The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 19th Nov
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ FAITH IS BEYOND REASON✨
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1).

Faith is a very simple Kingdom principle to understand and apply. The reason some Christians struggle with their faith is that they try to reason out the Word of God with their minds. Faith is the response of the human spirit, not the mind, to the Word of God. Faith is of the spirit, not the senses. The Bible says, “With the heart, man believeth...” (Romans 10:10). You don’t believe with your mind, you believe with your heart—your spirit. You can reason with your mind, but faith isn’t in the realm of reason.

For example, if you’ve been educated in Biology or Medicine, you know that it’s absolutely impossible for a woman to conceive a child without a male sperm. How then can you reason out and explain the birth of Jesus Christ? It’s beyond human or natural comprehension. How can you explain the death, burial, resurrection, and glorious ascension of Jesus with the knowledge of science? You’ve got to accept what God said in His Word, and that’s faith. You take God at His Word, whether it makes sense to you or not.

Ephesians 1:3 says, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.” Don’t try to reason out how it happened or if this is really so; believe it and act accordingly. Acknowledge, and affirm that you’ve been blessed, not just with material things such as houses, cars, money, etc., but with all spiritual blessings, because God said so.

The blessings and realities of our transcendent life in Christ are beyond sense knowledge and can’t be subjected to empirical verification. Now, these blessings, though already spiritual realities, aren’t in physical shapes or forms that the mind can easily relate with or comprehend through reasoning. Therefore, to those who’re controlled by their minds, who live in the realm of the senses, these blessings aren’t “real,” until they can “see” or “touch” them. To them, “seeing is believing”; but that’s not Christianity.

In Christianity, “believing is seeing.” We believe and see the blessings as real because of what the Word says. Ours is the life of faith in the Word, through the Word, and by the Word.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for revealing your Word to my spirit and making me see clearly the blessed life you’ve given me in Christ, a life of faith beyond this world. I live in glory, victory and prosperity above this world and its systems, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 11:6
John 20:29

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
James 2-3:1-13, Ezekial 20:21
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 13:1-11, 1 Chronicles 19
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH NOVEMBER.
I affirm that this is my time and season. I am exalted by the Spirit of the Lord! God has chosen me and ordained me to be productive in all aspects of my life. My mind is anointed for growth and supernatural success! I know what to do; I know when to do what to do; and I know how to do what to do, through the guidance and light that I receive from the Holy Spirit and the Word. I am making progress and winning every day. The Lord has imparted His righteousness into my heart, and set me apart to be an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity, and sanctification, to my world. My life is the expression of God's righteousness, and purity of the Spirit. I am full of the Spirit, and the anointing is at work in me! Every time I stretch my hands, the anointing is released and yokes are destroyed, burdens are lifted, hopes are restored, sicknesses and diseases are healed! Hallelujah. All things are possible to me! My life is the expression of the glorious realities of the Gospel of Christ. My faith is working and producing results today and always! Glory to God.
•JOIN US
https://fundraise.theinnercitymission.ng...povertynow
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM