The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 13th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER.

SEE YOURSELF IN THE WORD AND AFFIRM ACCORDINGLY.

Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89).

Just as natural or earthly mirrors reflect the image of the object that’s before them, when you look into the mirror of God—His Word—you see yourself. Whilst natural mirrors could reflect a distorted image of an object, God’s mirror shows your perfect and exact image—precise—exactly the way God sees you. God’s Word reveals your perfection, beauty, excellence, and ability in Christ.

Therefore, your response to God’s perception, and the image the Word (His mirror) projects of you should be, “Yes, and amen!” For example, the Word says, “All things are possible to a believing one”; respond by saying, “Yes, Lord, because of your ability that’s at work in me, there’s nothing I can’t do! My potentials are limitless, with an ever-increasing capacity to do more.”

The Word of God will work for you only when you give it the right response. Once you discover in the Word what you have, what you can do, and who you are in Christ, affirm it; your affirmation seals it. Read our opening verse again; the Word of God is settled in heaven, but you have to settle it in your life by speaking the same thing in consent.

Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “...he hath said…that we may boldly say….” The Word says Christ is your wisdom; affirm the same thing; declare that you’re sound and could never talk or walk foolishly; the wisdom of God is seen in your actions and heard in your words. The Word says Christ is your strength; affirm it. The more you say it, the more you programme yourself to function with the divine abilities He’s already deposited in your spirit.

Refuse to acknowledge or affirm that there’s something you can’t do. You’re up to any task, because the Word says so. The Bible says you’re sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency (2 Corinthians 3:5); that means you can excel in any task. There’re people who say, “I can’t do this thing. I know myself”; their words are full of “I can’t.” Never talk like that! You’re different. You can do what the Word says you can do: all things, through Christ who strengthens you. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
Christ is my ability and competence. Through Him, all things are possible to me. I can do all things, because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. I know who I am, what I have, and all that I can do in Christ. My potentials are limitless; I’m innovative, excellent and sound! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 12:1-21 & Ecclesiastes 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 1:8-14 & Jeremiah 31

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

13TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God, born anew with the supernatural life of glory, excellence, and power in my spirit! I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ.

In my words and actions, I am showing forth the wonderful deeds, and displaying the virtues and perfections of my heavenly Father, who has called me unto glory, honour, and excellence. Hallelujah. I am the King’s kid, and I live as royalty. I take my steps with dignity, confidence, and assurance. I am ordinary; the words that I speak are spirit and life; they are operative, potent and effectual, charting the course of my life in the direction of God’s divine purpose and destiny for me.

My life is for the glory of God, and I live each day beyond limits! Eternal life is working in every fibre of my being, and I am full of the Holy Ghost! I am fully inundated by the power of the Spirit to live beyond obstacles and barriers! I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world.

I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. In every area of my life, I live the victorious life of glory and success that God has given me. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is THURSDAY September 2018 DAY 13 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: LORD, MAKE THEM BLIND!
( GENESIS 19:6-19; 2 KINGS 6:16-22).

In verse 17 of today’s 2nd scripture, Elisha prayed for the eyes of his helper- his servant, to be opened! However in verse 18, he prayed this other prayer : “……LORD…….smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness.” And He smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.” Wow! This is another wonderful secret that will turn you into a POWER HOUSE OF RESULTS in your generation! You must pray that God will BLIND YOUR ENEMIES, PURSUERS and your DESTINY HATERS, from seeing you and all yours!

Decree for 3 days that they GO BLIND concerning your career, business, marital connection, your marriage, your children, your health, your helpers, etc. In Genesis 19:11, the depraved men of that city sought to have homosexual relations with them – “So they pressed hard against the man Lot, and came near to break down the door. But the man (angels) reached out their hands and pulled Lot into the house with them, and shut the door. And they struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, both small and great, so that they became weary trying to find the door” (Gen. 19:9-11).

Wow! That will be the portion of your HATERS! Before their eyes are opened, you would have landed in your Promised Land, Pray seriously now!

September Lagos Anointing Service is at LEKKI MOUNTAIN, 4TH ROUNDABOUT on Saturday 22nd! Get ready!

IF YOU SOWED YOUR 21-DAY FASTING SEED OR FIRST FRUIT BUT DID NOT GET ANY REPLY, THEN URGENTLY TYPE: “NO REPLY” to: orderodm@gmail.com.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship now.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.

2. I decree that my HATERS will GO BLIND concerning my career, business, marital connection, marriage, health, helpers, etc.

3. God of heaven and earth, BLIND MY ENEMIES, PURSUERS and My DESTINY HATERS, from seeing me and all mine!

4. Lord, let them not see –make them blind. Pray in Tongues.

5. My Father, My Father, let my helpers see Your glory in me! Let them see YOUR FINGER in my life, family and ministry!

6. Lord God, encourage every discouraged helper of my destiny! Pray about today and about any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  THURSDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2018

THEME:   WISE BUT FOOLISH. 

MEMORISE:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 1 Corinthians 1:27

READ:    Isaiah 35:4-10

4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

When you expound the things of God to the “wise men” of this world, they will consider you to be a fool. When you talk about the resurrection of the dead and the outcome of Jesus’ death and resurrection, they will use their limited knowledge of the natural world to demonstrate your “foolishness”. It is ironic that those who profess themselves to be wise in this world are declared to be fools before God (Romans 1:22). As a believer in Christ, you should therefore not be offended if you are classified as foolish by the “wise men” of this world. Based on the words of our memory verse, if the world considers you to be foolish because your life is based on the principles of God’s word, you are blessed indeed. Remember that the devil came to our first parents disguised as a loving guidance counselor. He advised them to follow his diabolical wisdom, and this led them into a state of foolishness. They realised belatedly that the wisdom the devil was introducing them to was actually foolishness in disguise, and ever since then, the wisdom that fills the hearts of men is the perverted wisdom of the devil, otherwise known as craftiness (1 Corinthians 3:19). This manifests as wisdom to cheat and get ahead of a neighbour, wisdom to defraud the government, wisdom to pervert the course of justice and wisdom to do diabolical things. In contrast to this, the wisdom of God cries out in Proverbs 8:5-8 saying:

“O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart. Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.  All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.”

This scripture reveals the nature and character of godly wisdom. You will observe that these characteristics are in direct opposition to what the children of this world consider as wisdom. Any wisdom that does not cut corners is considered foolishness by the children of this world. What they consider to be wisdom leads to both earthly and eternal perdition. A good example of the wisdom of the world is what Absalom exhibited against his father. The Bible says he stole the heart of an entire nation away from his father the king (2 Samuel 15:6). This is the way of the world. In contrast to such ways, today’s Bible reading speaks of the highway of holiness, through which the unclean shall not pass. It is equally interesting to read that although those passing through it may be considered fools by the world’s standard, they shall not go wrong in it (Isaiah 35:8). They will not err, because their Guide is the Lord of hosts (John 14:6). Beloved, do you seek wisdom? Do you want to be wise in things pertaining to godliness? The way to profitable wisdom is the fear of the Lord, and Jesus Christ is that wisdom that you need.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let the character of your wisdom begin to manifest in my life, in Jesus’ Name. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 13-15

Mark 6:53-7:23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4:  TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM