The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 26th Nov
Rhapsody of Realities Daily
SPIRITUAL INSTRUCTIONS
Sunday,November 26th.
Pastor Chris
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction (Proverbs 1:7).
Oftentimes, the Word of God comes to us as spiritual instructions. Proverbs 4:13 says, “Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.”
When an instruction of the Spirit is given, not only is it important that those instructions be understood, they must also be acted upon. Any form of resistance or disobedience is what God refers to as “witchcraft.” The Bible says, “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry…” (1 Samuel 15:23).
An example is King Saul. God instructed Saul to destroy the Amalekites and everything they had, including their animals, but he ignored the instruction. He didn’t destroy their sheep and oxen, because according to him, “…the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the Lord thy God in Gilgal” (1 Samuel 15:21).
That wasn’t the instruction. The instruction was clear: destroy everything. God didn’t say, “Preserve the choice animals for a sacrifice unto me.” It’s important that you follow God’s Word and His instructions to the letter. Do things His way, and you’ll always be a success. Saul lost the kingship over Israel forever, by choosing his own way and harkening to the voice of the people against God’s specific instruction (Read entire account in 1 Samuel 15:1-23).
Be wise. Even when God’s instructions are contrary to your human reasoning, be like Peter: act on them. When the Lord Jesus asked Peter to cast his net into the sea after a fruitless fishing expedition (Luke 5), even though the instruction was contrary to Peter’s reasoning, he obeyed and got a miracle for it. God’s instructions may come to you in the most unexpected way, follow them, because therein lies your promotion.
PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the counsel I receive from your Word, and the divine instruction that comes to me daily by your Spirit. I’m a doer of your Word, not a hearer only; I take fast hold of instruction; my heart is attentive, and I act fast on your Word. Promotions,advancements, significant attainments are evident in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDYTongueroverbs 8:33 Proverbs 8:7-10,Proverbs 10:17
1 Year Bible Plan: 1 Peter 5 Ezekiel 35-36
2 Year Bible Plan: John 15:1-10 1 Chronicles 26
Give for Global Impact: http://bit.ly/
partnerwithrhapsody — with Patience Louis Mayar
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH NOVEMBER.
I affirm that Christ is alive in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I am highly exalted by the Lord. I've been raised to sit together with Christ in heavenly places! Not only does Christ live in me, He is also my home and the environment from which I function. Christ is my glory, my health, wealth, righteousness, and my all! In Him, I live, and move, and have my being. Hallelujah! I have the ability to know and understand the mysteries of the Kingdom because the Holy Spirit has enlightened my heart. I have an excellent spirit; for Christ is made unto me wisdom. I think differently because God’s Word has renewed my thinking and given me the mindset of the righteous. Divine wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions every day! I live and function in God’s perfect will, having insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•JOIN US
https://fundraise.theinnercitymission.ng...povertynow
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM