The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 29th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 29TH DECEMBER.

PRAY MORE IN TONGUES.

He who speaks in a [spiritual] tongue edifies and improves himself... (1 Corinthians 14:4).

The importance of praying in tongues can never be overemphasised. As a Christian, to significantly improve your spiritual growth and comprehension, praying in tongues is an extremely vital element. But sadly, there’re those who say, “Well, our church doesn’t believe in speaking in tongues.” Understand that speaking in tongues isn’t a denominational phenomenon.

Every Christian ought to speak in tongues! That’s where the secret of power is.
Our opening verse says, “He who speaks in a [spiritual] tongue edifies and improves himself….” The question is, do you want to improve yourself? Do you want to operate at a new level of spiritual maturity and efficiency this incoming year? Do you desire to make tremendous progress and take giant strides in all affairs of life? Speaking in tongues will help. The Bible says, “But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit” (Jude 1:20 AMPC).
Praying in tongues will help you make progress, and cause you to rise like an edifice, higher and higher. The more you pray in tongues, the more sensitive you are to the Spirit, to receive and follow His guidance in all you do.

For example, maybe you don’t yet know the precise steps to take to expand or advance your ministry, business, or career in the coming year; take some time to speak in tongues. You’ll have spiritual insight and foresight.

Another important advantage of speaking in tongues is that it charges you up, like a battery. And when a battery is fully charged, it works effectively and lasts longer. Satan may throw darts at you, to distract you, but praying in the Holy Ghost makes you formidable; you’ll be able to withstand anything, and resist every evil.

Any time you face challenges in your life, get into your closet, and speak in tongues; charge yourself. When you’re done, you’ll be filled with the wisdom to prevail and excel. Keep yourself perpetually “high” on God’s power by speaking in tongues always!

CONFESSION

I’m built up, thriving on my most holy faith, making progress by the supernatural, and rising like an edifice, ever higher and higher, as I pray in the Holy Ghost! I’m never disadvantaged! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

1 Corinthians 14:2 & 18 For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. 18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 20 & Zechariah 12-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 21:13-27 & Zechariah 13-14

#TALKINGSESSION

29TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you for the power of your Word to produce for me today my anticipated miracle as I put my faith to work. I declare that your Word is growing mightily and prevailing in me, thus my progress and success is apparent to all. I take after

Jesus because I am born of His Word. As I study and meditate on His Word, I become like Him more and more. I do the same things He does and gets His kind of results every day. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God. Therefore, I’ll never fail in life; I can only be a marvel and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 29th DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: RICHES STORED IN HEAVEN.

MEMORISE:

Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. Luke 12:33

READ: Luke 12:30-37

30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;

36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

Prosperity is a very good thing. In fact, God wants His children to prosper and live in abundance. So many good things come with being rich. For example, a rich man is more likely to be respected and listened to than a poor man. Ecclesiastes 9:15-16 says:

“Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.”

However, as good as riches are, they never really satisfy. We even understand through Ecclesiastes 5:12 that the abundance of a man’s riches keeps him from good sleep. The humbling truth is that no matter how many treasures a man amasses here on earth, he will never take a penny with him when he dies.

In today’s Bible reading, our Lord Jesus Christ advised us to store our riches in heaven for a number of reasons. First, riches stored in heaven are secure, because there are no moths, thieves or other devourers in heaven. Secondly, your heart will be wherever your riches are, and so if your riches are stored in heaven, your heart will also concentrate on the things of heaven (Matthew 6:21). Also, a person whose riches are stored in heaven will have just one master: God. Money has become the master of some people, and as the Bible says, no man can serve two masters (Matthew 6:24). The Holy Spirit makes it clear that the love of money is the root of all evil (1 timothy 6:10).

How then can we store up our riches in heaven? Jesus answered this question in our memory verse, instructing us to give the poor. This He said would guarantee us treasures in heaven. Paul also made the same connection in 1Timothy 6:17-19, saying:

“Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.”

We can also store up our riches in heaven by investing in things that bring people to Jesus: financially supporting evangelism, bringing your tithes into God’s storehouse, and much more. Prospering here on earth is important, but nothing is as important as making it to heaven.

KEY POINT:

How much wealth do you presently have in heaven?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Zechariah 7-10

John 20:1-23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SATURDAY 29TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: 3 KINDS OF PEOPLE!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 15:22-27; JEREMIAH 2:13?

It was Booker T. Washington who wrote: “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” Then Ezra Taft Benson opined: “If you really want to receive joy and happiness, then serve others with all your hearts. Lift their burden, and your own burden will be lighter.” I learnt years ago that there are three kinds of people – the Flint, the Sponge and the Honeycomb. To get something out of the Flint, you hammer it. But then it gives you only chips and sparks. To get something from a Sponge, you squeeze it, and the more pressure you apply, the more you get out of it. But out of the three, the Honeycomb just overflows its sweetness all by itself. It has so much goodness within itself that it must give abundantly without force. Yes! It gives out what is in it WITHOUT FORCE and that is how your life and ministry must be as 2018 ends.

Be a Honeycomb! Live an overflowing life because you are carrying THE PRINCE OF LIFE within you! You have LIVING WATER in you (2nd scripture)! Your life is so filled that it should constantly overflow with love, courage, boldness, faith and inspiration. What you do not have you cannot share! What God has not done IN YOU, He cannot do THROUGH YOU. Being a blessing, begins by being the blessed! It is when you learn, live and serve in such a way that your cup is always “More Than Enough,” that you are set to take others up! Close with my dear friend Bernard Meltzer: “There is no better exercise for your heart than reaching down and helping to lift someone up.” Oh! Be the Honeycomb as you go out daily! Make others sweet even in your tough battles and you will never end up in the land of MARAH (bitterness).

_FASTING BEGINS ON SATURDAY JANUARY 5TH._
_WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT IS JANUARY 25TH, 7PM – 3AM._
_The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month as New Year gifts items. The “War Against Haman – 14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY secrets are hidden therein! GET YOUR COPIES NOW!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. Lord, as 2018 ends and in 2019, use me and make me LIKE THE HONEYCOMB! I shall bless others and be an agent of sweetness to others in Jesus name. Give them ODM!

3. I repent from ways in which I have made other lives bitter in the past! In 2019, I am moving from STORY to GLORY!

4. Holy Ghost, prepare me for the 2019 WORLDWIDE 21-day prayer/fasting programme with the theme: FROM STORY TO GLORY; A NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS!

Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee.?
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day,
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impact
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When end life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove
Oh, bear me safe above
A ransomed soul!
SEEDS OF DESTINY

Saturday, 29th December 2018

THE COVERING OF THE COVENANT

SCRIPTURE: The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah. Psalms 20:1-3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Those who walk in God’s covenant enjoy His covering.
A covenant walk with God is a relationship of very high commitment. A covenant walk with God is characterised by effortless and sacrificial living. A person in covenant walk with God is highly committed – his sacrifice of time, energy, resources are effortless.

Those who walk in God’s covenant enjoy His covering. A person with a high level of commitment to God is a candidate for substantial Divine covering and preservation.

There are Scriptural examples of people who walked with God in covenant and enjoyed God’s covering, protection and preservation:

1. Noah walked in the covenant by sacrifice and God took the curse off the ground. God also placed on Noah, ‘The terror of the Lord.’ That is, what others feared began to fear Noah (Genesis 8:20, 9:1-2). Nothing covers a person like the covenant.
2. Abraham was a man of altars and sacrifices (Genesis 2:1, 12:7-8). Abraham sacrificed his comfort, relationships and almost sacrificed his son because of his covenant walk with God. When Pharaoh took Abrahams wife, God plagued Pharaoh’s house with a great plague because of Abraham’s wife. No man can dare a man that is covered by covenant without facing the consequence.

Today, I prophesy to you that as you walk in the covenant, no evil shall befall you. No man or woman can dare you in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: Those who walk in God’s covenant enjoy His covering.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Be active in your covenant walk with God.
2. Let the sacrifice of your time, resources, talent etc. be your lifestyle.

PRAYER: O Lord, I am totally committed to serve You. I ask that as I walk with You, You will surround my life with Your terror as a shield, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE COVERING OF THE COVENANT
QUOTE: The Blessing in your life is as strong as the blessing over your life. Your prophetic coverage determines your destiny coverage. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Zechariah 14:1 to 21, Revelation 20:1 to 5, Psalm 148:1 to 14, Proverbs 31:8 to 9
AMAZING FACT: Hot water is heavier than cold water.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 29/12/1851 - The First American Young Men's Christian Association was organized, in Boston, Massachusetts.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, December 29, 2018

TOPIC: THE AGEING WORLD

Read: 1 John 2:12-17
[12]I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.[13]I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.[14]I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.[15]Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.[16]For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.[17]And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

MEMORISE: And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever (1 John 2:17).

EXPOSITION
It is widely believed that when man is becoming advanced in age, he tends to be growing younger in reasoning. What an irony! That best describes succinctly the world we live in. The world, as documented by the archaeologists, had translated from various ages like wood, iron, brass, computer, till the present jet age. The world’s oldest fashions of yesteryears are fast becoming in vogue again. They are merely being recycled and we think they are new innovations.
Why then the mad rush and rat race to meet with the ageing and declining world? Heaven-consciou
s ones would not be bothered to be tagged ‘the laggards’ commonly called ‘old school’ when we refuse to conform to the world’s fads and fashions (Rom. 12:2-3). The social media, entertainment industry and technological breakthroughs of the present age have wrecked more havoc than benefits, especially on the youth.

As a child of God in this present age, you must go in His direction and not as the world dictates. We have the unchanging God, the Bible and God’s holy standard, although, we live in changing world! Let everything turn upside down, the standards and foundations of God are solidly unaffected. If you are calling and are called by God’s name, you cannot afford to blend with the ills, corruptions, practices, decadences, seductions and irregularities of the declining and ageing world (Jer. 10:1; 1 Tim. 4:12; 2 Tim. 2:19). The ageing world will soon disappear, but if you do God’s will, you will live forever.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, I receive the grace to stand out for you in this ageing world, in Jesus’ name.

2. Lord, help me to be more heaven-conscious than mundane in all my dealings, all the days o my life.

3. Lord, purge out every element of worldliness pervading churches today in the name of civilization, in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Malachi 4
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM