The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 14th October
Rhapsody Of Realities

RIGHTEOUSNESS MAKES US MASTERS

Sunday, October 14th

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

Righteousness is the nature of God, which was imparted to your spirit when you were born again; it’s a gift from God to the whole world, but not everyone has received it. However, those who receive the gift of righteousness, according to the scriptures, shall reign in life! The Amplified version says, they shall reign as kings in life.

The word “reign” in Romans 5:17 above is actually a verb, which in the original Greek construction means “to king”; that expresses authority, dominion, and mastery. Righteousness makes us masters in life; we reign, or “king” in life, through righteousness. Righteousness-consciousness eliminates any sense of guilt, condemnation, or inferiority from us; it places us ahead and above Satan and his accusations. It also gives us the boldness and confidence to pray to God and expect answers; we’re unafraid and unashamed before Him, because we have His righteousness.

Without an understanding of righteousness, a Christian can’t live victoriously over the enemy. He’ll be subject to the elements of the world, not understanding the extent and potency of his authority in Christ. This is why you must keep growing in the knowledge of God’s Word. Ephesians 4:14 says, “That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive.”
Be conscious that you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

There’re some Christians who experience spiritual attacks; that’s because they aren’t righteousness-conscious; they aren’t living the Word. They haven’t come to the realisation that they’re kings in life. Isaiah 32:1 lets us know that kings reign in righteousness.

By virtue of your new life in Christ, and your position as a righteous king-priest, the whole world is subdued before you. You have the mastery over Satan and his cohorts of darkness; you’re a champion for life! Glory to God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your righteousness in my spirit, which has made me a master over Satan and the powers of darkness, and has put me in a position of advantage. I reign and rule as a king, walking in mastery and victory over circumstances. The world is subdued before me, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Thessalonians 4:1-18 & Isaiah 59-60

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 6:11-20 & Ezekiel 8-9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

14TH OCTOBER

I affirm that I am a minister of reconciliation! The grace of God in my life will never be in vain. I've been chosen and ordained by the Spirit of God, to take His divine presence to my world and the regions beyond.

I am on a mission, and I will finish my course with great joy. I am totally yielded to the Word, which is able to make and also deliver to me my inheritance in Christ. I have a teachable spirit! At all times, my heart is open to the influence of the infallible principles of success, victory, health, prosperity, and greatness revealed in God's Word! I am awakened to the fatherhood of God, and His righteousness is expressed through me to my world. Christ is alive in me; therefore, I make progress with giant strides.

Hallelujah! I grow in grace, and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I am in sync with the Word, guided by the Spirit, and propelled by divine wisdom in the direction of God’s destiny for me. The eyes of my understanding are flooded with divine light; I see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible. I am triumphant by the Word today, always, and forever. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Today's SOD - 2018-10-14
TOPIC: MIXED GENE THE BANE OF DESTINY

(FROM THE OCTOBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINYDAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 14TH OCTOBER, 2018

SCRIPTURE: And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word. 1 Kings 18:21

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Any Christianity that does not affect your identity is iniquity and calamity in disguise.

Gene is a unit of heredity which is transferred from a parent to an offspring. It is responsible for similarity in manner or attitude of a parent and his/her children. Just as a son is expected to have a peculiar character trait that is in consonance with that of his father, a Christian is also expected to manifest the character and attributes of Christ.

However, the tragedy in our days is that there are many Christians with mixed-genes; mixture of heaven and earth, mixed gene of spirituality and carnality. They are like half Israelites and half Egyptians. They are spiritual mix-ups. They have the origin of heaven but the identity of the earth. It is true that they are Christians, but their identity says otherwise. This is why many people are in church for donkey years but see no result because their sinful character is still intact. Any Christianity that does not affect your identity is iniquity and calamity in disguise. Your identity determines your destiny; your nature determines your future; your attitude determines your outcome.

In Genesis 2:19, while referring to Moses, the daughters of Jethro told their father that an Egyptian helped them. The question is, was Moses an Egyptian? No! But they called him an Egyptian probably because of the way he dressed and behaved.

Beloved, a mistaken identity is a misplaced destiny. But that shall not be your portion, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Any Christianity that does not affect your identity is iniquity and calamity in disguise.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. If you want to follow Jesus Christ and be a genuine Christian, come out clearly and be one.
2. Avoid every anti-Christ behaviour in your life; refuse to put one leg in Church and another in the world.
3. Read and reflect on the teachings of today again

PRAYER: Lord, make me a reflection of Your Image upon the earth, and let the fragrance of Your Presence flow out of my life. Make me a true ambassador of Heaven on earth, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SEVEN-WAY LIFESTYLE TEST

QUOTE: You cannot make a difference until you are different. Be truly who you are anywhere you go. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 23:21 to 25:38, 2 Thessalonians 2:1 to 17, Psalm 84:1 to 12, Proverbs 25:15

AMAZING FACT: Lizards use their tongues to smell; they smell by tasting the air around them

TODAY IN HISTORY: 14/10/2011 - The Apple iPhone 4S was released.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 14TH OCTOBER 2018

THEME: MERCY PREVAILS OVER JUDGEMENT.

MEMORISE:

For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment. James 2:13

READ: Psalm 51:1-14

1Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

For us as human beings, mercy is one of the most essential attributes of God, because this is God’s character by which He faithfully keeps His covenant, fulfils His promises and maintains His relationship with his children, despite our shortcomings, unworthiness and unfaithfulness (Romans 9:15-16). Mercy connotes goodness, grace, favor and steadfast love (Ephesians 2:4). The most prominent aspect of mercy is the compassionate disposition to forgive an offender in order to help his or her sorry situation.

The Bible shows that Jesus is God’s mercy personified, and by His death and resurrection, we have open access to god’s mercy. 1 Peter 1:3 says:

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,”

God’s mercy brings about the conversion of sinners, instructs the ignorant, counsels the doubtful and comforts the sorrowful. It also forgives and overlooks injurious acts, and patiently puts up with human errors and weaknesses. The mercy of Jesus Christ earns us His free legal representation before the Father, and secures the Spirit’s continued intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered. Against this background, we can boldly say that God’s mercy prevails over judgment, as stated in today’s memory verse. Interestingly, two terms are commonly used to explain the relationship between mercy and judgment in this passage. One says mercy “triumphs over” judgment. Both descriptions paint vivid pictures of victory and celebration in seemingly hopeless situation.

Knowing that judgment is the deserved consequences for sin, the intervention of divine mercy that turns things around and makes a culprit “rejoice against” and “triumph over” judgment is indeed a miracle. The ultimate act of God’s mercy is the work of substitution that Jesus Christ performed on the cross of Calvary. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says:

“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

God’s mercy is still flowing from the throne of grace today. Irrespective of your shortcomings, go before His throne in humility, and you will receive mercy to triumph over sin, sickness, failure, poverty and everything that is working against your peace.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let Your mercy prevail over every unfavorable judgment against my life, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 61-64

Luke 6:24-45

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY SINS?

1. What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

o Refrain:
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,

2. For my cleansing this I see,
For my pardon this my plea,

3. Nothing can for sin erase
Naught of works, ‘tis all of grace,

4. This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is SUNDAY
OCTOBER 2018 DAY 14 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: IT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENS.......THE 90/10 SECRET!
( PHILIPPIANS 4:13; EPHESIANS 4:22-27).

To many people, life is a bore and cruel! There is constant stress, lack of joy and frustrated relationships. But God is determined to use the 90/10 principle to change you today! The principle says: “10% of life is made up of what happens to you. 90% of life is decided by how you react to what happened to you.” What this means is that we really have no control over the things that happen to us. Only God can control most events you are allowed to pass through!

For example, you cannot stop the car from breaking down, you cannot prevent the traffic jam, you cannot control those who gossip about you; neither can you control those who choose to envy, hate, betray or disappoint you! Yes! Indeed, nobody can control how or where he/ she is born! There are some delays you cannot control! In fact, in some cases, you may not be able to control your financial situation or even your health.

Can you control who dies or does not die? No! All these make up the 10% of your life. The other 90% is different! You determine that 90% by your reaction to what happened (the 10%). This is a deep secret of ACHIEVERS! For example, when someone comes late to a crucial appointment, you can shout, fuss, curse, get angry, get worried or even cancel the deal. Such reactions can make you commit sin through your words, lose a promising relationship or even develop a health problem- hypertension. (Today’s 2nd scripture Vs. 26-27).

Another reaction would be to be calm, express your disappointment at the lateness and ask if there was a problem. You can also smile and gently insist that the meeting begin immediately. By this second reaction, you have conquered a satanic plan to frustrate your day and change your name to SICKNESS!

Hear Marcadangel: “Always impress yourself! Show yourself that you can grow and get better! It’s never about competing with others. At the end it’s you YOU vs YOU.” As 2018 ends, apply this secret to most things as you go out daily because you can do all things (1st scripture). I see a very big celebration about to hit your life, family, business and ministry in Jesus name……( To be continued tomorrow).

Don’t miss the Lagos (LEKKI) Anointing Service of Saturday October 27th; TIME: 8am-11am. Theme: “HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS!”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When the morning comes………

1. Part of today’s second Basic Scripture says, “……….giving no place to the devil.” That means no matter what happens, watch your reaction. Therefore satan, I command all your plans to use people or circumstances to reduce my destiny to backfire from this day in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously for 3 days).

2. Repent from past negative reactions to the events around your life. Pray about today and any other prayers as led now.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM