The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 28th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 28TH DECEMBER.

CHRIST: OUR PASSOVER.

Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us (1 Corinthians 5:7).

In Exodus 12:12, as a result of Pharaoh’s hardheartedness, the death angel, the “destroyer,” was going to visit the land of Egypt and wreak havoc. However, the Lord instructed each household of the children of Israel to kill a lamb and rub the blood on the two side-posts, and on the upper door-post of their houses.

God said to them, “And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt” (Exodus 12:13). That’s where the term “Passover” came from. That lamb that was slain was the symbol of the Passover; it was called the Passover lamb.

We read in our opening verse that Christ Jesus is our Passover; He was slain for us, and His blood was used as that symbol. He was judged in our place like that lamb back in the Old Testament was slain for the Jews. Then, on the night of His betrayal, after He had broken bread with His disciples, He took the cup and said, “…This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me” (1 Corinthians 11:25).
Our salvation came from His blood. Therefore, we’ve passed from death to life. There’s therefore now no judgment, no destruction for us who are in Christ Jesus, because Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us.

The destroyer shall not come to your house. It doesn’t matter in whatever way or form he comes to destroy; whether he comes with poverty, disease or infirmity of any kind, you’re shielded, because you’re in Christ. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Thank you blessed Father, for the knowledge of your Word that imparts faith and courage to my spirit. I live in health and prosperity, and my life is the revelation and manifestation of your glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 John 2:1-2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.

Matthew 26:27-28 AMPC And He took a cup, and when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink of it, all of you; 28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which [[a]ratifies the agreement and] is [b]being poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Exodus 12:23 For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite [you].

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 19:11-21 & Zechariah 9-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 21:1-12 & Zechariah 11-12

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word; it is the truth by which I live today and every day. The knowledge of your Word in my spirit puts me over and gives me the victory every day! Fear, sickness, poverty, and death have no place in me because I live by faith in the Word of God, which is my recipe for total

success, victory, prosperity and divine
health. The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result. I am obtaining promises, producing righteousness everywhere I go and effecting great changes by the Word of God through faith. Through faith, I have overcome the world, and its debilitating systems, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS FRIDAY DECEMBER 2018 DAY 28 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions.

Topic: THE TOY STORE
(1 SAMUEL 13:8-14; PROVERBS 3:5-6).

A young boy walked into a toy store with his dad and was amazed by the decorated toys available! The OFFER RANGE! Was much! “What should I choose?” he asked himself. He needed to make a quick decision because his father was late to work! “Come on son, we don’t have all day”, his dad said. The boy kept saying: “I love these ones! Oh no! Wait, I want those ones.” He just walked along the aisles, picking up toys and dropping them. He just couldn’t make up his mind!

“Quick son, make up your mind, we have to go”, he hurrying dad said. Like a lost ram, ran around the store, looked so good and he couldn’t make a decision! Eventually, the dad held his son by the hand and they walked out of the store empty handed. Yes, EMPTY HANDED! The young boy had tears in his eyes! He wanted them all, but ended up with nothing because he couldn’t choose just one! But do you know that, that is the story of millions of souls on this planet earth?

The world is that like that toy store. We have lots of DAILY CHOICES available to us! If we couldn’t make CRUCIAL decisions about our career, education, relationships, investments, ministry, church or other important issues, we end up empty-handed. Hear Keri Russel wrote: “Sometimes It’s the smallest decision that can change your life forever”.

As 2018 ends, look down from as high as possible to make a great decisions. Look ahead as far as you can see. The decide what to do. A wise man makes his own decision, an ignorant man follows public opinion! Decision is a sharp knife that cuts clean and straight; indecision a dull one that hacks, tears and leaves ragged edges behind it.

NEVER MAKE HASTY DECISIONS IN PANIC! Because you feel you must HELP GOD! That was the error of King SAUL ( 1 Sam. 13:8-14)! As 2018 ends, always remember that HURRY LEADS TO SORRY! To make quality and wise decisions, you must always learn to take them to God in prayers. ( 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18). Hear His voice and act! Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it, the go to work!

Then it is also important to understand what options are available. If possible, consulting with your Pastor or other trusted voices can make the difference between a harmful decision and a helpful one.

I decree: You will not end 2018 in tears and regrets! May you not make a decision that will turn your name to SHAME Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song to God.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you led.

2. I shall not make HASTY DECISIONS AGAIN! I cancel every satanic arrow targeting my decision making process!

3. I reject the arrow of REGRETS and “HAD-I-KNOW!” Father, help me in my decision making as 2018 ends and 2019 begins!

4. I bind the spirit of error and mistake in Jesus name.

5. Pray about the last 3 days of this year!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 28th DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: COME AND REST.

MEMORISE:

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. Hebrews 4:9

READ: Mark 6: 30-32

30 And the apostles gathered themselves together unto Jesus, and told him all things, both what they had done, and what they had taught.

31 And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat.

32 And they departed into a desert place by ship privately.

Our God is not a slave driver. He is a loving Father who wants restful peace for His children always. Even though He cannot by any means get tired, He rested after six days of creation to demonstrate to us the need for rest (Genesis 2:2). Consequently, whenever we find ourselves in a stressful situation where one cannot even find rest in sleep, a prayerful probe into the matter usually points either to human error or the threats of enemies. I pray for anyone passing through difficult time, burdened with the load of life and without any hope of deliverance in sight: receive God’s rest now in Jesus’ Name.

Rest from enemies and travails of life has been the greatest concern of mankind from one generation to another. Since God’s judgment came on humanity for the wrongdoing of Adam and Eve, hardship, trouble and travail have become a daily experience for people (Genesis 3:17-19). Humanity labored under these harsh conditions without any respite until the advent of Jesus, the Messiah and Savior of the world. In Matthew 11:28, He invited us all-round rest in Himself, saying:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

This proclamation presents Jesus as the source of rest from labor without reward, rest from adversaries, rest from life’s troubles, and the promised rest with God in eternity. All those all those who answer His call will receive all-round rest here on earth and eternal rest with God in heaven.

Rest can also be an expression of trust or reliance. When a person ceases from all personal efforts in a troubled situation, it implies confidence in and dependence on the assistance of a higher power. Those who turn to Jesus for rest can never be disappointed. Psalm 37:7 says:

“Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.”

Through this scripture, the Holy Spirit is emphasizing that when an enemy is so powerful, well connected and reputed to have successfully carried out wicked plans in the past, you should rest in the Lord and patiently wait for His salvation, because our God is the final authority in heaven and on earth. As you accept the Lord’s invitation to come into His rest today, no matter what you are going through, you will find rest for your soul in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please give me all-round rest in the new year I am going into, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Zechariah 1-6

John 19:17-42

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 18: CONQUEROR AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro' the precious blood of Christ we've victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing 'gainst His mighty power can e'er prevail.

Chorus
Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

3. Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

Friday, 28th December 2018

THE IMPACT OF PRAYER ON CHARACTER
OVERVIEW

SCRIPTURE: And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. Luke 9:28-29

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Whatever destroys your prayer life renders you natural; whatever tampers with your prayer life makes you ordinary.
It has been confirmed that there is a relationship between prayer and character. Prayer moulds character. That is why prayerlessness equals characterlessness. A person of prayer is a person of character.

In Luke 9:29, concerning Jesus, the Bible says,
And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.

This passage means, therefore, that:
1. The place of prayer is a place of character transformation
As we approach and commune with God, we are changed into His nature. Stepping into the place of prayer is like stepping into the Presence of God. When a man spends time with God who is the Consuming Fire, by the application of the fire of His presence, there is a transformation of nature. Whatever destroys your prayer life renders you natural; whatever tampers with your prayer life makes you ordinary.
2. The place of prayer is the place of exposure
When Isaiah encountered God in Isaiah 6:1-5, he condemned himself after discovering himself as a man of unclean lips. No one pointed out his sins to him. In the Presence of God, the Consuming Fire, the light of His countenance exposes the corruption of man (Psalm 36:9).
Beloved, maintain a buoyant prayer life for the transformation of your life and destiny.

REMEMBER THIS: Whatever destroys your prayer life renders you natural; whatever tampers with your prayer life makes you ordinary.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ensure that you have a buoyant prayer life.
2. Pray without ceasing.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for an increase in my prayer life. Let the fire of Your Presence wash away every sin and guilt from my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER.
QUOTE:
 If you ever remember to ask God for daily provision, you must also remember to ask Him for daily purification. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Zechariah 12:1 to 13:9, Revelations 19:1 to 21, Psalm 147:1 to 20, Proverbs 31:1 to 7.

AMAZING FACT: Like finger prints, everybody has a different tongue print.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 28/12/1856- Woodrow Wilson the 28th U.S. President was born in Staunton, Virginia (as Thomas Woodrow Wilson).
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, December 28, 2018

TOPIC: DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND

Read: Revelation 14:14-20

MEMORISE: So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God (Revelation 14:19).

EXPOSITION

A young chap who has wind of impending Christmas holiday at the city’s most famous tourist centre, by the family, would feel more than disappointed, should the entire family go without taking him or her along! It would be very difficult for that child to forgive the parents and siblings! Missing the rapture will be more incomparably terrible. The mystery of that rapture is that, some will still be talking about rapture, not knowing that the rapture has already taken place! (Luke 21:2, 5:27).

It is going to be monumental, instantaneous, and in a moment (2 These. 4:14-18)! Everything will undergo instant change! The transportation sector will be in a chaos! There shall be unprecedented uproar in marketplaces! The media will go mad! Many disappearances will be recorded. Unprecedented accident, injuries and other terrible things will befall the earth, because the lamb-of-God-turned-Lion-of –the-tribe-of-J
udah arrives in His glory to take up His own from this evil world. Will you go up with Him?

The experience of those who will be left behind after rapture of the saints, both alive and dead, are better imagined than experienced. They go beyond what we can be talking about. The only thing to say is that you must ensure you avoid being left behind. Now is the best time to repent and renounce all things that will deny you of the rapture. Whatever dead or alive by then, make yourself ready. Live rapturably till He appears.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, purge me everything that would not make me rapturable whenever You choose to return.
2. Lord, prepare me a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true. Let me be ready every hour for Your return.
3. Lord, make Your Church in this generation more heaven-conscious than prosperity-conc
erned.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Zechariah 14 & Malachi 1 -3
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM