The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 30th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 30TH DECEMBER

MAKE POWER AVAILABLE.

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous man availeth much (James 5:16).

Sometimes, people wonder why they pray and nothing happens. They desire changes that don’t take place, and the reason is they’re not making power available for the change they desire. God shows us how to make power available for change in our opening verse.

The Amplified Classic translation explains it more; it says, “Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].” The prayer that changes things has the peculiar quality of being earnest, heartfelt and continued. That means it’s not done casually; you don’t pray for only two minutes and go away, no; you press in your prayer, and take a hold of your desire with your spirit.

This kind of prayer is done with much passion and emotion; therefore, you may have to separate yourself from everybody and from everything else. Do this as you prepare for the New Year. Pray in tongues passionately and fervently until you receive the prophetic word in your heart.

When that power is made available through prayer, go ahead and give the Word; it’ll come to pass. Make tremendous power available for the things you want to do and experience—your goals and desires—the changes you want to see in your ministry, family, finances, job, academics, or other areas of your life in the coming year. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I declare that I’m making progress, because you’ve granted me the ability to cause changes in my world and in circumstances through prayer. I’m fully synchronised with the Spirit, to know and walk in your perfect will always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

James 5:17-18 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 21 & Malachi 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 22:1-10 & Malachi 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

30TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I am so grateful for the privilege of being a partaker of your great wisdom; I thank you for the unquantifiable love you bestowed on me, that I should be called a child of God. My life is continuously and constantly improved because of this consciousness of my divine nature, root, and inheritance.

I thank you for the privilege of being seated with you in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! I reign with you today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, declaring that your perfect and eternal will for 2019, is fulfilled in my life – in my job, family, finances, in the lives of those around me, and in the region beyond, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 30th DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: X-RAYING THE HEART.

MEMORISE:

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. Matthew 12:35

READ: John 12:3-8

3 Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.

4 Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,

5 Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?

6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.

7 Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my burying hath she kept this.

8 For the poor always ye have with you; but me ye have not always.

“Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.” Hebrews 11:3

From the above scripture, we understand that everything begins and ends with the word of God. Since the word of God is the architect, designer and builder of all that has ever existed. It means that nothing is hidden from its reach and power. This is good news to all lovers of God’s word. There is no hiding place for Satan to buffet you if the word of Good is your teacher and guide. In today’s world, a lot of people hate the word of God, particularly those aspects that seem to encroach on their pleasures and “fundamental human rights” such as homosexuality, incest, bestiality, alcoholism, smoking and drug addiction. Many hate what God’s word say about these acts not only because they indulge in them but also because these acts serve as the means of livelihood for some of them. I encourage such people to receive the good news of change that come through God’s word today, because the same word will stand to condemn them on the Day of Judgment if they continue to ignore it now. On the Day of Judgment, not only will God judge our acts, He will also judge the intent of our hearts, and He is already doing this today with His word (Hebrews 4:12).

In today’s Bible reading, we see how the word of God x-rayed the intent of Judas Iscariot’s heart. A woman came with costly ointment to anoint Jesus’ feet, and Judas Iscariot, being Jesus’ treasurer, saw this as a waste of resources. Besides the fact that Judas was wrong to condemn a sacrifice offered to Jesus, the word of God exposes the real reason he was “concerned” about keeping the money “for the poor”. John 12:6 says:

“This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.”

Today, some church treasurers may not support the acquisition of anything befitting for God’s house because the greater the credit balance in the church account, the more funds available for them to steal. Dealing with the rottenness of man’s hearts is very important to god because it controls their words and action. A person who goes to church indecently dressed has more than meets the eye in his or her heart. When a man begins to plait his hair in the name of “fashion”, he needs to re-examine the motivations of his heart. A pastor who indiscriminately hugs congregation members should watch it with the opposite sex. Erotic jokes are an overflow of what is in the heart; don’t trivialize or condone them. May the Lord clear all forms of rottenness from our hearts I Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please clear away all rottenness in my heart, and help me to keep myself pure as light.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Zechariah 11-14

John 20: 24-21:14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SUNDAY 30TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE HIDDEN SECRET OF PERSUASION!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 4:16-25?

Welcome to this glorious moment with Jehovah God who can never forsake His own people. You have two more days for this year to end and a most powerful reassurance that you have in the Word of God is that He will never leave you nor forsake you. No matter what you do or don’t do, HE WILL NEVER NEGLECT YOU. Hear what Paul says in Verse 21: “FOR I AM PERSUADED…” To persuade means to succeed in convincing somebody to do something, especially by reasoning, pleading, or coaxing! You can be persuaded by deep meditation on a given situation or event! A man or woman who is persuaded is unstoppable! Situations of life cannot move him/her! Come rain, come shine, he/she is PERSUADED.

He/she is like the man/woman in Psalm 125 – UNMOVABLE AND UNSHAKABLE! Take time today to meditate on the love of God and His unfailing promises to you (See pages 38 and 39 of this booklet for HIS UNFAILING PROMISES). Meditate in His ever abiding presence! NOTHING CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF GOD. And if nothing can separate you from the love of God, then nothing can stop His promises from becoming a reality in your life, family and ministry.

No matter how 2018 has been, you need to be persuaded that WHATEVER GOD HAS PROMISED TO DO, HE WILL DO. Until Abraham reached this point of FULL PERSUASION, he could not give birth to Isaac! Your own ISAAC (Laughter and miracle) will not come until you are PERSUADED! Romans 4:20-21 tells us that Abraham, “waxed strong in faith, giving glory to God, BEING FULLY PERSUADED THAT WHAT HE HAD PROMISED, HE WAS ABLE ALSO TO PERFORM IT!” You need to get to that same point where you boldly stand before the mountains and Goliaths of life and declare the word: “The year is ending but I know my God is able to handle this. He is not a weak God! He is the mighty Man in battle.” Hear David Nicholas, “God’s promises are like stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine.” Put those promises in your mouth and keep them there. The miracle you are trusting God for begins in your mouth. Oh! Get my book: “BULLETS IN YOUR MOUTH” and resist depression/discouragement! Your season is now! Your season to move from STORY to GLORY is now! Hold on! BE PERSUADED! Hold out! (See the Promises today). Pray now!

_End of 2018 is not the end of your destiny! Oh! I see 2019 and THE LORD told me it is your era of moving from STORY to GLORY! More details in the next ODM! Get your copy and refuse to give up now!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When The Morning Comes…??
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.

2. I receive GRACE/DISCIPLINE to mediate on the Word daily.

3. Like Abraham, I shall be FULLY PERSUADED! Satan has failed concerning my destiny!

Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Song 2: When The Morning Comes?
1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by

Chorus
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

SUNDAY,"DECEMBER 30, 2018

SCRIPTURE": And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness,"even so must the Son of man be lifted up": That whosoever believeth in him should not perish,"but have eternal life. John 3":14-15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As Jesus was lifted up on the Cross,"every sickness and disease of man was crucified with Him.

The children of Israel left the land of Egypt and journeyed through the wilderness with God covering them with His Presence. God fed them with manna but they were not satisfied. They became very discouraged, depressed and agitated and began to speak against Moses and against God. As a result, God released dangerous snakes into their midst and it began to kill them. 

The people cried to Moses and God told Moses to mould a brass fiery serpent and lift it up on a pole, that anyone bitten by the serpents on the ground should look up at the serpent on the pole and live.
Now, the serpent that was lifted up represented Jesus Christ lifted on the Cross of Calvary. This implies that as Jesus was lifted up on the cross, every sickness and disease of man was crucified with Him. Therefore, as long as you look up at the Cross, you are not permitted to die before your time. This means, looking up unto Jesus Christ on the Cross with your eyes of faith is the key to your healing and deliverance.

Beloved, my counsel is, stop looking at the symptoms and challenges affecting you; keep looking up at Jesus Christ on the Cross who is the solution to every sickness, and you would see the healing of God in your life.

REMEMBER THIS": As Jesus was lifted up on the Cross,"every sickness and disease of man was crucified with Him.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Keep making positive declarations concerning your healing and health.
2. Do not focus on your challenges,"focus on Jesus, your Solution.

PRAYER": O Lord,"I ask for forgiveness from every doubt, murmuring and complaining I may have exhibited in time past. I ask for Your healing and deliverance from every symptom, disease and challenge in my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": LOOKING UP AT THE CROSS
QUOTE: You cannot have deep reverence for God and be at the mercy of any devil. Culled from RIDING THE STORMS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Malachi 1:1 to 2:17,"Revelation 21":1 to 27,"Psalm 149":1 to 9,"Proverbs 31":10 to 24.
AMAZING FACT: Mars is red because its surface contains a lot of rust.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 30/12/1873 - The American Metrological Society was formed.
PROPHETIC PARENTAL DECLARATIONS:
You are not permitted to cross into next year with any unfulfilled expectation. Everything that is your desire in God for 2018 is released in Jesus’ Name.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, December 30, 2018

TOPIC: COMPLACENCY

Read: Matthew 26:31-75
MEMORISE: Peter answered and said to Him, "Even if all are made to stumble because of You, I will never be made to stumble” (Matthew 26:33).

EXPOSITION

When one, through carefree attitude, belittles a seeming “little” river, without considering its depth and length, just because the person is a veteran swimmer, such person is heading for danger. This is complacency in action. It is an abuse of confidence and it is called overconfidence. Peter, an important figure among Christ’s followers remains a classic example of complacent believers before Christ’s death, very bold, courageous, zealous and was always with our Lord, he thought he was already armed for the future.

Peter believed in himself, instead of asking God to help him. He was beating his chest, reiterating his commitment, loyalty and faithfulness to his Lord and saviour (v. 33). He believed, even if every other person fell and feared, he would remain on his feet unshaken. However, when a child gets to the point of fear in life, he will definitely fear! He who has never experienced war should stop calling himself a man!

When the fidgeting hour came, Brother Peter could not stand the testing of a little girl! He became cold and was warming himself at enemy’s fire. No wonder he, having become a spiritual sage, he admonished co- travelers to the kingdom of God to be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour (1 Pet. 5:8).
Dear readers, are you not complacent? You think your zeal, courage and prayer for God’s course are enough without His sustaining Grace. Thank God, Jesus prayed for peter beforehand. Jesus also prays for you, but don’t rely on the arms of the flesh (Psa.113:8).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, deliver me from every, manifestation of complacency in my life, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord Jesus, I rely on Your provisions alone; I trust that You can never fail me; I hold unto You alone through to eternity.
3. Lord, deliver our Christian brothers and sisters from the complacency that makes them to put themselves in tempting situations with opposite sex, forgetting we are still in body with its cravings.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 1 -5
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM