The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 24th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 24TH NOVEMBER.

BE GUIDED BY WISDOM.

By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter; Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season (Hebrews 11:24-25).

Our opening scripture is very instructive: Moses chose rather to undergo the same oppression meted out to God’s people in Egypt, than to enjoy the pleasures of the world for a little while. That was a decision point in his life, and He was guided by the wisdom of God to make the right choice. He esteemed the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt (Hebrews 11:26).

Moses considered the approval and blessing of God in the reproaches of Christ, a far greater treasure than what the world could offer him. Remember, Egypt here is a type of the world; the world and all that it represents. Moreover, Moses was being trained in the palace—to be the Pharaoh—the most “glamorous” position in the earth at the time. He would have been the Pharaoh had he continued in Egypt. But he didn’t let that influence his decision.

Many times, some Christians long for the world and its pleasures, trying to remain a part of the world from which they’ve been severed or separated. You’re not of this world; you must refuse to allow yourself to be entangled in the darkness and failing systems of the world. Having been brought out of the world into Christ, don’t go from Christ to the world; it’s forbidden.

Moses was erudite in all Egyptian education, but when God needed him, he put all that aside and took up the ministry of being a deliverer of God’s people. Paul did the same thing; he said, “Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ” (Philippians 3:8). So, let the wisdom of God guide you to stay in God’s preordained path for your life.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your wisdom at work in me, for Christ is my wisdom. This wisdom is manifest in all I do, even in the choices I make; I don’t make foolish decisions. Wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 4:5-7 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget [it] not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. 6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. 7 Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

2 Timothy 3:14-15 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them]; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 3 & Ezekiel 31-32

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Jude 1:12-25 & Hosea 1-2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

24TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making the Father’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit. Every good and perfect gift is from my Father; and by the Holy Spirit, my spiritual eyes are continually opened to recognize those resources, gifts, and talents the Father has placed at my disposal, so I could be a solution provider, both in my life and in the life of God’s people. I am life-conscious; life works in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy!

I will never be defeated in this life because God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am alive unto God; for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah! Grace and peace are multiplied in my life. That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion. I take advantage of it now and always. I refuse anything and everything that is inconsistent with the Father’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 24TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: PRAYERS THAT OPEN DOORS

SCRIPTURE: Withal praying also for us,"that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: Colossians 4:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer has the capacity to open doors supernaturally.

It has been confirmed that prayer has the capacity to open doors supernaturally (James 5:17, 18). However, there are kinds of prayer that open doors and we are looking at those kinds of prayer today.

1. Intercessory prayers
This is the prayer that overlooks personal challenges to focus on the challenges of others (Job 42:10).

Sometime ago, someone who had a heart condition (Arrhythmia) for 21 years met another person who had a similar condition and decided to pray for him. Both of them went down under the power of the Holy Ghost after the prayer and stood up healed. So, intercessory prayers work.

2. Kingdom vow-based prayers
This is where the prayer includes a vow that targets the needs of the Kingdom. Such prayer opened Hannah’s womb (1 Samuel 1:11-19). God needed a priest and Hannah needed a son so she asked God for a son and vowed to give him back to God as His priest.

3. Consecrational prayers
These are prayers of submission and surrender to God for the fulfilment of His purpose in one’s life (Luke 3:21).

4. Corporate prayers
This is the prayer of agreement with the Church. It opened the prison gates for Peter (Acts 12:5-12).

5. Praiseful prayers
These are prayers that are heavily laced with praise. It broke open the prison doors for Paul and Silas (Acts 16:25-26).

Beloved, engage these prayers with all your heart and watch all closed doors around your life open.

Remember this: Prayer has the capacity to open doors supernaturally.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Endeavour to engage in the kinds of prayer outlined in our study today.
2. Take out time to intercede for revival in the Church and for the salvation of lost souls.
3. Make demands on the opening of every closed door around your life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PRAYERS THAT OPEN DOORS

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for access into Your Presence. By the power of Your Presence, let every closed door around my life be opened Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 47:1 to 48:35, 1 Peter 2:11 to 3:7, Psalm 119:49 to 64, Proverbs 28:12 to 13

QUOTE: The place of prayer is the place of power. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A group of frogs is called an army.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 24/11/1932 – In Washington, D.C., the FBI Scientific Crime Detection Laboratory (better known as the FBI Crime Lab) officially opens.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service in 6 over-flooded services by 6:00am, 7:20am, 8:40am, 10:00am, 11:20am and 12:40pm tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: DIVINE PROMOTION

MEMORISE:
For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
Psalm 75:6

READ: Psalm 75:5-7

5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.

6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.

7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

The title of our reflection today is "Divine Promotion", because experience has shown that there are evil ways of getting promoted. However, promotion gotten through diabolical means does not last, and neither does it do any good to its beneficiary. The history of mankind confirms that getting promoted diabolically always has its adverse effects, so much so that its beneficiary will regret it in the end. A classical example of someone who wickedly promoted himself to be king was Macbeth in one of the Shakespearean plays. Although he got to the throne, he never enjoyed it. Also, the story of Absalom who deviously stole the hearts of his father's subjects to become king confirms that only those who are divinely promoted are actually promoted (2 Samuel 15-18). His diabolical climb to the top tragically led to his untimely death. His body was tossed into a pit, and a very great heap of stones was placed upon him. Your story will not end in tragedy in Jesus' Name.

A good example of a person divinely promoted is King Solomon. There was no manipulation of any kind by him to be king. His anxiety towards the throne and its responsibilities confirm that he did not see himself as qualified. It was God who qualified him. When God calls you, He knows that you are not qualified; it is His mercy that qualifies you and begins the work of reconstructing your life to meet His standard. Revealing Solomon's mindset, 2 Chronicles 1:7-10 says:

“In that night did God appear unto Solomon, and said unto him, Ask what I shall give thee. And Solomon said unto God, Thou hast showed great mercy unto David my father, and hast made me to reign in his stead. Now, O LORD God, let thy promise unto David my father be established: for thou hast made me king over a people like the dust of the earth in multitude. Give me now wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this people: for who can judge this thy people, that is so great?”

Here we see gratitude in the one that is divinely promoted. Solomon saw his elevation to the throne as an act of God. He celebrated the faithfulness of God to his father, because by his ascension to the throne, a royal dynasty was established for the first time in the history of Israel. We also see humility in Solomon - he asked for wisdom because he knew he lacked the wisdom and understanding needed to manage his divine promotion. Those who diabolically scheme their way to a position of authority never perform well, and their end is always disastrous. Beloved, what is that promotion you desire? Wait for divine intervention and don't manipulate anything. God will promote you in such a way that will bring glory to His Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I wait earnestly for the promotion that is facilitated by You alone; please promote me.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 24-26, John 2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY

1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey

Chorus:
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we'll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SATURDAY 24TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: MY EXPECTED END IS UNSTOPPABLE?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 29:4-14?

Share this poem with me as we dwell at the FEET of the Master!

The will of God will never take you,
Where the grace of God cannot keep you,
Where the arms of God cannot support you,
Where the riches of God cannot supply your needs,
Where the power of God cannot endow you.

Where the Spirit of God cannot work through you,
Where the wisdom of God cannot teach you,
Where the army of God cannot protect you,
Where the hands of God cannot mold you.

Where the love of God cannot enfold you,
Where the mercies of God cannot sustain you,
Where the peace of God cannot calm your fears
Where the authority of God cannot overrule for you.

Oh, you are the 21st century ISRAEL of God! And Babylon (the world) cannot hold your destiny captive! Today’s scripture summary is that no matter how long it takes, His will for you MUST MANIFEST AT LAST! It says in Vs. 11: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,’ saith the LORD, ‘thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Oh! Hear the Word of the LORD to you right now: Against all odds, your EXPECTED END will manifest because I dwell in you! You are unstoppable! No matter what has happened this year, catch this again: The will of God will never take you, where the comfort of God cannot dry your tears! He sees all things and His will, will never take you to where His omnipresence cannot find you. The seven eyes of Jehovah sees you and He is busy planning your DECORATION! Rebel against QUITTING NOW! Hold on! Hold out!

_Today is Lagos (Ogudu anointing service; 8am. Your Testimony is my birthday gift! Trust God! Be there!_
https://www.facebook.com/events/267256740659484/?ti=cl
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When The Morning Comes…??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. Oh, Thou Ancient of Days; with You on my side, TIME CAN NEVER be against me! Turn time to my favour in Jesus name.

3. LORD, Your WILL for me is UNSTOPPABLE! My destiny cannot be wasted by the BABYLON of this world!

4. Lord God, give Your son, Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe, his desire birthday gift - My testimony before the last day of 2018! My life, destiny, family and ministry CANNOT be stopped, frustrated or DERAILED in Jesus name. Thank you LORD for what You are doing (Pray it for 5 days)
For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Song 2: When The Morning Comes?
1. Trails dark on ev'ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He'll guide us with His eye,
And we'll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*
By and by, when the morning comes,
All the saints of God are gathering home,
Tell the story how we’ve overcome,

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed, disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness, heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord, and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares often take us unawares,
And our hearts are made to bleed for each thoughtless word or deed;
And we wonder why the test when we try to do our best,
But will understand it better by and by.
The Living WATER - C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, November 24, 2018

TOPIC: CHOSEN AND CHASTISED

Read: Amos 3:1-5

MEMORISE: You only have I known of all the families of the earth; Therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities (Amos 3:2).

EXPOSITION

When God choose a person, He does so without apology. He seeks no consultation or confirmation. He unquestionably promotes and abases (Psa. 73:7). God deliberately choose and separated Israel from all nations (v. 29). He did this to make them His and a representative of Him among humanity. Israel was bestowed with God’s mercy to the extent that He (God) did not mind to sacrifice peoples and places for their sake! (Psa. 136:10-22). He used others’ lives to replace theirs. He gave them the inheritances of nations (Psa. 136:22). He brought them to the Promised Land.

Unfortunately, these people did not acknowledge nor appreciate God for all these largesse. Instead, the rebelled and disobeyed Him serially and perpetually (Psa. 78:13). This made God not to spare His rod to break their rebellion and recalcitrance! As long as He loved them, He cautioned and chastised them, accordingly.

Dear reader, you are truly loved by God. And this is why you became a son/daughter of God by the free gift of salvation that His only begotten Son provided (Jn. 3:16). However, be ready to be rebuked if and when you drift or derail from His way. So long He loves you, He rebuked and chastises you, accordingly. A lot want the former (chosen) but detest being chastised! God disciplines those He loves. His chastening though may be severe and sore, but they are not without His loving-kindness and favour, which quickly melt His anger, as long as we return to Him. Stay in His way always.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I am a chosen generation, a royal priest of the Lord; devil you can’t do anything concerning that; get lost, in Jesus’ name.

2. Lord, help me not to drift or derail from Your way and will.

3. Lord, let there be restoration of the right attitude towards godly discipline in Your Church.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 21

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain Blessed!.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM