name. 3. My Father God, EXPOSE! EXPOSE! EXPOSE every HAMAN planning my death this year! 4. LORD GOD, don’t allow the MISTAKE of others to CUT SHORT MY STORY TO GLORY testimony. 5. LORD, REVEAL the SECRET of my haters and STOP them in Jesus name. 6. LORD, help those You have sent to take me higher! Help my helpers! Help them in their battles! Thank you Lord for this great day and this great week and year in Jesus name! it was the death of ONE that brought us good news (Vs 14 of today’s scripture)! It was also the MISTAKE of one woman – Eve, that brought our disgrace!

ASABA 2019: SATANIC SALOONS ARE IN TROUBLE! The great international Asaba special anointing service is Friday February 8th and Saturday 9th February, 2019. Friday is 6pm. Saturday 7:30am. Venue is the CENOTAPH. Theme: “SATANIC SALOONS: CATCH FIRE! MY HAIR (GLORY) CANNOT BE SHAVED in 2019!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When The Morning Comes…??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. Pray the above prayers SERIOUSLY AGAIN!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: LEVITICUS 5 – 7?

BY: DR. GODSWILL IBOMA (DGI) &
BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM✍?

Song 5: When The Morning Comes?
1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Chorus
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
Seed of Destiny 

TOPIC: THE GOD-REVOLVING DECISIONS AND ACTIONS

TUESDAY JANUARY 29,"2019

SCRIPTURE": And this will we do,"if God permit. Hebrews 6"

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Taking a God-revolving decision or action is key to success in life.

Destiny is a product of decisions and actions of life. Great destinies are birthed as a result of great decisions and actions; also,"small destinies thrive on small decisions and actions.

Now, one of the secrets of great men like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses and even our Master Jesus Christ was that they all took decisions and actions that revolve around God. Therefore, taking a God-revolving decision or action is key to success in life.

Also, to live for God is to make decisions and take actions that revolve around our relationship with God. Let me give you a practical example": as a lady who is about to get married,"when you take decision and action that revolve around God in the area of your marriage, you are not going to be carried away by any rich man you see. When someone who is rich comes to marry you, the questions to ask yourself are": Does he have a relationship with God? Does he fear God? Or is it just his money I want to marry? In the same way,"as a young man, if you see a young girl to marry, you need to ask yourself": Does this lady fear or respect God? Does she have a spiritual stand with God? Or am I attracted to her because of her container? If you see a job,"the questions you need to ask yourself are; will the job help me to serve God better? Or will it take me to hell?

Beloved, make up your mind to live for God and God only; take decisions and actions that revolve around God only and you would be distinguished in life.

Remember this": Taking a God-revolving decision or action is key to success in life.

AMAZING FACT: Your eyes contain 7 million cones which help you see colour and detail,"as well as 100 million cells called rods which help you to see better in the dark.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Let all your decisions and actions revolve around God always.
2. Draw closer to God always in order to know what He wants you to do.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive the grace to take decisions and actions that revolve around You, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 6).
DAILY READING: Exodus 8:1 to 9:35,"Matthew 19":13 to 30,"Psalm 24":1 to 10,"Proverbs 6":1 to 5
TODAY IN HISTORY: 29/01/1886 – The first successful petrol-driven motorcar,"built by Karl Benz, was patented.
QUOTE": At the place of prayer,"man is enabled to see his life from God’s perspective. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND": The communion service tomorrow by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones
THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, January 29, 2019*

*TOPIC: STRENGTH FOR ACCOMPLISHMENT*

*Read: Luke 22:39-46*
*MEMORISE: _Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him_ (Luke 22:43).*

*EXPOSITION*

Our Lord Jesus Christ passed through two important and notable junctions, one after the other, when He was about to die. The experiences He gained from these two junctions added more value to His life and gave Him enough strength to face the agony of the death on the cross. The first junction was the Transfiguration Mount where Moses and Elijah appeared to Him in Glory. It was Luke alone who mentioned the subject matter of their conversation. It reads thus, “And behold, two men talked with Him, who were Moses and Elijah, who appeared in glory and spoke of His decease which He was about to accomplish at Jerusalem” *(Luke 9:30-31).*

Literally, the word for decease is departure, an unusual word for death. It is a very weighty word, since it includes the passion, crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ. No one on earth understood the heart of Jesus and so Moses and Elijah came on an assignment. One main purpose of the transfiguration was to strengthen the heart of Jesus as He was praying long about His inevitable death. To be strong in prayer is to be strong in life and to be weak in prayers is to be weak in life.

The second junction is the Garden of Gethsemane where the Lord was struggling with the flesh. *(Luke 22:39-45).* The most critical battle Jesus fought in life was the one He fought in the garden of Gethsemane. Here, it took the ministry of a particular angel to strengthen Jesus’ human nature. As God in human body, He needs the assistance of an angel to support his body, worn down by fatigue and suffering. A divine refreshing pervaded His spirit, soul and body; and thus He received enough strength to continue to the last in the struggle (v. 44). If you succeed in your in your prayer life, you succeed in life and if you fail in your prayer life, you fail in life.

The miracles Jesus did attested to His Divinity and the incidents happened at the two aforementioned junctions of His life and ministry which attested to His humanity. As a man, He needed and received and from on high. Everyone needs strength for accomplishment. It is neither a joking matter nor something to be taken with levity. Many people have failed to accomplish good things they started for lack of strength. What a lesson to learn! At the junction of your accomplishment, cultivate an attitude of asking for divine strength through reading the Word of God, prayer and fasting. May you not be a failure in life.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* I refuse to be a failure in life, Lord give me enough strength to accomplish good things I lay my hand upon.
*2.* Lord, send agents of strength for accomplishment into my life.
*3.* Lord, let all the wearied souls in the mission fields receive strength to accomplish their tasks.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Exodus 10:15 – 12:39; Matthew 18:34 – 19:20
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM