The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 2nd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 2ND DECEMBER.

GRACE FOR MORE

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:6).

When the Lord gives you an assignment, He empowers you for whatever He calls you to do, by granting you grace for the job. When He increases your responsibilities, He also increases the grace. Except He increases your ability for the higher responsibility, you really can’t accomplish that purpose. That’s why increased grace is so important. Grace here, is the bestowal of special favour and ability to fulfil God’s plan for your life.

Furthermore, as you study the Scriptures, you’d discover that there’re different graces. For instance, there’s the grace for salvation, and every child of God received that grace. The Bible says, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9). It’s akin to what the Bible says concerning faith: “…according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith” (Romans 12:3).

Just as God dealt to everyone in Christ the measure of faith, even so has the grace for salvation been given to all men. But then, there’s the gift of faith, which is different from the measure of faith given to us in Christ. Likewise, Titus 2:11 says, “For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men.” But there’re also different graces in Christ.
Hebrews 4:16 says, “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, AND FIND GRACE TO HELP IN TIME OF NEED.” In other words, there’s grace for your assignment; there’s a grace for anything the Lord instructs you to do or that’s consistent with His plan and purpose for your life. Therefore, knowing the Lord’s plans and purposes, you can obtain whatever grace you require. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for lavishing me with grace. I take advantage of this grace, riding on it to fulfil your plans and purposes for my life. I make full proof of your grace in my life, for my work, ministry, academics, health, finances, and all that I’m involved with, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace [which was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

Galatians 6:18 Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with your spirit. Amen.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 3:11-24 & Ezekiel 47-48

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 6:1-10 & Joel 2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

2ND DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am God’s workmanship; recreated in Christ Jesus unto good works. I am thoroughly nourished and fortified for the victorious life by the Word. I acknowledge my origin, heritage, and personality in Christ; therefore, my faith is operative and effective!

I am God’s best, His cream and beauty, and my life is for His glory, now and forever. Hallelujah! I’ve been granted insight into the mysteries and secrets of all that the Father did for me in Christ, with the full understanding of my place in Him, the position of authority I occupy in Him, and my oneness with Him. I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.

I am over and above all circumstances. Hallelujah! The Lord has perfected all that concerns me; for I am the expression of His glory, grace, wisdom, and righteousness. I walk in preordained pathways, and I make progress by the Word, living triumphantly to the glory of God’s Name. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: THE PURPOSE OF BEING ALIVE.

MEMORISE:

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2

READ: Luke 13:6-9

6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

The parable told by Jesus of the farm owner and his fruitless fig tree should make us realize that nothing goes for nothing. The farm owner was not keeping the fig tree on his farm for decorative purpose; he wanted it for fruits. After waiting for years, the tree remained fruitless, and so he decided to get rid of it. Beloved, are you fulfilling any purpose in God’s kingdom? Are you just a statistic on the number of Christians alive or are you bearing fruit?

As long as you have breath, you have a purpose and cannot afford to stay fruitless, lest farm owner decides it’s time to cut you down. The terrifying part of today’s story is that the farm owner was prepared to disregard his labor of past years over the fruitless fig tree and ignore the potential of getting any fruits from it in future. At that point, he only counted the tree as nothing but a waste of farmland.

In today’s memory verse, Jesus clearly stated that every branch in Him that does not bear fruit will be cut off. As a born-again Christian, you are one of His branched (John 15:1). Every believer needs to be the branch of the vine that yields fruit and is pruned to yield more fruit, particularly the fruit of the Spirit- love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. Our actions, purpose and attitude need to flow from the fruit of the Spirit for us to be considered fruitful.

The good news today is that the vinedresser intervenes on behalf of the fruitless fig tree, asking the owner to give him one more year to carefully manage it. If it remained fruitless after one year, then the owner could finally decide to cut down the tree. Beloved, examine yourself today to determine if you are not currently fruitless. Perhaps you are even undergoing your one year grace period before being cut off and replaced with a fruitful tree? What is the motive behind your actions and work for God today? Are you exhibiting the fruit of the Spirit in all that you do? In addition to manifesting the fruit of the Spirit, we are also expected to bear fruits of souls into God’s kingdom, and these fruits must remain. The fruit of souls you win to Christ will remain when you follow them up and teach them the ways of the kingdom. May the Lord strengthen you as you faithfully do all this in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to fulfill the purpose for my existence in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 40

John 6:25-51

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: WONDERFUL STORY OF LOVE.

1. Wonderful story of love;
Tell it to me again;
Wonderful story of love;
Wake the immortal strain!
Angels with rapture announce it,
Shepherds with wonder receive it;
Sinner, oh, won’t you believe it?
Wonderful story of love.

o Refrain:
Wonderful! Wonderful!
Wonderful, wonderful story of love.

2. Wonderful story of love;
Though you are far away;
Wonderful story of love;
Still He doth call today;
Calling from Calvary’s mountain,
Down from the crystal-bright fountain,
E’en from the dawn of creation,
Wonderful story of love.

3. Wonderful story of love;
Jesus provides a rest;
Wonderful story of love;
For all the pure and blest,
Rest in those mansions above us,
With those who’ve gone on before us,
Singing the rapturous chorus,
Wonderful story of love.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SUNDAY 2ND DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: 4 LEVELS OF GROWTH!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 5:1-11?

There are four level of growth: The 1st is the “GIVE ME” stage. This is the stage when people come to church or live their lives by saying, “I came all this way to be here so you’d better motivate and inspire me. Give me something powerful! Give me the secret. Preach it preacher…” “GIVE ME” people want what you have without paying the price. This is a SELFISH and dangerous everyone. There are many “GIVE ME” people in churches, marriages, businesses, etc. The 2nd level of growth is the “HELP ME” stage. When a child gets a little older and more mature, instead of always saying, “Give Me,” they’ll say, Help Me.” ‘Help me with my homework,” etc.

Someone might say, “Help me set appointments or close some deals. I want to be successful but I need you to Help Me.” Then there is a 3rd level. It’s the “TEST ME” stage. As you grow in life, family and ministry, there comes the willingness to seek out experiences. You are ready to risks and test your skills in the laboratory of life. You say to life, your boss, pastor, spouse, children, parents, helpers – “TEST ME”! Give me a job, a goal, a project. Put me in the game and let me test my skills.” The 4th level is the “USE ME” stage. The believer who is learning, applying and doing, knows who he is, how he is wired, where he is going and why! “I am 42 years old in the Lord and I know that I can’t be a ‘Someday-One day-Almost’ kind of person for the rest of my life.”

You must move past the “Give Me,” “Help Me,” and “Test Me” stages of life and be fully engaged and ready for the responsibility of the, “USE ME” stage. Tell the LORD, “Here Am I Lord, USE ME.” Stop sitting down in depression and waiting for your miracle! The “USE ME” stage is the ladder to your DECORATION pavilion! It is the quickest road to your reward season! It is your fastest route to shocking breakthroughs from your life’s boat! Ask Peter (Today’s scripture)! Let Him use your boat – your finances, your time, your talents, etc. Stretch and work for God in your own little corner of this vanity paradise! Life is a series of seasons and it is valuable to your future that you identify where you are and where you need to be. But never forget that the ultimate is the “USE ME” stage!

_ODM IN EVERY HAMPER! Give out the 2019 ODM copy to souls! I see you moving from STORY to GLORY for every copy given out this month! Amen!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship to God.??
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.

2. Lord, USE ME and use my life to show that You are a rewarder! Holy Ghost, do for me what You did for Peter! Cancel my past years of struggle. Still pray about this last month of 2018

3. Lord, I surrender and determine to dwell in the “USE ME” stage. I decree: Every altar of darkness raised against me in the heavenlies, DRY UP THIS LAST MONTH in Jesus name.

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
Seeds Of Destiny 

TOPIC: WRONG ASSOCIATION - AN OBSTACLE TO DEDICATION

(FROM THE DECEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SUNDAY,"DECEMBER 02, 2018

SCRIPTURE": Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
1 Corinthians 15:33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Anyone who does not strengthen your conviction and provide inspiration and motivation to you is not a friend.
Yesterday,"we saw that there are benefits in serving God. God is not a user of men, rather, He is a raiser of men. So, releasing yourself to the service of God is a pathway to accessing the blessings of God.

However, there are some obstacles that prevent a person from serving God or living a dedicated life. These obstacles can make a person become a slothful and lethargic Christian.

Now, one of such obstacles is THE WRONG ASSOCIATION.
I would like you to take note of the following points regarding association":
a. Your association can either corrupt or correct your character,"depending on who you associate with.
b. Your association can either be a blessing or a curse to your life and destiny.
c. Your association can either upgrade or downgrade your life and destiny. People’s lives can either be upgraded or degraded because of their choice of association.
d. Your friends affect your spiritual fire, passion, enthusiasm and zeal. When you are connected to a fire-brand person, you are set on fire.
e. Your friends affect your faith and your conviction.
f. Your friends affect your future ultimately. Anyone who does not strengthen your conviction and provide inspiration and motivation is not a friend.
Beloved, if you want to maintain your spiritual fire, be selective in your relationships.

REMEMBER THIS": Anyone who does not strengthen your conviction and provide inspiration is not a friend

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Choose your friends deliberately and wisely.
2. Dissociate yourself from every wrong association.
3. Be a faithful friend.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to dissociate myself from every wrong association and influence around my life. Lead me to the right people and help me to be a faithful friend, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": OBSTACLES TO DEDICATION.
QUOTE: Character determines leadership,"cha
racter determines authority; character determines influence. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": 2 Kings 20:1 to 22:2,"Acts 21":18 to 36,"Psalm 150":1 to 6,"Proverbs 18":9 to 10.
AMAZING FACT: Reading out loud to kids accelerates their brain development.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 02/12/1970 – The United States Environmental Protection Agency begins operation

PROPHETIC PARENTAL DECLARATION

The arrows of death, destruction and distraction will never locate you; any curse laid on you by anyone both in the past and present, is reversed in Jesus’ Name (By Dr Paul Enenche).
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, December 2, 2018 – International Day of the Abortion of Slavery

Bondage IN DISGUISE!
Read: John 8:31-41

MEMORISE:
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed (John 8:36).

EXPOSITION

Of course, “There is nothing like freedom”. This is because of its obvious merits. Yes! Nobody cherishes bondage, chains and servitude! Freedom or independence, in all ramifications, brings joy, happiness, pleasure, comfort, peace, and progress, to mention but a few. According to the Bible, Jesus’ definition of freedom is in line with knowing the Truth (Jesus Christ). The listeners, who were mere religious adherents, contested that they were not in bondage, while Jesus was discussing the topic, whereas they blindly were.

Every grown-up child always desires to be “free” from the supervision, superintending and control of his or her parents at some point in life. At childhood, he/she feels the monitoring and supervision are too much! As a result of this shallow thinking, the child feels he/she is in bondage! As time goes on, there comes when the child starts to live on his/her own, taking certain decisions (what to eat, where to go, what to wear, when to play, when to sleep, whom to associate with…). The child feels happy and excited about this; he/she wishes this ‘freedom’ continues for life!

However, when the so-called ‘freedom’ is abused, it becomes a kind of bondage in disguise. For instance, when a ‘free’ child now feels he/she can do and undo certain things, not minding the consequences of such things, he/she puts him/herself in bondage of sin.

Dear young one, do not abuse the freedom you have on campus by indulging in gangsterism, cultism, alcoholism, and other immoralities.
All these, no doubt lead into everlasting bondage, though in disguise!

You can free yourself today, if you have been entangled, by submitting totally to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and godly counsels/supervisions of your parents, pastor, and elderly ones. Stay truly free in Christ Jesus name, as we celebrate the International Day for the Abortion of Slavery.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I claim my freedom, in You, from all forms of slavery that the devil plunges man today, in Jesus’ name.

2. I refuse to abuse my freedom in Christ, in Jesus’ name.

3. Lord, deliver the Church from the licentiousness that the influence of foreign culture has brought on the practice of our Christianity in the land today

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 38 - 39
Good morning and happy new week. May you be too relevant to be ignored amidst your contemporaries and family.
Jesus' second coming is imminent. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM