The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 26th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 26TH NOVEMBER.

HE GIVES MORE GRACE…NOT MORE POWER.

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:6).

Whatever God asks you to do, He gives you the grace for it. Romans 12:6-8 says, “Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy…Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation….” So, we’re given gifts, special abilities, according to the grace that God gives us, showing that there’re different measures of grace, depending on what He tells us to do.

For example, if as a minister, you started out by reaching a certain number of people, God will give you the grace to handle that number. When you’re to reach ten times that number of people, what He does for you is to give you more grace, not more anointing or more power.

There’s nowhere in the Bible He tells us He’ll give us more power or more anointing. What power could be more than the Holy Spirit who already lives in us? He’s the power of God! However, James tells us in our opening verse, “…he giveth more grace….” What is grace? It’s the divine influence on a man’s spirit. It’s the outworking or outward reflection of that inward divine influence: the beauty, ability, perfection, excellence, virtue and glory of divinity in your human spirit.

The problem some have had is the misuse of language. What many call anointing is actually grace, but they don’t realise it. They’ll say, “God has given me a greater anointing,” no; He didn’t! He gave you more grace. That means His power that’s inside you is released more now on the outside, on the basis of His calling on your life.

You can walk in increased grace and accomplish more for the Lord! You can have His beauty, glory, and goodness released in your life in increasing measure, and the scripture tells us how: it’s by your humility, submission to the Word, and faithfulness in the things He’s called you to do.

PRAYER

Thank you, blessed Father, for giving me abundance of grace, and of the gift of righteousness. I produce excellent results by your grace that’s super-abundant on my life, causing everything I do to prosper. Your beauty, glory, and goodness are released through me in increasing measure today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 5 & Ezekiel 35-36

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 2:1-12 & Hosea 5-6
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 26TH NOVEMBER,"2018

*THE FIVE-FOLD SECRET FOR CAPTIVITY TERMINATION*

SCRIPTURE": And when Jesus saw her,"he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her": and immediately she was made straight,"and glorified God. Luke 13":12-13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Word of God manufactures a person unto freedom.

Previously,"we saw that the power of God establishes a person in freedom from captivity by destroying the foundations of prisons and opening prison doors. The Presence or the Power of God is an answer to terminating the captivities of life.

In addition, there are other factors that can terminate captivity":
1. The power of prayer
When Paul and Silas prayed and sang praises unto God,"the prison doors broke open (Acts 16":25). Prayer carries a captivity-terminating power.

2. The power of praise (Acts 16:25).
Paul and Silas sang praises,"in addition and the prison doors could not hold them anymore. Praise is a captivity terminator. You can praise your way out of the bondage of life.

3. The Power of the Word (Psalm 107":20).
The knowledge of the truth of God’s Word makes a person free. (John 8:32,"John 17":17). So,"the Word manufactures a person unto freedom.

4. The Power of the Anointing
The anointing destroys yokes (Isaiah 10":27).

5. The power of prophetic impact
The captivity of a person can be terminated when God’s prophet over his life decrees against the captivity. In Luke 13:10-13,"Jesus declared, woman thou art loosed…, laid hands on her, electrocuted the demon of paralysis, electrified her back and she got straightened on the spot.

I declare into your life today, every yoke holding you down is broken, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this": The Word manufactures a person unto freedom.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Engage the secrets mentioned in our study today and expect a captivity turnaround.
2. Be intimately and consistently connected with God in worship.
3. Vehemently refuse a life of captivity.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE TERMINATION OF CAPTIVITY.

PRAYER: Lord,"open my eyes to the truth that will guarantee my freedom from every captivity around my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Daniel 2:24 to 3:30,"1 Peter 4":7 to 5:14,"Psalm 119":81 to 96,"Proverbs 28":15 to 16

QUOTE: Prayer without ceasing is the secret of winning without ceasing. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Eagle eyes are angled 30 degrees away from centre of the face,"which gives them a greater field of view; they can see five basic colours and can detect UV light.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 26/11/1842 – The University of Notre Dame is founded.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: THE SECRETS OF LIFE

MEMORISE:

The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law. Deuteronomy 29:29

READ: Daniel 2:25-28

25 Then Arioch brought in Daniel before the king in haste, and said thus unto him, I have found a man of the captives of Judah, that will make known unto the king the interpretation.

26 The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?

27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, show unto the king;

28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

Life is crowded with a lot of mystery, and the secrets of these mysteries are in the hands of the One who created the world. Many times, a lack of knowledge or understanding of these mysteries not only brings trouble to an individual, but also spells doom for his or her destiny. This is why some people desperately and foolishly go after fortune tellers, stargazers and magicians who claim to have a "third eye". However, if you are a genuine child of God, I congratulate you, because our Father in heaven is the custodian of all the mysteries and secrets of life.

“_The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, *that we may do all the words of this law.*_”
Deuteronomy 29:29

It is pleasant to read the words of the above scripture. However, you must not lose sight of the great responsibility contained in it. God reveals secrets and mysteries to us so that we can be in advantage position to do His will. In Matthew 13:10, the disciples of Jesus came to Him and asked, " Why are you speaking to people in parables?" Jesus answered them in Matthew 13:11, saying:

“…Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.”

This truth accounts for the type of life the early disciples lived. They were able to turn their world over to God by preaching the mysteries of the gospel. Daniel and his colleagues also had access to the mysteries of heaven, so much so that they could interpretate a dream that was forgotten by a king. None of the best astrologers of their time could unfold these mysteries, even though they tried. Take note of the declaration made by these children of God in Daniel 2:28a:

“But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days.”

Beloved, if you want to have access to the secrets and mysteries of life, you must be ready to live by the commandments of God. God will always conceal His secrets and the mysteries of life from those who will make mockery or merchandise of them. However, He reveals these secrets to those who are genuine in their relationship with Him, like He did with Abraham (Genesis 18:17).

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please count me worthy to have access to the secrets of life, and the mysteries thereof, so that I may no longer grope in darkness.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 29-30, John 3:22-4:6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I Need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

Chorus:
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee,
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh bless me now, my Saviour;
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour;
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their pow'r
When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour;
Teach me Thy will,
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfil.

5. I need Thee every hour,
Most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed,
Thou blessed Son.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: MONDAY 26TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: RELEASE THE CHAIN NOW: FORGIVE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 50:15-21

Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave! The Holy Ghost has been emphasising forgiveness for the sake of a user of this devotional because of his/her decoration! Forgiveness is for people who are destined for greatness; people who have made up their minds that, “No Matter What People Do To Hurt Me Or Stop Me, I Will Not Become Bitter Or Negative!” I like what Mother Theresa said, “People are often unreasonable and self centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motive. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway

The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, IT IS BETWEEN YOU AND GOD. IT WAS NEVER BETWEEN YOU AND THEM.” Wonderful
Look at what Joseph told his brothers, “Fear not; for AM I IN THE PLACE OF GOD?” God is the only one who reserves the right to CONDEMN people who have hurt and offended you. When people hurt you, it’s like they are throwing a big chain on your path to tie you down. Refusing to forgive them is like taking the other end of the chain and tying yourself to them. So, you cannot go wherever you want to go again.

You become tied down. But when you forgive, you immediately cut off that evil chain so you can be free to live your life and move on to the greater things that God has for your future! When you forgive others their offenses, you give God the opportunity to FIGHT FOR YOU. And when He fight for you, the victory He will win for you will be far sweeter and refreshing than REVENGE!

https://www.facebook.com/events/
267256740659484/?ti=cl

_Give out the 2019 Our Daily Manna as Christmas and New Year gift items. Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! I prophesy as special testimony as you do so! Be expectant!_

PRAYER POINTS:

Take your best worship song as led now.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word now.

2. As 2018 ends, I decree: Every seed of bitterness and unforgiveness choking up the seed of God’s love and favour upon me, be destroyed NOW by FIRE1

3. As 2018 ends, AGAIN, I let go of the hurt of the past concerning the following persons (mention names).

4. Lord, RESTORE whatever I have lost this year due to bitterness, unforgiveness and anger in Jesus name.

5. I scatter every END-OF-YEAR EVIL programme in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously as led.

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
The Living WATER - C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide

THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, November 26, 2018

TOPIC: FEED THEM TO THE AIR

Read: Psalm 56:1-13

MEMORISE: In God (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me? (Psalm 56:4).

EXPOSITION

Had people known the psychological and spiritual havoc that fear wrecks in them, they would have dispelled it into the air. Don’t you know that fear is False Evidence Appearing Real? Fear stands for faithlessness, entanglement, anxiety and relegation! All these are negative things you must avoid like plague.

The Bible explains why there is fear. Adam and Eve, having rejected God’s status, becomes afraid (Gen.3:10). So, sin engenders fear (Gen.4:1). We are asked to fear God .This is not to see Him as a monster or terrific Lion roaring hungrily at its preys! Rather, it is reverence and honour for God (Pro.1:7). When we fear God we keep His commandment that created both heaven and earth. Fear, apart from the fear of God, is of the devil, and is negative. While the fear of God produces righteousness and love, unholy fear births faithlessness, entanglement, anxiety and relegation. Fear of whatever (future failure and fall) becomes real when you take it by its appearance. The fearful is the coward who dies thousand times before death comes!

We cannot totally assume that fear will not set in sometimes, but when it comes, the best thing to do is to stay calm and heed Moses’ charge to Israel at the bank of the deadly massive Red Sea: Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace (Exo. 14:13,14). The more you allow fear to grip your heart, the more likely the risk of high blood pressure! Avoid this.

Dear reader, any fear? Feed the air with them, have hope, and be still. God sees and hears your sighs of pains. He will strengthen your feeble knees (Exo 3:7). He has not given you the spirit of fear (2 Tim. 1:7). Stay peaceful in Jesus. AMEN.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, give me uncommon assistance to feed the air with my fears.

2. I am not given the spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind. So, get lost, you spirit of fear, in Jesus’ name.

3. Pray for brethren who are suffering from hypertension, wherever they may be – at home, in the hospital, or elsewhere, that God should heal them completely.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Ezekiel 24 - 26

Good morning and happy new week. May the grace, mercy and favour of God abide with us all in Jesus name Amen.

Jesus is the only path to heaven. Accept Him as your Lord and Savior today and be saved.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM