The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 23rd November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 23RD NOVEMBER.

BEWARE OF FAMILIAR VOICES.

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers (John 10:4-5).

Oftentimes, some people hear voices that tell them what to do or about what they’re doing; salvoes of thoughts bombard their minds, especially when they’re on the verge of making very important life-decisions. As a Christian, it’s important that you judge the thoughts and voices you hear with the Word, even when such voices are “familiar voices.”

That the voice you heard, or are hearing, is a familiar one doesn’t necessarily mean it’s God-sent to you. So, be wise, and know the difference between the voice that God sent to you and the voice of a stranger. A stranger will bring you a different message and lead you in the wrong path (See Deuteronomy 13:1-3).

Many times, people wish and hope that a stranger would confirm God’s message to them, thinking it’s more supernatural or spectacular when someone they’ve never known confirms God’s Word to them. But that’s not God’s way of doing things. God is most likely to send to you the one you’ve known, to confirm His Word to your spirit, not the one that you’ve never known. Therefore, always be sure that the voice you’re harkening to or that’s leading you, and confirming your thoughts and prophecy, is the voice of God, or the voice of the one He’s sent to you

There’s no true child of God that wouldn’t know or recognise the voice of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). In our opening scripture, He said, “And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers” (John 10:5). The problem with many is that they ignore His voice. Listen for God’s voice and direction in His Word, because He’ll speak to you through His Word, and by the Holy Spirit.

PRAYER

Thank you, heavenly Father, for the privilege to be taught and instructed in, and by, your Word. Your Word is my guiding light and the reservoir from which I make choices and decisions. I’m sensitive to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit, as I meditate on the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 16:7 TLB I will bless the Lord who counsels me; he gives me wisdom in the night. He tells me what to do.

Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

John 10:27-28 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 1:22-2:1-25 & Ezekiel 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Jude 1:1-11 & Daniel 11-12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

23RD NOVEMBER.

I affirm that my faith is alive and producing results. I am full of life and the work of God is prospering in my hands. I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation.

My spirit is in sync with God’s Spirit and I know the next step to take. Christ, the Anointed One and His anointing, live in me. All that the anointing represents; His life, power, glory, wisdom, righteousness, and grace, are expressed in and through me! Christ in me is my confidence for a glorious, prosperous and victorious life. My heart is stirred today and always by the Word of God to gain the right inspiration! My mind is anointed to see and accept possibilities.

I am energized and aglow in my spirit to impact the world of my time, through supernatural ideas inspired in me by the Holy Spirit. I function with the ability of the Spirit always, not just in my desire and readiness to start up any endeavour, but also in bringing them to excellent fruition. I am assured of a life of honour, dignity, and glory because I apply diligence in every area of life. I am building my faith strong, fortifying it to achieve greater feats for God’s glory. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: LOOKING UP TO GOD

SCRIPTURE: This is what the Lord says: Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the Lord Jeremiah 17:5 (NLT).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is nothing in the hand of a man of God outside of God.

Sometime ago, as I was ministering on a Sunday service and making declarations on the altar, a young girl confirmed that she was seeing exactly what I was declaring. The declaration I made was: there is an angel here with a curved vial of oil anointing people. She saw the angel with that curved vial of oil anointing the people.

Now, amongst other things she said, the most amazing thing was that while I was laying hands on the people I called to stand on a queue, she saw Jesus touch them before my hand came on them. However, she said that there were persons Jesus did not touch; He passed them and touched the next person on the queue.

At this point, I realized that the heart condition of people determines what touch they can receive from God. It is possible that the persons that Jesus bypassed were looking for a man to touch them so Jesus had to bypass them for the man to touch them. But Jesus touched the people who anticipated the touch of God before the hand of man could reach their heads.

Beloved, there is nothing in the hand of a man of God outside of God. The man of God is just flesh and blood from dust. So, to look up to a man or believe more in a man than in God makes frustration to continue.

Remember this: There is nothing in the hand of a man of God outside of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Whenever you are in Church, look up to God for a touch, not the pastor.
2. Ask God for mercy if you have ever depended on man for anything.
3. Make demands on the touch of God.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SUCCEEDING WITH GOD

PRAYER: Lord, You are my only Source of help. I trust You for my wellbeing in life. Lay Your Hands on me and change my story, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 45:13 to 46:24, 1 Peter 1:13 to 2:10, Psalm 119:33 to 48, Proverbs 28:11

QUOTE: Deficiency and shortage in life is a product of existing independent of God. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A herd of unicorn is called a blessing.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 23/11/2005 – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is elected president of Liberia and becomes the first woman to lead an African country.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

MEMORISE:
If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures. Job 36:11

READ: Deuteronomy 28:11-12

11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

In Deuteronomy 15:11, the Holy Spirit revealed that there would always be poor people in the land. The Lord also confirmed this in Matthew 26:11. Nevertheless, according to Deuteronomy 28:1-12, we also understand that the will of God is for His children to live in abundance and even lend to nations. So, while the poor will always be in the land, the wealthy will also be there always. The choice of remaining poor or becoming wealthy is therefore yours to make. To help you make your choice, remember Proverbs 22:7 says the borrower is servant to the lender, and that the rich will always rule over the poor. Do you want to be the ruler or the ruled? Do you want to be the lender or the borrower? Do you want to spend the rest of your life as a servant? The choice is all yours. The sad thing is that many Christians are even afraid to prosper. They believe that once they prosper, they won't go to heaven. This is a lie from the pit of hell. If this is a notion you have lived with, you have to discard it immediately, or else the devil will continually use it as a weapon to hold you back from prospering. You may be the poorest man in the world, but if you are not born again and live holy, you will go to hell. You can also be the richest man in the world and still make heaven: provided you are born again, living holy and serving God. Moreover, it is God's will for you to prosper, so don't insult God by choosing to be poor. There is no humility in being poor. A poor man is a servant and I refuse to be a servant. Nothing in poverty will bring glory to God. God will not be glorified by your wearing rags. God is not glorified by you being a tenant till you die. If your Father has mansions in heaven, you should at least have a bungalow here on earth. He has all it takes to prosper you.

Now that you know God wants you to prosper, you may be wondering what you have to do to be prosperous. Very simple: be a friend of God. It's as simple as that. If you know who will help you to succeed, wisdom demands that you draw near such a person. Secondly, you must fear God. Psalm 25:14 reveals that God's secret are with those who fear Him. If you fear God, He will reveal the secrets of wealth to you. Also, you must meditate on the word of God day and night, so that you can be like a tree planted by the rivers of water. It is not enough to be willing to prosper; you must also be willing yo obey God. There is one other point that is very important: many Christians want to prosper but they don't want to work. God is not a fraudulent person; He will give you the idea and tell you what to do, but nothing will happen or change if you don't actually do what He says. If you don't want to work hard, then don't ask God for financial breakthrough. There is a difference between magic and miracles. My Father is a miracle-worker, not a magician. Are you ready to prosper?

KEY POINT:
Diligence births success.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 23, John 1:29-51

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: A NEW THING
(Tune: There shall be showers of Blessing)

1. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Because GOD will do new things
Sinners will soon be forgiven
Prodigals will come home soon.

Chorus:
Shout Halleluyah
Because God will do new things
Rivers in desert now flowing
Halleluyah to our king.

2. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Bondage will be forgotten.

3. We will soon shout Halleluyah
The barren will be fruitful soon
Failure will be forgotten

4. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Poverty will be forgotten
Stagnancy will soon be gone.

5. We will soon shout Hallelujah
To all miracles are given
There shall be celebrations

6. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Many will have testimonies
Of prayers answered fully

7. We will soon shout Halleluyah
One of us will chase a thousand
Two will conquer ten thousand.

8. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Songs of praises we will sing
Halleluyah to our King.
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is FRIDAY NOVEMBER 2018 DAY 23 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: THE STONE THAT COULDN’T HOLD HIM!
(MATTHEW 28:1-15).

Consider the meditation/ narrative below and arise in valor:
“Two thousand years ago, our Lord was crucified. They nailed Him to a cross and for mankind He died. They laid Him in a tomb with a huge stone at the entrance. They remembered every word He said as He walked along the seashore- in the three days, He would rise again from the grave in which He lay. The didn’t think anyone could roll that stone away.

On the morning of the third day, as the sun rose in the east, an angel appeared and rolled the stone away without struggle. The angel spoke to the women who had come to see where Jesus was laid. He told them that Jesus had risen and the women hurried away. The keepers were all paralyzed with fear, for when they looked inside the tomb, they saw that it was empty. The stone that they tought would hinder Him had not stood in His way. Jesus Christ had risen from the tomb and the rulers panicked because the stone could not hold Him.”

As 2018 ends, God is sending me to release the following prophetic declarations upon your life, family and ministry:

1. No matter how this year has been, the same angel that rolled the stone away from the tomb of Jesus will fight for you daily from this day in Jesus name.

2. No “STONE” by whatever name shall be able to hinder or successfully block your rising to destiny in Jesus name.

3. You adversaries and enemies shall end up in chaos, shame and bitter confusion from this day in Jesus name.

4. Before the last day of this year, God will turn the celebration of your contenders/ adversaries to weeping in Jesus name.

5. Lift up your hands and begin to worship God for the power of His resurrection. As you worship the Lord, that same power will begin to move all over you right now. Sickness will be healed and yokes will be disgraced now, in Jesus name.

Give out the 2019 ODM as A CHRISTMAS/ NEW year gift!
Tomorrow is the November Lagos (OGUDU) anointing service. THAT RED SEA WILL BOWto your God! Expect an Eleventh-Hour testimony concerning this year. Time is 8:00am.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your most loved song to God now.

1. Use the Prophetic Declarations above to pray as led.
Pray about your life and ministry seriously today.

2. Lord, thank you because Your GRACE has made me UNSTOPPABLE in Jesus name!

3. Lay your hands on page 55 of the booklet, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” and pray the Miracle Agreement Prayer now.

4. Resurrection power is working all over you now! Pray about today now!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
The Living WATER - C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide

THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, November 23, 2018

TOPIC: SITUATION THAT OCCASION YOUR PROMOTION

Read: Genesis 41:22-44

MEMORISE: And Pharaoh said to Joseph, "See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt” (Genesis 41:41).

EXPOSITION

May God help us to understand His working and works. The way God works is far, as distant as the earth from the heavens, from the way we think things should work. Many groan. “Things are not working and form….”This is after many efforts and attempts have been made to reach certain goals. Until we understand times and situations, we will remain baffled, instead of being unruffled, with the predicament in our lives (Hab. 2:4).

Many of us seem to query God: “Why must I go through all these (stress, discomfort, hardship, failures…) before I breakthrough in life?” Well, the simple but salient answer is that, God, in His unquestionable character, has designed it that there should be situations that would occasion your promotion.

Daniel went through his own rigours that were unfavourable to him, but eventually, he made it (Dan 6:1ff). What about the dogged three Hebrew? Before them was a fierce fire furiously prepared, but they were unperturbed, though threatened! Their testimonies were much desired today.

Before Joseph, the dreamer realized his dreams, he passed through the divinely orchestrated due processes. The then Pharaoh had to be troubled by his riddle-ridden dream before Joseph was remembered! Can you imagine that? Unless the God-ordained situation has come, there will be no occasion to cause your promotion.
The earlier this sinks into your systems the better for you.

Unless God remembers you, no one will. (Gen. 40:23). God remembered Noah after the flood (Gen 8:1), God remembered Abraham (Gen 19:9), God remembered Rachael (Gen 30:22). Stay expectant of your divine visitation that will lead to unstoppable promotions.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord, assist me to work by Your own calculations for my life, whether I understand them or not.

2. Lord, let everything that must happen to lead me to my throne be set in motion and monitored by Your power, in Jesus’ name.

3. Pray for brethren who are about backsliding hopelessness of their different situations.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 18 - 20

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM