The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 14th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 14TH SEPTEMBER.

BE STRONG AND VERY COURAGEOUS.

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law… (Joshua 1:7).

Sometimes, in your journey of faith, things could get so hard and tough, and during those tough times, it could seem like God is far away. But the Lord is saying to you even now, “Know that at such times, I’m right there with you, because I’m in you! Therefore, be strong, and very courageous.” That means, don’t stagger.

Be like Abraham; the Bible says he staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strong in faith, giving glory to God (Romans 4:20). Don’t say, “I don’t know the way things are now; I’m tired of all these troubles”; no! Troubles arise, and gravitate towards their solution.

The challenges you’re facing today are tailor-made for you; they’re bread for you; chew them up. Refuse to faint in the day of adversity.

1 John 4:4 says you’re of God; that means you hail from God; therefore, you’ve already overcome your troubles, challenges, pressures, adversaries, and adversities, because Christ, the greater One, lives in you. Hold on to the Word.

The doctors may have said your fallopian tube is damaged, or that your lungs have become dysfunctional, or that you’ve got just few days to live; refuse to give up! Stand your ground in faith. Against hope, believe in hope, the hope provided in the Word, and it’ll prevail in your situation!

Maybe it’s a problem in your family, or with your children; maybe you’re feeling sick in your body, or it’s your loved one that’s suffering so badly. I have good news for you: everything will turn into a testimony for you. 2 Corinthians 4:17 says, “…our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.”

There’s glory for you at the end; it’s for sure! Just remain confident in the power of God’s Word to put you over, irrespective of the circumstances.

CONFESSION
The Lord is my light and my salvation; He’s the strength, and the stronghold of my life! I stand firm in faith, courageous and strong in the power of His might. I’m confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in me will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. The Word of God is my anchor in the storm. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 [We are] troubled on every side, yet not distressed; [we are] perplexed, but not in despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Psalm 34:19-20 Many [are] the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. 20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 13:1-14 & Ecclesiastes 6-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 1:15-20 & Jeremiah 32

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

14TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm in the Name of Jesus that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places! I have a goodly heritage; therefore, my future is settled and assured! I am experiencing fruitfulness, peace, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life, for the Lord had perfected all that concerns me, in line with His will and destiny for my life.

My mind is blessed of the Lord and I have insight into His perfect will, as He guides me in the path of victory, divine health, and dominion. My faith is alive and strong, prevailing over circumstances and deal wisely in the affairs of life. I refuse to stagger at the Word of God through unbelief; but I am strong in faith, convinced that God’s Word never fails, and confident that I have whatsoever I desire when I pray.

I will never walk in darkness, confusion or uncertainty because I am in fellowship with the Holy Spirit; He is my light and the One who teaches and guides me in the way that I should go. I am energized and well positioned for the supernatural life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! I am a success, a victor, and a winner forever. I seize the moment and live to my full potentials in Christ, fully at rest and assured of victory because the greater One who lives in me pilots me triumphantly today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2018

THEME: BEFORE THE WINE RUNS OUT. 

MEMORISE:

And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. John 2:3

READ: Proverb 1:24-33

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

In today’s Bible reading, God, personified as Wisdom, bemoans men’s carefree attitude to His warnings against the day of calamity. God Himself is calling out to mankind like He called unto Adam when he hid himself in the Garden of Eden. Adam seems to be wiser than many inhabitants of the world today, because he came out of his hiding place so that God could cover his nakedness (Genesis 3:21). God’s message to the world today says “I have waited enough: I have been stretching out my hands of love towards you and you have refused to come.” If this message applies to you, please respond to His call; any further delay is dangerous. The danger in delaying is declared in Proverbs 1:26 & 28:

“I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:”

It is a wise thing to have God as your Ally before the day of calamity or overwhelming challenge. For those who do not know God or who have strayed from His way, the day of greatest calamity is the day death comes calling. Why? The day of death is a day of reckoning, when all deeds are brought to judgment (Hebrews 9:27).

The story of the marriage in Cana of Galilee, from where today’s memory verse is taken, teaches a couple of relevant lessons on having God as your Ally before the day of calamity comes (John 2:9-10). Firstly, Jesus Christ was invited to the wedding ceremony, ahead of the moment of shame that arose due to insufficient preparation. Shame was averted that day because the Present Help in time of need was involved. Secondly, Jesus’ mother counselled them to do whatever the Miracle Worker asked them to do; they obeyed this and got the miracle of provision. Thirdly, wine symbolises merriment and joyous events. The presence of wine in a place signals celebration. The truth is that there will always be a time when the wine of your life would run out and you would be confronted by your inadequacies as a mortal being. It will be too bad for you not to have Jesus in your life before that day. Why? His presence guarantees supplies that are far better than what the world can provide, as testified to by the master of ceremony at the marriage in Cana of Galilee (John 2:9-10). Beloved, I am therefore appealing to you today to invite Jesus Christ into your boat before you run out of steam. You must get God involved in all you do because no matter how brief that venture is, you will need Him along the way.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I invite You anew into my life. I repent of whatever I am currently doing without involving You. Please take over my life’s ambition and control it in Jesus’ Name. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 16-19

Mark 7:24-8:10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM