The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 24th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 24TH JANUARY.

MORE THAN FAVOURED CREATURES.

…Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you (John 15:13-15).

As Christians, we’re more than servants of righteousness or God’s favoured creatures; we’re joint-heirs with Christ. We’re literally, and vitally, born of God, with His life in our spirits. That makes us one with Him.

Some Christians haven’t really understood the actual reason Jesus came to the earth. He didn’t come to save us from sin; that was a means to an end. He came to give us life, so that with that life in us, we could be in fellowship with God.

It would have been wonderful for us just to be His servants or His favoured creatures, but He chose to bring us into fellowship; into oneness with Himself. This divine comradeship is bigger than what the natural mind can conceive, and that’s why many still stumble at it.
How could man, with all his natural frailties and foibles become one with God? But it’s what Jesus accomplished for us; it’s the reason for His vicarious death. He brought us into the fellowship of the God-kind.

Remember, He said in John 5:26, “For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.” Then, coming over to the Epistles, John writes, “…and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life…” (1 John 5:11-12).

The same inherent life that Jesus has is what He gave us at the New Birth. How could anyone know this and live an ordinary life! You couldn’t know this as a Christian and live in defeat. We’re the divine breed; the uninfectable species; carriers of the God-life, and dispensers of His unsearchable riches and graces.
Get to know who you are; you’re more than a mere “believer” in Jesus; you’re a participator in the divine experience; an associate of the God-kind. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I believe in Jesus Christ; therefore, I have eternal life, and the light of life. I bring men into this light—the light of God’s righteousness. I’m a dispenser of the unsearchable riches and graces of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Romans 8:16-17 AMPC The Spirit Himself [thus] testifies together with our own spirit, [assuring us] that we are children of God. 17 And if we are [His] children, then we are [His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His inheritance with Him]; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 16:13-17:1-13 & Exodus 6-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 9:14-26 & Genesis 24

#TALKINGSESSION

24TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I rejoice today, knowing that the sacrifice of Jesus for my sin was the ultimate price by which I now stand justified in your presence. Thank you for presenting me holy and unblameable before you in love, having washed away my sins and cleansed me from all unrighteousness. I rejoice exceedingly today

knowing that you’ve given me “the blessing,” and endowed with all I need for life and godliness through Christ Jesus. Thank you for your immeasurable gift of grace, and for commanding your blessing upon me forever, causing everything I lay my hands upon to succeed and flourish, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 24TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: BENEFITS OF WAITING ON THE LORD

MEMORISE:
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

READ: Daniel 2:10-23

10 The Chaldeans answered before the king, and said, There is not a man upon the earth that can show the king's matter: therefore there is no king, lord, nor ruler, that asked such things at any magician, or astrologer, or Chaldean.

11 And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can show it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.

12 For this cause the king was angry and very furious, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon.

13 And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain.

14 Then Daniel answered with counsel and wisdom to Arioch the captain of the king's guard, which was gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon:

15 He answered and said to Arioch the king's captain, Why is the decree so hasty from the king? Then Arioch made the thing known to Daniel.

16 Then Daniel went in, and desired of the king that he would give him time, and that he would show the king the interpretation.

17 Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions:

18 That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.

19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

Many blessings are attracted to the lives of those who wait on the Lord. The story in today's Bible reading shows what it means to wait on the Lord. King Nebuchadnezzar had a dream that he could not remember, and this created a problem that was impossible for man to solve. Naturally, the king took his problem to his "wise men" and astrologers, expecting a swift solution from them. He was however shocked by their response to his problem. In Daniel 2:10-11, the astrologers and "wise men" said to the king:

“...There is not a man upon the earth that can show the king's matter: therefore there is no king, lord, nor ruler, that asked such things at any magician, or astrologer, or Chaldean. And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can show it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.”

The king was furious at this response, and in his rage, he ordered the execution of all the wise men of Babylon, including Daniel and his colleagues. Faced with this dilemma, Daniel and his friends waited upon the Lord, who alone could solve the great problem they were confronted with. Not only did the Lord reveal the hidden dream to them, He also gave them its interpretation. Some of the secret benefits of waiting upon the Lord and seeking His face in prayer, praise and adoration with total submission to His Lordship are revealed in Daniel's prayer in today's Bible text.

From Daniel and his friends, we learn that sometimes waiting upon the Lord at night is more effective than during the day time (Daniel 2:19). This is so because there are fewer things to distract us at night. Job 33:14-16 says:

“For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,”

Furthermore, we also learn that waiting upon the Lord gives us access to divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding. When we wait on the Lord, secret information from the throne room of heaven is released to us, and hidden things are laid bare before us. Finally, note that Daniel was only described as one of the "captives of Judah" (Daniel 2:25). What a lowly description for a man who was to later deliver all the "wise men" of Babylon from death. The lesson here is that your current situation does not diminish the grace of God upon your life; neither can your present location determine the extent you can get to, provided you learn to wait upon the Lord. As you wait upon the Lord from today, you will never know limitations again in Jesus' Name.

ACTION POINT:
Cultivate the habit of waiting upon the Lord in praise, worship and prayer regularly and you will be loaded with the abundant blessings it attracts.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Luke 1, Isaiah 23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

1 My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ Name.

Chorus:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2 When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3 His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4 When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness, alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 24TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: THE WASTER SHALL BE WASTED THIS YEAR!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ESTHER 6:1-12; ISAIAH 54:15-17?

Yesterday’s devotional contained the following closing testimony lines: “God turned all her evil back to her and my husband confessed to me at that time and said that indeed I am a child of God” (Her names are withheld for wisdom sake, but ALL those who were at that great service heard it LIVE). Wow! Glory to God! I am indeed humbled by the ceaseless testimonies that abound in this vision. NO MAN IS QUALIFIED AND I AM THE LEAST OF ALL MEN! To God alone be the glory! Also, we do not celebrate the death of a sinner, but the Scriptures cannot be broken. The LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING must manifest concerning your haters!

Today’s 2nd scripture Verse 16 says, “Behold, I have created the smith who blows the fire of coals, and brings forth a weapon for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.” That also means that the WASTER can and will eventually be WASTED! Catch this: It Was Haman Who Described How Mordecai Should Be Celebrated, Glorified And Announced! He Was Used To Write The Script Of Mordecai’s Glory Hour! Can you beat that? Oh, wonderful God! And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that anything, anybody or any power that wants to waste you, your fasting and prayers, your faith, your ministry and destiny this year shall be wasted. Some will not be punished till they have been used to PUSH YOU UP!

Pharaoh and Haman vowed to waste God’s people, but they became the wasted! Achan’s greed and disobedience brought shame and reproach to God’s people but he was wasted at last! Oh! Absalom’s inordinate hunger for power and his plan to waste King David made him a candidate of destruction! And that shall be the story of anyone who has vowed to waste you this year. They shall see you move from STORY TO GLORY before they move from BOASTING to their UNDERGROUND ADDRESS – their shame, death and their DISGRACE! Plan to be at the TBS WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT – January 25th 7pm! It will be a NIGHT to WASTE THE WASTER with your SAND brought from your place of career, business, city or village center, etc!

Pray seriously now as you open to page 80 (Day 20) of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet for today’s 21-day fasting prayers!
See you tomorrow at World Anointing service, TBS, Lagos. Theme:; “MY STORY TO GLORY YEAR!” Sow your STORY TO GLORY seed today and determine not to miss the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT.

PRAYER POINTS: Take to God your best native worship song.??
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray generally as you are led now.

2. I decree: In this year 2019, EVERY WASTER must WASTE! O God, the waster shall NOT waste me and my household this year in Jesus name.

3. O waster! Waste yourself now and die your death in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EXODUS 28 – 31?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_✍?
Seed Of Destiny 

TOPIC: MAKING THE CHOICE TO STAND WITH GOD

THURSDAY JANUARY 24,"2019

SCRIPTURE": And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord,"choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell": but as for me and my house,"we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24":15.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To take a stand for God is to become a standard in life.
Life is a product of choice; what or where you would be in life is a product of your decision. People remain where they are in life because of indecision.

It is important to note that dedication is critical to becoming great in life. One implication of taking sides with God is making the choice to take a stand for God; a public stand for God. There must be a choice if a person must stand and remain with God. It is taking a public stand with God like Elijah who said,"‘…before God whom I stand…’ (1 Kings 17":1). When you take a stand with God,"people will know you with God. Those who are not dedicated cannot take a stand for God; they cannot tolerate what is not pleasant on behalf of God and the Kingdom; they are allergic to controversy and addicted to convenience. If becoming a Christian would make them look controversial, they would not take a spiritual stand with God. They are married to what is convenient. No one goes far with God who refuses to make the choice to stand with God. To take a stand for God is to become a standard in life.

Beloved, as a Christian, you must make up your mind to stand out for God and speak against the ungodly work of darkness wherever you find yourself. Make the choice to stand for God.
Remember this": To take a stand for God is to become a standard in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make the choice to take a stand for God even if it means to stand alone.
2. Make the principles of God’s Word your standard for living.

PRAYER: Father,"I ask that You give me the grace to take a stand for You even if it means to stand alone, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 5).
DAILY READING: Genesis 48:1 to 49:33,"Matthew 15":29 to 16:12,"Psalm 20":1 to 9,"Proverbs 4":20 to 27.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 24/01/1899 - Humphrey O’Sullivan patented the rubber heel.
AMAZING FACT: The cornea is the only tissue in the human body which doesn’t contain blood vessels.
QUOTE: Occupants of the secret place of the Most High can never be victims of the adversary. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, January 24, 2019

TOPIC: LET GOD CARRY THE BURDEN

Read: 1 King 19:8-18

MEMORISE: Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you (1 Peter. 5:7).

EXPOSITION

If God helps you to accomplish in particular areas of your life, you are to return all glory to Him and trust Him for other things you want. Believers ought to avoid anxiety. It is like overburdening ourselves unnecessarily. Prophet Elijah found himself in this mess when he tried to overburden himself with the condition of the land of Israel in his own time. He was anxious for God and wanted to carry the burden only God and He alone can carry. On Mount Carmel, God demonstrated His miracle to Israel; the people worshipped the Lord and Elijah slew all the prophets of Baal. He was really impressed when he saw God’s miracle. He was very happy as God manifested His power among the people on the mountain. (1 Kgs 18:37-41).

Few minutes later, the whole situation changed because, things had not worked out the way Elijah wanted it. He was expecting the whole nation of Israel to repent and begin to serve God. He thought that King Ahab and his wife, Jezebel, would totally submit their lives for God having seen the miracles, the reverse was the case as Jezebel sought to kill him. (1 Kgs 19:1-4). 

He felt disappointed and he became defeated. He had to run away for his life. Like Elijah, you create unnecessary burden for yourself when you shift your eyes from God to the situation of life. When your expectation from God is not met, don’t be disappointed, but look back and contemplate on what He has already done for you. Elijah thought that he was the only prophet of God that remained in that land (1 Kgs. 19:14). Later, God replied him that seven thousands prophets had been miraculously reserved for Himself (1 Kgs 19:8). 

God always has a remnant. Knowingly or unknowingly to us, He cannot do but provide situation to challenge our lives. Elijah became so rigid to be convinced, believing that he alone carried the burden. God could not help terminating his ministry by ordering him to anoint Elisha in his place (v.16). May you not end your journey half way. You need to work together with God to fulfil your purpose in life. But never carry the burden yourself.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Forgive me, O Lord, wherever I shift my attention from You to myself.
2. I refuse to be victim of the circumstances of my life, in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, give our church principal leaders enough grace to take their stands in whatever challenges they experience.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 48:21 – 50:26; Matthew 15:18 – 15:39
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM