The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 26th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 26TH DECEMBER.

HE BROUGHT US INTO FELLOWSHIP.

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3).

The big deal about Christmas is the purpose for which the Lord Jesus was born into this world, and the import of that purpose for humanity. In John 10:10, He told us that He came that we might have life, and have it to the full.

However, life from, and through Jesus was so we could be in fellowship with God. 1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” 1 John 1:3 says, “…our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.” This is what Jesus made possible for us. He brought us into fellowship or oneness with the Father.

Now we can walk with the Father, talk with Him, and reveal Him, because of Jesus. Now we live in God’s presence forever; we’re in Him, and He’s in us; such blessed union as Jesus prayed in John 17:21; now, we’re inextricably one with Him.

This is what makes Christmas worth celebrating; it’s the celebration of our oneness with the Lord. Take advantage of your union with the Lord and enjoy the full benefits of all that belongs to you in Christ.

PRAYER

Precious Father, I’m forever grateful for the joy and honour of being one with you; of being in fellowship with you. Your grace is superabundant upon me, and your wisdom guides me to walk in, and fulfil your destiny for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

1 John 1:6-7 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 18 & Zechariah 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 19:11-21 & Zechariah 7-8

#TALKINGSESSION

26TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you, for your Word is working and producing results in me today! I declare that I am running the race you’ve set before me with patience, eschewing and laying aside pride, jealousy and every encumbrance, trait or character that could limit me from attaining to my God-given potentials and destiny

in you! My heart is opened even now to receive your Word and live by it. I refuse to be swayed by the many contrary voices in the world; rather, I make a deliberate choice to look away from everything else and focus my gaze on your Word. By this, I continuously function in the realities of your Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

WEDNESDAY 26th DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: THE REALITY OF EVIL.

MEMORISE:
And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Luke 11:4

READ:
Psalm 91:1-16

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Many people in the 21st century do not believe in the reality of evil in this world, because of the high level of secular knowledge and enlightenment they have attained. Prominent among the reasons why some people find it difficult to accept the reality of evil is the fact that almost all the things attributed to evil can be scientifically explained away. However, physical and Biblical evidence abound to prove the reality of evil.

The Bible is filled with accounts of events that show the reality of evil: the activities of Pharaoh’s magicians, human sacrifices, idol worshipping and much more. In the world today, we are often confronted with situations that defy any human understanding or scientific explanation. There are cases where an attack in the dream becomes reality after waking up. There are also cases of evil manifestations working strongly against people’s health. While all medical test reveal that all is well, such people continue to experience incapacitating illness. Many have even lost their lives in such circumstances. In Ephesians 6:12, the Holy Spirit reveals the root of the matter, saying:

“ For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

The entities identified in Ephesians 6:12 are all demonic powers under the control of their master the devil. Since the expulsion of Satan from heaven and his arrival on earth, evil has become an integral part of this present world (Revelation 12:12). Satan, who is the god of this world, is a spirit-being operating in the spiritual realm (2 Corinthians 4:4). His spiritual activities manifest in the form of suffering, sickness, death, failure and other calamities. For this reason, 1 Peter 5:8 says,
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

The devil indeed goes about destroying anyone who is ignorant of his activities. The solution to the devil’s rampant attack on humanity is found in 1 John 3:8b, which says:

“For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
All powers belong to Jesus. At the mention of His Name, even the devil trembles (James 2:19). To bring evil to a permanent end, the devil will be cast into the Lake of Fire forever (Revelation 20:7-10). I pray that God will permanently silence evil in your life in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please don’t allow evil to prevail over me and my loved ones in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Zephaniah 1-3
John 18: 15-32
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
HYMN 14: ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER

1. Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!
Refrain:
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.

2. At the name of Jesus Satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.

3. Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, All one Body we,
One in faith and Spirit, One in charity.

4. Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
But the Church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never ’gainst that Church prevail;
We have Christ’s own promise, which can never fail.

5. Onward, then, ye people! Join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY

TUESDAY,"DECEMBER 25, 2018

SCRIPTURE": For unto us a child is born,"unto us a son is given": and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful,"Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9":6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Jesus is the Maker,"the Changer and Re-writer of history.

The most powerful and mysterious event in the history of mankind was the birth of Jesus Christ. The Christmas season is a time set aside by Christians to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is, therefore, important to know that there is a power surrounding the birth of Christ.

Now, what is the power of Christmas?

1. The Power of Unnatural Conception
The conception of Jesus took place without the biological process of conception. It was the demonstration of the supremacy of Divinity.
This implies that every time you are at a junction of your life and a natural law is trying to clash with a spiritual law, the natural must give way for the spiritual. The physical must give way for the Divine.
2. The Power that Changed History
The birth of Christ became the demarcation point of history. Every event before the birth of Christ is termed, “BC”, that is, before Christ. And every subsequent event, that is, event after the birth of Christ is termed": “AD”,"that is, Anno Domini, Latin for, In the Year of our Lord. Thus Jesus Christ became the central part of history. If Jesus Christ is removed from history, the arrangement of history will scatter. Jesus is the Maker, the Changer and the Re-writer of history.
Beloved, if Jesus is the Lord of your life, He has the capacity to re-write the history of your life and give you a desired future.

REMEMBER THIS": Jesus is the Maker,"the Changer and the Re-writer of history.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Appreciate God for the benefits of redemption and the power of Christmas.
2. Ask God on this day to change and re-write the history of your life if you do not like the direction your life is headed.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I thank You for the benefits of redemption. I ask that You change every negative history in my life and grant me my desired future, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE POWER OF CHRISTMAS
QUOTE: The Son of God became the son of man so that the sons of men can become sons of God. Culled from Matthew Henry’s commentary.
DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 11:1 to 13:22,"Romans 8":26 to 39,"Psalm 18":37 to 50,"Proverbs 19":27 to 29.
AMAZING FACT: Scientists have dated the Earth as being between 4 and 5 billion years old!
TODAY IN HISTORY: December 25th - Christmas Day, commemorating the birth of Jesus of Nazareth.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

WEDNESDAY 26TH DECEMBER, 2018

UNIVERSITY OF LISTENING!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JAMES 1:19-20; 1SAMUEL 13:8-14

Respect is not commanded by how loud your voice is or how repetitive it is, but by the air of authority backing your words. This authority is developed by simply obeying today’s 1st scripture: Be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath. Oh, this difficult university of listening! Listening gives you an excellent opportunity to learn. A wise man once said
, ‘Think before you speak, and before you think, read.”
Don’t just read books, read people and read situations! The quality of your life is dependent on the quality of your words and the quality of your words depends on the quality of your thoughts!

“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand they listen with the intent to reply.” (Stephen R. Covey). Listening is a magnetic and strange thing; a creative force. The friends who listen to us are the ones we move towards. When we are listened to, it creates us, makes us unfold and expand! I remember Ed Cunningham: “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer”

So to win people over as 2018 ends, LISTEN MORE! No wonder Malcom Forbes opined: “The art of conversation lies in listening.” Then M. Scott Peck makes us guilty sometimes: “You cannot truly listen to anyone and do anything else at the same time.” Sounds familiar? As 2018 ends, Be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath! Never let anger control you, rather control anger. How? By listening and reading the situation and people involved and then speaking constructively, creatively and with comfort (THE “3 Cs”)!

If you have nothing constructive to say, keep quiet and listen. If God has not given you a word to speak that can lighten someone’s burden, keep quiet and listen. Also listen a lot to God as the year ends! Create quiet times just to LISTEN TO HIM! Close with this: “We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less” – Diogenes. So in this hard “university” of listening, may you NEVER repeat your class! May you not fail God and man in 2019! LISTEN MORE!
_THE BEST NEW YEAR GIFTS: Help someone to do the next 21-day 2019 January fast. Give out the new 2019 ODM edition and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklets as SPECIAL gifts. CHILDREN’S ODM AND FRENCH ODM are available NOW!_

PRAYER POINTS:
Take a song of praise to God.
1. Pray about today’s word as it has ministered to you.
2. Father, I receive grace daily to be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath in Jesus name.
3. I receive strength and wisdom to listen right, think right, and speak right at all times in Jesus name. I shall not fail God nor man in this university of listening! Pray about the last days of this year!
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - Boxing Day

THE LOVE OF GOD

Read: Romans 5:1-10
MEMORISE: But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8).

EXPOSITION

The bible is plain on ways in which divine love is extended to the entire human race, even while we both defy and not deserve it. It is doubtful, if the word LOVE can be truly defined, expressed and described either in words or deed without consulting and resorting to God and His Holy Scriptures. God remains the total embodiment of love. He is Love personified, the beginning and end of love (Jn. 3:16). His, is the type of love that contradicts the artificial, conditional, ephemeral, superficial, political and phony love.

The Bible does not say, “He loves us because we love Him,” neither, “He loves us when we came to Him.” Rather, “while still sinners, He demonstrated His unconditional love” *(Rom. 5:8, paraphrased).* This love is so unique that is not racially oriented; it is universal. What an unquantifiable love! It is not enough to be describing this if we fail to reciprocate the kind gesture and also check if our love is ‘because of…’ or ‘in spite of…’

If God has loved (and still loves) us for what we rather than who we are, it is important we demonstrate this among ourselves and to others. When you ‘love’ because of what somebody might ‘offer’ you, you have not truly loved. Many we think ‘love’ our nation/mission are only seeking comfortable zones and enviable positions (2 Sam. 1:13-17), and when they get them, they bolt away like scared doves. How is your love to, and for others? Check up now and make necessary adjustments.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, I ask for grace to love like You in every way.
2. Lord, restore the spirit of true love in our churches, among the ministers and the members at all levels.
3. Lord, help Your Church to make Your love known to the aching world through all means You have provided, without fear or favour.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Zechariah 6 -8
GOOD MORNING, AND HAPPY BOXING DAY, EXTEND GENUINE LOVE TO SOMEONE TODAY AND ALWAYS.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY.
(12-26-2018, 11:03 AM)Edoman Wrote: SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY

TUESDAY,"DECEMBER 25, 2018

SCRIPTURE": For unto us a child is born,"unto us a son is given": and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful,"Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9":6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Jesus is the Maker,"the Changer and Re-writer of history.

The most powerful and mysterious event in the history of mankind was the birth of Jesus Christ. The Christmas season is a time set aside by Christians to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is, therefore, important to know that there is a power surrounding the birth of Christ.

Now, what is the power of Christmas?

1. The Power of Unnatural Conception
The conception of Jesus took place without the biological process of conception. It was the demonstration of the supremacy of Divinity.
This implies that every time you are at a junction of your life and a natural law is trying to clash with a spiritual law, the natural must give way for the spiritual. The physical must give way for the Divine.
2. The Power that Changed History
The birth of Christ became the demarcation point of history. Every event before the birth of Christ is termed, “BC”, that is, before Christ. And every subsequent event, that is, event after the birth of Christ is termed": “AD”,"that is, Anno Domini, Latin for, In the Year of our Lord. Thus Jesus Christ became the central part of history. If Jesus Christ is removed from history, the arrangement of history will scatter. Jesus is the Maker, the Changer and the Re-writer of history.
Beloved, if Jesus is the Lord of your life, He has the capacity to re-write the history of your life and give you a desired future.

REMEMBER THIS": Jesus is the Maker,"the Changer and the Re-writer of history.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Appreciate God for the benefits of redemption and the power of Christmas.
2. Ask God on this day to change and re-write the history of your life if you do not like the direction your life is headed.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I thank You for the benefits of redemption. I ask that You change every negative history in my life and grant me my desired future, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE POWER OF CHRISTMAS
QUOTE: The Son of God became the son of man so that the sons of men can become sons of God. Culled from Matthew Henry’s commentary.
DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 11:1 to 13:22,"Romans 8":26 to 39,"Psalm 18":37 to 50,"Proverbs 19":27 to 29.
AMAZING FACT: Scientists have dated the Earth as being between 4 and 5 billion years old!
TODAY IN HISTORY: December 25th - Christmas Day, commemorating the birth of Jesus of Nazareth.

SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Wednesday, 26th December 2018

JOY FOR THE TOP

OVERVIEW

SCRIPTURE: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. Habakkuk 3:18, 19.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If the top is your destination, then excitement is your vehicle.
One of the major features of rising to the top is joy and excitement. Joy and excitement are necessary ingredients in the journey to the top. 

That is why if the top is your destination, then excitement is your vehicle. The top has no vacancy for depressed people. Sad people have no access to the top. If you must go high, you must feel high. Excitement brings upliftment. You cannot feel low, and fly high.
Now, what does Joy do for you?

1. Joy brings strength (Nehemiah 8:10). Joy brings strength and strength takes you to the top. A depressed person is a lethargic, weak and asthenic person. A depressed person cannot go up because he is bankrupt of strength.
2. Joy brings wisdom. Excitement is a mental ventilator. When a person is excited, his mind is open to fresh ideas. Anywhere there is joy, there is inspiration; anywhere there is excitement, there is enlightenment and wisdom. When a man is wise, he must rise. To be wise is to rise (Proverbs 8:15). So, this is the equation: joy brings wisdom and wisdom takes a man to the throne.
Today, I decree the death of every trace of depression, embarrassment and harassment that has come to steal the joy in your life, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: If the top is your destination, then excitement is your vehicle.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make the choice to live a joyful life

2. Avoid the company of, and separate yourself from sad and depressed people

PRAYER: O Lord, I thank You for the release of Your joy on my life. Help me to live a joyful life always, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: Victims of depression are never candidates for elevation. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 17:1 to 18:34, Romans 9:25 to 10:13, Psalm 20:1 to 9, Proverbs 20:2 to 3.
AMAZING FACT: After nurturing the Chinese Bamboo tree for five years without sprouting, it grows up to 80ft tall in six weeks.
TODAY IN HISTORY: December 26th – Today is Boxing Day. A day of gift giving when boxes of food, clothing and other gifts are traditionally given to employees, tradespeople and other service providers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM