The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 25th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER.

HIS DIVINE POWER.

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness… (2 Peter 1:3).

Isn’t it wonderful that all that we have, and have been made in Christ Jesus, are the results of His divine ability, not ours? We couldn’t do anything for ourselves, and of ourselves to become heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. We couldn’t, on our own, become more than conquerors, victors and overcomers in life! But His divine power made it possible for us to have, and live this transcendent life.

Since all that we are, all that we have, and all that God did for us in Christ are of His divine power, it means nothing is missing in our lives, because the power with which they were wrought is perfect and unlimited. No wonder the Bible says we’re complete in Christ; there’s nothing missing in your health, in your finances, in your job, your family, etc. Everything about your life is perfect. Hallelujah!

Here’s something else that’s so profound: Besides granting us all that we require for life and godliness through His divine power, God also granted us the same power to live by, by giving us the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit—who is the power of God, and by whom He made all things—lives in you today. Acts 1:8 says, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you…."

Power is the dynamic ability to cause changes. So like Him, you can do anything. He’s given you the divine ability to sustain yourself in the transcendent life; to walk on water! You can change hopeless situations; you can cause water to spring forth from the desert. What a life! What a Gospel!

Paul, writing to the Corinthians, stated, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God” (2 Corinthians 3:5). You have the ability to deliver excellence in every task or assignment that’s committed to you. You have the power to do the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the impossible: “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us” (Ephesians 3:20).

CONFESSION

I achieve the extraordinary, heaping success upon success. I have the ability to deliver excellence in every task or assignment that’s committed to me, and the power to do the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the impossible, because Christ lives in me. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 15-18

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 43

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

25TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am complete in Christ; there’s nothing lacking in my life, because Christ is my completeness, and as He is, so am I in this world. The Kingdom of God is set in my heart! I am a participator in the establishment of God’s Kingdom on the earth. The Spirit of the Lord is at work in me, causing me to dispense His righteousness and love!

My life is an absolute manifestation of the glory of God! As Christ reigns as King over all the earth, I reign with Him, in establishing His Kingdom on the earth, and in the hearts of men. Hallelujah! I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God, thus, I am bold, strong and courageous! Daily, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands.

I dwell in safety; for as the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so am I completely shielded from every form of evil in the world. No harm shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling because my life is hid with Christ in God! Blessed be the Lord. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: SUBTRACTION BEFORE ADDITION*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 15:1-16*?

My family had a tree in our backyard that provided two things: shade and countless bags of unripe mango fruits. One day, I asked the gardener why she made so many bags of the UNRIPE fruits! Her response was, "If I don't, they will start falling off the tree and go bad when ripe." With that, I went outside to take a look for myself. There were mango everywhere - so many in fact, that the tree branches were beginning to sag and snap under the immense weight of their fruit. It looked to me like the gardener indeed knew her job. The process of removing some of the fruits for storage (SUBTRACTION) was a way of encouraging the tree to produce even more (ADDITION)!

I am a trained Pharmacist, but I now see farming as a summary of SUBTRACTION AND ADDITION! That is how the LORD deals with us to enable us to make HEAVEN AT LAST! I hope you know that the LORD Jesus is THE GARDENER of gardeners! He wants you to be an abundant producer of good fruit, showing the world that you are indeed a child of God from whom all good things come (see John 15:8).

He wants the world to see you and say you are His "CARBON COPY." But that is not enough! Instead of simply harvesting the fruit that is produced, the Lord grabs a pair of pruning instruments and begins to trim the branches - a little here, a little there, until He is satisfied with the end result. This process of subtraction (CUTTING OFF) is a good thing for the tree! *For it is in these SUBTRACTION times, which sometimes is a painful process, that God rids us of attitudes and actions that limits our effectiveness for the kingdom.* In their place, He ADDS to us new opportunities to exhibit love, patience, kindness, and self-control (see Galatians 5:22-23).

As these values are acted upon, what started out as subtraction becomes addition, and more fruit is produced than before the pruning (cutting off). If the branches are not CUT OFF (subtraction), they may become weakened or stressed, and they will eventually break off (shame). Once that occurs, the branches will wither and die because they are not attached to the tree, leaving wasted fruit behind. But the result of a life lived for Christ will FRUITFUL! Pray now and determine that to the shame of the devil, your life/ministry MUST bear fruit! *(SPECIAL ZAMBIA ANOINTING SERVICE is Saturday September 29TH, 8am)!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus*??
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!

2. Satan, you have lost the battle! I SCATTER every plan to attack my fruit in JESUS NAME.

3. By the grace of God, the world shall see God in me. I shall operate as an HEIR of Jehovah! My life will not be a signboard for the devil.

4. Pray seriously about today now! *SCATTER CONFUSION!*

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus*?
1. What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and grief’s to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptation?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discourage,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful?
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour still our refuge,
Do thy friends despite, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer;
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
You will find a solace there.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2018

THEME: MULTIPLY

MEMORISE:

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28

READ: Deuteronomy 28:1-14

1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

7 The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

8 The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

9 The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.

10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.

11 And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

12 The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

A major characteristic of every living thing is growth. A child that was born 5 years ago now looks like a 5 year old child, this is only normal. If an orange tree you planted four years ago is now yielding fruits this is also normal. You don’t need a miracle to grow, it is just natural. Multiplication on the other hand is a special thing. God did not tell us to grow, He told us to multiply. Other people may be growing, but we as children of God must multiply because it is a command from God. You may be wondering “How can I begin to multiply?” Notice that when God told His children to multiply in Genesis 1:28, it was a time when there was no sin and they had constant fellowship with Him.
The simple secret to multiplication is to live holy and to have God with you. Psalm 22:3 says that God inhabits the praised of His children. If you want God to be with you always, then you should live a lifestyle of giving praise to Him.

Many years ago, I was preparing for a three-day program. While I was in my prayer room, I was praying to God saying “Lord, heal the sick today, show forth your power and do mighty miracles.” Suddenly I heard God respond sharply to me, and He said “Keep quiet! What about all the miracles I have done in the past? Have you thanked me for them?” My response to Him was ” Lord I’m sorry, thank You for all the miracles you have done for us; now today heal the sick, and perform great miracles…” He suddenly cut me short again, saying “keep quiet!
I don’t want to hear any request from you for the next three days; all I want you to do is to praise Me.” This was very difficult for me because my mind was set on having the people who would be attending the program receive their miracles. I struggled with the instruction but I obeyed. After the program was over, God told me to tell my people to prepare; He said that we had been experiencing increase in our church, but that from that time forward we would be experiencing multiplication, and that has been our story ever since. Do you want to multiply? Learn to praise God regularly, and avoid sin. Taking Solomon as a case study, when he became king, he feared the Lord and kept away from sin. His only desire was to rule the people according to God’s will. There was even a time he sacrificed twenty-two thousand oxen and a hundred and twenty thousand sheep, all just to worship God (2 Chronicles 7:5). In 2 Chronicles 2:1, he determined to build a house for God and spared no expenses at all in building this house for God. All the while, he kept multiplying. He multiplied so much that silver and gold were like stones in his kingdom (2 Chronicles 1:15). However, the moment his heart turned away from the things of God, the anointing for multiplication dried up, so that by the end of his reign, he was taxing the people heavily just so that he could maintain his lifestyle. Determine today to stay away from sin and stay in the place of worshipping God and your multiplication will be unending.

KEY POINT:

God multiplies those who live a lifestyle of holiness and praise to Him.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 4-6,
Mark 13:3-23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HYMN 6: A NEW THING
(Tune: There shall be showers of Blessing)
1. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Because GOD will do new things
Sinners will soon be forgiven
Prodigals will come home soon.

Chorus:
Shout Halleluyah
Because God will do new things
Rivers in desert now flowing
Halleluyah to our king.

2. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Bondage will be forgotten.

3. We will soon shout Halleluyah
The barren will be fruitful soon
Failure will be forgotten

4. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Poverty will be forgotten
Stagnancy will soon be gone.

5. We will soon shout Hallelujah
To all miracles are given
There shall be celebrations

6. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Many will have testimonies
Of prayers answered fully

7. We will soon shout Halleluyah
One of us will chase a thousand
Two will conquer ten thousands.

8. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Songs of praises we will sing
Halleluyah to our King.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER,"2018

*A CLEAR CONSCIENCE : YOUR TICKET TO ETERNITY WITH GOD*

SCRIPTURE": And herein do I exercise myself,"to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men. Acts 24":16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A clear conscience is crucial for eternity readiness.

Sometime ago,"a young man testified in our church of a night vision he had about rapture. He said that he saw how rapture took place and people were being lifted off the ground but he was not. Then he began to cry, ‘Jesus would you leave me after all these years of going to church, will I miss the rapture?’

As if God wanted to show him why he was not raptured, He allowed him to be taken up but while he was in the air, he said a negative thought that was on his mind before he slept surfaced in his heart and he became too heavy to fly, and immediately, he fell to the ground. He said he fell with so much force that the ground got cracked by the impact of his weight. He also saw people helplessly running in different directions.

The young man said he realised from the vision that sin weighs heavier than any weight imaginable.

Beloved, a clear conscience is crucial for eternity readiness. A young woman who is still a virgin but has a heart infested with hate and bitterness is playing with hellfire. What would be the gain for a man who abandons night clubs, tobacco smoking and other sinful acts in order to be dedicated to God in church if he still nurses bitterness in his heart? He will end in the same hellfire with killers, sorcerers, adulterers and other terrible sinners.

Whatever makes you to have a heart that is filled with offence towards man and God is jeopardising your destiny on earth and in eternity in Heaven.

Remember this": A clear conscience is crucial for eternity readiness.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Forgive everyone who hurt you in time past and even those who will hurt you tomorrow.
2. Ask God for the grace to maintain a clear conscience.
3. Live a life that is devoid of sin.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You purge me from every impure lifestyle that will rob me of eternity with You. Give me the grace to maintain an upright lifestyle constantly, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE POWER OF A CLEAR CONSCIENCE.

QUOTE: When a person carries the nature or image of the devil in the likeness of bitterness,"Satan can lay claim on the life of such an individual. Culled from AM I BITTER? By Dr Becky Enenche.

AMAZING FACT": The human brain can read up to 1,"000 words per minute.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 25/09/2012 - China launched its first aircraft carrier into service.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 45:11 to 48:11,"Ephesians 4":1 to 16,"Psalm 68":19 to 35,"Proverbs 24":3 to 4.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM