The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 22nd November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER.

REFUSE TO BE DISTRACTED.

…let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith…(Hebrews 12:1-2).

Being born again, you were born into the environment called “Christ.” Christ is a person, and Christ is also a place. So you’re in Christ; that’s your domicile; that’s where you operate from as a child of God. Now that you’re in Christ, the Holy Spirit is leading and guiding you, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be temptations on your path; lots of distractions, to try to sway you off God’s course for your life; but you must keep your focus, and refuse to be distracted.

In the journey of life, many things will fight for your attention. It may be financial concerns, the growing trend of infectious and medically incurable diseases, concerns about the welfare of your family, concerns about your job or business, security concerns, etc. But you must make up your mind to give attention only to the Word of God. Put your trust in the Lord and His unfailing Word.

Set yourself on course to fulfil God’s destiny for your life by making a clear distinction between the world and Christ. Don’t live in this world like a man of this world; Jesus said in John 15:19, “…ye are not of the world….”

You’re to live in this world the way Abraham and other heroes of faith in the Bible did. Hebrews 11:13-16 says, “These all…confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly….” They lived as strangers; they didn’t live as citizens of this world; they didn’t live according to the system of this world.
Refuse to be subject to the principles of this world’s system. Your citizenship is of heaven, not of this world. Philippians 3:20 (MSG) tells us, “But there’s far more to life for us. We’re citizens of high heaven….” Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the life I have in Christ, a life of splendour, success and victory. Your Word and your will being established in the earth are my priority; therefore, I refuse to be distracted, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 50:7 NLT Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will not be put to shame.

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

Colossians 3:1-2 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 1:1-21 & Ezekiel 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
3 John & Daniel 9-10
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 22ND NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: DANGERS OF IGNORANCE

MEMORISE:
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
Ephesians 4:18

READ: Hosea 4:6

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Ignorance means a lack of knowledge. It is a state of being uninformed, and this is a very dangerous thing. People sometimes say that ignorance is bliss, but this is very wrong. Knowledge is power, while ignorance on the other hand is death. It is what you don't know that can kill you. A person who doesn't know how dangerous a snake is can decide to stroke its beautiful body to his or her own peril. A worker who fails to learn about the requirements peculiar to his or her job will in no time lose that job. Those who don't learn about what to eat and what not to eat will one day poison themselves. Ignorance is indeed very dangerous. As a business person, never invest your money in what you know nothing about. Don't be in a haste to invest in anything or anyone. Rather, take your time to carry out due diligence so as to avoid losing the resources God had deposited in your care.

To be ignorant about God and spiritual life is also very dangerous. The worst end result of other forms of ignorance is physical death. However, to be ignorant about the things of God can lead to eternal damnation. Apart from the things they hear from pastors' sermons, many Christians have never really sat down with the Bible with a desire to learn one new thing about God. Thus, ignorance has kept many people at the back side of their breakthroughs. You cannot demand for something you do not know exists. Instead of being ignorant, we are expected to be like the Jews in Berea, of who Acts 17:11 says:

“These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.”

Laziness is one of the major reasons why people are ignorant. Some people are just too lazy to explore the the word of God in order to know God by themselves. 2 Timothy 2:15 says:

“Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

There is no knowledge as impactful as that which you research by yourself. Silly arguments and fallacies stem from lazy and ignorant Christians who have not taken time to properly study God's word. Every Christian who wants to be armed with the right knowledge of God has to be diligent and consciously make out time to study the Bible so as to know God more.

KEY POINT:
The extent of your knowledge depends on how much studying you are ready to do.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 21-22, John 1:1-28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE

1. Nearer, my God to Thee,
Nearer to Thee!
E'en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be.
Nearer, my God to Thee!
Nearer, my God to Thee!
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer,
The sun gone down.
Darkness be over me,
My rest a stone.
Yet in my dreams I'd be
Nearer, my God to Thee!
Nearer, my God to Thee!
Nearer to Thee!

3. There let the way appear
Steps unto heaven;
All that Thou send'st to me
In mercy given:
Angels to beckon me
Nearer, my God, to Thee!
Nearer, my God to Thee!
Nearer to Thee!

4. Then, with my waking thoughts
Bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs
Bethel I'll raise
So by my woes to be
Nearer, my God, to Thee!
Nearer, my God to Thee!
Nearer to Thee!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: THURSDAY 22ND NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE MIRACLE OF THE 10-INCH WATER?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: NUMBERS 23:7-24; ISAIAH 49:23?

Welcome to another change of garment hour! Never forget that with the God you serve, all things are possible. I am led again to use the devotional story below because someone needs today’s message URGENTLY:

A boy was sitting on a park bench with one hand resting on Exodus 12 and was shouting, “Hallelujah, Hallelujah, God is great.” Then came a professor – a scientist, to the boy. He asked the boy about the reason for his excitement. The boy started laughing again and said, “God opened up the waves of the Red Sea and let the whole nation of Israel right through the middle. Oh, my God is great!” The professor sharply replied and tried to disprove the Red Sea story by saying that modern scientist research has shown that the Red Sea in that area where the Jews crossed, was only 10 inches deep at that time. He said it was therefore not a problem for the Israelites to wade across.

The boy was confused a little but the Holy Spirit flashed a great idea across his spirit. He said, “Oh professor, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, my God is really awesome. He is greater than I thought. Not only did He lead the whole nation of Israel through the Red Sea, He capped it all by drowning the best army in the world then – the Egyptian army in 10–inches of water. Oh, thank you professor for this scientific confirmation of the vast power of my God.” The professor covered his face in shame and escaped into the crowd. God is reminding you that even when the floods of life surround you and if problems have multiplied like a flood, GOD CANNOT LIE (1st scripture Vs 23)! He is still God!

As 2018 crawls to its cutting line, never forget that fact: God is not a man that He should lie! He says they that wait on Him will not be ashamed – (Isaiah 49:23). That verse is talking about you! Your faith in this God called JEHOVAH will be rewarded – no matter how long it takes and your life shall be called, “The 21st Century Miracle of the Red Sea!” Hold on! Never, never give up!
https://www.facebook.com/events/267256740659484/?ti=cl
_The Lagos anointing service is Saturday November 24th. Venue is Ogudu. Theme: “THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP.”_

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song in your native tongue.??
1. Decree that you will not dwell in doubt, depression or self-pity.

2. Pray about that issue(s) provoking sleepless nights again. Place it in His Hands and trust Him.

3. If you are married, pray the prayer points 220-225 of the 402 Prayer Points’ section. Check page 16 now and receive all-round fruitfulness and marital settlement!

4. Pray about today and any other prayer(s) as led.

❗❗❗_WARNING: Nowadays, most Christians prefer love feasts and music to evangelism or prayer meetings. Don’t join them! Your case must be different. Don’t give up on this duty!_

https://www.facebook.com/events/267256740659484/?ti=cl
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 22ND NOVEMBER, 2018

*FAITH AND THE BLESSING*

SCRIPTURE: So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. 
Galatians 3:9

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To believe is to be blessed.

The Scripture has confirmed that Abraham was the father of faith, and the same Abraham was also the father of the Blessing Covenant (Romans 4:19-20, Galatians 3:9). From our anchor Scripture, we see that faith is a trigger of the Blessing of God. So, if you are of faith, you must be blessed and if you are in doubt, you must be unblessed.

People of faith like Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin, Bishop David Oyedepo, etc., are also some of the most blessed people among men. Kenneth Copeland, for instance has given out about twenty-seven aeroplanes as gifts to people. In some cases, he would even maintain the aeroplane for the recipient for about a year.

In Luke 1:45, the Bible says, And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Also, in John 20:29, Jesus Christ said to Thomas, blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

So, faith is a provoker of the Blessing; it is an activation key to the blessing. To believe is to be blessed. To be a man or a woman of faith is to be candidate for the Blessing of God. Anywhere God sees a man or woman who believes, He unleashes the Blessing on him/her.

My counsel is, cultivate a lifestyle of faith in God in order to activate the Blessing of God on your life.

Remember this: To believe is to be blessed.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Search the Scriptures and locate light that will fuel your faith for the Blessing.
2. Allow the Word to change your mind-set; always believe that God’s plan concerning your life will come to pass.
3. Confirm your faith by taking Blessing-provoking actions.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

PRAYER: O Lord, I believe Your Word concerning my prosperity on earth. I receive Your Blessing today; let it swallow anything resisting my prosperity, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 44:1 to 45:12, 1 Peter 1:1 to 12, Psalm 119:17 to 32, Proverbs 28:8 to 10

QUOTE: Revelation connects you to the blessing, so it disconnects you from the curse. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE VOL. 2 by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Cats can hear ultrasound.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 22/11/1943 – Lebanon gains independence from France.
C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide

THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, November 22, 2018

TOPIC: YOU ARE INEXCUSABLE!

Read: Micah 6:6-16

MEMORISE: He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8).

EXPOSITION

Human beings, right from Adam, have always loved to give one excuse or the other. Adam would want God to have him excused because it was Eve that ate and gave forbidden fruit to him to eat? Eve in turn, didn’t want God to punish her because the serpent lured her! (Gen 3:6ff) From that point, excuses became part and parcel of man’s nature. We try from time to time to give excuses that sometimes seem genuine, and most times not genuine. We give flimsy and undefinable excuses. We give this and that reasons for inability to get a piece of work done, make up a meeting, keep/book an appointment… and the list goes on.

The fatal issue on excuses is that God rejected and still rejects excuses. If someone would fail to cooperate with His Maker, Saviour and Lord at the right time, such will be excusable (Heb. 2:3). If the Lord Jesus sacrificed His position in heaven for the underserving, cursed earth’s sake, should He then be light and merciful on the recalcitrantly unrepentant ones (Rev. 7:1ff)? No. Never!

The way to be saved is conspicuously shown to all sundry. Even if there are some yet to hear the Gospel, not you! Because if you have never got the information, here lies it in your very hand. All that is incumbent on you now is to do the needful, God assisting you. Recognise yourself as a sinner.

Appreciate Christ as your Saviour. Repent of and ask for the forgiveness of your sins. Accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour. And, begin to enjoy His eternally inexhaustible provisions.
Remember, He has shown you, O man, what is good. Please, do accordingly.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Holy Spirit, deliver me from the spirit of flimsy excuses in relation to my life’s issues and relationship with You.

2. Lord, help me to do the right things at all times, so that I won’t need to be giving excuses to cover my ineffectiveness.

3. Lord, deliver Your Church from the satanic attack of procrastination when it comes to the issues of evangelism, missions and soul-winning.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 17
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM