The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 27th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 27TH NOVEMBER.

TAKE HIM AT HIS WORD.

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it (Isaiah 55:11).

Mark 7 tells the story of a Syrophenician woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit. She cried after the Lord Jesus, imploring Him to heal her daughter, but the Master didn’t respond. She remained persistent, until the disciples were somewhat embarrassed, and besought Jesus to send her away. Jesus then said to her, “...Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it unto the dogs” (Mark 7:27). Undaunted by this response, she replied, “…Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children’s crumbs” (Mark 7:28). The woman had great faith, which the Lord commended, saying, “…For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter” (Mark 7:29).

Notice that Jesus didn’t talk to the demon; He didn’t say, “Devil, go out of the girl!” Rather, while talking to the woman, He said, “The demon is gone out of your daughter.” That was all the woman needed—a word from the Master—and she took a hold of that word by faith.

A similar story is that of a nobleman whose son was dying. He came and talked to Jesus and all the Master said was, “Go thy way; thy son liveth….” The Bible says, “…the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way” (John 4:50). That was faith; he took the Master at His Word and went away, expecting a miracle. On his way home, his servants met him and announced to him, “...Thy son liveth” (John 4:51). The Bible says, “Then enquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him” (John 4:52). The man then realised that the miracle took place at the same time Jesus spoke the words of healing.
All you need to come out of any predicament is a word from God: find out what He has said concerning your situation, and take a hold of His Word, standing your ground in faith. When you exercise faith in the Word, it’ll produce results in you and for you—you’ll surely have a testimony.

PRAYER

Righteous Father, I rejoice today at your Word that’s building my faith strong, and influencing my actions. Your Word is my life, and the light that shows me how to walk on the paths of victory, prosperity, and success, from day to day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Peter 1 & Ezekiel 37-38

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 2:13-29 & Hosea 7-8

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

27TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am a tree of righteousness; the planting of the Lord. I am planted in the house of the Lord, and I flourish and produce excellent results. I am fruitful and productive; I bring forth fruits at all times. I am loaded; I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body!

Divinity is expressed through me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! The Word of God and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body through and through. I’ve been chosen, ordained, commissioned and appointed to bring forth lasting results. I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the saviour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place. This is my year of the supernatural.

The Father has given unto me all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who had called me unto glory and virtue. Therefore, I bring forth from the fullness in my spirit, I bring forth supernatural ideas, supernatural wealth and prosperity. I will never cease from yielding fruits because I and the Lord are one. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: BEFORE THE GATE SHUTS

MEMORISE:
For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Romans 9:15

READ: Ecclesiastes 8:11-13

11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

12 Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:

13 But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.

One observable fact about human beings is that anytime they engage in wrong deeds that deserve to be punished and the punishment does not occur, they will assume that they can press forward with their evil deeds without any consequences. In other words, impunity reigns where justice does not take its full course. For example, if you commit a sin in secret, and you hear the pastor say, "There is nothing hidden that will not come into the open", you will get worried with thoughts like "Oh! I have done this thing and my secret will soon be out!" However, after you wait for a while anf your secret is not exposed, you will then say to yourself, "Oh! So they lied; I can continue enjoying myself in sin and no one will know!" Don't be deceived; you are only enjoying God's mercy for a while. You need to understand that the gate of mercy is a very wide gate. Speaking of its dimension, Psalm 108:4 says:

“For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.”

Anybody can run through the gate of mercy, no matter how big his or her sins are, but this gate has a peculiar manner of closing. It closes very rapidly in a way no one can explain. As big as it is, this gaye of mercy can snap shit within a split second. For this reason, Proverbs 29:1 says:

“He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.”

Once the gate of mercy snaps shut for an individual, it can never be opened again, irrespective of how much anyone pleads. Someone very close to me was brought to us for prayers one day. She was very sick and close to death. As I laid my hand on her, I felt the anointing flowed through my hand, but as it got to her head, it returned immediately. I asked God why, and He said, "I have had mercy and warned her several times, but she wouldn't listen. It is now My turn to refuse to heal her." I ran to the altar and cried to God, saying "Please Lord, You said You don't want the destruction of a sinner and Your mercy endures forever; please have mercy!" I ran back to her and placed my hand on head again. The anointing flowed through my hand, got to her head and returned again. I ran back to the altar, pleading for God to have mercy on her, but before long, she died. Although the gate of mercy is very large, please don't take it for granted; it can suddenly close at any time! For every sinner, there is always a last chance. If you are in secret sin, you don't know what time God has fixed as your own last chance. It might be the last time you got away with that sin. Why don't you confess and forsake your sins today. Surely, no sin is worth the price of your eternity.

KEY POINT:
Change now before it is too late.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 31-32, John 4:7-30

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY SINS

1. What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Chorus:
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

2. For my cleansing this I see
Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
For my pardon this my plea

3. Nothing can my sin erase
Naught of works, 'tis all of grace

4. This is all my hope and peace
This is all my righteousness
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 27TH NOVEMBER,"2018

*NO PRISON CAN HOLD YOU DOWN*

SCRIPTURE": If the Son therefore shall make you free,"ye shall be free indeed. John 8":36

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The power of God has the capacity to loose all bands and chains.

Previously,"we saw that the Power of God has the capacity to shake and destroy the foundation of a prison and force open the prison doors.

Now, it is also important to know that the power of God has the capacity to loose all bands and chains (Acts 16":26). If the prison door is opened but the prisoner’s chain is still on him,"then freedom is not complete. Some people almost shared a testimony but it got aborted. This time around the testimony must happen because the bands must be loosed.

When someone in prison receives a presidential pardon, he is removed from the prison, the bad record is deleted, and his status as a prisoner changed.

Now, we, as God’s children received the Presidential pardon when God, the President of all presidents sent His only begotten Son to come and die for us and drop all charges against us on the Cross of Calvary. Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law being made a curse for us (Galatians 3":13); He took our place. We were justified (Romans 3:24; 5:9); the word justified is Just-As-If-I’d Never Done It. So,"the devil does not have anything to use against you; no prison can hold you down.

I see prison doors open and you are coming out of every form of prison, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this": The power of God has the capacity to loose all bands and chains.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Search the scripture and locate light that confirms that your liberty in life was guaranteed.
2. Stand firm on the light and make demands on your freedom from every form of prison.
3. Live a life void of offence towards God and man.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE TERMINATION OF CAPTIVITY

PRAYER: Lord,"thank You for granting me freedom two thousand years ago. By the Blood of Jesus, I command every prison trying to confine me to be scattered. I am free in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Daniel 4:1 to 37,"2 Peter 1":1 to 21,"Psalm 119":97 to 112,"Proverbs 28":17 to 18

QUOTE: The secret place is a hiding place and no devil can find whom God hides. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE VOL. 2 by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: If all the DNA in your body were uncoiled,"it would stretch out to about 10 billion miles, which is from Earth to Pluto and back.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 27/11/1727 – The foundation stone to the Jerusalem Church in Berlin is laid.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: REVISITED! SECRETS UNCOVERED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 4:7-16

Today’s scripture Vs. 11 says: “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers…” Note that this verse does not refer to only MINISTRY IN THE CHURCH! That popular but misunderstood verse which contains the 5-fold ministry gifts given by God to different persons, is talking about the functioning of kingdom entrepreneurs within the marketplace as well as the move of God in the local church or BODY OF CHRIST. The 5-fold ministry encompasses a GENERAL LIFE BALANCE! The four key words in Verse 12, gives us insight: “…for the EQUIPPING of the SAINTS for the WORK of the ministry, for the EDIFYING of the body of Christ.”

The word “Equipping” means – making fit, preparing, training, perfecting, making fully qualified for service. The word “Saints” signify those that believe, who are following daily after the Lord. The word “Work” in this verse means, business, labour, career, employment, etc. Lastly the word “Edifying” means – the act of building up, to promote growth in kingdom wisdom. So from this, it is clear that the 5-fold ministry gifts does not say that these gifts were given only given to serve the local church, but to equip ALL THE SAINTS FOR WORK IN THE MARKETPLACE. And since the majority of us work in the marketplace, it is mandatory that these entrepreneurs be equipped and released to operate in their gifts in the marketplace – not just inside the church.

Can you catch that? It means the aim of any pastor, apostle, teacher, evangelist or prophet, does not end in just soul-winning, altar call, preaching Bible for holiness or just deliverance prayers, etc. It involves TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO WIN IN LIFE OUTSIDE THE CHURCH! God wants you to be complete with the “3 Ps” – PURITY, PROSPERITY AND POWER! As 2018 ends, seek these things daily! If you are called into any of the 5-fold ministry gifts, go beyond just your Sunday service. Look for practical life solutions and kingdom secrets/wisdom/
motivation to get the saints under you to be complete in Him!
https://www.facebook.com/events/
267256740659484/?ti=cl

PRAYER POINTS:

Take Song 2: When The Morning Comes…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. Lord, now I know! I refuse any plan to make my life, family and ministry to be INCOMPLETE in Jesus name.

3. Holy Ghost, show me SECRETS (KINGDOM WISDOM SECRETS) of my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.

4. Stretch out your two hands and declare now: “FAILURE, SHAME and STAGNATION” are not my names. I am a SUCCESS story and I am COMPLETE in Christ. Whatever I lay hands to do MUST prosper from this season again in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Song 2: When The Morning Comes
1. Trails dark on ev'ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He'll guide us with His eye,
And we'll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.
Chorus
By and by, when the morning comes,
All the saints of God are gathering home,
Tell the story how we’ve overcome,
2. Oft our cherished plans have failed, disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness, heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord, and according to His Word,
3. Temptations, hidden snares often take us unawares,
And our hearts are made to bleed for each thoughtless word or deed;
And we wonder why the test when we try to do our best,
But will understand it better by and by.
The Living WATER - C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

TOPIC: SUBMISSION TO AUTHORITIES

Read: Romans 13:1-7

[1]Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that are ordained of God.[2]Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.[3]For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:[4]For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.[5]Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.[6]For this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.[7]Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

MEMORISE: Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God (Romans 13:1).

EXPOSITION

In our days, there seems to exist three basic authorities–spiritual political/administrative and traditional/cultural authorities. Authority is the right to exercise certain powers over the subordinates. If a governor of a state declares a particular day as work-free for known and unknown reasons, there will be compliance. Why he is able to use such power, is the authority given to him by the Constitution. True children of God set the pace in complying strictly with all scriptural directives given by the government. You don’t portray the church of God well, if you are fond of flouting orders indiscriminately. What about your dues to the government? Render what Caesar’s to Caesar’s (Matt. 22:21).

Our spiritual heads are God-ordained just like the political ones. They are to be reverenced, honoured, obeyed and respected. The fact that some clergymen are derailing from the right path, is not a sufficient excuse to treat them with disdain. Remember David. He remains a classic example of follower who didn’t disdain the leader despite knowing that such was fumbling. He refused to pay King Saul back in his own coins, though Saul had already backslidden. He respected God’s anointed, even in death. What an example! Don’t judge them. Instead, help them in your prayers.

You cannot say you are right with God when you keep kicking and working against godly orders of the authorities. Their swords (of the God-ordained, God-instituted leaders) are not raised in vain when you keep not their instructions (Rom. 13:4). You can become a political/spiritual leader someday. How would you like your subjects to treat you? Treat your leaders in all ramifications, likewise, God enabling you.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I refuse to join the crowd to do evil.

2. Lord, give me the right humility to submit to the authorities You constitute in the Church, at home, and the society.

3. Lord, help the citizenry of this nation to be truly committed to nation building in all respect.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 27 -28
Good morning and do have a glorious day ahead.
Remember, Jesus is coming back soon. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM