The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday, 15th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER.

A HIGHER LEVEL.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them (Mark 11:24).

When you study the context of Jesus’ statement above, you’d notice He was teaching about faith, not prayer. The word translated “pray” in the verse is the general word used for communication with God, whether you’re making requests, entreaties, or supplications. He didn’t mean that you should ask while you pray. He’s dealing with your mouth and your heart. The King James Version puts it most correctly. It says, “...What things soever ye desire…"; not “What things soever ye ask.”

You can have a desire in your heart without asking for it; you haven’t made a request or said anything about it to the Lord, yet it materialises. Jesus is showing us a higher level of walking with God. He said, “...What things soever ye desire, when ye pray...”; and this includes all kinds of prayer: prayer of worship, prayer of praise, etc. Its stretched form is “to make prayers”; ”what things soever ye desire when ye ‘make prayers.’”

For example, imagine that you had a desire in your heart, but you’re not praying about it, but as you’re “making prayers,” in your worship and praise to God, you remember that thing you desire; what the opening scripture means is, “Believe you’ve got it.” This is a higher form of walking with God.

When you understand this, you’ll realize that there’s no need to struggle with your faith about the things you desire. As you worship the Lord in your prayers, if that desire comes to your mind, believe you’ve received it, and continue your worship or praise of Him; that thing, whatever it is, will materialise, without you having to ask. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Lord, your work is perfect; all your ways are just; your steadfast love never ceases; your faithfulness endures to all generations. You’re gracious and kind, and you satisfy my soul with good things, and grant the desires of my heart always. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 1:1-24 & Ecclesiastes 9-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 33

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

15TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the glorious life and nature of God in my spirit. I’ve been called into a life of glory, honour, dignity, and excellence; therefore, I function from a position of victory and rest, unperturbed by the negative circumstances of life because all things are mine. I am highly favoured of God, and well positioned by His grace for a life of peace and total prosperity! I am blessed of God, and with favour has He surrounded me like a shield! I am anointed for good works and ordained unto a life of fruitfulness and productivity.

I keep my roots submerged in the waters of the Word, flourishing in the courts of the Lord, bringing Him honour, and bearing abundant fruit unto Him in righteousness. I function at a high level of precision, excellence, and perfection because the wisdom of God is at work in me; having been endowed with all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge in Christ, Hallelujah.

I bring forth good things today from within me because I have an excellent mind; I have insight into mysteries and secrets and bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory and, prosperity from within. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
SATURDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2018
THEME: DOING THE RIDICULOUS

Memorise:
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he his a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6

Read: Hebrews 11:17-19 (KJV)
17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son ,
18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

As a mathematician, when I first gave my life to Christ, the paying of tithes to God was ridiculous to me, and I saw it as a subtle way through which pastors wanted to swindle me of my hard-earned money.

Prior to this time, my 100 percent was not enough; by the middle of any month, I had to borrow money from my driver to buy fuel. I then wondered within myself that if 100 percent was not enough, how then could 90 percent be? Thanks be to God that the Holy Spirit won this argument, and today, I am a living testimony of the faithfulness of God to every person who pays tithes.

Hebrews 11:6 reveals that without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith in God enables a person to do the ridiculous. God asked Gideon to go to the battlefield with a “ridiculous” number of soldiers (three hundred) as against the thousands of Midianite soldiers opposing them. As if that was not enough, even the three hundred soldiers were not to carry any weapon of war, but rather an earthen vessel each Judges 7:7-25
Gideon complied with these instructions in faith and he got a miraculous victory.

Moreover, concerning the salvation of our souls, it takes believing the “ridiculous” before the miraculous can be experienced. The Bible in John 3:16 says,

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish , but have everlasting life.”

The Bible further states that the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin 1st John 1:7. That scripture says “all sin” and not just a few sins! This truth is what the unbelieving people of this world cannot understand. In fact, nobody can explain it. It belongs to the realm of faith. In addition, many of those who have ever experienced the miracle of healing have a testimony of doing the ridiculous before they got the miraculous. An example of this is the story of the ten lepers Luke 17:12-19.

In spite of the fact that leprosy was still visible on their skin, Jesus told them to go and present themselves to the high priest to show that they were healed of their leprosy, because they needed to be certified as being free of leprosy before they could be reintegrated into their communities. They proceeded to show themselves to the high priest.

In order to get the miracle of healing, they confronted the risk of being stoned to death for coming out of isolation as lepers. However, they got healed on their way; their “ridiculous” faith earned them miraculous healing!

My experiences in my Christian walk and particularly as a minister of the gospel have taught me that unless you agree to do whatever God ask you to do, however ridiculous it may sound, you cannot experience the miraculous.

Beloved, as you exercise faith in Jehovah-Rapha today, your healing shall be made manifest in Jesus’ Name.

Prayer Point:
Father, increase my faith to the level of being able to do the ridiculous in order for my miracle to manifest.

Bible in one year:
Proverbs 20-22, Mark 8:11-30,

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY

When we walk with the Lord
in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Chorus

Trust and obey,
for there’s no other Way
To be happy in Jesus,
but to trust and obey.

Not a shadow can rise,
not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear,
not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

Not a burden we bear,
not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss,
not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

But we never can prove
the delights of His love
Until all on the alter we lay;
For the favor He shows,
for the Joy He bestows,
Are from them who will trust and
obey.

Then in fellowship sweet
we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do,
where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM