The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment
Quote:Churchill you are so wrong for giving Azuka and her boyfriend money for Azuka to talk down on Tonto because you want to start a project on domestic violence. How would you feel if I decide to send Subomi [the mother of your daughter] the evidence of how you said you don't want to have anything to do with her child publicly cos she is a wayward woman? U even initially sworn on King's life that U have no other child. Churchill, we've had this conversation before but today I am putting evidence of how you tricked Tonto into paying for her own bride price. In the above text messages, you accepted Tonto paid for the wedding and even had the guts to say the money for the bride price was spent on her so you will not pay her back like you initially promised. Where was your pride as a man. You knew Tonto was pregnant and wasn't working but you still made her use her savings to be paying for salaries etc. You spoke ill of Bimbo, Subomi and Tonto. You were begging me as at 12 midnight not to publish especially Bimbo's own cos you know she will deal with you. Kunle, you offered me money to manipulate the story after I presented you with all the evidences I have which were not in ur favour. You were even surprised cos you know even Tonto doesn't know half of what I know. I refused your offer and told you to act responsibly. You denied having an interview with LIB. Of course you will say it's not my business. But as a human rights advocate, I pray all the 3 women sue you. You said Ify Okeke took 7mil from you for her Foundation and told you Tonto ill things about Tonto. As for the likes of Azuka, I pray Nigeria put in proper measures to regulate how bloggers and journalists operate cos it's so uncouth. I had to even block some messages cos it's so embarrassing. Which man calculates the price of cola nuts, drinks etc with his wife and ask they split the cost? You are a joke for real. Yes your dad was a gardener. It's no big deal so stop denying it and telling people how your mom lives in the U.K. She had you with your dad before she moved to the U.K. At ur age, u think ur mom living in U.K. is a flex? Gosh! �
[size=undefined]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZo2B09gWUn/?hl=en
[/size]

Quote:I decided not to comment on this issue but listening to Azuka's interview makes me sick to the core. Azuka, I am sorry you have lost your credibility as a journalist to money and it's sad. My dear, I am not taking sides but what you said on that show I saw in the video came as a surprise to me because I spoke to Olakunle Oladunni Churchill on 21st June 2017 via telephone conversation and he told me how you didn't want to grant him an interview but you later agreed to. He also told me that he paid for your trip to Ghana so you can verify the issue involving the police from the Ghana police. He also said he paid for everything including all the food you had whilst you were in Ghana for that assignment. He even gave you some money for your miscellaneous.He mentioned everyone who has taken his money in the case and sadly these people involves some of Tonto's bosom friends. Between him and myself, he knows I have so much facts to back my claims which I made them all available to him. I also have evidence of the contents of this write up. Azuka, you've already told Churchill that Tonto is a bad friend that you've done so much work for but never given you money which means you've taken your stands so why drag her name again after how many months? Wow! Some women�
[size=undefined]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZlN5IkAEWB/?hl=en

[/size]

Quote:Churchill, how dare you insult my intelligence by saying I lied about what I wrote? How dare you say I lied that you swore on your son's life that you have no other child apart from him. Churchill, is this not your chat? You contacted me with 2 Ghana numbers, 1 Nigeria number and 1 Switzerland number which only works on whatsapp. How dare you use one of your numerous accounts to call my man an irresponsible man? Listen, he is responsible than a 1000 of you. You know why? Cos he will never scammed a woman to pay his groom price. Churchill you sent me this message after I published about your denial to LIB's interview and I included the part where you sworn on your son's life that you don't have any other child and Subomi got angry and contacted you. Your next message was because you told me you grew up seeing the Ex President **** with your mom so you all along thought he is your father but if I have given you prove that he is not your father then you will investigate it by calling for DNA etc. You later sent me this message confirming you believed my evidence that OBJ isn't your father so you have halt all your so called investigations. About the money, Churchill, deny you didn't offer me to a tune if N10mil to manipulate the story and not to publish any of my findings but I should use those pictures you sent me and the cheap stories you gave me to instead? Churchill, I told you to come back when you have £10mil and when you asked me where do I expect you to get that kind of money, I told you that is to tell you that you can't afford to buy my conscience. I told you neither you or Tonto can manipulate me cos I don't know any of you beyond electronic media. I dare you to push me one more time. What's my reason to lie against any of you? I have watched you grant how many interviews lying that Tonto has denied you access to King? Didn't I arranged with the both of you to meet at a place of your choice in Abuja so that the both of you can sort out how to take turns to spend time with King on 2 different occasions? Did you ever show up? You kept giving silly excuses but you run to the media to paint your ex black. The truth is you are very mean. [Swipe 4 his texts]
[size=undefined]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZscoQ9gMfp/?hl=en

[/size]

Quote:[Image: 6044305_cymera20171001101556_jpegd7357e4...43fa23bca3]

Churchill, you used this foolish handle to post that stupid comment in my comments section to insult my man. Have you forgotten you admitted knowing the owner of this handle? I knew it's you and I found out yesterday. You think you are the only one with computer knowledge. Don't push me. Like I said before, my man is more responsible than a 1000 of you. How dare you drag me and him in your nonsense? Foolishness, my home is a very happy home where you wish you could spend 1 sec but it's unfortunately not meant for the likes of you. Don't push me. I long forgot about you after my interview with you cos I realised I am not dealing with a sane person so I ignored but for you to bring it up and even call my man names, Churchill you are not well. I think the little white stuff you test now and then is begging to affect you so stop it. Last night was Saturday night so I believe you were drank when you posted this trash. Warning: whenever you get drank, skip my page. I am warning you for the last time to stop pushing me
[size=undefined]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZsgMHaAuvj/?hl=en

[Image: 6044306_cymera20171001101541_jpeg0c6d496...8d4095d288][/size]

[Image: 6043420_screenshot20171001042918_jpeg1fe...ac19a5ed6d]
[Image: 6043421_screenshot20171001042912_jpegf16...49001f7e16]
[Image: 6043422_screenshot20171001042907_jpegd0f...b5e150b2bd]
[Image: 6043423_screenshot20171001042901_jpeg5f5...709fbb9a52]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tonto Dikeh and Her New BFF, Bobrisky Chill Together In Abuja (Photos) Gimbiya 5 13,596 07-30-2018, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  Fans Slam Peter Okoye, Tonto Dikeh Over Their Condolence Message To D’Banj Gimbiya 2 4,285 07-25-2018, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Rover442
  Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Ex Actress, Juliet Mgborukwe & Husband, Chima Saga Gimbiya 0 2,358 07-12-2018, 07:14 PM
  Tonto Dikeh Cries Out Out Over Konji.. See What She Plans To Do! Gimbiya 0 2,245 07-03-2018, 04:22 PM
  Controversial Red Wedding Dress: Mercy Aigbe threatens to sue designer and bride Gimbiya 0 1,692 01-17-2018, 11:18 AM
  See the prayer Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband, Churchill said ‘Amen’ to on Instagram Gimbiya 0 1,702 11-29-2017, 11:48 AM
  Be Too Smart To Care About What They Say About You - Tonto Dikeh Gimbiya 0 1,618 11-25-2017, 05:14 PM
  Tonto Dikeh Explains Why It's Important To Go To Church Gimbiya 0 1,517 11-13-2017, 02:25 PM