The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 19th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 19 DECEMBER

WE’RE SONS OF GOD.

Beloved, now are we the sons of God… (1 John 3:2).
Concerning Jesus, the Bible says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not…” (John 1:10-11).

The world didn’t know Him because they tried to figure Him out by their senses; they were looking at His outward appearance. They couldn’t see that He was the maker of the universe. God Himself was with them but they didn’t recognise Him.

Likewise, the world also doesn’t recognise us as new creations and associates of the God-kind. They think we’re ordinary, but we’re sons of God. We’re God-men in the earth; we’re divine, because the life in us is the life of God.

John 1:12 says, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God….” He gave us the right, the ability, to become the sons of God. We’re not going to become sons of God when we get to heaven; we’re sons of God NOW! James 1:18 declares, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth….”

When you heard the Gospel, and opened your heart to the Word, the life of God was imparted to your spirit, and you were born again. But the world still looks at you and thinks they’re seeing the same old person. Just because you’re encased in an ordinary human body doesn’t mean you’re ordinary. 2 Peter 1:4 describes you as a partaker of the divine nature; you’re in God’s class of being, the divine class. You’re not a mere mortal; you’re actually a god in the earth. Think about it: animals give birth to animals and humans give birth to humans. God, therefore, would most certainly give birth to gods. That’s why He said in Psalm 82:6, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.”

Get to know who you are, because when you get to know who you are, you’ll know what belongs to you and live to your full potentials. Be bold in your life. You’re a child of God; a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to you. Refuse to live an ordinary life or as an ordinary person.

CONFESSION

I was born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. My origin is in God. Therefore, I’ve overcome the world and its systems, because the greater One lives in me in His fullness. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Galatians 4:6-7 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

1 John 3:1-2 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 11 & Micah 4-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 16:1-10 & Zephaniah 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you for revealing your wisdom to me in your Word, which leads and guides me in all my affairs. Your Word in my heart makes me wise and excellent. My life is from glory to glory. I am filled with the fullness of God; Out of my innermost being, I bring forth good things.

I declare that my life is for glory and beauty; and in my path, there’s life, success, victory, and wealth. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto God! I flourish like the palm tree; I am long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful, and I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: FRIENDS OF THE KING.

MEMORISE:

Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. John 15:14

READ: John 15:13-15

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Very large part of our day activities is based on relationships and connections with other people. For example, if you want something done at a bank that involves a lot of processes, you will naturally begin to think of someone you know in that bank that can help you speed things up. Many people maintain friendship with certain people not because they actually like them, but because they know that those people will be useful to them one way or another. There is a popular saying that your network is your net-worth. In other words, with a good network of influential friends, things that are difficult for others to get done will be easy for you. Some people are very powerful not because they hold any position of power or wealth, but because they have friends in high places.

If having friends in high places is very beneficial to attaining your goals, how much more having the Most high as your Friend? Anyone who is friends with God has unlimited power and influence. There is no contract or job that God cannot help you get, there is no position too high for Him to reach, there is no heart too hard for Him to influence in your favor, and there is absolutely no door that He cannot open. Unfortunately, many people who profess to be Christians are actually not friends with God.

Friendship is like fire; if tended properly, that fire will burn for a very long time. No friendship will stay alive if it is not properly and constantly maintained. God wants you to seek him with your heart and not through activities. Many Christians concentrate so much on religious activities that they stop tending to their relationship with God for a very long time, to the point that they have no intimacy with Him. Some would rather be on the pulpit in front of people than alone with God just communing with Him. No wonder Jesus Christ says that some people who thought they had been working for Him would be turned away like strangers on the last day. Matthew 7:21-23 says:

Further confirming the words of this scripture, today’s memory verse says that only those who do His commandments are His friends. Are you His friend?

KEY POINT:

Jesus Christ is the only friend that really matters.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Amos 4-6

John 13:31-14:14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY,"DECEMBER 19, 2018

*THE INVERSE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SIN AND PRAYER*

SCRIPTURE": After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven,"Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Matthew 6":9-12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you protect yourself from sin,"you preserve your relationship with God.

The lifestyle of prayer and the life of sin are diametrically opposed, mutually exclusive, inversely proportional and absolutely antithetical to each other. That is why prayer cannot be effective in the life of a Christian who is living in sin. One of the major objectives of sin is the attack on a person’s relationship with God. The decision to sin is a decision against prayer and the decision to pray is a decision against sin.

Therefore, it is important that sin be dealt with first before prayer becomes effective.

Now, how does sin affect prayer life?
Prayer keeps people from sin and sin keeps people from praying. Those who pray more sin less and those who pray less sin more. The life of prayer and the life of sin are mutually exclusive and diametrically opposed; they do not exist together. The flow of prayer becomes a struggle when sin is involved.

Sin broke Adam’s relationship with his Creator. Adam was kicked out of the Garden on the platform of sin.

The greatest loss on earth is not the loss of money, job or a relationship but the loss of the relationship between man and his Maker; that is an eternal loss, if it is not recovered.

Beloved, when you protect yourself from sin, you preserve your relationship with God. It is your choice to keep yourself with God always. Shun every appearance of sin in your life; and if you have already fallen into sin, rise up, confess your sin, repent of your sin and sin no more. Decide to pray always in order to remain in God’s Presence.

REMEMBER THIS": When you protect yourself from sin,"you preserve your relationship with God.

ASSIGNMENTS":
1. Pray without ceasing
2. Distance yourself from every wrong relationship or association that may lead you into sin and hinder your prayer life.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You keep me in Your Presence always. Keep me away from every hindrance and distraction, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING PRAYER

QUOTE: Do not just do the convenient; do the expedient,"even when it is not convenient. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING": 1 Chronicles 28:1 to 29:30,"Romans 5":6 to 21,"Psalm 15":1 to 5,"Proverbs 19":18 to 19.

AMAZING FACT: Your eyes can detect 10 million different colours.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 19/12/1974 – Nelson Rockefeller is sworn in as Vice President of the United States under President Gerald Ford under the provisions of the 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

TOPIC: BASTARD?

Read: Hebrew 12:7-13

MEMORISE: Now no chastening seem to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yield the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it (Hebrew 12:11).

EXPOSITION

In Africa, certain terms are used to depict people with respect to their situation and phenomenal births. Some of these names are irritating and least to be desirable! One of such is “bastard’’ which really means someone who is not a true son or daughter of the linage he or she claims to belong to. As a matter of fact, it becomes more devastating for both the father and the child in question to find out the truth of the child’s paternity afterwards. It can lead to loss of lives if care is not taken.

Spiritual bastard, however are not similar to the above scene. There are the rebels, reprobates who constantly refuse, jettison and reject the counsel, discipline and instructions of their Maker (Prov.1:15ff). They don’t want to be discipline. 
They hate the loving reproofs, rebuke and chastisement of the lord (Prov.12:1). If anyone hates the entreaties and injunctions of the lord, it is doubtful if such is really a child of God, the same God who disciplines whom He loves.

Discipleship is ineffective without discipline. All those who aspire to be disciples must totally embrace the discipline of the master. In the church, we discover that some have placed themselves above correction, discipline and instructions of the leaders. If this is condemnable in the world, how much more in the church? The leadership is not installed by the leaders, but by the lord. Therefore, all followers must subject to godly leadership (Rom.13:1ff).

You cannot afford to live without the instructions, rebukes, reproofs, counsels, corrections and disciplines of the lord if you are truly His son/daughter.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, may I never grow to be above your tutelage.

2. I refuse to be a spiritual bastard, in Jesus’ name.

3. Lord, punitively expose the unrepentant agents of the devil among ministers of the gospel.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Amos 9, Obadiah 1 & Jonah 1 -3
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

WEDNESDAY 19TH DECEMBER, 2018

THE CHINA GREAT WALL: GRACE TO GRASS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1SAMUEL 3:1-14

Two-thirds of the 60 year-old Great Wall of China has been destroyed by sightseers and fun seekers. The wall which is about 6,400km and one of the world’s tourist attractions, is fast being vandalized by visitors, or covered by signatures, paint or other coloured objects. In fact, part of it has been ripped open for use in coal mines recently. The World Monuments Fund which describes the wall as “one of the most extensive cultural lands on earth”, placed it on its list of the world’s most endangered architectural sites. The point of our meditation today is that an object of pleasure has turned out to be an object of pressure and pain. It was a site of relaxation, which has now become a site of regrets. It was a monument of grace (dignity), which is now a place of disgrace (dishonour).

Likewise, God’s gift and callings upon our lives can become burdens instead of blessings! The anointing upon a person if not preserved and guarded jealously, can become his/her point of disgrace and shame. Daniel prayed three times a day to preserve the Hand of God in his life! Jesus took regular times off to preserve the Hand of God upon Him. Do you know that God rejected and regretted raising Saul as king? Preserve the gifts and callings of God upon your life and ministry, lest they become dry and worn out. You carry a product older and more precious than the Great Wall of China. Guard it jealously!

_THE 2019 JANUARY 21-DAY FASTING PRAYERS: FROM STORY TO GLORY! GET YOUR ODM NOW!_
_The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month as Christmas/New Year gift items! The “War Against Haman-14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY secrets are hidden there! CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available in your national bookshops!_

PRAYER POINTS: 

Take Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…

1. Worship the Lord for another wonderful day.

2. O Lord, send a revival to this area of my life 
now (Mention it…). Grant me the grace Lord, to avoid the error of king Saul.

3. The Wall of China is being turned to a shame. Lord, grant me the grace not to destroy or dilute the anointing upon my life/ministry (Pray it very well).

4. Lord, let my enemies never depart from their wilderness (Pray it seriously for a week).

5. O Lord, by Your power, accelerate my testimony hour.

6. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below:
https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day,
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impact
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When end life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove
Oh, bear me safe above
A ransomed soul!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM