The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednessday 24th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 24TH OCTOBER.

LIVING IN HIS NAME.

…whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him (Colossians 3:17).

The Lord Jesus has all authority in heaven and earth. He said in Matthew 28:18-19, “...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.” By that statement, He bequeathed His authority to us, the Church. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to His Name. And you live in His Name!

The Name of Jesus means much more than an identity; it refers to His authority and His character. Being born again, you were born into Christ; you inherited His Name; therefore, you have His authority and His character. You function in His place. Understand this: when you talk, move or act, it’s literally as though Jesus is the one talking, moving, and acting! All of heaven, hell, nature, living, and non-living things, respond to you as they would to Jesus! What a blessed reality!

I encourage you to do a personal study on the Name of Jesus: what that Name represents to the Church! It’s the Name above all names; the Name that opens every door! That’s the Name given to us to live by, and use as an instrument. The Master gave us the power of attorney to use His Name—to act in His stead as His full, legal representatives.

You have heaven’s respect; you can go anywhere and be heard; you can pray to God Almighty and He’d answer, all because of Jesus. In His Name, you have authority over devils; you can speak with new tongues, take up serpents, if you drink any deadly thing, you’ll not be hurt, and you can lay hands on the sick and they’ll recover. Blessed be God!

There’s no demon, sickness or trouble that can stand against that Name! His Name is greater than cancer; it replaces maimed limbs; it opens blind eyes and unstops deaf ears; it raises the dead. In His Name, you’re more than a conqueror, a champion forever; eternally fruitful and productive. What a Name!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I thank you for the power of attorney you’ve granted me to live in the Name of Jesus. In His Name, I live triumphantly, over and above circumstances, and the perils of this world. I live in perpetual peace, prosperity, health, success and greatness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 10:18-19 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Matthew 28:18-19 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 6:1-21 & Jeremiah 15-16

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 12:1-13 & Ezekiel 23

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

24TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that Lord has made my life like a well-watered garden; I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times. Divine supply-system has been set in motion on my behalf; I can never be broke; for the Lord has blessed me lavishly and supplied all my needs.

My heart’s desires are granted me as I delight myself in Him. Even now, I receive my supply for today. Hallelujah! I am blessed and fortified in Christ Jesus with everything I need for life and godliness! I am great because the seed of greatness is on the inside of me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! I’ve been endued with power from on High, to win and reign in life as a king. Hallelujah! I know who I am; the world belongs to me because I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ.

I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! Fear is paralyzed in my life because the Word of God has taken centre stage in my heart. I am moving forward from glory to glory and from grace to grace. Hallelujah! The glory of God is in, and on me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.

[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 24TH OCTOBER, 2018

TOPIC: HUMILITY - A SIGN OF SPIRITUALITY

SCRIPTURE: Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. James 4:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Limitation in humility is the limitation of destiny.

Humility is the quality of having a modest view of one's importance. Humility means being devoid of an exaggerated lifestyle.

Now, there is a connection between humility and spirituality. Spiritual people are humble people, and until your humility is in place, your destiny is not in view. It is the limit of your spirituality that determines the limit of your humility, and the limit of your humility determines the limit of your destiny. Thus, limitation in humility is the limitation of destiny.

Now, two ways a person can be imparted with humility are:
1. The humility of spirituality
In this, the virtue of Jesus Christ Who is the emblem of humility flows on a true child of God willing to possess the same virtue.

2. The humility of adversity
This is the humility that is imparted by adversity or calamity. For example, when King Nebuchadnezzar refused to humble himself before God, adversity took him to the wilderness and imparted him with humility (Daniel 4:1-37). The same was spoken of the prodigal son. He became so incapacitated by poverty that he even desired pig’s meal and could not get any to eat; his mentality got adjusted and humility was imparted (Luke 15:11-32).

My counsel is, embrace the humility of spirituality in order to escape the humility of adversity. You shall make it, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Limitation in humility is the limitation of destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Do not wait until adversity humbles you, be humbled through spirituality.
2. Always realize that what you are and all that you have were given to you by God; so, avoid the pathway of pride and arrogance.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from the spirit of pride and arrogance. I receive fresh baptism and grace for spiritual intensity and absolute humility Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: The proof of humility or service is not in the tittle but in the task; it is not in the position but in the action. Culled from SERVICE – YOUR UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 44:24 to 47:7, 2 Timothy 2:22 to 3:17, Psalm 94:1 to 23, Proverbs 26:6 to 8

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE VALUE OF SPIRITUALITY

AMAZING FACT: One tablespoon of palm oil contains 55 percent of the daily recommendation of saturated fat.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 24/10/1924, Nobel prize for physiology or medicine awarded to Dutchman Willem Einthoven "for his discovery of the mechanism of the electrocardiogram"

*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 24TH OCTOBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: PRAY IN YOUR VALLEY! - Part 1*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2SAMUEL 15:10-15; 30-37*?

After reigning over the land for many years, an unusual conspiracy arose against David, led by his own son, Absalom. Verse 12 of our scripture says, '…and the conspiracy grew strong, for the people with Absalom continually increased in number.' David's own son rose against him, and in spite of David's faults, God was still on David's side. THIS IS MERCY-IN-ACTION! You need to learn how to *Quickly Turn Back To Your Father And "Obtain Mercy/Grace To Help In The Time Of Need/Battle."* As 2018 ends, you must remind yourself daily that God is on your side! If God is not against you, your enemies cannot defeat you, no matter how strong the conspiracy is that is against you. The God that you are serving is able to scuttle that conspiracy and raise you higher than your adversaries!

David's own son, Absalom, turned against him SUDDENLY. The greater pain was that most of David's trusted friends were in support of his son - Absalom. Even Mephibosheth, a lame grandson of Saul who had obtained mercy from David, refused to support David. Ahithophel, one of David's closest friends/confidants, the wisest counselor and grandfather of Bathsheba, David's wife, had become Absalom's advisor. It was a season of gloom and hopelessness for David. But David knew where to turn to. *Listen: When Your Entire World Is Falling Apart, When Your Confidants Turn Against You, Then You must Turn To The One Who Can Never Turn Against You - Jehovah, The Ever Present Help In Trouble!*

Yes! Turn to the ONE who has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." David turned to God and prayed one simple prayer; "O Lord, I pray, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness." Oh, did you catch that? *In Your Emergency Battle Or In Your VALLEY SEASON OF DESPAIR, The Right Prayer At The Right Time Baked In The Kitchen Of Divine Mercy, Can Provide A Winning Result That Will Turn Disgrace To Uncommon Grace!* Within a few hours of praying, another one of David's friends, Hushai, showed up, and David asked him to go and join Absalom in the city and act as a spy. God had begun to answer his prayers!

I decree: As 2018 ends, HELP shall locate you from UNEXPECTED QUARTERS! The Spirit of God is saying to you right now: Fear not! Do not let any conspiracy paralyse you! Turn to your God and pray your prayer of faith *EVEN IN YOUR VALLEY SEASON, WHEN HOPE SEEMS LOST!* He will raise up help for you from the most unusual place and win great victories for you! Hold on and hold out! _Today is the beginning of Manna Women Interdenominational Power Conference. Theme: "OIL OF GRACE." Venue: Ogudu (Wed-Fri 6pm); Lekki (Sat, 7am)._

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee.??
1. In your own words, pray about today's word now.

2. As 2018 ends, every counsel of the enemy against me, be scattered! BE TURNED INTO FOOLISHNESS in Jesus name. I release terror into the camp of my haters; BE THROWN INTO CONFUSION NOW in Jesus name.

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*?
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 24TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: A MICROWAVE CHRISTIAN?

MEMORISE:

But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. James 1:4

READ: John 11:18-26

18 Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off:

19 And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.

20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.

21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Impatience is the younger sister of doubt because when someone is impatient, the fellow may not be able to operate under the divine time-table. Impatience can cause a person to doubt the integrity of the Ever Faithful God. The devil uses impatience as a tool to sow doubt in the minds of believers, so much so that some even begin to doubt the infallible word of God. For this reason, James 1:4 says:

“But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.”

The blessings attached to being patient are many. For example, in our memory verse, the Holy Spirit reveals that a patient fellow will lack nothing good. This may sound foolish to the carnal mind, but it is the truth of God’s word. The carnal mind is turned to believe that by being impatient, more can be achieved and more can be amassed, but this is a lie f the devil.

In today’s Bible reading, impatience almost destroyed the faith of Mary and Martha. As a matter of fact, they indirectly indicted Jesus of their brother’s death because He came to them at a point they considered to be too late, after He had received their message notifying Him of Lazarus’ sickness. John 11:21 says:

“Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.”

What an indictment! By this comment, they doubted the extent to which Jesus actually loved their family. This probably accounts for why Jesus wept in John 11:35, after Mary repeated the same accusation (John 11:32). It is dangerous to be a “microwave Christian” who always expects things to happen when you feel they must happen. A microwave Christian is like an infant who reacts to and cries for everything that causes discomfort. The Holy Spirit describes the state of such Christians in 1 Corinthians 3:1-2. Some brethren feel offended and therefore decide to leave a church when the promotion they believe they are due for is not forthcoming from the church authorities. Some others feel victimized when they are transferred from their station of comfort, even resorting to blackmail in some cases. Some even give God an ultimatum on when a miracle must “drop”, or else they won’t serve Him anymore. All these examples may sound unbelievable, but they are true life experiences. Beloved, it is time to grow up from the stage of infancy. Good expects you to become not a meat eater but a bone cracker. May the Lord cause you to grow in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to grow in patience and keep me standing for You till the very end in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 18-20

Luke 10:17-37

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM