The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 29th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 29TH NOVEMBER.

FAITH IN THE WORD.

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17).

Once, Simon Peter and his colleagues had rounded off an unsuccessful fishing expedition, and were preparing to anchor their boat when Jesus came by. He asked Peter to move his boat a little further into the sea to enable Him minister to the teeming crowd from there.

Peter obliged, and Jesus preached from Peter’s boat. When Jesus was done ministering, He said to Peter, “…Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.” Notice the underlined portion of Peter’s response; he said, “…Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing:
NEVERTHELESS AT THY WORD I WILL LET DOWN THE NET” (Luke 5:4-5). What had happened to Peter? Faith was imparted to him while listening to Jesus preach and teach; it was therefore easy for him to act on the words of the Master.

Even though Peter knew that it wasn’t naturally possible for him and his colleagues to catch any fish in that area, having troubled that part of the sea by their tireless effort all night long, he acted in faith on the words of Jesus, and the result was beyond his imagination. The Bible says, “…they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink” (Luke 5:6-7).

The importance of faith in the life of a Christian can’t be overemphasised. But what’s faith? It’s the response of the human spirit to the Word of God. When you hear the Word of God, and respond accordingly, without any form of doubt or unbelief like Peter exhibited, you’re sure to have a testimony. So, keep increasing your faith through the Word, and strengthen it by exercising it; that is, by putting the Word to work.

PRAYER

Dear Father, as I hear, study, and meditate on the Word, my faith is built strong, and as I act on the Word, it prevails and it’s strengthened. I triumph over circumstances because I’m the seed of Abraham. I have strong, unwavering faith, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this [which is done] to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Peter 3 & Ezekiel 41-42

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 3:11-22 & Hosea 11-12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

29TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am loaded on the inside! I am not ordinary, eternity is laid in my heart; therefore, my days on earth are days of glory, days of grace. The Word of God produces in me a harvest of what it talks about as I put it to work and act my faith in every situation and circumstance. I and the Father are one, He’s put within me the dynamic ability to cause changes.

Today, I take full advantage of my supernatural abilities in Christ and effect changes in and around me. I am full of God’s might, and function by His power and glory. I am conscious of the supernatural life of God that is in my spirit, I walk in preordained pathways; for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory.

Thus, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord. I live out the transcendent life of greatness, excellence, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 29TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: MISSING THE WORLD?

MEMORISE:
And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. Luke 9:62

READ: 1 John 2:15-17

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

There is a natural feeling in every human being called nostalgia. It is the feeling you get when you miss someone or something that was once a part of your life. When you become born again, a lot of things about you change. Your friends, choice of drinks, fun spots, daily schedule, speech and many more things change. The difference between being born again and just keeping away from these things is that when you are born again, you become a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17). The old man dies and a new man with new appetites is born. You will begin to long for times of fellowship in church, and when you wake up in the morning, you will not be able to do anything else until you have read your Bible and have had your quiet time with God. The bad things you used to do will begin to irritate you and you will now feel ashamed that you once did them. For this reason, when I see some Christians whose conduct suggests that they still miss the world, I begin to wonder if they ever really became born again.

Sometimes, people angrily say, "He is very lucky that I have given my life to Christ; if it were in those days when I was in the world, I would have slapped him!" They also say, "If we were not in church, I would have finished you!" People who speak this way about their days in the world are actually missing the world, and in their heart, they have already gone back into the world. If remedial steps are not taken, they will soon be completely backslidden. When you talk about those bad old days as if they were good old days, without any form of shame, you are missing the world. You need to pray to God to consecrate you afresh.

Whenever I remember my days in the world, I feel ashamed of myself. I see that old man as a great fool, and I detest the things he valued so highly then. Great fear comes on me when I consider that I would still have been on my way to hell if Jesus had not saved me. If this is not how you feel when you remember your days in the world, then something is wrong somewhere. The devil has begun luring you back into the world and you need to take heed lest you fall. The devil is very wily, and he knows how to make a person backslide without the fellow even realising it. You must wake up from your slumber and push his ideas out of your mind with God's help. Consume more of God's word till you are sanctified. Keep away from those things and people who make your old lifestyle look attractive to you. Do not forsake the fellowship of the brethren, and pray without ceasing. You will not go back to the world in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, in any way I miss the world without realising it, please make me see it and rescue me from the tricks of the devil in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 34-35, John 5:1-29

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 29TH NOVEMBER,"2018

*THE X-RAY OF DESTINY FULFILMENT*

SCRIPTURE": And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,"to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8":28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Everyone was born loaded,"no one was born empty; your assignment is to die empty.

Yesterday, it was established that the discovery of purpose and living in purpose equals the fulfilment of destiny. When you discover your purpose for living and walk in that purpose, then you can fulfil your destiny.

Today, we are going to x-ray what it means to fulfil destiny and subsequently we will look at discovering purpose":
1. Destiny fulfilment means giving full expression to your potential
This is offering your world what has been loaded into you by God. The truth is,"everyone was born loaded, no one was born empty; your assignment is to die empty. That is, by the time you are dying, you should have offloaded all your potentials.

2. Destiny fulfilment means living your making instead of making a living. Living your making means living out what God made you for. There are people who try to make a living but that’s just survival. Also, there are those who live their making; these are those who make impact. If God made you to be a worshipper like David, a dream interpreter like Joseph, live it out.

3. Fulfilling your destiny means giving pleasure to your Maker
It is giving pleasure to your creator with your existence by satisfying and justifying the reason for your creation.

Beloved, make up your mind to discover and fulfil God’s purpose for your life.

Remember this": Everyone was born loaded,"no one was born empty; your assignment is to die empty.

ASSIGNMENTS":
1. Answer these questions within you and make amends where necessary: Is your life giving pleasure to God? How many lives are you impacting with your potentials? Are you a plus or a minus to God’s Kingdom?
2. Make an eternal impact in the lives of people daily; preach to at least a soul daily.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": DISCOVERING PURPOSE AND FULFILLING DESTINY
PRAYER: O Lord,"my heart desire is to please You always. Please show me what to do in order to function according to the purpose You created me for, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Daniel 6:1 to 28,"2 Peter 3":1 to 18,"Psalm 119":129 to 152,"Proverbs 28":21 to 22

QUOTE: You need a laser beam focus and bulldog tenacity to fulfil your destiny. Culled 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Noise causes the pupils of your eyes to dilate. Even very small noises can do this.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 29/11/1877 – Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: THURSDAY 29TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE LAST STEP: YOUR WINNING STEP!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 3:4-14

In the popular and award-winning book of many generations – “Pilgrim’s Progress,” a book written with the tears of prison, the greatest number of dangers and the harshest battles were experienced more acutely near the gate of the Celestial City. It was in that region that the DOUBTING CASTLE stood and it was there that the seducing ground lured the tired travellers to slumber.

What the Holy Ghost is telling a user of today’s devotional is that it is when heaven’s breakthroughs are in full view that the gates of hell are the most persistent! Yes, just before great miracles, you experience great obstacles. Most of my greatest hours of glory in life and ministry so far, always come just after serious seasons of groaning, disappointments and pain. That has been a regular pattern in my walk with God which I cannot explain! I have never experienced a promotion without severe pressure! I cannot explain why God uses “wounds” to make me wiser in life/ministry! Yes, it is the “wounds” of battles that produces the uncommon wisdom for living!

So, as 2018 is ending, watch and pray because it is just before your breakthrough that the battle is hottest. That’s why Galatians 6:9 (KJV) is vital: “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Note: “IF WE FAINT NOT!” That means “IF YOU DON’T GIVE UP IN TRUSTING GOD!” Today’s scripture also screams that you can only partake of Christ (experience His goodness), if you hold your confidence (your trust and courage) steadfast till the end. Did you get that? TILL THE END! War Generals say the greatest challenge in any battle is holding on for the last half hour! No wonder Shakespeare often says: Much rain wear down the marble through persistence! The last step could be your winning step! Hold on to the end! Peace!

_(Sow the NEXT 2019 ODM and NEW “War Against Haman – 14” as Christmas/New Year gifts to others even as you prepare for the 2019 annual JANUARY 21-DAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER AND FASTING programme)._

PRAYER POINTS:

Take any song of worship as led now.

1. Worship the Lord and ask for the grace to hold on.

2. Pray for the grace to press on. As 2018 ends,
refuse to be converted to a “living dead” in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously for one week – 7 days).

3. I shall not bow to discouragement! I shall not give up at the edge of my breakthrough in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).

4. Cancel every end-of-year BAD NEWS!
5. I scatter every EVIL COVEN/DIVINATION TABLE set up against my destiny in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).

6. Pray about today and any other prayer as led!
For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)

_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, November 29, 2018

PREVAILING PRAYER

READ: James 5:13-18
13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
MEMORISE: And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit (James 5:18)

EXPOSITION

Prayer is talking to God, and God also talking back to us. It goes beyond closing eyes, kneeling down, mountaineering and other spiritual rituals we put in prayer. It is an art and act. Though it is a noun, yet it is more of a verb (an action word) than a naming word. Somebody says: “While our preaching affects the pew; our prayers affects God,” How? Our prayers move God, if they are rightly channeled by right persons (Jas. 5:16b).

Prayer should be part and parcel of every Christian. This is because it builds and cements or reinforces our relationship with God.

Let us see 7 things that prayer does:

1. Prayer moves mountains Lk. 6?:12; Mk 11:24;

2. Prayer changes situations Acts 12:1-7;

3. Prayer moves the hand of God James 5:17;

4. Prayer solves problems James 5:15;

5. Prayer makes the impossible possible Mt. 17:21;

6. Prayer gives rest to the mind Mt 26:41

7. Prayer breaks iron bars Acts 12:1-7.

It is because prayer is answered that makes people to pray (1 Jhn 5:14).

Prayer, when said with godly motive and by the right person, is answered timely. You must persist to prevail in prayers. Jacob is a classic example. He wrestled in prayer and prevailed. The spiritual battle of life is won or lost in our prayers.

Some play while they should pray. Why won’t such turn prey for devil? Elijah was said to be a man of like passion, but are you like him in prayer? When answers seem not forthcoming, don’t stop praying, because when you stop praying you start sinning. You can only stop sinning when you start praying the way Christ wants it. May your prayer life be energized.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, teach me how to pray prevailing prayers.

2. Practical: Pray to God regarding something
specific, and exercise true faith to receive it.

3. Ask God to restore the spirit of right praying in our churches, so that the godly legacies we have received would not become history.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 32-33

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM