The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 3rd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 3RD DECEMBER.

THE POWER OF HIS WORD.

For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]… (Hebrews 4:12 AMPC).

The Bible gives the account of a certain man who was sick for thirty-eight years, and laid by the Pool of Bethesda. At that pool was a rendezvous of broken humanity, waiting for the stirring of the water by an angel. The first person to get in, after the water had been stirred, got healed of whatever disease he had. However, this man hadn’t been able to get in, and when Jesus met him, He asked, “…Wilt thou be made whole?” (John 5:6).

Rather than affirm right away that he wanted to be well, he started complaining to Jesus, lamenting how there’d been no one to help him into the pool (Read John 5:7). Not minding his complaints, the Master said to him, “…Rise, take up thy bed, and walk” (John 5:8). The Bible says, “And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked…” (John 5:9).

How come the man didn’t complain this time, but acted the moment Jesus said, “Rise, take up your bed, and walk”? It reveals the power of God’s Word! There’s something about the words of Jesus; He said in John 6:63, “…the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” At the words of Jesus, life permeated the hitherto dead limbs and paralyzed body of the man, and before he could think, he was already standing, healed by the power of God! That’s the power of the Word in manifestation. Remember, he didn’t even know who Jesus was, at this time (John 5:12-15).

In several of our healing meetings, people testify of a voice telling them to walk, or do what they hitherto couldn’t do due to sickness, disease or an infirmity of the body. The moment they acted on the word they heard, a miracle ensued, irrespective of the case. They didn’t have to reason out the voice; they knew it was from God, and acted accordingly from their spirit.

That’s the way to respond to God’s Word; it’s from, and with, your spirit! God’s Word is addressed to the human spirit, not to the head or mind. He knows that the Word in your spirit, mixed with faith, will surely produce results.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the ability and power inherent in your Word, which produces in my life and circumstances what it talks about. I’m making progress from glory to glory, by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 4 & Daniel 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 6:11-17 & Joel 3
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: MONDAY 3RD DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE TOE-TAPPER: YOU ARE A V.I.P AND A STAR!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1CORINTHIANS 12:12-27?

One day, a wise man came to a small town and needed a place to stay, so he went to the nearest church. He met a group of people arguing about how they could best please God. “I will help you” the man told them, “but you must promise to use what I give you to glorify God.” They agreed! He then went on to give each of them gifts – one was to be a pianist, another a flautist, to another he gave a saxophone, to another a violin and yet to another he gave the role of toa-tapping, i.e. using his feet to tap the floor in rhythm with other instruments. At first, the team worked together and their production was marvellous till one day when during a practice session, the violinist said to the pianist, *“I’m so glad I have the important job of play the violin. I thank God I am not the ordinary toe-tapper.”

That statement so hurt the toe-tapper that he left the group. The result was that their next concert was a flop! Then the flautist said in frustration: “Without the toe-tapper here, I don’t know how to come in for my part.” The saxophonist said the same thing till the violinist with tears apologized. “I am the reason for this mess. I thought I was also so important that I didn’t need the help of the toe-tapper; I was wrong.” They apologized to the toe-tapper and the next Sunday, their church was so blessed and God looked down, smiled and even ‘wrinkled’ at the toe-tapper! Today’s scripture talks about the fact that every child of God is crucial. You are very important to God in your local church or wherever you are, and so are others!

As 2018 ends, never give up in that little area where God has called you. Never despise yourself or envy another minister or ministry! Stay where you have been given the grace and heaven will make a difference with your life because as far as God is concerned, you are a VIP (Very Important Person) and a STAR. The pastor or saint on TV and the unseen sweeper of the church floor will receive the same reward because God does not reward glamour or visibility. He rewards the 13-letter word: FAITHFULNESS!

_The 2019 ODM and “War Against Hamman-14” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year gift items. Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of consecration to God.??
1. Pray on the Word as led. Repent from looking down on yourself or on little assignments in your local church.

2. Repent from pride (looking down on others) in the past.

3. As 2018 ends, tell God to use your life DAILY.

4. As 2018 ends, ask for the grace to be faithful at where you are now! Reject SELF-PITY/DEPRESSION!

5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

_Assignment: What do you consider as the least job in your local church? Function there for 2 weeks and let me know through orderodm@gmail.com_

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 3RD DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM GOD.

MEMORISE:

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Romans 8:26

READ: Luke 18:35-43

35 And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way side begging:

36 And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant.

37 And they told him, that Jesus of Nazareth passeth by.

38 And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.

39 And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.

40 And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him,

41 Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight.

42 And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.

43 And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.

And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him, Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight. Luke 18:40-41

It is intriguing that Jesus asked a man who was obviously blind the question that He did in the above scripture. This indicates to us that even though our cries may catch God’s attention, we still need to apply His principles in order to receive anything from Him. The blind man got Jesus’ attention through His persistent cries, but he still needed to fulfill the principle of asking to receive, before his eyes were opened.

There are several lessons we can learn from the story narrated in today’s Bible reading. Firstly, when we cry to God in the Name of Jesus Christ, we receive divine attention, as this blind man did. I pray that you will receive heaven’s attention as you cry to God today in Jesus’ Name. Secondly, the blind man knew what he needed, and he got it. Do you really know what he need from God or are you occupied with what you want? These are two different things. For example, the blind man needed his eyesight, though he might have also wanted food. Priorities differentiate between needs and wants. This is why the presence of the Holy Spirit is paramount in the life of a believer. We may not accurately know what we need, but the Holy Spirit helps us to pray aright in order to receive our petition. Teaching us this all important work of the Holy Spirit in a believer’s life, Romans 8:26 says:

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”

Moreover, we also learn from this story that Jesus did not assume what the blind man wanted Him to do; instead, He asked and listened to what he had to say. The man might have desired to receive food or money, like the lame man at the gate of the temple in Acts 3:5-6. Another lesson we learn today is that the Father will give us whatever we ask in faith in the Name of Jesus Christ. The question is, do we really know what we need from God, and do we have enough faith to receive it from Him?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please give me that which is Your perfect will for me today, as only Your will is good enough for me.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 41-42

John 6:52-71

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
Seeds of Destiny 

TOPIC: GOD WILL REMEMBER YOU

MONDAY,"DECEMBER 03, 2018

SCRIPTURE": Can a woman forget her sucking child,"that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Isaiah 49":15-16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is easier for a woman to forget her child than for God to forget you.
We serve a God who does not forsake nor forget His people. God is always there for us no matter the circumstance or situation of life.

Our anchor Scripture asks a very vital question: can a woman forget her sucking child? Even if she may forget,"God says, He will never forget nor forsake you. It is easier for a woman to forget her child than for God to forget you. God holds you more valuable in His heart than you are to the heart of your mother.

Now, what happens when God remembers you?

1. Rescue from Destruction": He rescues you from destruction and restores you to your possession. God remembered Noah in the ark and He caused the water to be abated from the face of the earth so that Noah could take his place on earth (Genesis 8:1).

2. Preservation of Loved Ones: when God remembers you,"He preserves your loved ones. God remembered Abraham and saved Lot, his nephew from destruction (Genesis 19":29). God preserves your loved ones and blesses them because of you.

3. Response/Answer to Prayers: when God remembers you,"He swiftly responds to your prayers (Genesis 30":22).

Answered prayers happen when God remembers a person.

Beloved,"the end of the power of the devil in your life has come; your time of visitation has arrived and God is about to remember you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": It is easier for a woman to forget her child than for God to forget you.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to enter into a covenant walk with God.

2. Intensify your study of the Word and live a lifestyle of prayer consistently.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I thank You for remembering me always; I ask for the grace to draw closer to You in personal intimacy, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": GOD WILL REMEMBER YOU

QUOTE: God with a person equals success. And since prayer makes God to be with a person,"the prayerful are always the successful. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": 2 Kings 22:3 to 23:30,"Acts 21":37 to 22:16,"Psalm 1":1 to 6,"Proverbs 18":11 to 12.
AMAZING FACT: The brain operates on the same amount of power as 10-watt light bulb.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 03/12/1818 – Illinois became the 21st U.S. state.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, December 3, 2018 - International Day of Persons with Disabilities

TOPIC: OVERCOMING BARRIERS (I)

Read: Exodus 3:10-17

MEMORISE: So He said, "I will certainly be with you. And this shall be a sign to you that I have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain" (Exodus 3:12).

EXPOSITION

God called Moses to do a great work for Him that would also bless the Israelites. Moses’ response to this awesome invitation was to offer excuses for why he could not obey. This kind of attitude, which can be called a “faith barrier” - can thwart our spiritual lives in Moses’ life, we see areas of weakness that can create, such a faith barriers:
Poor self-image. When God gave the command to go to Pharaoh and lead the Israelites out of Egypt, Moses’ immediate response was to say, Who am I…? (Exo 3:11). Perhaps, he was thinking of his occupation as a lowly shepherd living in Midian. 

Maybe he was referring to his upbringing and separation from his birthroot (Exo. 2:1-4). Or he might have been recalling his past, when he killed an Egyptian and had to flee (Exo. 2:12). Whatever Moses’ objection was, the Lord answered with a wonderful promise: I will certainly be with you (3:12).

Ignorance of God’s greatness. In order to carry out God’s plan, we need to believe fully in the One who has called us. When Moses questioned his assignment again, the Lord answered by revealing Himself as the great I AM and the One who had promised to rescue the Israelites (vv. 14-17). By trusting in the character and promises of almighty God, Moses would be able to carry out this seemingly impossible assignment.

Faith barriers hinder the flow of divine power in our lives, slow spiritual growth, and prevent us from fully carrying out the Father’s will. We must remember who He is and where power comes from. We know that our heavenly Father is sovereign over all, and His Spirit empowers us to follow through in obedience. Whatever are your barriers today, God is able to rescue you completely.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, rule against anything that may serve as barriers to my fulfilling Your mandate for my life.

2. Lord, let Your grace to do exploits for You rest upon me, in Jesus’ name.

3. Lord continue to prove Your presence with me in all my life endeavours.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 40 -41
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM