The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 21st November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 21ST NOVEMBER.

HIS GLORY IN YOU.

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord (2 Corinthians 3:18).

As a child of God, His glory is in your life, and that glory is continually on the increase, as you meditate on, and live the Word. It’s one of the reasons we emphasise going to church. Every time you’re in church or in your group fellowship meetings, and you listen to the preaching and teaching of the Word of God, the glory on your life increases. As you leave the meeting, you leave with a greater glory than you came with.

The same happens when you study and meditate on the Word in your privacy; God’s glory in you increases. Of course, the glory of God in your spirit may not be obvious to the senses, but its impact and effects are unmistakable. The glory in us is so strong and powerful; howbeit, it’s not the same for everybody. Some Christians have more glory than others; it’s about how much of the Word of God is working in your spirit! It’s about yielding to, and living, the Word.

Our opening verse says, “…we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” This is what the Word does in our lives: as we behold the Word, we’re metamorphosed; our glory increases. The more we meditate on the Word, the more glorious we become.
Even now, you’re more glorious than you were moments ago, because of your fellowship with the Word through this devotional. As you step out to your job, business, and your environment today, it’s with increased glory. Influence your world with this glory. Keep increasing the glory in you through fellowship, studying and meditating on the Word.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your glory in my spirit, which increases as I delight myself in your Word, living in the light of my heritage in Christ. I live triumphantly every day, revealing, and impacting my world with the excellent glory of Christ that’s in my spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Exodus 24:15-18 And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount. 16 And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud. 17 And the sight of the glory of the LORD [was] like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel. 18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

2 Corinthians 3:7-11 But if the ministration of death, written [and] engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which [glory] was to be done away: 8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? 9 For if the ministration of condemnation [be] glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. 10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth. 11 For if that which is done away [was] glorious, much more that which remaineth [is] glorious.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
James 4:13-5:1-20 & Ezekiel 24-26

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 John & Daniel 7-8
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: REJOICE WITH THOSE WHO REJOICE

MEMORISE:
Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Romans 12:15

READ: Romans 12:15-16

15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.

16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

It’s not so hard to mourn with those who mourn. It is relatively easy to feel the loss of a grieving person and to experience genuine sadness for their loss. Job 2:11-13 gives us an example of what it means to mourn with those who mourn. It says:

“Now when Job's three friends heard of all this evil that was come upon him, they came every one from his own place; Eliphaz the Temanite, and Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite: for they had made an appointment together to come to mourn with him and to comfort him. And when they lifted up their eyes afar off, and knew him not, they lifted up their voice, and wept; and they rent every one his mantle, and sprinkled dust upon their heads toward heaven. So they sat down with him upon the ground seven days and seven nights, and none spake a word unto him: for they saw that his grief was very great.”

These verses of scripture show that it's a part of human nature to mourn with those who mourn. There are even times when you do not personally know the person who has experienced a great loss, but after hearing their story, you become very sad. However, it is also part of human nature to be selfish. A natural man is very satisfied as long as no one around him gets anything better than what he has. Everyone wants the best for himself or herself. When that best goes to someone else, it becomes very hard to be genuinely happy for that person. This is a very dangerous human trait that every Christian must not allow in his or her life. The nature of God that we bear does not have such character trait. His instruction to us in today's memory verse clearly shows what He expects of us in such circumstances, and we should take it very seriously.

How can we rejoice with those who rejoice? First, you have to stop comparing yourself with others. The moment you start looking at others and comparing what they have with what you have, you will soon meet with destruction. In Matthew 20:1-16, Jesus told a very interesting story of several men hired at different hours of the day. The men who were hired first were very satisfied with being paid a penny each. However, at the end of the work day, they were unhappy when they received this exact amount. Why? It was because they were comparing themselves with the other hired men who had worked for shorter hours and got paid the same amount as them. The master told them to take what had been given to them and go their own way, rather than focus negatively on what he had chosen to do for others. Secondly, pray for those you envy. When you genuinely pray for someone frequently and long enough, it becomes hard to nurse any hard feelings towards them. Finally, be thankful at all times. Always remember that there are people in worse situations compared to you; therefore be grateful and content always.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please grant me grace to genuinely rejoice with those who rejoice.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 19-20, Luke 24:36-53

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I Need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

Chorus:
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee,
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh bless me now, my Saviour;
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour;
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their pow'r
When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour;
Teach me Thy will,
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfil.

5. I need Thee every hour,
Most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed,
Thou blessed Son.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: WEDNESDAY 21ST NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE POTATO BAG: STOP THE TORMENTORS NOW!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 18:21-35?

A university teacher told his class students to each bring a clear plastic bag and a sack potatoes. The lesson was that for everyone they refuse to forgive, he told them to choose a potato, write on it the name and date and put it in the plastic bag. Some of the bags as you can imagine were quiet heavy. He then told them to carry this bag with them everywhere for one week, putting it beside their bed at night, on the car seat when driving, etc. The hassle of each student lugging the bag around made it so clear that indeed, he/she was carry an unnecessary HEAVY LOAD. Naturally after a while, the condition of the potatoes deteriorated to a foul smell. The teacher then told the class that the rotten potato bag was a clear picture of the price we pay for keeping our pain and carrying every worry down to us in our hearts. According to Dr. Redford Williams, a stress expert, Cortisol which fuels anger, literally tears blood vessels and it causes damage to your arteries!

Continuous anger against yourself or anyone else, prevent the healing process from taking place! So once the damage is done, just a little tension or rage can trigger a fatal heart attack. God forbid! Forgiveness is one of the power you always have over the person who hurt you. Today’s basic scripture (KJV) Vs. 34 says: “…delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.” If you don’t forgive, then you will be released to TORMENTORS! Wow! It is also says these tormentors will not stop TILL you pay what is DUE! What is DUE can also mean your life is lived on MERIT AND NOT ON MERCY once you carry unforgiveness!

Oh, hear Abraham Lincoln: “The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.” Lewis Smedes wrote: “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.” George Herbert told his son: “He who cannot forgive break the bridge over which he himself must pass.” All humanity MUST cross that DIVINE FORGIVENESS BRIDGE sooner than later! You will need forgiveness from God or man someday! So, as 2018 ends, construct that bridge now! Forgive that betrayal! Forgive that injustice! Forgive that deliberate offence! Let go and let God! He is the best avenger!

_Prepare for the Lagos, OGUDU, anointing service; this Saturday, November 24th. Theme: “THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP.” Time is 8am. It is your day! See you!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God now.
1. Thank God for today’s Word. Pray on it as led now.

2. Release forgiveness to anyone now.

3. I refuse TORMENTOR! I shall not be chained by this individual (mention names). I release forgiveness to him or her now! Lord, help me (Pray it seriously).

4. Father, forgive me and show me Your mercy in Jesus name. Pray for Israel today.

5. Pray in tongues now! Pray about today and any other prayer(s) as led.

For OUR DAILY MANNA Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: WEDNESDAY 21ST NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE POTATO BAG: STOP THE TORMENTORS NOW!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 18:21-35?

A university teacher told his class students to each bring a clear plastic bag and a sack potatoes. The lesson was that for everyone they refuse to forgive, he told them to choose a potato, write on it the name and date and put it in the plastic bag. Some of the bags as you can imagine were quiet heavy. He then told them to carry this bag with them everywhere for one week, putting it beside their bed at night, on the car seat when driving, etc. The hassle of each student lugging the bag around made it so clear that indeed, he/she was carry an unnecessary HEAVY LOAD. Naturally after a while, the condition of the potatoes deteriorated to a foul smell. The teacher then told the class that the rotten potato bag was a clear picture of the price we pay for keeping our pain and carrying every worry down to us in our hearts. According to Dr. Redford Williams, a stress expert, Cortisol which fuels anger, literally tears blood vessels and it causes damage to your arteries!

Continuous anger against yourself or anyone else, prevent the healing process from taking place! So once the damage is done, just a little tension or rage can trigger a fatal heart attack. God forbid! Forgiveness is one of the power you always have over the person who hurt you. Today’s basic scripture (KJV) Vs. 34 says: “…delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.” If you don’t forgive, then you will be released to TORMENTORS! Wow! It is also says these tormentors will not stop TILL you pay what is DUE! What is DUE can also mean your life is lived on MERIT AND NOT ON MERCY once you carry unforgiveness!

Oh, hear Abraham Lincoln: “The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.” Lewis Smedes wrote: “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.” George Herbert told his son: “He who cannot forgive break the bridge over which he himself must pass.” All humanity MUST cross that DIVINE FORGIVENESS BRIDGE sooner than later! You will need forgiveness from God or man someday! So, as 2018 ends, construct that bridge now! Forgive that betrayal! Forgive that injustice! Forgive that deliberate offence! Let go and let God! He is the best avenger!

_Prepare for the Lagos, OGUDU, anointing service; this Saturday, November 24th. Theme: “THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP.” Time is 8am. It is your day! See you!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God now.
1. Thank God for today’s Word. Pray on it as led now.

2. Release forgiveness to anyone now.

3. I refuse TORMENTOR! I shall not be chained by this individual (mention names). I release forgiveness to him or her now! Lord, help me (Pray it seriously).

4. Father, forgive me and show me Your mercy in Jesus name. Pray for Israel today.

5. Pray in tongues now! Pray about today and any other prayer(s) as led.

For OUR DAILY MANNA Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 21ST NOVEMBER, 2018

*BLESSED BY BEING A BLESSING*

SCRIPTURE: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: Genesis 12:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The extent you are willing to be a blessing is the extent to which you will be blessed by God.

It is true that no one can be blessed by God until he is or can be a blessing to others. This is why God told Abraham, ‘I will bless you and thou shall be a blessing…’ (Genesis 12:2). When you make up your mind to live as a blessing to others, especially to the less privileged, then you trigger the release of the Blessing of God upon your life (Psalm 41:1-3). This is another activation key to the blessing; it is the willingness to be a channel of blessing to other people.

God blesses us to the extent in which we agree to be a blessing to others. The extent you are willing to be a blessing is the extent to which you will be blessed by God. This entails being a blessing to the Kingdom of God and to humanity especially the less privileged. When your life is flowing like a river reaching out to the poor, the kingdom, family members, etc., it cannot dry.

In Psalm 132:1-5, we see how David decided to be a blessing to the Kingdom of God and that decision brought him to a realm of irrecoverable blessing (1 Chronicles 21:1-3).

Beloved, it is a new day for you. The Blessing of God is coming on you as you make yourself a blessing to others, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: The extent you are willing to be a blessing is the extent to which you will be blessed by God.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Look around you, locate someone who is less privileged or an orphan and be a blessing to the person.
2. Be involved in Kingdom projects.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to be a blessing to the less privileged. Make me a depot of Your resources Oh Lord, and I will gladly be a distribution channel to people in need, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 42:1 to 43:27, James 5:1 to 20, Psalm 119:1 to 16, Proverbs 28:6 to 7

QUOTE: God shows favour to those who know how to show favour. He shows mercy to those who know how to show mercy. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The starfish is the only animal capable of turning its stomach inside-out

TODAY IN HISTORY: 21/11/1676 – The Danish astronomer Ole Rømer presents the first quantitative measurements of the speed of light.
C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide

THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

TOPIC: BEWARE OF YOUR VULNERABLE MOMENTS

Read: Mathew 4:1-11

MEMORISE: And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry (Matthew 4:2)

EXPOSITION

Jesus knew the importance of seeking the face of the father before embarking on anything, hence, the conscious effort to follow the leading of Holy Spirit into the wilderness for a very long period of being alone with the omniscient God in fasting and prayer. Obviously, the 40-day-40-night fasting had emaciated Jesus as a man. Just imagine a man going without water for ten days. Jesus was hungry and thirsty.

The situation of exceeding hunger and thirst put Jesus in a moment of being very vulnerable as a man. It is being said that a very hungry sheep can take feces, most especially if it walks with a dog in such a vulnerable moment. The tempter new this and quickly latch on to such an opportunity of hunger and thirst to bring Jesus down.

Remember that there would always be such situations in your life when you are pushed to the wall because of some trying situations. It is at such points that the devil comes with godless counsels to mar you. Imagine a Christian bank cashiers’ cash to rectify the financial mess he finds himself at home. The end cannot be good.

Jesus wasn’t lax. He didn’t loose His guard. He knew the devil could attack, just as we should know that the devil is always around to bring us down (1Pet. 5:8,9). Jesus had the weapon of God’s Word handy. The devil’s cunny didn’t catch Him.

Beware of such moments when you are vulnerable-away from home and have to lodge in a hotel, living in a school hostel among co-students of opposite sex, put in the same office with opposite sex, entrusted with small or large sum of money, etc. ask God’s grace to overcome the tempter like Joseph and Jesus did. You will not fail.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me in my vulnerable moments.

2. Lord, let me not fumble whenever, wherever and however You choose to test my loyalty to You.

3. Pray for male teachers who are assigned to teach in girls’ schools, that they would not be falling to the antics of the devil to make them mesmerize with the destinies of such children.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 14 – 16

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM