The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 27th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 27TH DECEMBER.

HE’S LORD OF ALL.

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth (Philippians 2:9-10).

In Matthew 28:18, Jesus said, “...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” No one in all of history ever had the audacity to make such a statement; only Jesus. He’s the Saviour of the world; the Lord of heaven and earth. Being the Lord of heaven and earth means His Name has power and commands respect in heaven, in earth, and under the earth.

It’s on the basis of His Lordship and authority that He sent us to make disciples of all nations; to preach the Gospel with boldness and power. He said in Matthew 28:19, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations….” He commissioned us to use His sovereign authority to make disciples of all men.

The extent of His authority and greatness of His power is revealed in our opening scripture. All things are subject to Him. The Father and the Holy Spirit both answer to the Name of Jesus. Colossians 1:19 says, “For it pleased the Father that in him (Jesus) should all fulness dwell.”

The Church needs to be bolder and more audacious about Jesus. We’re not serving a mere religious leader, but One who’s Lord of all. He has all authority in heaven, in earth, and under the earth. Therefore, be unapologetic in your identity with Him, and speak boldly of Him.

God gave you His Spirit to live in you and embolden you, so you can serve Him courageously, and proclaim the Gospel with boldness. If you were asked to pray or speak anywhere, don’t be intimidated or ashamed to speak or pray in the Name of Jesus. Proclaim His Name boldly, because you know who He is; He’s Lord of all: “The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of allSmile” (Acts 10:36).

CONFESSION

I’ve been sent to preach the Gospel to all men with the authority of Jesus Christ, the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords. His Name is a mighty instrument for salvation, blessings, miracles, signs and wonders. He alone is God, and worthy of all praise, and adoration for forever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Timothy 6:14-16 That thou keep [this] commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15 Which in his times he shall shew, [who][ is] the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom [be] honour and power everlasting. Amen.

1 Chronicles 29:11 Thine, O LORD, [is] the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all [that is] in the heaven and in the earth [is thine]; thine [is] the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Romans 14:11 For it is written, [As] I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 19:1-10 & Zechariah 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading plans
Revelation 20:1-15 & Zechariah 9-10

#TALKINGSESSION

27TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Father, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for you’re the One at work in me, both to will and to do your good pleasure. Thank you for blessing my life and making me a blessing to my world. You’ve made me prosperous and effective in whatever

I lay my hands to do. My harvest is always supernatural in relation to my seed. I declare that for every seed I have sown my harvest comes speedily. None of my seeds shall fail to produce the expected harvest. I receive even now a multiplied harvest of all my seeds sown, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 27th DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: BREAD ALONE?

MEMORISE:

And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live. Deuteronomy 8:3

READ: John 6:24-27

24 When the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, neither his disciples, they also took shipping, and came to Capernaum, seeking for Jesus.

25 And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, Rabbi, when camest thou hither?

26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.

27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Your body is a very important asset that God has given you. Without your body, you have no license to remain on earth. One of your major responsibilities therefore is to take care of your body constantly by feeding it and keeping it clean. It is the food we eat that gives our body the energy it needs to function well. However, not all the food we eat supplies our body with the kind of energy that it actually needs. There are healthy foods and there is junk food. When eaten, both types of food will supply energy to the body. However, while healthy food supplies the kind of energy that positively enhances the function of our body and helps it build its resilience against diseases, the energy that junk food supplies will do just the opposite, and over time, this will contribute to the body breaking down.

Although it is important to care for the body, much more importance should be placed on feeding the soul with healthy food. When we neglect our souls, so much more is at stake than sickness and physical death. Jesus does not just say things for the fun of it, and He was the one who said “man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of God’s mouth” (Matthew 4:4). He was saying that if feeding the body alone (eating bread). Is all you do, then you will not live. Although your body will be nourished, your soul will starve and eventually die.

How then can our souls be fed? We feed our souls on the word of God written in the Bible. The habit of reading the Bible is fast becoming archaic, especially with how busy everyone has become with making ends meet. Nevertheless, 1 Timothy 4:13 says:

“Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.”

No one ever said you have to read a large portion of the Bible daily. If reading a chapter of the Bible per day is what you can properly reflect on, then start with a chapter per day. Furthermore, you should not stop at reading the Bible; it is also very important to reflect on what you have read. While reading is for the head, reflecting is for the heart. You have to meditate on what you read by thinking it over and allowing it sink deep into your heart. A good way to do this is to have a book where you write down points from what you have read, and then consciously think about these points during the day. Irrespective of what you do and how busy your schedule is, always endeavor to feed your soul daily. Remember, man shall not live by bread alone.

ACTION POINT:

Feed your soul as regularly as you feed your body.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Haggai 1-2

John 18: 33-19:16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
SEEDS OF DESTINY

Thursday, 27th December 2018

FOCUS ON GOD – A KEY TO JOY

SCRIPTURE: …for the joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you look at determines what you will look like.

Yesterday, we saw that one major feature of the journey to the top is joy and excitement. You cannot feel low and fly high in life. Weight is the enemy of speed. You cannot be weighed down and go up in life. If you want God to take you up, you must release Joy.

Now, what is your secret of joy? It is the maintenance of FOCUS ON GOD.

Keeping your focus on God and on His Word and promises for your life is a major key to living a joyful life. If you want joy in your life, then do not focus on where you are; focus on where you are going. Because Jesus could see Himself sitting at the right Hand of God, glorified, it gave Him the capacity to endure the Cross (Hebrews 12:2). When you focus on the ultimate, you can escape the immediate. Being joyful is your choice; you can either choose to be happy or sad.

Now, what do you focus on?

1. Focus on the revelations of the Word of God about your life, health, marriage, fruitfulness, etc. What you look at determines what you will look like. If you at it, you will get there (2Corinthians 3:18) (Joshua 1:8).
2. Focus on what God has put in your heart concerning your future and connect it with the Word of God (Psalm 45:1).
3. Focus on the prophecies and revelations that God has given you (Acts 27:25).
4. Focus on positive testimonies from living witnesses (Psalm 119:99).
Beloved, as you focus on God, His Word, prophesies, revelations and testimonies from God’s Word, your joy shall know no bounds, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: What you look at determines what you will look like.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Let the Word of God become Your focus daily.
2. Praise God for all your expectations.
PRAYER: O Lord, I praise You for Your Word to me today. I know that as I praise You, my expectations will become my manifestations, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: It does not matter what the devil takes from you, if he has not taken God from you, that devil is a bastard liar. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Zechariah 9:1 to 17, Revelations 17:1 to 18, Psalm 145:1 to 21, Proverbs 30:32.
AMAZING FACT: In full sprint, a human body can generate up to 2,000 watts or 2.5 horsepower of energy.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 27/12/1822 – French chemist-bacteriologist, Louis Pasteur was born in Dole, France. He developed the pasteurization process to kill harmful bacteria with heat and found ways of preventing silkworm disease, anthrax, chicken cholera, and rabies.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

THURSDAY 27TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: HIS VICTORY SECRET: PRUDENT SPEECH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 2:1-19
It was Oliver Wendel Holmes who said, “Speak clearly, if you speak at all. Carve every word before you let it fall.” King Nebuchadnezzar had a strange dream, so strange that he could not sleep!

Unfortunately he could not remember the dream. He immediately ordered all the wise men and astrologers to show up in the palace. He told them to DO THE IMPOSSIBLE: “Tell me my dream, and tell me the interpretation, or else you will all die.” The magicians were shocked! It had never happened before in history! Hear their words, “It’s a difficult thing that the king requests, and there is no other who can tell it to the king except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.” The king ordered their immediate execution! Verse 14 of today’s scripture says, “Then WITH COUNSEL AND WISDOM, Daniel answered Arioch…” With wise and gentle speech, he pacified Arioch! DID YOU GET THAT? Though he was anointed, he still needed WISDOM AND PRUDENCE of WORDS to approach the battles of his life!

Do you know that it was a matter of LIFE and DEATH? See Verse 16 too: “So Daniel went in and asked the king to give him time…” He was able to pacify the king’s anger too! WISDOM IN ACTION! Oh! Many battles are lost due to lack of wisdom! Proverbs 15:1 makes it clear, “A gentle answer turns away wrath.” Learning to give answers that turn away wrath is a hallmark of WISDOM and greatness! It makes no difference how low you are on the ladder of life or how brutal your battles are, IF YOU WILL SEEK WISDOM, PATIENCE, LEARN PRUDENCE AND SPEAK PRUDENTLY, YOUR SPEECH WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR VICTORY LAND AND TO THE TOP. I prophesy: The Lord will fill you with wisdom today and your words will NEVER bring DISGRACE upon you! Whatever you lost because of your past wrong words shall be restored again! As 2018 ends, don’t forget Oliver Wendel Holmes: “Speak clearly, if you speak at all. Carve every word before you let it fall.” That was Daniel’s victory secret! RECEIVE WISDOM/PRUDENT NOW, in Jesus name! you will never end up in shame! Amen and amen!

_(The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give them out to FAMILY/FRIENDS as New Year gifts items. The “War Against Haman – 14” booklet contain the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY secrets are hidden there)!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of praise to God.

1. Pray about today’s word as you are led right now.
2. Lord, RESTORE ALL that I have lost in my past due to wrong words in any battle or relationship in Jesus name.
3. Father, fill my mouth with wisdom that will raise me up to my DESTINY HEIGHT in Jesus name.
4. Pray about the last 4 days of this year!
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, December 27, 2018

TOPIC: THE LION-LIKE ROAR

Read: Daniel 3:1-21

MEMORISE: "Now if you are ready at the time you hear the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, and you fall down and worship the image which I have made, good! But if you do not worship, you shall be cast immediately into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. And who is the god who will deliver you from my hands? (Daniel 3:15).

EXPOSITION

Satan must not be seen as one with any special power. Whatever (life, beauty, glory, etc.), he lays claim to, was given him by God. Although, the whole earth was willed and condemned to him by our unsuspecting patriarch, through the Fall. Even at that, his activities are limited, as he has no power to control the children of God. The devices he uses that seem to be potent in his hands are intimidation and threat! The Bible enlightens us to rebuke him; not to fear him. He has no place in us except we give him the chance.

The 3 exemplary courageous young Hebrew exiles in Babylon remain worthy models for all Christians. The king dictatorially gave instruction to all in the province, irrespective of whether they were indigenes or not. They were all royally required to prostrate before a golden image that Nebuchadnezzar had made (Dan. 3:2). 

This order was not without a threat: whoever contravened it would be sentenced to the fiery furnace, which had been extraordinarily prepared for deviants!

This threat would have made millions to bow to that man’s handcraft called god! Shadrack, Meshach and Abednego showed class as they refused to bow, in spite of the threat. God is encouraging you today: “Don’t worry about the nagging of the devil; he is best known for roaring like lion (1 Pet. 5:8c), but he is not a lion. Jesus is the Lion of Judah (cf. Gen. 49:9). He will fight for you and you will hold your peace (Exo. 14:14). Only be watchful of Satan’s antics and don’t be frightened, because fear is the weapon the devil employs to take advantage of people. You are an overcomer in Jesus.

PRAYER POINTS

1. In Jesus’ name, I refuse to be frightened by the threats of the devil.
2. Deliver every believer susceptible to the antics and lies of the devil, oh Lord.
3. Deliver our leaders (political, spiritual and otherwise) from the web of bowing to the devil in ritualistic lifestyles that make them pay homage to evil and satanic shrines.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Zechariah 9 -13
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM