The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 21st December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 21ST DECEMBER.

MAKE HIM A PRIORITY

But Jesus told him, “Anyone who lets himself be distracted from the work I plan for him is not fit for the Kingdom of God” (Luke 9:62 TLB).

As Christians, we should never take the Gospel of Christ lightly. By Him were all things created; He’s Lord of heaven and earth. We ought to be bold about Him everywhere. No one follows Him and misses the way. You can never give Him too much. He gave His life for you. Therefore, He deserves your all; your love, attention, time, everything! Your priority should be: Jesus first, and everything else afterwards.

When you make Him your priority, you’ll never need to worry about anything else; He’s wisdom personified, and if you walk with Him, He’ll give you all the wisdom that you need to guide you, and cause you to deal excellently in all things. Trust Him with your life. Never think you’d lose for giving up anything or everything for Him. If you ever face challenges or troubles because of Him, He’ll lead you through victoriously. He’s ever so gracious and kind.

Refuse to allow anything distract you from serving Him and living for Him as you should. Be about His business, doing that work which He planned for you before the foundations of the earth. Remember, when you face Jesus at the judgment seat of Christ, He’s going to ask you: “What did you do with the assignment I gave you? Did you do my work?” Therefore, finish well; finish strong. Don’t be distracted. Like the Master Himself, let your goal, your inspiration and driving force, be to do the will of Him that sent you, and to finish His work.

Prove your love for the Master; do the things He’s asked you to do. If you prove your love for Him, He’d never let you down; you can bet your life on that. Give Him your love; give Him your heart, and He’ll give you such fulfilment that you could never know otherwise. Get excited about serving Him and living for Him; and everything else will fall into place.

CONFESSION

The Gospel is my priority, and my heart is open to opportunities for its spread in my world and beyond. I declare that the hearts of men and women around the world be made ready to receive the message for their salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 10:40-42 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. 41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: 42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Revelation 13:1-10 & Nahum 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Revelation 17:1-10 & Haggai 1

#TALKINGSESSION

21ST DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you for the extraordinary authority vested in me, to rule and reign as a king in life. I am a dispenser of your goodness; I manifest your glory, splendour, and wisdom; your righteousness is expressed through me today, and always. I walk in absolute mastery, victory, divine health, safety, wellness, and wholeness because I am in Christ, and Christ is my life!

I am an offspring of the Word; I fulfil my calling, ministry, and responsibility as the light of the world by expressing your righteousness, and impacting my world with the Gospel of your grace. I give meaning, direction, beauty, glory, and excellence to the lives of men in my world, turning them from the power of Satan unto you, and from darkness into light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT.

MEMORISE:

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 2 Corinthians 9:8

READ: Matthew 22:8-13

8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Philippians 3:1-9

Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.

2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Many people may miss heaven not because their sins were more grievous that the sins of those enjoying eternal bliss with the Father, but because they did not see the grace of Jesus Christ as being sufficient for all that they needed in this world, nor enough to grant them the required right standing with God. Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself gave us a parable to this effect about an arrogant man who was graciously invited by a king to the wedding feast of his son. This man was also offered a wedding garment free of charge to wear to the feast. However, he refused to wear it. While the king was going round to thank those who came to the feast, he discovered this man without his wedding garment. Matthew 22:12 says:

“And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was
speechless.”

The king subsequently ordered his arrest, and he was thrown out of the feast. My prayer is that arrogance and faith in your own righteousness will not disqualify you from the marriage of the Lamb in Jesus’ name.

Thank God for His grace that qualifies Paul to be part of the heritage of the Lord, in spite of all he did against the early Church. Further down the read in his Christian life and ministry, he still acknowledged that he needed the grace of God to help him make it, due to the circumstances of life that take people away from the narrow path to heaven. In 2 Corinthians 12:7-9, he wrote:

“7 ……….there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

Beloved, let the grace of Jesus Christ be sufficient for you, even in the face of life’s challenges. Don’t allow miserable comforter derail you from reliance on His grace. In Philippians 3:2, Paul warns us to beware of dogs. Such people will advise you to seek alternatives to Jesus; please don’t yield to their advice. Don’t compromise your faith, because the grace Jesus has always been sufficient for all those who believe. May His grace be enough for you until you see Him in glory.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to accept the sufficiency of Your grace for everything I need here and in the life to come.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Obadiah 1

Jonah 1-4

John 15:1-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, December 21, 2018

TOPIC: BENEFITS OF WISDOM (II)

Read: Proverbs 3:1-6

MEMORISE: In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6).

EXPOSITION

The world claims there are many paths to a successful, rewarding life: education, wealth, public recognition, or even service. However, at the end, true fulfilment comes from the Lord, and in following His wisdom. As discussed yesterday, Proverbs says that when we choose to align our heart with God’s truth, we will find favour and high esteem in the sight of God and man (3:4). Not only will we have protection, clear guidance, and intimacy with the Father, we will also receive divine power to walk circumspectly before Him.

Wisdom, which is the ability/grace to understand God’s perspective on situations, and respond accordingly, brings us the strength to stand firm in our faith and choose His way. It also helps us to calmly accept the hardships in our lives. Our sovereign God knows the extent of our difficulties. Out of His love for us, He never gives us more than we can handle and uses even convinced that this is true; they enjoy supernatural peace and will live in the Lord’s favour (Prov. 8:34; Phil. 4:7).

God wants to prosper His people in spiritual as well as material ways. For that reason, His first priority is to increase our understanding of Him. Then as we align our hearts with His wisdom and will, we can apply His principles not just to our finances but to every facet of life. The Lord stands ready to pour out His choicest blessings-power, divine favour, spiritual prosperity, and supernatural peace-on those who draw near to Him and submit to His plan. What are you waiting for?

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to draw nearer to You and submit to Your plan.

2. Lord, grant me increased understanding of You and Your ways, in Your wisdom.

3. Pray for all church leader in our Mission that God should grant them wisdom to lead the Church to the greatest height God plans for her.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Micah 5 -6
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

FRIDAY,"DECEMBER 21, 2018

SCRIPTURE": And when ye stand praying,"forgive, if ye have ought against any": that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive,"neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses. Mark 11":25-26.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Eternity is guaranteed by the action of forgiveness.

Offences are a major feature of life in this world. That is why for as long as you are in this world,"offences must come; human beings must err or offend. Offence is a satanic trap for the destruction and damnation of man.

However, it is one thing for offences to come, it is another thing to have the grace to forgive the offender. Our anchor scripture says that for your sins to be forgiven by God, you must also forgive all your offenders.

In Job 1":1-3,"God testified about Job that he was a perfect and upright man and even satan could not find any fault in him. But when Job was afflicted, his friends who were supposed to comfort him accused him of being a sinner (Job 34":7-8). This offended Job bitterly because he received condemnation instead of comfort and encouragement from his friends. Thus his afflictions lingered. But when Job forgave and prayed for his friends his afflictions ended (Job 42:10).

Now,"what are the benefits of forgiveness?

1. The release of the offender is the release of the offended. When you release your offender, your captor must release you.

2. The release of your offender is the release of restoration for the offended. Your life’s restoration is at the instance of forgiveness.

3. The Presence, Power and working of the Almighty are all activated by the action of forgiveness.

4. The Power of prayer is amplified by the action of forgiveness (Mark 11":24).

5. Eternity is guaranteed by the action of forgiveness.

Beloved,"make up your mind to forgive all offenders and offences. Choose to forgive people and offences even in advance.

REMEMBER THIS": Eternity is guaranteed by the action of forgiveness.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God for the heart of forgiveness
2. Forgive all offenders and offences. Choose to forgive even in advance.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to forgive anyone that may have offended me in time past. Forgive me also Lord for any sin or offence I may have committed against You, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE POWER OF FORGIVENESS
QUOTE: When you live for yourself,"you live like a slave, but when you live beyond yourself, you live beyond your time. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": 2 Chronicles 4:1 to 6:11,"Romans 7":1 to 13,"Psalm 17":1 to 15,"Proverbs 19":22 to 23.
AMAZING FACT: The left side of your body is controlled by the right side of your brain while the right side of your body is controlled by the left side of your brain.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 21/12/1995 – The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 21TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: EXPECT A COUNTER ATTACK!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 14:1-9

The most dangerous time in the life of a man is after a victory. When you win a battle, it is very easy to celebrate and throw a party for the great things that God has done. What you need to always keep in mind is that, The Enemy That You Have Defeated Is Definitely Going To Come Back. Yes! There is going to be a COUNTER ATTACK! Most times, the enemy comes back IMMEDIATELY! Look at what happened to David in 1Samuel 17:34-36 – he reduced a lamb from the mouth of a lion and IMMEDIATELY, the lion turned around to attack David! David then dropped the lamb and DEALT WITH THE LION. 

That was a COUNTER ATTACK from the lion! And do you know that many demonic lions are jealous of your testimonies or progress?

What happened after the children of Israel were delivered from the hands of Pharaoh and their Egyptians taskmasters and oppressors? Pharaoh suddenly WOKE UP! He reasoned with his people, “Why have we done this, that we have let Israel go from serving us?” IMMEDIATELY, he prepared his chariots and took six hundred chosen (HIS BEST) chariots AND ALL THE CHARIOTS OF EGYPT, and captains over every one of them. His mission was clear, “BRING BACK THE PEOPLE OF GOD INTO CAPTIVITY.” That was a COUNTER ATTACK! Oh! Be vigilant after each success! When God delivers victory into your hands, don’t go to sleep because the devil will not just go and sleep because God has blessed you. He won’t just fold his hands and give up on you because your testimony has showed up!

No! He will fight back! He will do all that he can to steal your testimony. In your vigilant state, you must arise and tell him that YOUR TESTIMONY CANNOT BE STOLEN, NEGOTIATED OR REVERSED! As 2018 ends, I decree: Every COUNTER attack against your 2018 progress will BACKFIRE in Jesus name! I see SHAME on every PHARAOH contending with your progress! Amen and amen. Pray seriously now!

_Help someone to do the next 21-day, 2019 January fast. Give out the new 2019 ODM edition and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklets as SPECIAL Christmas/New Year gifts. CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are available in your national bookshops!_

PRAYER POINTS: 

Take any song of victory as led.
1. Give thanks and pray over today’s word as led now.
2. I SCATTER every COUNTER ATTACK headquarters.
3. I pull down every COUNTER ATTACK plan concerning my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. Enemies of my destiny, plotting to bring me back into captivity, be paralyzed NOW in Jesus name.
5. I decree shame/sorrow upon every stubborn and unrepentant oppressor! 2018 ending is their SEASON OF SHAME in Jesus name! pray about the last days of this year now! UPROOT WEEPING!
For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM