The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 24th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 24 DECEMBER.

ACCEPT HIS LOVE.

[The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of THE SON OF HIS LOVE (Colossians 1:13 AMPC).

The message of Jesus Christ is encapsulated in His liquid love. His love flows. His words and actions are laden with love. Everything about Him is an expression of divine love. The totality of His personality is love. Hallelujah!

It’s Christmas eve, and what beauty it is to celebrate with this consciousness! So, as you go about expressing the joy and warmth of the season, keep in mind the very essence of our celebration: love. This is our message to the world; that they may know of Christ’s love for them.

Have confidence in His love. If He’d love you, then you’re lovable; you’re valuable. He never compares you with someone else. You’re unique to Him, and when He relates with you, it’s as though you’re the only one that exists. And He’s never tired of you. Glory to God! How can anyone know this and contemplate suicide?

It doesn’t matter how much debt you owe, or the crises that seem to have overwhelmed you; if you’d only embrace the message of Jesus Christ and His liquid love, things will change. You may have so made a mess of your life, that now, all you see are your mistakes and their repercussions.

But you see, you’re the reason Jesus came; you’re the reason He was born. He came to take responsibility for your wrongs, including your financial errors. He cares about you that much. If only you’d accept His love! We’re talking about someone who’s so powerful, loving, and so gracious! No error or mistake is ever too much for Him to handle. He’s bigger than your troubles. If you’d only believe this; it’ll change everything for you.

Dare to believe Him, and accept that He loves you more than you love yourself, and He’ll beautify your life; He’ll make you ride on the high places of the earth. Praise God!

PRAYER

Precious Father, thank you for your liquid love so lavishly poured out on me. I trust you with my life, casting myself on you without any reservation. I trust you with my future, resting on your guiding-arms at every stage of my life, being continually strengthened in my inner man by your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 15:12-13 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Ephesians 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 16 & Haggai 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 18:13-24 & Zechariah 3-4

#TALKINGSESSION

24TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Father, I thank you for giving me an extraordinary life in Christ; I am fulfilled, joyful, and excited about my life, which you’ve adorned with your beauty, glory, and righteousness. I am established by your grace, in the path of greatness, because I live by your Word. I thank you for making me your living epistle, known and read by all men. My life is the revelation of

your Word; your knowledge, grace, power, wisdom, and righteousness are unveiled in, and through me. I make full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for your glory. I can never be disadvantaged because I live in your Word, which produces in, and for me, the result of what it says, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 24th DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: CATALYST FOR SOUL-WINNING.

MEMORISE:

But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Matthew 9:36

READ: Jude 1:20-25

20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Salvation through Christ originated from God as an act of love towards humanity. It was specially designated to be the only way out of human sinfulness, indebtedness and bondage to the devil. The foundational role of love in the process of salvation is made clear to us in John 3:16, which says:

“ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

It was divine love that propelled God, as a compassionate Father, to offer His beloved Son, Jesus Christ as the ultimate sacrifice for our salvation. Out of love for humanity, Jesus accepted His Father’s will and came into this world to relate with sinful men and women, working out our salvation freely and unconditionally. Considering all His labor of love and the suffering He endured in His final hours before death, the Bible in 1 John 4:9 rightly concluded:

“In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.”

Therefore, the role that love plays as the catalyst for soul-winning has its roots in god Himself, and it is transmitted to those who have partaken of His divine nature through Jesus Christ our Lord.

For obvious reasons, soul-winning requires love. Winning a soul involves fierce competition and confrontation with the kingdom of darkness. It is apparent to anyone involved in soul-winning at any level that Christians are competing with the devil for the souls of men. Because eternal life is involved, the stakes could not be any higher. Therefore, soul-winning is of everlasting importance, and it demands determination, commitment and sacrifice. All of these can only flow from a heart overflowing with love for Christ and perishing souls. Anyone who confesses Christ as Lord and Savior is compelled by the love of God to spread the love he or she has received to others who are still living in sin (2 Corinthians 5:14-15). The golden rule set by Jesus is to love your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 22:39), and He identifies your neighbor to be anyone who has a need within your sphere of influence (Luke 10:29-37). Are you then moved by knowledge that anyone without Christ is lost and hell-bound if they remain unsaved? Has this knowledge moved you to share the gospel with your family members, neighbors co-workers, schoolmates and the society at large? The Christmas holiday is a good opportunity to do this. I pray that God will fill your heart with love for the perishing souls today, in Jesus Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please empower me as I share the gospel in this festive season in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nahum 1-3

John 17: 1-19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: WONDERFUL STORY OF LOVE.

1. Wonderful story of love;
Tell it to me again;
Wonderful story of love;
Wake the immortal strain!
Angels with rapture announce it,
Shepherds with wonder receive it;
Sinner, oh, won’t you believe it?
Wonderful story of love.

o Refrain:
Wonderful! Wonderful!
Wonderful, wonderful story of love.

2. Wonderful story of love;
Though you are far away;
Wonderful story of love;
Still He doth call today;
Calling from Calvary’s mountain,
Down from the crystal-bright fountain,
E’en from the dawn of creation,
Wonderful story of love.

3. Wonderful story of love;
Jesus provides a rest;
Wonderful story of love;
For all the pure and blest,
Rest in those mansions above us,
With those who’ve gone on before us,
Singing the rapturous chorus,
Wonderful story of love.
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS MONDAY DECEMBER 2018 DAY 24 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions.

Topic: WATER APPEARED FOR HIM!
(PSALM 65:9-11; GENESIS 21:14-19).

When Ishmael was about 14 years old, his father disowned him BY DIVINE INSTRUCTION. Abraham took bread and a skin of water and gave it to Hagar and told her (Paraphrased): “Go away! I don’t ever want to see you around here again.” REJECTION! It was painful because her pregnancy and childbirth was NOT HER FAULT! It was the agreement/ mistake of mummy Sarah and papa Abraham!

The Holy Ghost is asking you today: “What Kind Of Discouraging Words Have You Heard From someone In Your Past?” Maybe you have been rejected before! Today is your day of healing and restoration FROM PAST REJECTION! After Ishmael was born, the God who knows the end from the beginning had spoken to Abraham (Gen 17:20): “As for Ishmael, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly…….”

Nothing was going to ever make God o back on that promise! Oh, thank you Jesus! Note that before that tough, terrible challenge showed up in your life, God saw it, and He made up His mind to bless you and place you above it! Don’t give up NOW! Don’t get weary NOW! Don’t let the hurtful words of others of their views of you hold you back! Remember the loving words of your Father God!

When The Devil Reminds You Of The Hurtful Things People You Trusted Have Said And Done, Resist Him And Remind Him Of The Wonderful Things Jehovah Has Said About You: For example, Isaiah 3:10 says: “Say ye the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doing.” He was speaking to you and I know your story will end well because God heard the cry of Ishmael, and HE VISITED THE EARTH!

See Verse 19: “then God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water. And she went and filled the skin with water, and gave the lad a drink.” Halleluyah! Water appeared for him and I decree that your own SUPPLY AND MERCY will locate you before the last day of this year in Jesus name! Never quit now! Pray seriously now!

The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman -14” booklets are out! Give to FAMILY/ FRIENDS this month as Christmas/ New Year gift items! The “War Against Haman -14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY secrets are hidden there! CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available in your national bookshops!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up………

1. Pray seriously as led concerning today’s word.

2. I cancel every evil word/ evil prayer that has been spoken over me/ my destiny in Jesus name.

3. I release every negative scheme from the pit of hell designed to waste my destiny.
YOU WASTERS OF DESTINY, YOUR POWER IS DESTROYED in Jesus name. Pray about the remaining days of 2018.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

MONDAY,"DECEMBER 24, 2018

SCRIPTURE": But as one was felling a beam,"the axe head fell into the water": and he cried,"and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed. And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim. 2 Kings 6":5-6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God has the capacity to move us from negative challenges to positive surprises.

Our God is a God of restoration. He is a Repairer,"a Restorer and a Specialist in renewal. God has the capacity to move us from negative challenges to positive surprises; He knows how to work for our good what the enemy meant for evil. God has the capacity to deliver beyond our desires.

I would like you to take note of the following key facts on restoration":

1. God will use what is available to get what is desirable

God uses what you would not struggle to get to give you what you desire. For example,"the stick was available as the instrument to rescue the desired axe head. God’s restoration power has the capacity to make dead things come alive.

2. The prophetic mantle is for restoration
By being with the Prophet Elisha, his servants could not experience any loss. The axe head would have being lost forever if not that the carrier of the prophetic mantle, Prophet Elisha was with them.

By the prophetic mantle and anointing on my life, I decree that everything lost in your life is restored right now, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": God has the capacity to move us from negative challenges to positive surprises.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Acknowledge God as the restorer of your life and destiny

2. Identify and ask God to restore every lost thing in your life at the place of prayer

PRAYER:
 O Lord,"You are the Restorer of 
my life. I ask for the restoration of everything that is lost or missing in my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS 

MESSAGE": THE GOD OF RESTORATION

QUOTE: When God gives us abundance beyond measure,"we can demonstrate His love to a dying world. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": 2 Chronicles 11:1 to 3:22,"Romans 8":26 to 39,"Psalm 18":37 to 50,"Proverbs 19":27 to 29.
AMAZING FACT: Your sense of smell is around 10,"000 times more sensitive than your sense of taste.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 24/12/1784: Methodist Episcopal Church in America founded.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, December 24, 2018

TOPIC: WEIGHT OF BURDENS

Read: Psalm 55:1-23

MEMORISE: My heart is severely pained within me, and the terrors of death have fallen upon me (Psalm 55:4).

EXPOSITION

In today’s reading, David was overwhelmed with the weight of external pressures and internal anguish. Burdens come in a variety of emotional, spiritual, and physical forms, but they all come heavy and cause weariness. Every one of us can identify with David desire to fly away and be at rest (line 6). Some of the loads we carry are not part of God’s plan for us. We lug around the guilt that lingers even after confession of sin. Also, we try to function while carrying worry of what future holds about, as if the future belongs to us. Then we top it off with little bitterness and forgiving attitude because life has not been fair. These burdens are not from and of the Lord, and He would not help you carry what He has told you to release.

Other burdens, however, are entrusted by God. He gives us responsibilities, which can weigh us down, and He sometimes allows rational difficulties that tear our hearts. And when such problems and trials are persistent, they can drain our vitality and threaten to overwhelm us. But remember, every circumstance in life is lovingly sifted through the Lord’s fingers before reaching us. From perspective, those things that are too heavy for us are opportunities to depend solely upon Him. God never intends any of His children to carry a burden without His help. He says to give it to Him (line 22) and promises to sustain us.

As you go out today, remember that casting your cares upon God means releasing them fully into His control. You will no longer be free to manage and manipulate the situation toward your desired outcome, but the freedom Christ offers, will release you from the burden’s weight. He will sustain you with His peace as you trust Him today and always.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every load of sin, worries of life, passion for material accumulations etc., get off my neck today, in Jesus’ name.

2. I cast all my burdens on You, O Lord. I rest on Your grace and power.

3. Lord, sustain everyone who is groaning under the burden of sin, now, in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Zephaniah 3 & Haggai 1 -2

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM