The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 3rd October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 3RD OCTOBER.

CONSCIOUSLY MEDITATE ON THE WORD.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1:8).

For the Christian, meditating on God’s Word isn’t optional; it’s something you have to do consistently. The Lord, in our opening verse, outlined the importance of meditation and what it’ll produce in your life: all-round prosperity, and durable success. Sadly, some Christians would rather meditate on the challenges they’re facing than on God’s Word, not realising it’s the Word that can put them over and above the challenges of life.

Always meditate on the Word, not on the problems or circumstances. The challenges you face, and the circumstances of life are not real; they’re all subject to change. 2 Corinthians 4:18 says, “…the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” The Word of God is the unseen reality, the only sure and dependable foundation in life; keep your gaze on the Word only. Refuse to be swayed or moved by circumstances. See nothing else but the Word prevailing in your life, putting you over and above circumstances, and piloting you from glory to glory.

During your quiet moments, think on the Word! From thinking, mutter the Word; and from muttering, roar the Word! These are different levels of meditation. Don’t doze off while meditating; walk around in your room, and utter creative words that’ll shape and align your future with God’s perfect will for your life.

The world is full of negative voices and forces, but you’ve got to counter them by releasing the forces of life from within you; these are your faith-filled confessions. You’ve got to create your fruitful and productive life—your victorious life—with your words. No one but you can do this for you. Meditation is God’s recipe for success; do it consciously.

CONFESSION

My future is secure in Christ; all things are working together for my good, because I love the Lord, and I’m called according to His purpose. Christ in me is my greatest advantage. I’m forever lifted, over and above the depravity and corrupting influences of this world. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 2:1-18 & Isaiah 35-37

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 51

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

3RD OCTOBER.

I affirm that I was born for such a time as this; I was born as an answer (a solution) to the cry of millions around the world. I am an answer from God; he who has seen me has seen the Father! I am not of this world, I hail from God. I am from above, and I am above the systems of this world.

All things are working together for my good, because I love the Lord, and I am called according to His purpose. I am able, competent, and unstoppable in life. My life gravitates upwards and forward only, from glory to glory. For me, a recession is just a word, it does not exist where I live. My path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I am ordained for greatness, I do great things in my world and in the regions beyond. Hallelujah! I am launched into higher realms of prosperity, blessings, and glory.

I walk in God’s perfect will for me, because I am led by the Spirit of God from within. My life is full of beauty and excellence. I am properly positioned to experience the greater and mighty move of the Spirit in my day and I do wonders in my world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

WEDNESDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2018

*THE CONFRONTATION OF FAITH*

(FROM THE OCTOBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life... 1 Timothy 6:12a.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Anywhere faith is lacking, Christianity becomes a mockery.

Faith has been defined as the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen according to Hebrews 11:1.

It is critical to know that the subject of faith cannot be over-emphasized because the journey of Christianity is called, ‘The walk of faith’ (2 Corinthians 5:7). Also, in Romans 1:17, the Scripture makes it clear that the life and survival of a Christian is dependent on his faith – Habakkuk. 2:4.

Thus, faithlessness is an invitation to calamity and casualty in life. Christianity without faith is Christianity without force. The truth is, anywhere faith is lacking, Christianity becomes a mockery.

From our anchor Scripture above, it is clear that for a Christian’s faith to survive, fight is required. Faith is not a feeling; faith is not wishful thinking; faith is a fight, faith is a confrontation. Every genuine faith must be confronted. For instance, the faith of Daniel, Joseph, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were all confronted because they believed or trusted in God. But every one of them overcame the confrontation of their faith. So, the decision to walk in faith should be accompanied by the readiness for confrontations in life; to walk in faith is to be ready for confrontations. But you are destined to overcome in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, be determined to arm yourself with the mentality of warfare in order to maintain a vibrant faith in God. I prophesy unto you the grace to maintain a vibrant faith that is alive. Receive the power to confront and conquer every confrontation of your faith, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Anywhere faith is lacking, Christianity becomes a mockery.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Fight to maintain your faith in God.
2. Refuse to be timid; confront every confrontation of your faith with brutal declarations and positive actions.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. Grant me the grace to equip my faith with Your Word and the power to conquer every confrontation of my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FIGHT OF FAITH.

QUOTE: Any faith that dodges responsibility is an irresponsible faith. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 1:1 to 2:30, Philippians 4:1 to 23, Psalm 75:1 to 10, Proverbs 24:17

AMAZING FACT: Camels can drink more than 40 gallons of water at once.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 03/10/1863 - U.S. President Lincoln declared that the last Thursday of November would be recognized as Thanksgiving Day
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2018

THEME: DANGER OF HABITS.

MEMORISE:

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

READ: Mark 7:20-23

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Bad habits may initially start as harmless actions or inactions that can be easily overlooked. Nevertheless, don’t be deceived bad habits can ruin a person’s life and prevent him or her from achieving God’s plan and purpose over time. Bad habits don’t start suddenly; they become habits after an individual fails to stop them early enough. Over time, they grow into something big and difficult to control, having enough power to destroy the destiny of their victim. Is there a character flaw in you that people are beginning to complain about , or do you find yourself indulging in things that you know are inappropriate? Attack that character flaw now before it destroys you.

In today’s Bible reading, Jesus made it clear that a person is defiled by what comes from inside him or her, and that evil thoughts originates from within the heart. This is equally true for bad habits. Before a habit is formed, it starts as thoughts and suggestions that seem harmless. If a fellow chooses to accept these thoughts and suggestions, dwells on them and begins to cultivate them in his or her heart, they will soon begin to manifest outwardly in that person’s speech, actions and motives, if the fellow does not quickly notice the character flaw and take steps to change it, it becomes a habit that will end up defining him or her. For example, some people have the habit of going late to meetings. It usually starts with thoughts like “am sure this meeting won’t start at the time stated,” and before long, they will find themselves arriving late to every single meeting. For some people, it is the way they eat. When they are indoors, they say to themselves “let me eat the way I like; after all, nobody is watching me.” They then become accustomed to eating in an uncultured or unhealthy manner, and they end up embarrassing themselves when they eat like that in public. Habits, small as they may seem, can be very costly if not managed properly. As a young man, I once lost a chance for a commonwealth scholarship abroad because I had poor eating habits.

Lastly, many people look at children of God and make a conclusion about God from what they see in their lives. Don’t let your habit give God a bad reputation. Be careful what you do and how you do it. Most times, people don’t come and tell you about your bad habits, but they can see it all. This is why you need to watch yourself. Ask for the truth on bad habits you may have from someone close enough to be sincere and open with you. I pray that you will become so filled with the Holy Spirit that all your words and actions will be directed by Him alone in Jesus Name.

ACTION POINT:

Find someone close to you who you know will be honest with you and ask him or her to tell you the bad habits they may have observed in you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 30-32

Luke 1:26-53

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM