The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 28th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 28TH JANUARY.

GOD’S MOVING HOUSE.

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me...the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (John 14:10).

The above affirmation by Jesus dissolves any doubt as to His oneness with the Father. He’s in the Father, and the Father is in Him. When He walked the earth, He was the living tabernacle of Almighty God. Wherever Jesus went, the Father went, because the totality of the Godhead dwelt in Him (Colossians 2:9).

Now, think about the fact that as Jesus is, so are we in this world! Meaning that you’re God’s moving house; His living tabernacle; the fullness of the Godhead tabernacles in you. Someone asks, “How can that be?” It’s simple. Colossians 2:9 that we referenced earlier says, “For in him (Jesus Christ) dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” Then the next verse says, “And ye are complete in him (Jesus Christ) ,which is the head of all principality and power” (Colossians 2:10).

Again, someone might query, “If we’re already full of God, why then did Paul pray in Ephesians 3:19 for the Christians at Ephesus to be filled with all the fullness of God?” First, understand that Paul didn’t include himself in the prayer. If it was so needed for everyone, he’d have said, “…that WE ALL might be filled with all the fullness of God.” But He understood the Word; he knew he was already filled with God and wanted to bring the saints in Ephesus to the same consciousness.

Read his inspiring submission in Galatians 2:20: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me….” In Colossians 1:27, he affirms, “…CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glory.” Christ in you is the fullness of God in you. You’re a God-conveyor; a God-carrying vessel. In the Old Testament, the Ark of the Covenant symbolised the presence and glory of God. Everywhere the Ark was, the glory was present; miracles and blessings manifested.

Today, God’s presence is no longer in the Ark, but in your spirit; you’re the living, moving Ark of God today. Walk in this consciousness, and nothing shall be impossible to you.

CONFESSION

I’m the living tabernacle of Almighty God; wherever I go, God goes; He lives in every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood. Therefore, nothing of darkness is in me. I’m indestructible, and can do all things through Christ who strengthens me from within. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 2:9-10 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 19:16-20:1-16 & Exodus 15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 10:23-33 & Genesis 28

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, your Word has imparted wisdom to my spirit and renewed my mind to think at your level; thoughts that are consistent with your eternal purpose and will for my life! I am not ordinary; I am conscious of the supernatural life of God in me; therefore greatness, excellence, and success are in my spirit! I am

a carrier of divine verities, I bring forth good things from within my spirit today. The wisdom of God is at work in me in an increasing measure, and my faith is alive! My opinions, judgments, and responses are not according to what my natural senses perceive, but according to the Word. My life is the daily expression of the Word of God, in the Name of Jesus.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 28TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: ARE YOU BATTLE-READY?

MEMORISE:
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

READ: Ephesians 6:10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

The warfare of life is not like regular sports where you can win, lose or draw. In life's battles, you either win or lose, and you have to be battle-ready if you want to win. The battles of life transcend physical realm and are often more of a spiritual enterprise. This is established in today's memory verse.

Principalities and powers belong to the realm of the spirit. Moreover, the rulers of darkness of this world are wicked and dwell in high places! High places could mean palaces, government houses, councils of lawmakers, boards of industries and armed forces. Incidentally, these high places control both the political and economic landscape of territories. A classical example of principalities and powers at work in battle, unnoticed by many, is seen in Goliath's offensive against the people of Israel. On the surface, one may think that Goliath relied on his stature, mighty spear, long sword, elaborate shield and thick armour. On closer inspection however, you will realise that this was not so. 1 Samuel 17:43 says:

“And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.”

Why did he curse David by his gods? It is because Goliath, unlike many children of God, knew that victory is neither by power nor by might but by divine power! Incidentally, David himself was divinely battle-ready. He responded to Goliath's spiritual attack with his own spiritual counter-punch in 1 Samuel 17:45:

“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.”

Beloved, are you battle-ready to face the onslaught of the enemy this year? To be battle-ready, you need to put on the whole armour of God (Ephesians 6:11). The good news is that this armour is very much available to all those who know their God. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ is the whole armour of God (Colossians 2:9). He is the Truth, the Righteousness of God, the Gospel of Peace, the Author and Finisher of our Faith, the Ark of our Salvation, and the Word of God. No wonder 1 John 5:5 says:

“Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”

Do you believe in Jesus as the Son of God, and do you have Him in your life? If you do, you will be victorious in every battle that life throws at you.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, clothe me with the glory of Your Son and grant me victory over every battle of life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Luke 7, Isaiah 26:20-27:13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

1 Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

Chorus:
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

2 Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

3 Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

4 Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

5 Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

6 Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

7 Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

8 Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

9 Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 28TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: THE TWO HOLY GHOST NUGGETS!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 1:12; 1SAMUEL 30:1-19?

Welcome to this hour of Grace with God in this STORY TO GLORY hour! The Holy Ghost wants you to note the following two nuggets as you go out today:
1. NOTE ALL STORMS COME TO DISRUPT YOUR LIFE! SOME COME TO CLEAR YOUR PATHWAY! The Lord is showing me that He is speaking to 347,000 ODM users worldwide today! This message is for you! See Exodus 1:12: “But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew.” Did you get that? They allowed storms, they allowed battle, hatred, affliction, our delay, etc, was allowed by God to MULTIPLY and GROW them! Yes, in 2019, you must always (daily) catch this: Not All Storms Come To Disrupt Your Life! Some Come To Clear Your Pathway To Your Throne! How can a LOAD become your LADDER? ONLY GRACE CAN DO THAT! How can a BURDEN become a BLESSING? Ah! Only GRACE can do that! How can PAIN become your GAIN? That is the meaning of AMAZING GRACE! How can a REJECTION lead to a MIGHTY SELECTION? It’s GRACE! Grace! Only Grace and that GRACE will speak for you this year! Amen!

2. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GET KNOCKED DOWN LOWER THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN, TO STAND UP TALLER THAN YOU EVER WERE! Yes, the downfall of a man is not the end of that man. So, when you are down or you have made mistakes that brought you down, always remember that the harder you fall, the HIGHER you BOUNCE! Always remember that with God, a KNOCK DOWN is not A KNOCK OUT! You must encourage yourself like David did in 1Samuel 30 because your best days are still ahead! Did he not rise again after losing all to the Amalekites? I see a great testimony and I see you moving from STORY to GLORY if you hold on and trust Him! Oh, there is NO SHAME in your divine gene! Amen!

ODM NEW YORK OFFICE IS NOW:
UNIT C36, 67 WEST STREET, BROOKLYN, NY 11222
Phone: (Whatsapp and text only: +1347 404 2121)

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less…??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. God of David, cause me to RECOVER ALL! Cause me to rise and rise higher! I cancel DEMOTION and satanic losses NOW!

3. LORD GOD, turn every Valley of Weeping (Baca) to my GLORY STORY! See PASTORAL SECRETS in page 88!

4. I cancel SHAME and PAIN! Holy Ghost, do the incredible and the impossible in my life/ministry this year in Jesus name.

5. Pray about today and about the battle confronting you! Give Him THANKS!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: LEVITICUS 1 – 4?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_✍?

Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less?
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Chorus
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Seed of Destiny 

TOPIC: LIVING FOR GOD

MONDAY JANUARY 28,"2019

SCRIPTURE": I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,"but Christ liveth in me": and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God,"who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2":20

THOUGHT FOR GOD: To be dedicated to God is to make God the Centre of your life.

It has been confirmed that dedication is the doorway to stardom. In the Bible days,"people who were dedicated to God, like Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Job, etc., were stars and prominent figures in their generation. Therefore, in order to become a star for God, dedication is the pathway. This makes the understanding of dedication very important. Insight determines conduct and conduct determines outcome.

Therefore, what is dedication? Dedication is living for God.
Now, what does it mean to live for God? It means":
i. Making God the reason for your life (Isaiah 43:21)
Dedication to God means making God the reason for your life. When you are dedicated to God,"pleasure, money, fame, and popularity are not the reason for your living. God is the reason for your living.
ii. Making God the Centre of your life (Luke 2":49)
God is the Centre and Controller of people who are dedicated to Him. On the other hand,"God is not the central focus of people who are not dedicated to Him. They do not consider or consult God in what they do. To be dedicated to God is to make God the Centre of your life.
iii. Making your life revolve around God
Living for God means making your life, relationship, job, career, business, etc., revolve around God. This means, everything you do in life, you consider your relationship with God first. Your life revolves around God (Matthew 6":33).
iv. Allowing your decisions and actions to proceed from God

Living for God is coming to a point where your decisions and actions proceed from your relationship with God. When you live for God,"you do not just make decisions or take actions that revolve around God but you make decisions and take actions that are sponsored by God. God is the One who tells you what to do and the steps to take (Acts 9":5).

Beloved,"make up your mind to come to the point of dedication where Jehovah will prove Himself that He is God in your life.
Remember this": To be dedicated to God is to make God the centre of your life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to make God the Centre of your life.
2. Do not be involved in decisions and actions that God is not involved in.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive the grace to make You the Central Focus of my life. I ask for the grace to make all my decisions and actions revolve around You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 6).
DAILY READING: Exodus 5:22 to 7:25,"Matthew 18":21 to 19:12,"Psalm 23":1 to 6,"Proverbs 5":22 to 23.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 28/01/1878 – The first telephone switchboard was installed in New Haven,"CT.

AMAZING FACT": A sneeze travels about 100 miles per hour
QUOTE: When you pray,"God begins to direct your steps. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND": The Healing and Deliverance service tomorrow by 9am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones
The Living WATER - C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide

THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, January 28, 2019

TOPIC: BE DIFFERENT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Read: Matthew 5:13-16

MEMORISE: Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean (Job 14:4).

EXPOSITION

Making a difference in this age is akin to making a choice to be different from others. To be different is to be totally unlike others, not ordinary or common. It is to be unusual. According to our memory scripture, you cannot give what you do not have. It is what you are internally that you display externally.

As a Christian, your work, business, position or office is not really yours. It is a platform to influence your immediate environment with the Kingdom lifestyles. You are where you are by grace of God, in order to be a good representative of God in this perverse generation (Acts 2:40). You cannot change your community or country for better, if you cannot see things differently from the way other see it . you begin to make a difference in this generation when you bring about a significant change in, or effect on a situation, in larger society. God puts you where you are specifically to promote and expand His own Kingdom here on earth.

We are supposed to be world changers where we live, work and play true Kingdom principles and characters like love, peace, faithfulness, tolerance, integrity and lot more. Are you living a life that will make a difference in the life of others? Can people in the society see you as an extension of God among them? Living this kind of life is not about preaching to others (1 Tim. 6:6). It is about living a life that preaches the gospel. Living a life that makes difference is all about living God’s way of life daily. All true Christian should be shinning lights in a very dark world “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven” (Matt. 5:16). You can ask God for help each day for you to be godly example in all you do or say. May God grant you capacity to make difference in your own generation.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, use me as an agent of positive change in the society.
2. I ask for capacity, Lord, to use my work, position or office as a platform to promote the Kingdom of God.
3. Pray for our youths in tertiary institutions to live lives that make difference.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 8:18 – 10:14; Matthew 18:12 – 18:33
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM