The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 30th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 30TH NOVEMBER.

IN UNION WITH THE FATHER.

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (John 14:10).

The Lord Jesus called the Holy Spirit the Father that dwelt in Him, identifying the Holy Spirit as the One who worked miracles through Him while He walked the earth. Furthermore, in John 8:38, He said, “I speak that which I have seen with my Father….” It’s thus clear that Jesus walked in union with the Father in an extraordinary way. He did nothing without the power of the Holy Spirit.

He said in John 5:19, “…Verily, verily, I say to you, The Son can do nothing by himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.” He was always conscious of His inseparable oneness with the Father. No wonder He was such an outstanding success for us to emulate. We must walk in union with the Father as He did.

Having received the Holy Spirit, the Father lives in you now, for you’re His temple. So, like Jesus, you’re in the Father, and the Father is in you. Become conscious of this reality. Become conscious that you’re not alone. You don’t have to try to reach out to the Father; He’s in you. You don’t even need to cry or yell for Him to hear you. Everywhere you go, you go in and with the Father who lives permanently in you.

The Holy Spirit is your Father for real. He knows you more than you know yourself. There’s nothing about you that’s strange to Him. He’s more passionate about your success than you could ever be. Simply accept what He sees you to be, and endorse the picture; then, you’re ready to walk in union with Him.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the great honour and privilege of being in fellowship with you. I’m guided to know your perfect will, and I’m led in the way that I should go, because I’m walking in union with you. My life is for your glory, today, and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Galatians 4:6-7 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 1-2:1-14 & Ezekiel 43-44

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 4:1-11 & Hosea 13-14

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

30TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am not of this world! I am full of days; wealth and riches are in my house. I am mightily blessed of Lord! This is my day and my time, I am living in the morning of my life. The Joy of the Lord is my strength and I am celebrating my riches lavishly. I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ; therefore, success is my birthright, excellence is my calling, and winning is my lifestyle.

I do not fail because failure is not consistent with my nature. God’s nature is at work in me, and I am connected to an endless stream of prosperity, riches, and glory. I will never be broke and I will never be poor, for I have an inestimable and inexhaustible inheritance in Christ Jesus.

Even now, the Father has made all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]. I am on top and I win every everywhere. Glory to God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 30TH NOVEMBER,"2018

*DISCOVERING PURPOSE AND FULFILLING DESTINY*

SCRIPTURE": For I am now ready to be offered,"and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith": Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness….2 Timothy 4:6-8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your endowment reveals your assignment.

One of the best things that can happen to a person is coming to a point where he is sure he is not wasting his life on earth. It is realising,"at the last minute of your life on earth like Paul the Apostle did, that you have fought a good fight and finished your course; that you have kept the faith and ready to be offered; that a crown of righteousness is waiting for you.

Now, arriving at this point becomes impossible when purpose is not known. So, it is critical to find out how to discover purpose. How is purpose discovered?
1. Through Divine encounter or revelation
This is having an encounter with God and He reveals your purpose to you like He revealed to Moses.

2. The passion of heart
Your purpose is anchored on your passion. The problem that bothers you is a clue to the solution you are to offer.

3. Affection
What you love doing naturally that gives you joy is a clue to your assignment on earth.

4. Potential
Your endowment reveals your assignment. Fishes were created to live inside water so God had to equip their system with survival mechanism (Gill system, fin, etc.) in the water.

5. Dreams and visions
That which comes to your mind persistently is a clue to your purpose.

Beloved, do you want to fulfil your destiny? Discover your purpose, live it out and trust God for the grace to empty all He has invested in you for His own glory.

Remember this": Your endowment reveals your assignment.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. If you have not yet discovered your purpose,"meditate on the above-mentioned points in our study today and apply them in your life.
2. Move with a sense of urgency on the matter of destiny fulfilment; remember, we do not have eternity to fulfil destiny.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DISCOVERING PURPOSE AND FULFILLING DESTINY

PRAYER: Lord,"I trust You for direction in my life’s journey. Help me to do all You expect of me before leaving this world, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Daniel 7:1 to 28,"1 John 1":1 to 10,"Psalm 119":153 to 176,"Proverbs 28":23 to 24

QUOTE: Never accept or give any excuse for being where you are…Accept responsibility. Culled 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The brain contains 86 billion nerve cells joined by 100 trillion connections. This is more than the number of stars in the Milky Way.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 30/11/2005 – John Sentamu becomes the first black archbishop in the Church of England with his enthronement as the 97th Archbishop of York.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: FRIDAY 30TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: ROBERT SCHULLER: GOD’S GRACE IN TOUGH TIMES!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOB 5:17-27; JEREMIAH 29:11?

Welcome to today’s devotional! God wants you to listen to the words of the late Dr. Robert Schuller, a man of God that died from esophageal cancer a few years ago. He had written one of the best books ever sold in human history – “TOUGH TIMES DON’T LAST, BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO.” May the Holy Ghost use it to dissolve depression/doubt from your heart. Hear him:

“I have four daughters, one son and 12 grandchildren. A wonderful family, but our family had tough times. My wife had cancer and had a breast removed. While I was in South Korea ministering, I got a call from America and the caller said: ‘Dr. Schuller, your daughter Carol has been in an accident and after much medical effort, the leg had to be removed (amputated).’ My wife and I caught the first flight home to America. On the way back, I could tell I was going to cry. I went to the toilet and closed the door. I started to cry out aloud in the plane and prayed, ‘Oh God, if there is a God, why did this have to happen? It hurts one so badly to know that when I get home, my daughter would have only one leg.’ Then a thought went through my mind: PLAY IT DOWN AND PLAY IT UP! I thought to myself: It’s not so bad! She still has one leg, two arms, her face, two eyes – she’s alive. I looked at what she had left, instead of what she had lost.

Today, twelve years later, the beautiful girl is married with two children. Today, she is an inspiration to many.” Job 5:19 says: “He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.” What an inspiration! Life may not be fair, but God is always good! Birds were made to fly! Flowers were meant to blossom! Human beings are designed to believe in beauty/hope! Hear Philips Brooks: “Do not pray for easy lives! Pray to be stronger men! Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers, pray for powers equal to your task.” The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God cannot keep you or to where the arms of God cannot support you; where the riches of God cannot supply your needs, where the power of God cannot endow you! So, hold on! Trust Him and move on! His thought for you are GOOD (Jer. 29:11)! Before the last day of this year, you will testify in Jesus wonderful name!

PRAY POINTS: Take Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…??
1. Worship God and pray about today’s message as led.

2. Thank God for the next and last month – December!

3. O Lord, through every experience of life, take me to the place of my destiny by force in Jesus name (Pray well).

4. As 2018 ends, satan, you hinderer of destinies, receive double frustration daily in Jesus name (Pray it seriously about your life as led).

5. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers today and daily. See pages 7-9 today!

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 30TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: SEASONED WITH SALT?

MEMORISE:
Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Colossians 4:6

READ: Ephesians 4:29

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

As seen in today's memory verse, the Holy Spirit demands that our speech be seasoned with salt. When cooking, it does not matter how many delicious ingredients you have in the soup, if you don't add salt, your food may taste bland. In the same way, no matter how holy or filled with the Holy Spirit you claim to be, if your speech is not seasoned with salt, you are distasteful to God and man. In fact, all your claims are lies, because Luke 6:45 says:

“A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.”

In other words, what comes out of your mouth is an indication of what is in your heart. If you are truly holy and filled with the Holy Spirit, it will reflect in your words and show in how you speak to others.

When you become born again, one of the first changes that will be noticed in you is your language. Evil words will no longer be able to come our of your mouth because they are no longer in your heart. From James 3:3-4, we understand that if our tongues can only be under the control of Jesus Christ, then we will walk in His perfect will:

“Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.”

If people complain about the way you talk, then you need to check your salvation. If your words are bringing sorrow to others, then your speech needs to be seasoned with salt. Are you using the same tongue that you use to praise God to also insult people? Are you telling lies with your tongue and also quoting scriptures with that same tongue? If your tongue is not for Christ, it does not matter how much of His word you say, it is powerless and useless in your mouth. Some preachers preach for long hours and the word does not seem to have any effect in the lives of people; the reason is because the tongue preaching is not if God. If you can consecrate your tongue to God, you will see a serious transformation in the power of your words. Your words will begin to heal the sick, deliver captives, raise the dead and convict sinners.

KEY POINT:
Watch your heart, because that is where your words are formed. Speak life where everything seems dead, speak peace wherever there is conflict, and speak love to the depressed.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 36-37, John 5:30-47

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, November 30, 2018

TOPIC: MERCY FOR MERIT

Read: Romans 9:6-21
MEMORISE: Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens (Romans 9:18).

EXPOSITION

Mercy can be basically said to be “an unmerited favour.” If we are to go by merit, no direct, indirect or extended descendant of Adam deserves it, because mankind lost it fundamentally since the Eden saga (Gen. 3:1ff). In the contemporary life, almost everything is claimed to be gotten on merit: gain employments, university admissions, elections, into governances just to mention few. However, justification for the claim is unrealistic in our world of godfatherism, nepotism, tribalism and highly opinionated religionism!

Mercy is not saying “Even if he sins and continues sinning, he is still My chosen one.” Nothing like that, going by scriptures! Rather, mercy says “Though I chastise him sore, with plenteous mercy I will restore him.” Consider David. By merit, he was unqualified to ask. The odd against him was that he was the last among his father’s sons. But by God’s unquestionable judgement, he was preferred above others who seemingly merited it! Mercy has been there before you were born. The fact that you are alive even when countless of your mates have gone shows, primarily, that God has mercy on you.

Esau and Jacob were never born by prophecy, yet God chose (loved; preferred) the latter above the former. God makes no mistakes. He knows end from the beginning. He was never partial, and can still never be. May His mercy speak for you where merit fails, in Jesus’ name.

Do you want to continue to enjoy the mercy of God? Make Jesus Christ your Lord and shepherd, dwell in His Word and walk consistently, then you would not be cut off (Psalm 23).

PRAYER POINTS

1. I have no power of my own. I confess to you, Jesus. You are my all in all.

2. Lord Jesus, let Your mercy speak for me where merit fails.

3. Pray that God should in His infinite mercies visit prisons with His salvation, and grant release to those who are languishing therein for sins they know nothing of.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 34 -35

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM