The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 25th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER.

THE EXPRESSION OF HIS VITAL LIFE IN YOU.

…To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27).

Even though listed by many as one of the different religions of the world, Christianity isn’t a religion. Religion describes man’s insatiable desire to reach out to a “God” he believes exists somewhere, and his fear of that “God,” whoever that God might be. Then, his actions portray his thoughts about this “God” whom he’s trying to search out and understand; trying to live his life according to his thinking and perception about this divine being. Christianity, however, is completely different.

In Christianity, man isn’t in search of God; rather, one is brought into a living relationship, union and oneness with God. Christianity is Christ in you, living and working out His righteousness through you. God has given us a triumphant life in Christ Jesus; Christianity is living out that transcendent life of Christ; the unveiling of the living Word in a human life.

Until this becomes a revelation to you, something you know for yourself in a practical way, what you have would be the religiosity of Christian principles, and not Christianity in depth. To be a Christian means you have the very nature of God in your human spirit. It means you’ve become the unveiling of God’s righteousness; the expression and effulgence of His glory. Hallelujah!

The Christian is literally born of God; he’s the Godman; that is, the “mankind” of God; He has and lives the God-life in the earth. In actual sense, he’s a “god.” Psalm 82:6 says, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” We’re children of the Most High, because we’re “...born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God” (John 1:13). This is the reason sickness, disease, or infirmity of the body can’t, and shouldn’t be your master.

You’re a partaker of the divine nature; that nature can’t be corrupted or defiled by sickness, disease or anything that’s of darkness, because it’s the very nature of God. This is Christianity: it’s the outworking of divinity—the Christ-life—in you; the practice of the heavenly in the earth! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m God’s dwelling place. In Him I live, move and have my being. I’m a conveyor of eternal verities, and a partaker of the divine nature. I have the ability to effect positive changes in my world because the greater One lives in me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 4 & Ezekiel 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 1:1-20 & Hosea 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

25TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am the workmanship of God! I’ve been ordained and chosen of the Father to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence in all that I do. I function each day as a burning and shining light! I am an agent of change; therefore, the influence of the devil and his demons are broken in my world. Like Jesus, I saw the devil fall like a lightning and he has no dwelling in my world.

I’ve been given authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by means hurt me. Hallelujah! I am not under servitude to any attitude, habit, addiction or lifestyle that is inconsistent with God’s perfect will for me. I allow the Word to have full control over my spirit, soul, and body. I have the ability to make the right judgments and choices.

Everywhere I go, I am making the Name of Lord known, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness; this is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill. I refuse to allow the inadequacies of others rub-off on me or change my disposition. I am who God says I am; a bright light, shining in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation. With the Word of God, my mind is constantly renewed and I walk in God’s perfect will for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 25TH NOVEMBER,"2018

*THE TERMINATION OF CAPTIVITY*

SCRIPTURE": And suddenly there was a great earthquake,"so that the foundations of the prison were shaken": and immediately all the doors were opened,"and every one's bands were loosed. Acts 16":26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Every captivity is terminate-able by the power of God.

The Power of God is the terminator of all forms of human captivity. The release of God’s Power is the liberation of man.

A woman once testified in our church of how God delivered her from the spirit of masturbation. Before the deliverance,"she always found herself in the dream surrounded by hefty dogs that would not allow her to move. These hefty dogs established her in the doggish and immoral prison of masturbation for eighteen years until she encountered the Power of God in one of our church services.

There are many people today who are in diverse captivities and imprisonments in life": captivity of alcoholism,"tobacco smoking, immorality, barrenness, prolonged singleness, poverty, marital crisis, etc.

But the good news is, every captivity is terminate-able by the power of God.

Now, let me show you how the Power of God deals with captivities":
1. The Power of God shakes or destroys the foundation of prisons (Acts 16:26). Every prison has a foundation; there is something strengthening or supporting its existence. The power of God destroys this foundation.

2. The Power of God forces open prison doors.
In Acts 16:26,"the Bible says, ‘…immediately all doors were opened….’ So, Prison has doors; and the doors of prison can be forced opened for the captive to come out by the Power of God.

Today, I declare to you by the mantle of God upon my life": wherever the devil has kept you in life,"there is a way out for you now. You are coming out, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this": Every captivity is terminate-able by the power of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make demands on God to reveal and destroy every foundation of evil sponsoring the challenges in your life.
2. Abide in the atmosphere of God’s Presence consistently; in His Presence is His power.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE TERMINATION OF CAPTIVITIES

PRAYER: Lord,"I make demands on the termination of every captivity around my life and family. I refuse to be a victim of any form of captivity, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Daniel 1:1 to 2:23,"1 Peter 3":8 to 4:6,"Psalm 119":65 to 80,"Proverbs 28":14

QUOTE: Whenever God is beginning to show you what is wrong,"do not be agitated. The power to handle it is inside the revelation. Culled from UNVEILING AND DISSOLVING MYSTERIES by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT": Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 25/11/1915 – Albert Einstein presents the field equations of general relativity to the Prussian Academy of Sciences.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: Every battle that followed you from the womb of your mother, today is the end of that battle, in Jesus’ Name!
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 25TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: MERCY VERSUS JUDGEMENT

MEMORISE:
He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. Proverbs 29:1

READ: Psalm 103:17-22

17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.

20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

21 Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

22 Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

Our God is a holy God. At the same time, He is Love. From time to time, the holiness of God and the love of God may clash. His holiness will direct Him to go one way while His love will direct Him to go the other way. These two divine attributes may therefore seem to be at odds with each other. When the love of God wins we obtain mercy, but when His holiness triumphs, we get judgement. Many times, God's holiness deliberately allows His love to keep winning. Why? Because it knows that it is already settled that without holiness, no man shall see God (Hebrews 12:14). Our deeds often deserve God's judgement, but the love of God triumphs, and we obtain mercy. One thing is certain: it is because the love of God wins that we are able to see another day. Thank God for His mercies, because they are new every morning (Lamentations 3:22-23). Love is optimistic, always saying to God, "Don't lose hope in him; he will get better; let's give him another day to repent and become holy." However, a day will come when God's judgement will take its course.

On the basis of the scripture that says "the mercy of God endures forever", some people make several ridiculous claims. Some of them say "I can do whatever I like; the mercy of God that has helped me thus far will keep forgiving me forever." Some even prepare their confessional plea before they commit sin! They say to God, "Please forgive me for this lie I am about to tell." Such people are only deceiving themselves. The fact that God's love grants us access to His mercy does not mean that God is stupid. Yes, the mercy of God endures forever, but not for those who do not fear Him. Psalm 103:17-18 says:

“But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.”

Those who fear God are wise enough to know that any pleasure derived from sin is actually poisoned. If you fear Him, you will know that although He is a very good friend, He can also be a very dangerous enemy. If He decides to fight you, no one can rescue you from His hands. It is folly for a child to keep annoying his or her father just because he or she was forgiven yesterday. One day, the father with turn to that child with a rod, and because the child has been steadily building up annoyance in the heart of the father, that rod will do some serious havoc. I pray that God will touch your heart and take away every appetite for sin in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give me a heart of flesh that yields to your corrections in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 27-28, John 3:1-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SUNDAY 25TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: JOHN NEWTON: THE SONG – AMAZING GRACE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2CORINTHIANS 4:7-18

“I was born in 1752, died 1807. The only godly influence I can remember was my mother, whom I had for only seven years. When she left through death, I was virtually an orphan. My father remarried and sent me to a strict military school, where the severity of discipline almost broke my back. I could not stand it anymore, so I fled in rebellion at the age of ten. I joined a ship going to Africa.

There, I stole rum and was always drunk. I made up my mind to sin to my fill without restraint. Once in the ship as I was drinking, the sailor (captain of the ship) beat me and threw me down below within the ship cabinet. I lived only on stale bread for weeks. I lived with a scar on my side, big enough for me to put my fist into. In the midst of all these, to keep the ship afloat, I worked along as a servant of the slaves that were being transported. There, bruised and confused, bleeding and degraded, I remembered the words of my mother about God’s grace. I cried out to God for His grace and His mercy. God heard me and changed my life. When the ship landed, I married a childhood sweetheart and entered the ministry.

Crowds often gathered just to hear my testimony of salvation. I was led of God just before my death to put my story in words/a hymn/song. My name is John Newton. The song is: “Amazing Grace How Sweet the Sound.”

Wonderful Jesus! No wonder Vs 8 of today’s Word (KJV) says: “We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed…” Yes! Every allowed trouble including even your mistakes are not for distress (great pain) but for great gain! Can you imagine that such a popular/powerful song that has blessed billions of souls on earth was born from adversity/pain? What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is: “God is able to bring great good through the difficult seasons of your life.” No wonder Lou Holtz wrote: “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.” No matter how 2018 has been, catch this now: Great good will come out of any difficult around your life/family/ministry! Hold on to God. Hold on to hope!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1:

My Faith Looks Up To Thee…

1. Lord, turn whatever the enemy meant for bad to my good now in Jesus name.

2. I command any good in my life placed on any evil altar to burn NOW, in Jesus name (Pray it very well).

3. Pray about any problem affecting your peace and declare that it will lead to your good. Receive grace! Receive peace! Pray any other prayer(s)!

4. If you are not sure you are Born-Again, pray the prayers on page 28 of this booklet now.
For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!
2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!
3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
The Living WATER - C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, November 25, 2018

TOPIC: OVERWHELMED BY THE PRESSURE

Read: Matthew 26:36-39

MEMORISE: And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9).

EXPOSITION

Jesus told the disciples, My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me (Matthew 26:38). This is the reaction of our Lord at Gethsemane, when He saw the gravity of what would soon befall Him. He requested, if possible, the cup of suffering be taken away from Him. Yet, He allowed the will of His father to prevail. As a child of God, are you overwhelmed? What are your reactions? Whose will do you allow to prevail?

As a Christian, do you have pressure from the world, generational curse, lifestyle, joblessness, family peer group, place of work, or society? What are you struggling with as you plan to please God? The only thing to do, is to turn to God, and allow His will to prevail in your situation. Always remember that His grace is sufficient for His children (2 Cor. 12:9).

Paul faced such a terrible state in life, prayed for God to take away the thorn in his flesh, but God’s response to his prayers in such situation was, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. He allowed the grace of God to help his weakness. Allow Him in your situation; His grace will be sufficient for you. All you need is to put your faith in Him, and trust the Author and Finisher of your faith.

Turn down the appeals and pleasures of the flesh and the world. God will give you the exact help you need in odd times. The very one that will fit your mind and situation, for He is the very help in time of need. (Heb. 4:16).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, endow me with Your grace that will carry me through this life’s journey.

2. Lord, let not the pressures of life and people around me make me misbehave to you.

3. Lord, help our Mission to overcome the hurdles on her way to accomplish Your purposes in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 22 -23
Good morning and happy Sunday to y'all. May God cause wonderful and glorious events to happen in our lives, in Jesus name Amen.

Jesus loves you. He died for you and I. Embrace His love today by accepting Him as your Lord and Savior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM